Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bugheaded_NiBir

falling in love with NiBir and your stories more and more.

this chapter though☺️πŸ€ͺ 
so many awkward situations and they are so so bold
🀣
the track of this story is really going well...
old pls update the soonish..and also write more and complete your other works.
I luv ya❀️

Hahahaha...thankoo so much re.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update.
Too long also πŸ‘
Great update.
Itna kaise tabiyat kharab hogaya Kabir ka πŸ˜”
Bechara.
But did they really made out between lots of people and in that way 
Too much daring πŸ€“
Normal fight turned to be serious πŸ˜†
Their fight and romance was great as always.
Continue soon.
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The morning scene with bachcho ki baate was too cute ... And the way she explained herself to him was nice, before taking responsibility of someone you should be aware of urself ...
The the scene in the train , though kabira was not well but it was too hot ... Sab ko garmi lag gayi hogi ac train me bhi ... :P 

Finally they are home ... And viraj will find the culprits ... 

Update soon...
will update tomorrow! πŸ˜†
I swear I'll post this in a day or something... Written the update... But just not getting the time to post πŸ˜†
Bugheaded_NiBir thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DrunkenMonk-

I swear I'll post this in a day or something... Written the update... But just not getting the time to post πŸ˜†

pls post it yaar now...been waiting for long.😭😭😭
PS:it takes lots of time to post?idk,I havent posted any stories,just asking..πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Bugheaded_NiBir

pls post it yaar now...been waiting for long.😭😭😭
PS:it takes lots of time to post?idk,I havent posted any stories,just asking..πŸ˜‰

It doesnt take too much time... But the problem is that I don't have any time, cuz I am attending a family wedding right now... And I am stuck with the ceremonies and stuff.

Will try to post soon. 
Bugheaded_NiBir thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭😭😭

Originally posted by: -DrunkenMonk-

It doesnt take too much time... But the problem is that I don't have any time, cuz I am attending a family wedding right now... And I am stuck with the ceremonies and stuff.

Will try to post soon. 

Update.update.update.update😭😭
Edited by Bugheaded_NiBir - 5 years ago
Hahahaha... Trying to complete it actually... Wait I'll post a part in a few minutes

NOTE: the inverted commas disappear from the dialogues every time I post an update, so, it's not my fault. bear with it. I've not re-read it, so avoid, if any typos or grammatical mistakes. happy reading. 

CHAPTER XII

She tiptoed into the house, early in the morning, as she unlocked it using the spare keys, since however, Kabir was not going to open the door for her as he was hell angry at her. He didn't mind blocking her everywhere, on all the social media platforms, putting a barricade between her and himself. She tried her best, apologising to him, but Kabir being Kabir, was adamant. Social media was the last option left to her to contact him, but since he blocked her there as well, she had no other option left, than to sneak into her own house like a thief. She looked around, trying to find if he was awake. But not finding him anywhere around, she came to a conclusion that he must still be sleeping. She walked towards her room, and kept her ear against the door, trying to hear if there were any voices coming from inside. The television was on, as she could hear the songs, which indicated that he was awake. "Seems like he's planning to kill me today! She blabbered, as she heard him mutter something angrily. She was making plans to woo him, standing at the closed door, when suddenly Kabir opened the door, scaring her to death. Both of them jumped out of their places getting scared. "Are you mad?! They yelled at each other. "Good morning, baby, She said in a kiddish tone, and smiled sheepishly. She was attracted to his semi-bare body. He came back to his angry avatar as he realised why she was here. He looked the other way, avoiding her. 

She moved towards him, trying to jump into his arms, but he took a few steps backward. He raised his hand towards her, asking her to stop, and she ended up colliding herself with his hand. She made an annoyed expression, and stared at his angry face. He crossed his hands, and stood before her, looking somewhere else angrily. she again walked towards him, and he moved backwards again. "What are you trying to do? You can't stay away from me like that... She said and repeated her action, and he continued dodging her touches. "Fine!! She yelled, and moved into the washroom, taking her clothes. "Hey! Hello! Come out! I need to freshen up first... Kabir yelled, standing at his place, before she banged the door on his face. 

Nisha was irritated. Yes, she was at fault, but how could he not let her touch him. That wasn't a right that she gave to him. But then, it didn't take her much time to realise that he was just making her taste, her own medicine. She stood under the shower, when her mind got clouded with a bunch of ideas. She knew, that she has to make it up to him, for the last night. It was the only way, maybe. It wasn't a bad idea, she thought, after all she yearned for him too. The idea that was running in her mind, might be quite bold, but at least something new for them. She chuckled mentally. "How will you control yourself, now, husband? She mumbled to herself, and grinned evilly.

She wore her satin bathrobe which barely reached her mid-thighs, and tiptoed towards the bathroom door, not making a single voice, and opened the latch, though she kept the door closed. She checked herself in the mirror, and messed her wet hair a little, and pulled the bathrobe down her shoulder, trying to look seductive. She looked no less, than her perfect, greek-god, husband. She was a total seductress. Kabir was surely going to die, once he looks at her. She chuckled, looking at herself in the mirror. "Kya kya karwaega tu mujhse, Kabir! Jo Maine kabhi apne life me Karne ka nahi Socha tha... wo main tere liye kar rahi hu... pyaar me pagal bana Diya hai tune mujhe... she talked to her reflection in the mirror.

She walked towards the bathtub, and sat down beside it. She was now all ready to execute her plan. She placed her hand on her belly, and with the other hand, she held the rim of the bathtub, and "Aaah... She yelped in pain. "Kabirrr... Aaahhh... She let out a loud, painful shriek, startling Kabir. She cried loudly, in pain. Her face never lost that cunning smile. Till now, he had started banging on the washroom door. "Nisha... Nisha... are you fine? He yelled, in nervousness, standing outside the door. "Kabirrr... She cried. "I can't bear this... it's paining... she yelled. Kabir was scared-to-death. He pushed open the door, and he never realised that the door was already open for him. His heart skipped several beats, as he saw her lying at a corner of the bathroom, holding her belly, and crying. Kabir immediately rushed to her, and took her into his embrace. "Nish...Nisha... what happened to you? Kya hua? He mumbled, anxiously. His eyes were moist, seeing her in so much pain, and she saw this. "Bohot dard ho raha hai kya? He asked, cupping her face, "Doctor ko bulau? He rubbed his hand on her belly.

She was almost lying over his body. She was loving his concern. "Kabir... she mumbled, slowly. "Haan... Jaan... Bol na... he asked looking into her eyes. "Dard wahan nahi... yahan hai... She said, taking his hand in hers, and placing it over her bare skin, right above her heart. She looked into his eyes with utmost love. He now knew, that she feigned it all. She expected a kiss from him, but got a slap on her face, instead. "ouch... she winced in pain, rubbing her hand against her cheek. "Aise thappad kaun maarta hai, Kabir? Pagal hogaya hai kya? She asked, looking furiously at him. "To aise kaun daraata hai? You know that I can't even bear a scratch on you...  He yelled at her, angrily. He stood up to leave, but she held his hand, and said, "Kabir... mat jaa... Still, he withdrew his hand from her hold, and left, leaving a disappointed Nisha there. "Kya yaar Nisha, apne stupid plan se uska mood aur bigaad diya... she said, and slapped her head. She stood up, and continued freshening up.

Kabir was frustrated on the other hand. "Ye apne aap ko samajhti kya hai, jab main romance Karne jaun, to thappad mar deti hai.. aur jab usko Karna ho... to Aisa kuch karti hai... He muttered. "Chod na Kabir... Teri biwi bachhi hain ek dum... aur dekh, subah subah kitne efforts kiye the usne tere saath romance Karne ke liye... aur tune sab bigaad diya... aur upar se thappad aur maar diya... His heart said. "Nahi Kabir... tune sahi kara... she chose to play with your emotions, when she knew that she was your weakness... His egoistic brain said. "Kabir... sun, tu iski baat mat sun... always remember, everything is fair in love and war! And this is a war of love, dude! His romantic heart said. He was confused between the two, and so, he decided to ignore both. He went out of the room to have some water, and when he came back, she was there, still in the bathrobe, standing in front of the mirror, and drying her hair. 

He didn't notice her bathrobe before. Was it new? He didn't know. She looked so damn sexy. He never felt his heart beat so fast, looking at her. His fingers trembled, wanting to touch every ounce of that body. He could feel the chills running down his spine. He didn't know how he was going to control. His mind was filled with all the erotic thoughts possible. Nisha looked at his reflection in the mirror, and understood, that her attempts didn't go waste. She dropped the bottle of the deodorant, purposely making noise, and bringing him out of his trance. He looked down immediately, and slapped himself mentally. He sat on the bed, and switched on his laptop, and tried to finish off his incomplete report, which he had to submit today, also, trying to distract himself from her.  She was annoyed, as when she thought that he was finally going to do something, he distracted himself yet again. She lost the hope of him doing anything. She silently went and sat on her side of the bed, and took the television remote that lied beside him irritatedly, and unmuted the music channel. He constantly looked at her long, slender, bare legs, through the corner of his eyes, and obviously, without her noticing it. She was totally annoyed. He coughed trying to reduce his awkwardness, as he heard, the song that she played on the television. She smirked looking at his reactions, and now she knew what she had to do. 

Zara zara behekta hai, mehekta hai,

Aaj to mera tan badan, main pyaasi hoon,

Mujhe bharle apni baahon me

"Plan's working! She squealed in her mind. She understood that his ego stood in his way to romance. He stood up from the bed taking his laptop, to move out of the room, but she didn't want to let him go, this time. "Enough of this... She mumbled, and ran after him. She stood between him and the door, and started mouthing the lyrics. He looked at her stunned. She took his laptop from his hand, and kept it aside, as he continued gaping at her with a shocked expression.   

Zara zara behekta hai, mehekta hai,

Aaj to mera tan badan, main pyaasi hoon,

Mujhe bharle apni baahon me

"What are you doing, Nisha, let me go, He said, asking her to get aside. He tried to be angry. She smiled, as she continued mouthing the lyrics. He placed his hands on his hips and glared at her in disbelief. She placed her hands on his bare chest, and moved ahead, as he took his steps backwards. Her eyes lost in his. She hugged him tightly, digging her head in his bare chest, and no matter how much he wanted to wrap his arms around her, he didn't. She held his hands and wrapped them around her waist, while he just kept staring at her blankly. He just felt a current pass through his body, at the way she hugged him, she touched him.

Hai meri kasam, tujhko sanam, door kahin na jaa

Yeh doori kehti hai, paas mere aaja re         

He was still angry, but he was not able to deny to her actions. He didn't know what was happening to him, as he stood like a statue, as she continued doing her sweet torture on him. She kissed on his Adam's apple, and bit slightly on his chest, and he fisted his hands, as there was a sudden hormonal rush inside him. He gasped, trying to control himself. She traced her fingers along his arms, and he looked the other way. He could feel his body burn within, due to her touch. 

Yunhi baras baras kaali ghata barse

Hum yaar bheeg jaaye is chaahat ki baarish mein

She pushed him towards the wall, and he again gasped, at her sudden action. She moved into his arms and started tracing her lips on his neck and chest. He closed his eyes, as she continued tracing her lips on his body randomly, setting it on a fire. He knew that he wouldn't be able to survive this for long. He let her take over him. 

Meri khuli khuli laton ko suljhaaye

Tu apni ungliyon se, main to hoon isi khwaahish mein

She held his hand, and placed it on her cheek, and traced it into her hair, and made him grip onto her hair. She closed her eyes, as she tried to feel his touch on her. He looked at her expressions, dazedly. She was waking his wildest of the desires. She threw her head back, taking his other hand in hers, and traced his fingers along her lips, jaw, neck and chest. His touch was involuntary, but still it passed a wave of electricity across her body. She looked into his eyes, gripped onto his shoulder, and pushed him onto the bed. He didn't know what was next. He just kept looking at his damn bold and sexy wifey. He could very well feel the anticipation dwelling within him.

Sardi ki raaton mein hum soye rahe ek chaadar mein

Hum dono tanha ho, na koi bhi rahe is ghar mein

She crawled onto him like a baby, and lied down over him, resting her head on his chest and making patterns over there. She traced her fingers over his eyes, nose, and lips, as he again closed his eyes feeling her touch. She raised herself on her elbows, and looked into his eyes. She kissed all over his face, and ears and neck, and he finally smiled. He was loving this side of his wifey. She noticed his smile, and a blush crept across her cheeks. "Kya chahti hai tu mujhse? He finally asked, breaking his silence.  He chuckled. She moved her lips near his, and "Tu... she said, seductively.  

Zara zara bahekta hai, mahekta hai

Aaj to mera tan badan, main pyaasi hoon

Mujhe bhar le apni baahon mein

Aaja re aa re

That was it. He took the remote and switched off the TV. She looked at him, all baffled. "We don't need these songs for our romance... silence, and darkness, and our moans and groans can be a better song... He said, and smirked. She understood, what was going to happen between them, the next moment. He rolled over her, and stood up from the bed, as she just kept looking at him, in confusion. "You aren't going to do anything? She asked. "Why are you so desperate? He asked, as he took his phone out from his pocket, and threw it beside her on the bed. He looked at her and smirked, and leaned over her, placing his hands beneath her. "Ready for the play? He asked, and she blushed. He took it for a yes. He quickly picked her up, and threw her over his shoulder, as she protested. "Kabir... Ye kya tareeka hai uthaane ka... pyaar se uthaa... she complained. "Aaj pyaar nahi hora, baby, war hoga, war... he said, and moved with her into the washroom. The house was filled with their moans, groans, and laughter for the next two hours. Neither did she leave him, nor did he let her.

After two hours  

"Kabirr... She moaned in her half-sleep. He didn't reply. "Kabir... She again whispered near his ear. "Hmmm... He mumbled, opening his burning eyes a little. "Mere upar se uth ja... tu bohot heavy hai..., she said, as she tried to move his bare body, which almost covered hers. He turned the other way and closed his eyes again, to sleep. She rested her bare body on his back. She dug her face at the crook of his neck, and wrapped her arm around his waist. "Kabir... thank you... she whispered. "Kis liye, Nisha... he asked, placing his arm over hers. "I was really feeling low..., and I wanted to feel your warmth this morning..., Nisha said. He turned facing her... and took her into his embrace. He kissed on the top of her hair, and asked, "Kya hua..., Nishu... "Nothing, Kabir... bas temporary low hai... I will be fine..., she said and snuggled herself into his arms. "Kuch hua hai kya? Kya soch rahi hai? He asked, as he slowly patted on her back. "Trust me, Kabir..., I'll be fine..., she said, and he nodded. "But then, if there's something bothering you, tell me... abhi nahi batana hai to koi baat nahi... Kabir said, and caressed her hair. She nodded.

"Kabir... aaj college nahi jaana hai kya? Report bhi submit Karna hai... Nisha said. "Oh damn! Uske baare me to main bhul hi gaya... he said, closing his eyes in frustration. "Don't worry... abhi bhi time hai... tu thodi der soja... tujhe migraine ho raha hai na... I'll complete your report... phir uske baad chalte hai..., she said, and he nodded. "Thank you yaar, Nisha... tere jaisi wifey...sabko... nahi nahi... sirf mujhe mile..., Kabir said, and kissed over her shoulder. "Drama band kar! Aur chup chap soja! Nisha said, and slapped him on his head. She was feeling too sleepy.

She freshened up, and changed into her college clothes and finished off his report. She was about to wake Kabir up, for the college, when the door bell rang. And as soon as she opened the door, her cousins, and Saurav, except Jwala, and Bunty, rushed into the house in a hurry. "Nisha... sun, Kabir kahan hai? Saurav and Sukku asked the sleepy head Nisha. "So raha hai... she said, in a sleepy tone. And as soon she said that, Saurav, Sukku and Umesh hurried into Kabir's bedroom. "W*F! Aye... ruko..., she yelled at them, as soon as she realised that Kabir had not even one cloth on himself, under the sheets, but they were gone, and soon, she heard screams from her bedroom. Nisha ran into her bedroom, followed by Dolly, Kirti, and Aman. She burst into a fits of laughter, as soon as she saw Kabir. He was screaming, standing on the top of the bed, while the other three had their eyes closed. He had managed to wrap the bed-sheet around his waist. "Nisha yaar... Mujhe Bol to deti, ki Teri vanar sena aayi hai... kapde to pehen leta na main... he yelled at Nisha, as she continued to laugh."Abhi tum sab yahan khade khade mujhe kya dekh rahe ho..., Kabir yelled. "Kabir... seriously, tujhe aise dekhne me Hume koi interest nahi hai... Sukku said, closing his eyes. "Kabir..tujhe koi nahi dekh raha... Jaake kapde change karke aa..., Nisha said, and chuckled.  She walked towards him, held his hand, and pushed him into the washroom and gave him his clothes. Her cousins immediately walked out of the room. "Tu kya dekh rahi hai... tu bhi Bahar jaa... Kabir said, as he looked at her standing at the door. Nisha chuckled, and moved out of the room, and closed the door behind her. "Subah subah meri izzat ka exhibition kar Diya... is vanar Sena ne... Kabir muttered, as he closed the door of the washroom, and went in.  

Kabir freshened up, wore some good clothes, and moved out of the room. He sat on the couch, and Nisha sat beside him on the hand-rest. There was an awkward silence spread in the living room. "Theek hai yaar... hojaata hai... hum galat time par ghus gaye room me... Saurabh said, breaking the silence. Nisha chuckled looking down. Kabir glared at Nisha. "Haan... forget..., Kabir said. "Waise... tumdono ki energy ki to daat deni padegi... subah subah hi..., Kirti said, teasing Nisha and Kabir, while dolly hit her on her arm. Kabir blushed, while Nisha glared at Kirti. "Kirti chup reh yaar..., Nisha yelled. "Achha... bolne kya aye ho... ye to Batao... Kabir asked, making an annoyed expression over his face. "Arre! Wo dadu ne bola hai ki aaj raat hum sab ko Anusha ki shaadi me jaana hai... to ready rehna... bade nahi ayenge... aur Bunty-jwalu bhi nahi... bas hum logon ko jaana hai... aur Kabir, ye specially tereko introduce karwaane keliye hai kyunki wo Nisha ke husband se Milna chahte hai, aur tu bhi unse kabhi nahi mila..., Umesh said. "Wo sab theek hai... but who is Anusha...? Kabir asked. "Wo humaare maasi ki beti hai, Kabir..., tujhe nahi pata...,Nisha said, and Kabir nodded. "Chalo, we'll now leave... tumlogon ko bhi college jaana hoga na...? Umesh said. "Haan... abhi bas nikal hi rahe hai... Kabir said. "Already late hai... Nisha said, looking at the time. "Obviously! Kirti said, and chuckled, and Nisha made an annoyed face. The cousins soon left. 

"Abhi tu college chalegi, ya phirse romance ka plan hai? He asked Nisha, wrapping his hand across her waist, and pulling her into his arms. She blushed, as his eyes reflected a need, a hunger.

"Chal! She said, hitting him on his arm, as she didn't want to let it escalate further.

Edited by -DrunkenMonk- - 5 years ago