They actually cropped namik

yes its painful that they cropped namik 
krish_1 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHain

Very disgusting and painful at the same time 

They actually cropped namik

I know...
Its true that,the page has nothing to with the show...they just exist...but there are 100s of screen grabs and edits with only vyoom n saranya... 
Even the hardcore fans don't even do such stuffs!!!!
editing n cropping from a boomerang is disgusting...when the page represents a production house...it's poor taste!!!!!
Admin can start a fan page if required...y drag the production house into it... unprofessional!!!!
If they want to do it...do it properly...it's just a crop...so pic is posted in poor resolution

Edited by krish_1 - 6 years ago
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 I agree so many Shar...om/ dovik pics are available but they selects that cropped pic 😆

Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lighten your moods up guys...
Lemme help ya...

Look at him ;v 
When is he getting back to ^ shape again :D ?
And when will he Snapchat some gym selfies again ?
krish_1 thumbnail
More shirtless scenes on the way???!!!
Everybody is working out(vsc n namik)
Good...I hope they have a non Indian TV type show (clothes they wear)
krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHain

I agree so many Shar...om/ dovik pics are available but they selects that cropped pic 😆

That shows how much they care about social media postings...saw a pic...post it...end of the story!!! Same ppl tagged vyoom as shiv...
Edited by krish_1 - 6 years ago
Praju_D thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow w can't even register our view about cropping our fav actor's pic... Itna hi tha toh acche se crop karte pic ko.. It was cropped on a way ke pata chale ke pic crop kiya gaya hain.. Looser.. 👏👎🏼
AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's okay if they cropped Namik from that pic. It's absolutely okay!! Why you guys are so annoyed with it? Don't we all know the history/geography of that page?! I'm not surprised at all by that certain post. I'm actually surprised to see all those reactions in that comment section. Heck it isn't even comment section. It's a freaking war section. I don't understand what was the need to express the disappointment & anger? Is that gonna help us in any way? The answer is NO. Even if they start posting Namik or ShivAnya pics to please this fandom, it's still of no use. They are  just promoting the show, that's it!! Let them post whatever they want to. Accept the truth and move on. 

Sorry if I'm sounding rude. I'm just trying to tell you guys how childish it looks. Moreover, our fandom's this act can only affect Namik in one way or other. Remember last time, he told us how embrassed he was when he got to know that his fans were bashing some of the cast members. If I'm not wrong, producer himself reads every comment on that page. You guys have discussed that he has even blocked some fans. So it's better if we keep ourselves away from creating any further mess...atleast for Namik :)
EyeForBeauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranified009

Lighten your moods up guys...

Lemme help ya...

Look at him ;v 
When is he getting back to ^ shape again :D ?
And when will he Snapchat some gym selfies again ?

We all are missing his sc/ insta story updates .

EyeForBeauty thumbnail
@gunjan I totally agree with you but truth is that we can't stop everybody from expressing thr pov .
That page is other couple shipper from day 1 that's why I stopped following that page lol 

Edited by SahiPakdeHain - 6 years ago