Sofia Hayat HAPPY that Salman Khan has gone to JAIL

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

Former Bigg Boss Actress is HAPPY that Salman Khan has gone to JAIL

Has spilled dirty SECRETS about the industry... Here's what she has to say...

Friday, April 06, 2018 | 4:32:42 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Priyanka Chauhan

While the whole of industry has come out in support of Salman Khan, including former Bigg Boss contestants, and many of them have even said that the judiciary needs to revive it's judgement and freed him; it seems former Bigg Boss contestants Sofia Hayat is happy that the actor has been convicted.

In a lengthy post, Sofia has expressed her happiness that Salman Khan has been sent behind the bars and that her faith in the judiciary has been restored.

She even revealed about her incident with Armaan Kohli and how Dolly Bindra helped her get out of it. But, then ultimately she had to drop her case.

Here's what her post reads:

"Karma gets you in the end...Many people are afraid to talk against Salman because they think he controls Bollywood. Well, I no longer serve my ego and therefore am not afraid to speak up. I am so happy that Salman has gone to jail for what he has done. Animals are so important to this planet and doing what he did and then mocking it was a huge act of his own self importance.

Lots of children look up to him, and he has a responsibility to the young people. What is he showing the world when he does things like this? What lessons is he giving them? That it is ok to break the law, to kill animals and then mock it because he is a celebrity?

In any western country he would have been vilified for this and the drink driving deaths that he caused. He has then reinvented himself as a charitable man to try and compensate his karma. Today, India has shown that no matter who you are, if you break the law, you are no bigger than the law.

I have heard so many young people in India speak about how they are afraid to go to the police about crimes committed by others because they watch the TV and see how people with money and status get away with it because they have paid off the police or the judge or the lawyers.

This happened to me when Armaan Kohli paid off 2 of my lawyers so that I could not continue with the case, Dolly Bindra also told me that Armaans family are powerful enough to put drugs in my bag at the airport and I would be in Jail. I had to then drop the case as all the lawyers I hired were paid off.

Today, Hindustan can stand strong and hold its head up high to the world and show them that justice is held up in India, and today, all the poor people have been shown a glimmer of hope in their own fight for justice against those who have manipulated the law. Today I can say Hindustaan Zindabaad!"
True example should be set and so what even Sanju went to jail. If Sallu goes to jail the only people who are going to suffer are the producers and directors. Im sure he will be out soon no way is he going to spend full 5 years

A message to Salmaans fans who are sending me rape threats https://www.instagram.com/p/BhOXnY_FxbS/ 

2:48 AM - 6 Apr 2018
What happens with these low level celebs is kindda like they will grab your hand and then start shouting...mujhe choro...mujhe choro...mujhe jaane do...while they themselves are holding on to your hand..

It they happen to be doing this to person like me...i would give a strong shake and then her hand will get loose and she will move with full inertia backwards and fall in keechar lol

By doing this and making up stories about threats or exaggerating it she is trying to get in the news

These days 99.99% of the news should be taken with caution..so much foxiness is going on .. 
Originally posted by hippopotamus

What happens with these low level celebs is kindda like they will grab your hand and then start shouting...mujhe choro...mujhe choro...mujhe jaane do...while they themselves are holding on to your hand..

It they happen to be doing this to person like me...i would give a strong shake and then her hand will get loose and she will move with full inertia backwards and fall in keechar lol

By doing this and making up stories about threats or exaggerating it she is trying to get in the news

These days 99.99% of the news should be taken with caution..so much foxiness is going on .. 

She has been consistent about harassment ever since the broom incident. She has always maintained being pressured into settling. Salman over looked many things about Armaan because he was just like him who abused and beat up and boasted about your wealth and power. Now one more thing that binds them together is they both spent time in jail. 😆
Originally posted by flameofdarkness

A message to Salmaans fans who are sending me rape threats https://www.instagram.com/p/BhOXnY_FxbS/ 

2:48 AM - 6 Apr 2018

They are doing that to everyone - even random people. 
Today, Hindustan can stand strong and hold its head up high to the world and show them that justice is held up in India, and today, all the poor people have been shown a glimmer of hope in their own fight for justice against those who have manipulated the law. Today I can say Hindustaan Zindabaad!"

Unfortunately only for today, story ll b different tomorrow
Edited by Blackwater - 6 years ago
Originally posted by hippopotamus

I don't even know who this person is. But she's not lying. Salman fans are sending rape threats to everyone, not just her. 

Just look at her instagram and the absolute filthy things they are writing there. They don't have to like her or her opinions but resorting to this gutter level trash makes perfect sense why they support a killer.
Sallu fans are as disgusting as him

The whole facade of being human has come off