Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Imran and Hira share a good chemistry. it is a relief to have another main female character which is positive. coz Neelam's is hard to degist. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I watched all epis ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I want the other story to start with Ulfat's cousin and Imran Ashraf 

i will only watch when that starts๐Ÿ˜†
Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Neelum is completely acing her part with perfection. Yasir also doing a commendable job. Imran as usual never disappoints. And these type of sober roles also suit Hira Mani. The pace of the play is also very fast. Overall a great drama and a wonderful watch.
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indianboy69

Neelum is completely acing her part with perfection. Yasir also doing a commendable job. Imran as usual never disappoints. And these type of sober roles also suit Hira Mani. The pace of the play is also very fast. Overall a great drama and a wonderful watch.

I hope it stays like this and doesn't drag. I feel this double episodes idea works in making the pace good. though here it is a bit fast  . Neelam already has a 3 yrs old son. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
Not just the leads , even supporting cast do well, specially Erum Akhtar. I love to see her arguments with Neelam.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess the pace is fast because the actual part of the story is yet to start..like until now it was all just the foundation?
awida thumbnail
@OnlyHope. agree. the story is about Ulfat's self centred persona. and how badly it affects everyone who comes near her.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

@OnlyHope. agree. the story is about Ulfat's self centred persona. and how badly it affects everyone who comes near her.

And now it'll spread to Azhar-Tamkinat!
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hania Amir

^ I like Neelam Muneer as well. IMO she has got the attitude and style so perfect!! Really love her  in this character.

I love Yasir-Neelum pair, even though I dont prefer to watch shows with this big gap between leads.
Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show doing good on YT.
The latest episode has already raked in 1.5 million+ views in half a week.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Couldn't they find a better looking guy for Kausar if they wanted us to believe he's good looking. I think that's the end of Kausars story line here, that's why not a single dialogue from the guy lol.