Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: krish_1

He understood the industry well n adapting to it maybe??

Which one? Dil ne Dil ko pukara??? 

Oh but I really miss old namik 

Ya that song :)
AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Praju...comnent path liya kya? I need to edit some parts ðŸ˜†
krish_1 thumbnail
That's y I said the page just exists...
Also they don't have a social media management...the person handling that page has other responsibilities...so just copy paste the edits...that's y no behind the scene pics...
Also production is different from the creative part of the show... production is paper work n editing,scheduling, remuneration stuff
Writers of the show are freelancers...they are not bound by LSD production...it's outsourced!!
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
krish_1 thumbnail
So...now Freddy will try to kill odhni...she will attack him back...will run from there to saranya n tell her the truth...
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The intro song must be something related to a "come back" sort of thingy...I can't wait to watch Namik in his refreshed look...throwing some swag while descending from that trolley!! All those flares and stuff!!!! Exciteddd!! 

I wish they take good shots and editing should be good for God's sake :v

Predict the party situation !?
Ranified009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHain

Oh but I really miss old namik 

Ya that song :)

It's all right! I'd like to think that he's working on himself and his performance, because it's a completely new phase of his cha racter. Hence, he's paying less attention to Sns, for his own good. It's quite hectic actually because either people pour in too much love or praise or do the exact opposite. So it's a shitty mess. He'll share something when he deems it right. As he always does. :)
AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay, I got to know that he was supposed to do a live chat (in one or two weeks)...I guess either he's too busy or has completely forgotten about it ðŸ¤”
Ranified009 thumbnail
I think he'll do the chat just before S2 comes in or right after that. I think after would be a better option. Because then people will be in a better mood ðŸ˜†
krish_1 thumbnail
There are a lot of ppl...Vikram shivani wearing blue...
And namik's dialogue introducing Krish khanna's new leading lady...
So...either it's a musical launch...shiv is the director...vikram n shivani are the leads...
Or its an engagement...namik is introducing both of them as he is friend of vsc,who is an actor!!
Maybe it can be like Rajan n ol were abroad n came back to Mumbai...the girl is from his family,vsc will meet the girl n so on...
But on the top of everything,why saranya is wearing bridal wear????