MUST WATCH: Patralekhaa interview with Rajeev Masand

Posted: 5 years ago
She is so lovable, honest, sincere and humble. I had never heard of her before, nor saw any of her films yet, but this interview has made me want to root for her.

Also, it shows the kind of struggle outsiders have to go through despite having a successful debut and good reviews, whereas so many starkids get a zillion opportunities despite their not deserving it.

Please watch. I'll keep bumping this thread until she gets at least 25 likes. She could use some support guys.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip7LySQ-eis[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ponymo - 5 years ago
. Edited by SrideviFan4ever - 5 years ago

T4S!!! 

A nice IV and again reinforcing the fact that outsiders don't have it easy even after having desired acting chops.

Anywho, glad Raj and she found each other. They make a nice couple and will do well.

Patralekha did really well in the recent web series Bose opposite Raj. 

Talent can't be hidden for too long in the era of digital. Stay the course. Don't give up! Things will get better... eventually. 👍🏼
This girl has tremendous amount of courage. If it was someone else, he or she would had probably given up. But this shows how much she loves acting. 
This just proves that how hard it is to become an actor/actress if you are an outsider. I really really hope that her upcoming movie does extremely well and she gets all the success she deserve. I am completely rooting for her and will be watching her previous projects. 

In a time of star kids and cruel nepotism, hope all patralekhas win, it gives us hope   
So now imagine if Alia didnt have KJo shoving down our throats. After a disastrous debut in SOTY she would have gone crying to her biological Papa and would have gotten a film a Love Games. Then would she have seen the sort of success she saw later? And people say Alia deserves it!
She is a Shillong born, obviously she is gonna be cool.
Thank you, Ponymo for bringing my attention to her interview. I also had only recently gotten to know her as Rajkumar's girlfriend, I didn't know anything beyond that. It's sad to learn of her ongoing struggle in the industry. But this is the cruel reality, without that fabricated cover on the front about there being no such struggles for outsiders for opportunities, or no nepotism. This is the truth that people go to such lengths to deny. I will surely pay attention to her work from now on, she sounds lovely. And she's so adorable when she talks about Rajkumar. It's great to know such a couple with mutual love and respect between them, who are inspiring each other and having each others' backs through ups and downs of their lives. Hope her struggle pays off and she gets her big break and more opportunities!  Edited by springkissed - 5 years ago
And after listening to things like this, how can you deny nepotism exists and how it helps people?
Just imagine Alia having to rely on her father to make films for her. She would be nowhere. 
I can't look at that face 😆 😆

If I watch this. I'll have to put on my sunglasses 😆