Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I know you don't like Rabia but she's very talented actress she was amazing in jeevan nagar 

It is not about liking. It is about relating to a character. Those cop dramas don't interest me as I am a typical drama viewer. I enjoy romantic dramas with beautifull actors, and actresses who look young and feminine. smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

It is not about liking. It is about relating to a character. Those cop dramas don't interest me as I am a typical drama viewer. I enjoy romantic dramas with beautifull actors, and actresses who look young and feminine. smiley36

But I'm happy that they're doing something different look at the old PTV dramas they had different stories they started showing romantic dramas in the late 2000s when hum TV was launched and the trendsetter show was mere pass pass of Nadia Jamil BTW express previously made a cop drama which is jaanbaz with Danish taimoor 

awida thumbnail

But I'm happy that they're doing something different look at the old PTV dramas they had different stories they started showing romantic dramas in the late 2000s when hum TV was launched and the trendsetter show was mere pass pass of Nadia Jamil BTW express previously made a cop drama which is jaanbaz with Danish taimoor 

I watched few episodes of Jaanbaaz. I can watch a classic PTV show only if it has romance. smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

I watched few episodes of Jaanbaaz. I can watch a classic PTV show only if it has romance. smiley36

Go For Dhoop Kinare, Tanhaiyan and Dhoop Mein Sawan It Has Romance and drama also 

awida thumbnail

Go For Dhoop Kinare, Tanhaiyan and Dhoop Mein Sawan It Has Romance and drama also 

I watched Dhoop Kinaray, Ankahi and Tanhaiyan. Loved them. smiley27

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 16 days ago

New Teaser Of Inspector Sahiba Is Out Now It And Expected To Replace Tubelite 

👇🏻👇🏻

https://youtu.be/V_DZNVW9sz8?si=bC_rSW_yPd15BJAb