Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

Even I don't feel like commenting on any posts πŸ˜† Talking about replies, it's hilarious to see someone who has done very sort of bashing is now trying to act all mature & sane (If you know what I mean πŸ˜‰). It's like, Woh kare toh sab theek aur hum kare toh bawaal hogaya πŸ˜†

@bold...LOL!! Humne toh show me logic dhundna bhi chor diya hai. How cool is that!! πŸ˜†

i had given a post regarding it few days back, that all this negativity myt directly affect namik only , so for atleast for him we must avoid him and be cool about these, there is no issue in it... 
P.S i was new here so, i thought every one may get offended by my post , but yeah few suported too. thanks to them, and glad @AnOptimist u too think so.
krish_1 thumbnail
Dil ne Dil ko pukara...it can work only if saranya is also introduced through the same song...she at a totally different place...
Also it will be a song(I think) less to dance...

If namik does peri chat now he will have to give in info...n will have nothing to talk about!!!! As he can't say much about leap...
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
By the looks of him, the new Shiv is a total showman. (Earlier he was a snowman now he's a showman xD sorry!)
 And he is obviously a singing sensation. Because ofcourse he's a spin-off of the old Shiv who wanted fame and popularity.
He's got it finally.
 And he is introducing Krish and the girl, who have to be his friends. So either he's launching them or toasting their engagement. 

krish_1 thumbnail
Also yeah a heads-up...
The producer is also pretty much pissed off with online bashing...so like he did with the other camp in one live chat...after which I saw drastic changes in some accounts!!!
Next time it could be this camp...
He started liking some comments down the new pic...which is pretty much an alarm bell...
Eventhough I didn't expect that from a man of that position...AHH... whatever!!!

Ps:- not an attack on anyone...but general information...
I guess fan page admins myt be members in this thread...
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just wait for the show ending peacefully and expect nothing from anybody .I was actually expecting admin chance but yahan toh somebody is happy that admin used cropped pic but it's ok .lol

All this negativity is not good for namik so we must not react .I don't know why but I'm not getting good vibes from offscreen things πŸ€’
my negative thoughtsπŸ˜†

@rani- it's engagement i guess because Shivani was shooting in traditional Indian dresses ( 2 kind of lehangas)
Praju_D thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

@Praju...comnent path liya kya? I need to edit some parts πŸ˜†

Haan padh liya... Ufff kitna dhyaan rakhna padta humein bolte waqt bhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Your reply reminded me of song mein karu Toh sala character dheela hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHain

Want offscreen segment of namik πŸ€”

When will the gift segment come?!? 
And the photoshoot!!
krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHain

Just wait for the show ending peacefully and expect nothing from anybody .I was actually expecting admin chance but yahan toh somebody is happy that admin used cropped pic but it's ok .lol

All this negativity is not good for namik so we must not react .I don't know why but I'm not getting good vibes from offscreen things πŸ€’
my negative thoughtsπŸ˜†

@rani- it's engagement i guess because Shivani was shooting in traditional Indian dresses ( 2 kind of lehangas)

Its not like that I think...he did the same with other camp...for all the poor taste memes!!! He took names of the Twitter handles and made a point...
 We don't know if he changed the admin or not...
Simple complaints would have done the work...
But as a defence y should a show runner who is experienced mind this little stuff!!!!!!!!!
 And offscreen it's fine... everybody are adults they know actors can't do much about this...that's y somebody fought with fans on social media and is not active as before(as fans say I quote it)

Praju_D thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranified009

By the looks of him, the new Shiv is a total showman. (Earlier he was a snowman now he's a showman xD sorry!)

And he is obviously a singing sensation. Because ofcourse he's a spin-off of the old Shiv who wanted fame and popularity.
He's got it finally.
 And he is introducing Krish and the girl, who have to be his friends. So either he's launching them or toasting their engagement. 

@bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ranified009

When will the gift segment come?!? 
And the photoshoot!!

Gift segment will come this week  if I'm right about TC strategyπŸ˜†

No idea about ps