Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krish_1 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm sorry for making such a post here....
I don't think it as a favouritism of the pH or sth...also I don't think producer/show has anything to do with that page...
(He reads the posts he has been tagged)
Only to express my opinion that the posts reflect badly on production house...they could have done it better n put more effort into...

Edited by krish_1 - 6 years ago
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Want offscreen segment of namik ðŸ¤”
Praju_D thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

It's okay if they cropped Namik from that pic. It's absolutely okay!! Why you guys are so annoyed with it? Don't we all know the history/geography of that page?! I'm not surprised at all by that certain post. I'm actually surprised to see all those reactions in that comment section. Heck it isn't even comment section. It's a freaking war section. I don't understand what was the need to express the disappointment & anger? Is that gonna help us in any way? The answer is NO. Even if they start posting Namik or ShivAnya pics to please this fandom, it's still of no use. They are  just promoting the show, that's it!! Let them post whatever they want to. Accept the truth and move on. 

Sorry if I'm sounding rude. I'm just trying to tell you guys how childish it looks. Moreover, our fandom's this act can only affect Namik in one way or other. Remember last time, he told us how embrassed he was when he got to know that his fans were bashing some of the cast members. If I'm not wrong, producer himself reads every comment on that page. You guys have discussed that he has even blocked some fans. So it's better if we keep ourselves away from creating any further mess...atleast for Namik :)

Completely agree with you.. I was actually surprised after reading comments.. I personally never comment or tag any actors in my comment but the replies Namik's fan got on that post was too much.. I guess we should avoid it like we avoid loopholes in the show regarding shiv.. ðŸ˜†
krish_1 thumbnail
Btw any guesses on his re-intro song??? Anyone???
AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHain

@gunjan I totally agree with you but truth is that we can't stop everybody from expressing thr pov .

That page is other couple shipper from day 1 that's why I stopped following that page lol 

Exactly!! We can't stop everybody. But at least we can spread this message. And I believe, this AT has many silent readers so this msg will anyway reach to them :)

EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Ya chup rehna Accha hai because show is almost over and let's not react over such obvious things   ðŸ¤”
Before EDT namik was so much fun pata nhi kya ho Gaya hai isko ..🤓

@krish- looks like kaho na pyar hai song ..
AnOptimist thumbnail

Originally posted by: krish_1

I'm sorry for making such a post here....

I don't think it as a favouritism of the pH or sth...also I don't think producer/show has anything to do with that page...
(He reads the posts he has been tagged)
Only to express my opinion that the posts reflect badly on production house...they could have done it better n put more effort into...

Hey, that's okay!! You don't need to apologise for bringing that topic here. And that message wasn't for you in particular. It was for each & every member of this Paul Clan including our fellow silent readers. 

I really don't want to comment on that favouritism thing.  Actually it's better if I don't comment ðŸ˜† But I do think, it's an official page. Producer & cast members went live from that page several times & also, Producer has mentioned the names of two people who handle that page, in his live chat. So they are surely in touch with production people. It's just that they don't post any spoilers or behind the scene pictures. Copy-paste edit from other fanclubs is their mantra. 

I do agree with the last two lines ðŸ˜Š
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHain

Ya chup rehna Accha hai because show is almost over and let's not react over such obvious things   ðŸ¤”

Before EDT namik was so much fun pata nhi kya ho Gaya hai isko ..🤓

@krish- looks like kaho na pyar hai song ..

He understood the industry well n adapting to it maybe??

Which one? Dil ne Dil ko pukara??? 
AnOptimist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Praju_D

Completely agree with you.. I was actually surprised after reading comments.. I personally never comment or tag any actors in my comment but the replies Namik's fan got on that post was too much.. I guess we should avoid it like we avoid loopholes in the show regarding shiv.. ðŸ˜†

Even I don't feel like commenting on any posts ðŸ˜† Talking about replies, it's hilarious to see someone who has done very sort of bashing is now trying to act all mature & sane (If you know what I mean ðŸ˜‰). It's like, Woh kare toh sab theek aur hum kare toh bawaal hogaya ðŸ˜†

@bold...LOL!! Humne toh show me logic dhundna bhi chor diya hai. How cool is that!! ðŸ˜†