Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darsh333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

Heart will go definitely more for Neil as post leap only his emotions are being given importance. It was so cruel to watch in yesterday's episode. How am I gonna watch him cry today . Avni can never get my sympathy as I fail to understand her🥱 

I feel so bad for Mowgli ðŸ¥º poor kid . He suddenly gets to know he has parents and his mother is none other than his Jaan didi and father Neil khanna. 

Yep i really can't justify avni's actions..even being a neutral viewer i just even cant sympathise with her.
Cry..hmm..that scene is emotionally draining.
Poor mowgli..atleast we got a buildup from cvs..he got a shock😆
Edited by darsh333 - 6 years ago
vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Hope this drama gives the trp and Naamkaran is saved in the last minute ,with slot change will also do

Hope so will tolerate any drama for the show to get extension .even in ready to tolerate that girgit. As long as show lasts I can see my adiza together😭
darsh333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Hope this drama gives the trp and Naamkaran is saved in the last minute ,with slot change will also do

Yea trp part yep..but somehow im not in for the slot change.🥱
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darsh333

Yep i really can't justify avni's actions..even being a neutral viewer i just even sympathise with her.
Cry..hmm..that scene is emotionally draining.
Poor mowgli..atleast we got a buildup from cvs..he got a shock😆

What do you say about Neil's boxing clip ?
And whom do you think will break Mowgli's truth ? Mowgli or Prakash?  
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think Neil will go that extent to marry Mitali 
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Neil will not marry Mitali likhe Lelo if not CVS Zain will never agree to make Neil marry Mitali ðŸ˜ˆdont ask for explanation I won't give ðŸ˜Ž
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not watching d show.
But I dnt understand how is Avni right?
The kid is theirs not hers.Neil didn't push her out of his life...she left for whatever reason dt was.So how can she keep him away from d truth deliberately?????
I simply dnt get Avni dese days.
ANNA90ALEX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darsh333

The episode is good but as viewer you might feel exhausted/drained.

There is no saesha again😊

The episode begins with avni breaking the ms and avneil breakdown.Breakdown is ohkay..but hs has again chopped off the song.

Sunehri questions avni of her deed.She says avni always took the decisions by herself and never asked neil.Still avni remains the same 😕and asks sunehri to get ready to shift. Sunehri is😊

Avni shifts to the new house. She doesnt wait for prakash who isnt at home.Khannas bid goodbye.Neil watch her go from avneil's room.

Avni has left a letter for Prakash saying he is her father and all will remain in her heart.😊

Shweta believes mitali can bring back neil and put an end to his miseries whereas bebe makes shweta understand that avni and neil are meant for each other but in vain. Neil enters and breaks avni's photo and asks none to utter her name anymore in the house. I didnt get good vibes from shweta eventhough she seemed right in her place😕

Mitali goes missing during an investigation and neil knows it through tv and runs to help.

Avni scolds sunehri for giving extra cake to mowgli and asks her to treat mowgli like all😕

Prakash reaches the 'photocopy of sukoon ghar' and asks why avni cant come back to which she replies nothing remains the same after 10 years and neil hates her.

Prakash is reminded of neil's childhood on seeing mowgli and then the precap plays out which is different from the precap shown since past few days .Looks like precap was shot specifically for this. Avni is shocked hearing prakash asking whether mowgli is neil's son.The episode thus ends.

Precap:Mowgli hears avni and sunehri talk that mowgli is avneil's kid and mowgli leaves home with his bagpack.

Somewhere both avneil are right but my heart went out for neil today.

I dont knw how you guys can justify Avni. Its just her EGO is ruling her. I mean she always sacrificed herself for others. so why not for her own Son..?? May be Neil may hate her more but he will accept his child and Mowgli will have a father. The worst thing about Avni is she knw the pain of not getting father's love. Still she went ahead and did it her own child. Doesn't Neil and Mowgli have any rights. She always takes decisions for others and she thinks its right. She is a hard headed women and always want Neil to apologise to her. She never did anything to make right btw her and Neil infact she went ahead and Offered Neil on silver platter to Mithali. Sometimes i cant believe her because she is the same Avni who wanted to sacrifice her for Mishti having both papa and mama. Doesn't she love her child at all. How she turned out to be like this even after having Neela's parvarish. To be frank, when ever they show young Avni onscreen i feel something is bad gonna happen soon. Because Avni takes impulsive decisions when she appears. Whatever you guys say Avni have NO right to keep a father and son away from eachother.

Even after the Truth is out and Vidyut is no more. Now what is stopping her from revealing the truth about Mowgli. Her SELFISHNESS or Her EGO???
Edited by ANNA90ALEX - 6 years ago
darsh333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

What do you say about Neil's boxing clip ?
And whom do you think will break Mowgli's truth ? Mowgli or Prakash?  

I guess mowgli will do the honours😆
Boxing clip..maybe it comes before the marriage??neil is venting out his frustration with fb scenes or did avni do anything more terrible to neil??😆
darsh333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

I dont think Neil will go that extent to marry Mitali 

Yep same he won't go😊