Somebody recorded their intimate moments😲
And uploaded videos😲
But fikar ki no baat Jab tak Kabir hai saath😉
Waise husband wife ke beech toh yeh sab hota hai😆

Mihu mumma ka comment😳
Thankooo mihuuu😳
mouni277 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The update was awesome with Kabir and Nisha moments..😳 but the ending was horrible..how Kabir will handle nisha😭😭.but thanks for continuing this FF
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mouni277

The update was awesome with Kabir and Nisha moments..😳 but the ending was horrible..how Kabir will handle nisha😭😭.but thanks for continuing this FF

Thank you mouni! 😃
Dont worry, kabir will handle everything  😆

Btw, never saw you here, you are new? 
rishita91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was waiting for it's update
Awesome part
Nibir's romance 
I hope kabir will be able to handle the situation
Update soon

Originally posted by: rishita91

I was waiting for it's update

Awesome part
Nibir's romance 
I hope kabir will be able to handle the situation
Update soon

Thankyou so much rishita
Will update soon😆
mouni277 thumbnail
Yes ..I'm new to this forum..I watched NAUC on hot star. Few months back..and Im crazy after mishri ..love both of them...and their cute chemistry😊

Thankoo betuuu😳😳

Originally posted by: mouni277

Yes ..I'm new to this forum..I watched NAUC on hot star. Few months back..and Im crazy after mishri ..love both of them...and their cute chemistry😊

hey, that's great! I am annie, no one knows me here, i just joined a month back!😳

try reading this, if possible! you might love this. There's an index within it, try covering those threads first, and then continue with this.😳
Edited by -DrunkenMonk- - 6 years ago
Bugheaded_NiBir thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
was just seeing browsind nauc i f page and luk what I found😳. I became happy as hell.this update was worth the wait.👏👏
pls pls update soonish and update all your other stories
Posted: 5 years ago
CHAPTER X

A/N: I did some irritating things with the story in the previous part, in a situation, where I was out of my mind. I tried covering that thing as much, as I could, so, if you don't like it, write it down in the comments. Avoid typing and grammatical errors, as I type all of it in my phone, switching off, the auto-correct. Bear with it, couldn't do anything more than this, although I could've. Promise to write better chapters from next time.

It was late till he could do something... She had seen the video. He could see her tears... He could feel her fear. He just made her sit up straight... As he wore his clothes... And helped her in it. He just didn't know how to console her. Kabir just took her into his embrace as she cried inconsolably... He wiped her tears, and said, "My Nisha is strong... My Nisha wouldn't just cry like that..." " Everything has gone wrong, Kabir... I just don't understand what to do... What if someone sees this... Someone sees us like this---" she said, as she covered her face with her hands, and cried. " first of all, just know that, we didn't do anything wrong... And what we've done... Is what we usually do... We've made love many times, Nisha... And it is completely alright, Nisha----, to make love is completely alright. It's our life...what we do, with it, is our choice. Those people, who did this crime, had no right to intervene between us... It's them who committed a sin...and not you or me... We just did what we usually do. Never be embarrassed about what has happened... Be strong, be confident...I am always with you... We've to fight it, Nisha... We've to fight it... There's no use of hiding like this... Or crying like this... We love each other, there's nothing wrong in it... " He said, cupping her face. She nodded, holding his hands. " We'll fight this as well... Don't worry... I am always there.. "He said. He took her out, holding her hand, no matter how much how much people oggled at them... He wouldn't just step back. People laughed at her... Made fun of her... Talked dirty about her... But there was nothing to fear, when he was there with her, holding her hand, like always, and She trusted him.

Karan came running to them... Awkwardly asking them about the video that had spread like a wildfire between the college and seminar WhatsApp groups. "I don't know what to do, Karan," Kabir said. " Don't worry... I'll get it down... and I have my friend, Eshank...He is an Inspector...and he has some relations with the cyber security staff as well..he might be of help...I've already informed him... But you'll just have to file a formal complaint... " Karan said, assuaging them. " But a criminal case? That would just bring bad name to us..." Nisha said, between her sobs. " Don't worry... Since a woman is involved in this... This would be kept confidential... No one would ever know about this..." Karan said. "Nisha...it's not about defamation... That I am concerned about... It's only about you..." Kabir said, as he pulled her into his embrace. " He'll be here any moment... Don't worry..." Karan said as he patted on Kabir's shoulder.

Karan's friend in the police department, came as promised. He took a formal complaint from them... There were some awkward questions that she didn't wanted to answer... But to make the case smooth.. She did so. A lady constable had accompanied the police official, as a woman was involved in this, and it is what the law says. " Do you know, when actually this happened?" The lady constable asked Nisha, in Kabir, Karan and the Eshank's presence. They were in Nisha's room, now, in order to not let anyone intervene in their investigation. "last evening... We weren't able to sense anyone's presence here... And neither were we aware that the door was open... We just got to know that someone was there, when we saw someone drop something, and then run, as we saw them." Nisha said. "Do you have any idea, who must've done this!" Eshank asked Kabir. "No..." He replied. A few more questions were asked... And they did reply.

"We will try to solve this--- as soon, as possible -- till then, be safe --- and if anything happens--- don't hesitate to call me--- this is my card---" Eshank said, giving them his visiting card. "Thank you so much---" Nisha and Kabir said. Eshank, and the constable, started to leave from there, when he stopped, and turned back---, and said--, "Don't worry--- Just keep an eye on everyone--- and if you find anyone suspicious, do inform me--- I'll be at my work now----" Eshank said, and smiled a bit, assuring them. Nisha nodded, and Kabir smiled. Karan followed Eshank out of the room, to thank him. Kabir just took a scared Nisha into his embrace, and consoled her. "We never did anything wrong---" Kabir said, and ruffled her hair. He pulled himself apart from her, and pressed his lips against her forehead. Their phones beeped, at once, suddenly. She took out her phone, and saw the mail, that she has received, "All the students are requested to gather at the seminar hall, now----"

"They are calling us---" she said, wiping her tears. Kabir looked curiously at her. "Do you want us to go there---?" He asked. "The seminar is important--- we need to attend this--- it is the last one, for this trip---" She said. "Then be confident, okay---? I'll be around you---- okay---?" He asked, and she nodded. "Wifey is strong--- I know---" he said, and quickly pulled her into another hug. "Promise me, that you'll be with me----" Nisha said. "Is that even a thing to promise---, Nisha----? You know--- that I'll be with you---" Kabir said, in a serious tone. "But still--- I need you to promise me---" she said, forwarding her hand, towards him. Kabir looked at her in disbelief. "Achha--- ye le--" Kabir said, as he placed his hand, on her hand. "Abhi chale---?" Kabir asked, to which, she nodded. He intertwined his fingers, with hers, and they both walked out of the room, locking it. Karan was standing outside the room, talking something to Eshank. They smiled, looking at them, as they walked past them. Kabir walked her out of the hotel--- and took her towards the seminar hall, never leaving her hand. She was hiding behind him, all the while, as people were making fun of her---. "Kabir---- I don't want to go ahead---" she said. He stopped, and looked at her. "You've to be strong--- you know that I am with you---" Kabir said, as he held her hand, even tighter, and walked her into the seminar hall. "Kabir--- nahi---" she again stopped. "Nisha---- yahan tak aagaye hai--- ab rukne ka koyi matlab nahi---" Kabir said, as he pulled her along with him, again. She just silently walked behind him. Scared.

All the faces turned to look at them, as Kabir opened the door, and they entered the seminar hall. There were gossips, talks, giggles---- everything, which were slowly ripping Nisha, off her confidence. Kabir cleared his throat, inviting the attention towards him. Nisha was cold. He held her trembling hand, strongly, and walked her, past them, as they kept looking at them. She constantly looked down, to avoid making an eye contact with anyone. He made her sit, in the front row, and sat beside her. "Don't be so scared, Nisha---- You are strong---" Kabir whispered. Nisha nodded. "Focus on the seminar---- it is about to start---" Kabir said, as the lights were dimmed. Seeing Kabir, in the front seat, Ravish called him to check some arrangements. Kabir had to go, despite of the fact that he didn't want to. "Stay here--- don't go anywhere--- And log kuch bhi bole, ignore them--- " Kabir said, as he left.

Nisha was left alone. She could feel people gazing her constantly. She was feeling uncomfortable there---, but she just kept sitting on her seat. There were two guys, sitting in the same row, she was in, staring at her, and talking about her, and constantly using the word "video". Sneiha and Sahir, were sitting in the row, behind hers, and they never bothered, talking to her. She felt bad, that even her friends didn't come to support her. She was extremely nervous. She couldn't stop her tears, as they just flooded out of her eyes. She stood up from there, and walked out of the seminar hall, as, even Kabir wasn't there, with her.

She went towards the water dispenser, that was there, in an isolated corner, to have some water. She wiped her tears, and filled a cup, with some cold water, and gulped it down. She turned around, as she threw the plastic cup, into the dustbin. She had no courage, to even go back, to her room, alone. She, however, took a few steps ahead, when a gang of three guys, from her college, appeared before her. She tried ignoring them, but they deliberately came, and stood before her, blocking her way.

"Kya Naam tha iska--- Nisha Gangwal---?" One of them spoke, as she looked down, constantly. She tried to escape, but they had just blocked her, in every way. "Let..me..go.." she mumbled. "I never knew--- that this girl could be, so BOLD, so SEXY--- It was just, something else---" Another guy said. "I said-- let me go----" she shouted. "Hum bhi aate hai--- batao to sahi---- Kahan video banana hai---" Another guy spoke, placing his hand on her waist. She was angry. Too angry. Her eyes were filled with tears. She slapped him---, out of anger, which raged him. "Kya hai--- haan--- zyaada haath chal raha hai tera---?" The guy said, as he started forcing his hands on her body. She wasn't liking it. She dialled Kabir's number, and kept the phone in her pocket. "Leave me--- warna main police complaint kardungi---" she shouted. "Kar complaint, Abhi kar---" they said, as one of them pulled out a handkerchief, from his pocket, and tied it around her mouth. She was thrown to the nearby couch, as they forced themselves on her. She wasn't able to shout. She was crying, and struggling under them. "Video banao iska---" the guy said, to another, as he ripped her sleeve, and forced himself on her. Her hands were pinned down, forcefully, on the couch. She constantly used her limbs, to stop them, but they overpowered her. "Ajit--- lagta hai seminar me break hua hai...koyi aaraha hai--- chod isko, aur bhag---" the guy who was shooting the video, said. They ran from there, leaving her, as they heard someone's footsteps.

It was Kabir, who came searching for her, on not finding her at her seat. People followed him out of the seminar hall, as it was a break. Kabir found her, sitting on the couch, holding her head, and looking down. He ran towards her, but slowed down, seeing her torn clothes, and those bruises, on her body. She was just sitting there silently, with that handkerchief tied around her mouth. Tears were silently escaping her eyes. "Jaan---" Kabir mumbled, as he slowly moved towards her. People looked at her in disgust. No one came forward, to help her. He sat beside her, and removed that handkerchief, that was tied around her mouth. His eyes were filled withanunknownfear. He placed his hand on her cheek, and she shouted, "Don't touch me--- stay away--- stay away---" She pushed him off the couch. "Nisha----" he mumbled. "Where were you---- when I needed you the most----- where were you----" She shouted. "What's happening here---- " Risha asked Shivam, who just stood, blankly, observing things. He was not feeling good, about things, and what, Nisha was suffering. He started moving towards Nisha, when Risha stopped him. "Where are you going, bhai---?" She asked. "To support her---" Shivam said, as he started moving towards her. Kabir took her into his arms---, immediately---, and comforted her. He made her wear his blazer, as he saw, people disgustingly looking at her torn clothes. Nisha held to him, and sobbed, really hard. Shivam stopped, where he was. Risha was confused, at the way, Kabir was trying to support Nisha. There was a chaos. Sneiha, and Sahir, could not stop themselves anymore, and raced towards Nisha. Nisha pulled herself apart from Kabir's hug, and said, "tune bola tha na--- ki Maine kuch galat nahi kiya---- to chal--- saath de mera----" she told Kabir, as she stood up, from the couch, and started moving out of the corridor. Kabir followed her, and the rest followed too. "Nisha--- where are we going--- ye to batao---" Kabir asked, as she held his hand, and led him somewhere. She finally halted, as she found those guys, sitting on the bench, under a tree, and said, "they wanted to make a video with me----" Nisha said. Kabir was too angry. He started moving towards them in anger, when she stopped him, holding his hand.

"I suspect, ye Wahi hai--- jisne wo video bhi banaya---" She said, wiping her tears. Nisha walked angrily towards them--- while they kept looking at her, and the crowd, that was slowly gathering there. They stood up, seeing her. "Kya hai---- Nisha---- kya chahie--?" One of them asked, innocently. "Tumhe video banana tha na--- mere saath--- lo banao----" Nisha said, as she held him by his collar, and pulled him close. "Nisha ye kya kar Rahi ho tum---- chodo mujhe---" he tried acting innocent. "Arre--- banao na video--- ab kyu nahi Bana rahe ho----?" She asked, as she pushed each one of them, on to the bench. One of them shouted at her. "Zyaada akad mat---- samjhi--- kya hogaya video Bana diya to----? Tujhe to video banane ka shauk hai na---- jaise kal dopahar Ko us video me---- humne kya galat kiya---- humne to tujhse wahi karne ko bola--- jiska tujhe shauk hai---" he said.

This irked Kabir. He understood, that, somehow, they were involved with this video leak. "Just shut up---- ek aur word, Nisha ke against bola---to Jaan lelunga tumhaari---" Kabir shouted, holding the guy's collar. "Kyu---- terko kya problem hai isse--- " That guy asked, pushing him back. " Kyunki--- us video me main bhi tha---" Kabir accepted this, infront of everyone. "Ohhhoo---- to aap the wo, jo bohot khushnaseeb hai--- ki Nisha ke saath--- ahem ahem---" He said, looking at Nisha, and laughed. "Haan--- yehi tha wo--- with whom, I made love, or rather, I had sex with--- yesterday----" Nisha said. "That's the reason I said-- that you were BOLD--- Just look at her words---" he said, laughing at her. "Aur bhai--- tujhe itna achha mauka Mila hai--- Hume bhi Milne do--- even we are yearning, to have "sex---", with her----" one of them said. Kabir punched right on his nose. "Saale biwi hai wo meri---- bohot zyaada boldia ab tune----" Kabir shouted, as he started thrashing them, then, and there. Nisha helped him in it. Sahir and Sneiha helped Nisha, with it. The program coordinator, Ravish, came runnning, to stop the fight. "Kabir stop it--- what the hell is going on----" he shouted, pulling Kabir off the guy. " They are the ones who made that video, that I told you about--- a while ago----" Kabir complained to Ravish. "Prove karke dikhade---" the guy said, proudly. "Jis din mujhe proof milega na beta--- I will kill you that day---" Kabir warned him. "Abbe hatt---" he said. "And abhi jo tumne Kiya hai na---- uske liye, I will make sure, that you pay for it----" Kabir warned them, again. "Kabir---- stop it---, aur tum teeno--- niklo yaha se---" Ravish said angrily.

"Kabir---- I said that I will handle this, right---? Phir kyu---- tum khude isme---?" Ravish asked, angrily. "Sir--- they tried to misbehave my wife--- how couldn't I--- just look at her---" Kabir said, pointing at Nisha. "Kabir---- stop--- ab ruk jao---" Nisha said, holding his hand. Karan came running to them, just then. Kabir revealing the fact, that, Nisha was his wife, was a blow to everyone, from their college, present there, especially, Nisha's friends, and Shivam, Risha, and their gang.

"Aur tum sab--- yes, we had sex--- what's so wrong in that----that you started blaming her character----- some bas***ds recorded it--- and made it an excuse--- to misbehave with her---- And just because, you didn't know, that we were married---- doesn't give you the excuse to blame her character----- even if she was unmarried--- and was having sex, in her bedroom---- how does that change anything in your life--- why are you so concerned about what she does in her bedroom---- it is bloody her life--- our life---- and what we bloody do in our bedroom, is our wish--- Who are you to judge her character, morons----? WHO ARE YOU---?" Kabir stated, and held Nisha's hand. "And I am proud, that, this woman, is my love----, my life--- I don't have any complaints with her---- and agar, koyi iske against ek aur word bolne ki koshish bhi karega na ab,---- mujhe nahi pata main kya kar jaunga--- Apni ghatiya soch--- aur mindset Apne paas hi rakhna ab---" Kabir warned each one of them. Risha was angry, she just marched off, from there, followed by her brother.

"Chal--- Jaan---" Kabir said, as he pulled her into his arms, and led her back to her room. Karan, Sneiha, and Sahir, followed them. Kabir unlocked the door of her room, and took her inside. He immediately pulled her into a bone crushing hug, as she dug her head in his chest, and sobbed. Karan ruffled her hair. "Oye pagal, Sab theek hai--- ro mat----" Kabir said. "Aur dekh--- Kabir ne to warning de di--- ki murder kardega unki--- par main bhi kuch Kam nahi hun--- haan--- mujhe bhi karate aati hai---" Karan said, as Nisha looked at him, and chuckled, between her sobs. She encircled her arms around Kabir---- tightly. "Sorry Jaan---" Kabir mumbled, as he pulled himself, apart from Nisha, and pecked on the crown of her head. Karan smiled. Kabir made her lie down on the bed--- and tugged her, with the comforter, and she smiled, at him. He fondled his thumb on her cheek.

"Nisha---- we are really, really, sorry---" Sneiha and Sahir said. "Please--- mujhe Abhi tumse baat nahi karni hai--- " Nisha said. "Guys--- please--- leave Abhi kelie--- let her rest---" Kabir said. "We need to apologise to her---" Sahir said. "We called ourselves, her friends, but humne bhi Wahi kiya---- jo baaki Sab ne--- humne Nisha se ek Baar bhi nahi pucha--- ki baat kya thi----" Sneiha said. Nisha turned the other way, and closed her eyes. "I don't want to talk to you---- please chale jao---" Nisha said. Sahir was about to speak, but Sneiha stopped him. "Theek hai--- Nisha---- we are going for now---- but hum tujhse tab tak apologise karenge--- jab tak tu Hume maaf nahi kardeti----" Sneiha said. They left, followed by Karan. Kabir asked her, if he should leave too, but she asked him to be with her. He changed her clothes, and made her wear, a comfortable shirt of his, and threw the torn clothes, into the dustbin, and applied antiseptic, to the injuries, on her body. "Abhi tu soja thodi der--- main apne room me jaake aata hu--- " Kabir said, getting up, from the bed. "Kabir---- don't go, thodi der mere saath let jaa----" she said. He smiled, and caressed her hair. "Tujhe aaraam karna chahiye abhi--- main Raat Ko aata hu--- apna bag leke---" he said, and pressed his lips on her forehead. She nodded, and he stood up----, walking out of the room's door, he waved at her--- and closed the door, as he walked out.

She covered herself in the comforter, and dozed off---, for a while. Kabir walked into his room, and sat, on his bed. He started removing his shoes, when he felt Shivam's gaze on him. He looked up, and found him staring at him. Kabir ignored him, but Shivam still kept glaring at him. "What's your problem---, why the hell are you looking at me like that---?" Kabir asked him, out of frustration. "Do you know that you don't deserve her---?" Shivam asked. "What do you mean to say---?" Kabir asked. "Are you just using up her, for your lust---?" Shivam asked. "She's so naive, to have fallen into your trap---" he said. "Dekh--- tujhe jo bolna hai---- wo seedha bol---" Kabir warned him. "I have said-- what I wanted to---- it's upto you, if you want to understand it, or not---" Shivam said. "Do you even know, how much we love each other--- and if you have any idea, to make her yours-- bhul Jaa--- she's mine--- in every sense--- and now, this is upto you, if you want to understand it, or not--- " Kabir said. "Mujhe na--- bachpan se ek buri aadat hai--- log jo bolte hai, uska ulta karne ki---- so, tum mujhe kuch bhi bolo--- main maanne nahi waala---" Shivam said. "It's totally your call--- meri problem nahi hai wo---" Kabir said, as he lied down on his bed, and started doing something in his phone. "I love her---" Shivam said. "Good for you---- no one can hate her--- she is like that--- the best---" Kabir said, as he dialled up his mother's number on his phone.

"Haan--- mummaa-----" Kabir said, as Vasu took his call. Shivam just kept staring at him. "Aap apni bahu ke baare me hi puchte rahoge--- ya Apne bete ki bhi kabhi fikar karoge---?" Kabir asked, acting jealous, as Vasu asked him about Nisha, and not him. "Hume apni bahu pe bharosa hai--- ki wo aapki fikar karlegi--- isliye hum Nisha ke baare me puchte hai, Jojo---" Vasu said, from the other side, and chuckled. "Aapki bahu so Rahi hai--- aur kya karegi wo---" Kabir said. Shivam glared at him. 

"Is waqt---? theek to hai na wo---? Humaari Abhi unse baat karwaiye---- tum uska dhangse khayaal Kyun nahi rakhte, Jojo,---- bohot careless ho tum---" Vasu said, as she was worried. "Mom--- wo so Rahi hai--- kaise baat karwau main aapki---? Aur waise bhi wo Apne room me hai--- aur main Apne room me---" Kabir asked, and said. "Apne room me hai, ka kya matlab---? Aap alag alag rooms me reh rahe hai---? Aapke beech fight to nahi Hui---?" Vasu asked. "Arre--- Mumma, nahi--- main usse fight karunga, to wo meri Jaan nahi nikaldegi rote rote---? bohot emotional atyachaar Karti hai mujhpe aapki bahu---"  Kabir said, and Vasu chuckled. "Tumhaare jaisi nautanki keliye, Nisha hi theek hai--- tumhaari dawa Wahi hai---" Vasu said, and giggled. Kabir kept the call on loud-speaker, for Shivam to listen, as he was too keen on knowing what Kabir was talking to Vasu. He sat straight on the bed, and looked at Shivam for a second, and then looked at his phone. "Haan--- jaise dadu kehte hai--- ek pagal, doosra sarphira--- humaara couple uparwaale ne banaya hai---" Kabir said, and laughed. Vasu chuckled. "Aap dono ke baare me kaun nahi jaanta--- pata nahi aapke bachhon ka kya hoga---" Vasu said. "Arre mummaa---- Sab nahi jaante hai--- kuch logon Ko lagta hai ki yahan mazak chal Raha hai--- ki pyaar nahi karta main apni biwi se---" Kabir said, referring to Shivam. Kabir looked at Shivam's facial expressions, that changed immediately. She chuckled. "Zaroor, phir, unse aapka pyaar dekha nahi Jaa Raha hoga----" Vasu said, and giggled again. "Haan--- Wahi to baat hai---" he said. Shivam lied down on his bed, facing the other side. He was annoyed. "Achha mummaa---- main Zara aapki bahu Ko dekhke aata hu--- subah se kuch dhangse khaaya nahi hai usne---" Kabir said, as Vasu agreed. Kabir hung the call--- and stood up, and moved out of the room. He could now freely go into her room, from the main door, of her room, and not the window. He saw, Risha standing outside her room, with her girlfriends, ofcourse. He, however, ignored them, and walked, to stand before them, as they stood between him, and the door. "Get aside, please--- don't stand here--- my wife is sleeping--- and I don't want anyone to disturb her---" Kabir said, quite rudely. "Kabir----how could you----?" Risha squealed, in pain, and anger. "Just--- get out of my way---" he said. "How dare you---?" She asked, holding his arm. "Don't irritate me--- please---" Kabir said, jerking off, her hold, on him. 

Nisha opened the door, in the meanwhile, and looked at them, standing outside the door. She looked at Risha blankly, and then at Kabir. Kabir was blank, as well. Risha looked, at how, comfortably she was dressed in his lose shirt, and shorts. "This is your shirt, right---?" Risha asked. "So, what's your problem---?" Kabir asked. "You don't deserve him, Nisha---- you are not his type--- he deserves someone better--- someone--- like me---" Risha said, looking at Nisha angrily. "Jaan--- chod isko, let's just go into the room---" Kabir said, rolling his eyes, in frustration. He wrapped his hand around Nisha's waist, and took her inside, and closed the door, on Risha's face, while Nisha just kept looking at her, throughout this.

"Kabir---- she loves you----" Nisha said, placing her hands on his chest, and peeping into his eyes, with concern. "To?" He asked. "Why are you so rude to her--?" She asked. "To kya main uski pooja karun---? Humesha se tujhe usse problem thi--- aaj itni sympathy kyu----? Chod na--- I am not going to forgive these people--- for what they did to you----" Kabir said, making her sit on the bed, and kneeling down before her. She looked at him with love, and ruffled his hair. She was hysterical. He crooked his head towards her lap, and kissed her hand, which lied there. He rested his head, in her lap, as she caressed his hair. "You are mine, right--? For like, forever--?" Kabir asked. "Always, forever----" she said, and bent down, to kiss his earlobe. "And you'll never leave me--- for someone else---?" He asked. "Why would I ---?" She asked. She was curious now. "Nahi---- just like that---" Kabir said, as he stood up, and removed his Tee shirt, and slowly lied down on the bed, pulling her, close, into his arms. He stroked his hand against her arm, and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes, and wrapped her hand, around his waist. 

"Why is your body too hot---?" She asked him. "Excuse me?" He asked, chuckling a bit.  "I am asking, if you have a fever--?" She asked, slapping on his arm. "I don't know. I just feel a little weak, and this fractured hand, of mine, it's hurting real bad----" Kabir said, pulling her even closer into himself. "Are you fine---? Just let me get you a pain killer or something---" she said. "No need--- just be in my arms--- close to me--- I'll be fine----" Kabir said. She snuggled closer to him. "Snugling you this closer, gives me all wrong ideas, Kabir----" Nisha said, smiling a bit. "Your ideas are never wrong--- I trust you----" Kabir said, and chuckled a bit. He slipped his hand under her shirt. She slapped him on his hand, and he withdrew it. "You had a pain in your hand--- so shut up, and sleep----" Nisha said. "I will only feel better---" Kabir said, as he started tracing his lips along the side of her face. "Kabir---- so jao---" she said, chuckling a bit. "I want you, na---" Kabir said. "I can't, Kabir---- I don't want to---- I need some time recover from what all happened--- " she said, turning the other way, still being in his arms. "Nisha---- don't you trust me with it--- why are you distancing yourself from me---- if there wasn't any fault of us----" Kabir asked, elevating his head a little, and looking at her.  "Kabir--- it is not like that--- I just want to wait till we leave this place--- " Nisha said. " What is it with this place ----" he asked. "I just feel all negative----, " She said, holding Kabir's hand, and wrapping it against her belly. "Everything is just going wrong--- since we came here---" She said, as he rested his head, on her arm, moving closer to her. "Sorry--- I was just being insensitive--- I understand--- we will wait---" he said, kissing on her earlobe. 

"Even I want to do it with you--- but I want it to be on our bed--- in our home--- and just away from this place--- " she said, turning her face, a little, towards him, and kissing, at the corner of his lips. "Don't worry--- Eshank just messaged me that they got the video down--- it is no more on the internet--- I am sure--- they will find the culprits as well---" Kabir said, and she nodded. "I am sure, it is them---" Nisha said. "I will make them pay for this---" Kabir said. "Don't talk about that now----" Nisha said, snuggling more into him, from the back. "I talked to mom--- she wanted to talk to you---" Kabir said. "Did you tell her anything--?" Nisha asked. "No--- she was just worried, for you----" He said. "How is she---?" She asked. "Good--- Kaira is taking a good care of her--- " Kabir said. " She is already in the good books of her would be mother-in-law--- I was a tragedy---" Nisha said, and chuckled. " Nahi--- nahi---, there is nothing like that--- she loves you, more than she loves her own sons---" He said. " I know--- Mumma loves me only---- " Nisha said, teasing him. Kabir mimicked her, and chuckled. "When are we leaving---?" Nisha asked. "Tomorrow evening, probably--- it is a train, this time--- and that too a 15 hours journey---" Kabir said. "Fifteen hours---? How will I be able to survive it---" She squealed in horror. "I know--- but then, there is no choice---" Kabir said. "You know what happens to me--- in long journeys----" Nisha said. "Yeah--- I know everything--- I will be with you--- don't worry---" Kabir said. 

"Why are we even staying till tomorrow---? The work is done, here--- " Nisha said. "I don't know--- they were talking about some night camp for today---- and I don't know about tomorrow----" Kabir said. Kabir's phone vibrated, and was about to fall down, from the lamp table, when Nisha caught it, and saw the phone flashing some new WhatsApp messages. "Kabir---- dekhle--- messages hai new--- " she said. "Password kya hai---? Phir change kardia kya---?" She asked, as the application showed the password she entered, to be wrong. Kabir chuckled. "Tu ye Baar Baar change kyu karta rehta hai---?" Nisha asked, in annoyance. "So that--- kabhi kisi ke haath mera phone lag Jaye--- to wo humaara chat padhke, aur wo media dekhke, dar na jae---" Kabir said. "Tu messages delete nahi karta---?" Nisha squealed in horror. "They turn me on--- Mann karta hai ki padhte rahun---- tera nahi karta?" Kabir asked, and giggled. "I have screenshot them--- and hidden them, with a password--- and deleted the chat---" Nisha said, and chuckled a bit. "Naughty wifey---" Kabir stated. "Achha--- leave that--- password bata---" Nisha said. "Jaan---" Kabir said. "Haan bol to sahi---- kya password hai---?" Nisha asked again. "Bola to--- Jaan---" Kabir said, and smiled. Nisha blushed, realising it. 

She entered the password, and opened WhatsApp. There were multiple messages, from multiple people, and on the top of the list, was Ravish. "Kabiraa--- sir ka message hai---" Nisha said, as he wasn't paying much attention to the phone. He just dug his head at the crook of her neck, and closed his eyes. She opened the chat, and read Ravish's messages. "Kabir--- have sent those three guys back to Jaipur--- have talked with the Dean too, and he is going to rusticate them--- for now---- and you can take your legal action on them, as well--- for what happened today----" Nisha read. " Thank him--- " Kabir said, pulling her closer. Nisha quickly typed out a message thanking Ravish, and sent it. She sighed, keeping his phone aside, and turning towards him, into his arms. 

"I am hungry--- Kabbu---" Nisha said. He sat up on the bed, immediately, realising why he came here, in the first place. "Main Wahi to karne aaya tha---- sorry--- bhul gaya--- us chudail ne mujhe distract kardia---" Kabir said. Nisha sat up too, and chuckled. "Let's order something---" Kabir said. "Nahi---- let's go out--- baahar chalte hai---" Nisha said. "Kahan bahar---? Main kahin nahi aane waala--- and in faltu logon ke beechme Jaana hi kyu hai---" Kabir said. "Atleast--- cafeteria tak to chal--- garden cafeteria--- baahar weather bohot achha hai--- wahan usually log Kam hote hai---" Nisha said. "Haan--- hum Abhi tak wahan Gaye nahi hai na----?" Kabir asked. Nisha nodded. "Par you aren't well Na--- koyi nahi--- rehne de----" Nisha said. "But I am hungry--- and also, khuli hawa me thodi der ghum lunga--- to better feel hoga---" Kabir said. "Chal phir---- I'll change, and come---," Nisha said. As she walked towards her bag, and took out a pair, of clothes. Her lips formed into a curve, as she saw, the little box, lying in a corner of her suitcase. "Isko tu Apne hi paas kyu nahi rakhta---" She said, as she threw it at him. Kabir chuckled, and said, "Kyun?" he asked. "Because, wo tera hai---" she said, hiding her blush. "Hain to tera bhi---" Kabir said, bringing out her hidden blush. "Kabir----" she yelled. He chuckled. He kept the box in the pocket of his denims, and lied down again. She changed her clothes, standing there, as he kept staring at her, without moving his eyes. 

"Kahin aur bhi dekhle---" she teased him. "Saamne tu ho---- to main aur kahin dekhun hi kyu----?" Kabir asked. Nisha shook her head, and chuckled. She tiptoed towards him, as she changed her clothes. She pecked on his nose, and he smiled. " Chal--- tu bhi uthke shirt pehenle---" Nisha said, wearing her sandals. He climbed off the bed, and grabbed his shirt, from the other side. He slipped into it, and hadn't buttoned it up, yet. 

"Button it up----," Nisha said, as she opened the door, and stood near the door. He had an immense pain in his arm. "Tu hi karde--- haath me Dard hai--- I am not even able to move it properly---- maybe last night's adventure effected it a bit too much---" Kabir said, and chuckled, walking out of the door, closing it behind him. "Kabbu--- phir Jaana avoid karte hai na---- tu aaraam kar--- hum order karlete hai kuch---" Nisha said.

"Nahi----, hum chalte hai bahar--- itna zyaada bhi nahi hai---" Kabir said. "Kabir par---"  she said, and he silenced her. "Abhi tu buttons band kar--- log dekh rahe hai hume---" Kabir said. She slapped slightly on his cheek, and started buttoning his shirt up. He took an advantage of this, and pulled her closer, holding her waist. "Idiot--- chod mujhe--- ye bhi to dekhle Kahan khada hai---" Nisha said, leaving half of the buttons, unbuttoned. " Ab baaki tu khud hi karle---" she said. "Nahi---- Aisa bhi theek hi lag Raha hai---" he said, and chuckled. She started buttoning the remaining, again, and Kabir chuckled. "Mujhe koyi dekhle--- to kya hojaega tujhe---" Kabir said. "Tu sirf mera hai--- " She said, and Kabir giggled. Risha, and Shivam, who stood before Risha's room, which was near Nisha's room, were burning, looking at them. Kabir took her into his embrace, and kissed her on the crown of her head. 

He wrapped his arm, across her petite waist, and they walked, towards the garden cafeteria. They found a table in an isolated corner, and were relieved. The weather was really good. Cool wind gushed, across their faces, and that smell of wet soil, was all enough to create a romantic mood for them. 

They went and sat on their table. She sat, beside him, holding to his arm, and leaning her head on it, and looking at the little lake beside it. Risha, Shivam, were there, along with a few other college mates. "Kabir--- I am sorry--- " Nisha said. "For what---?" He asked, as he looked at the menu card. "For not letting you make love to me--- you wanted me--- and I couldn't ---" Nisha said, looking at him. "Arre--- chal--- pagal mat ban--- baba, you know that our relationship is not limited to love making only---- I understand you, pagal--- why would I feel bad--- And you said that we can do it, in our bed, right---? To theek hai na---- we will be home soon--- " Kabir said, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, and pulling her closer. Nisha nodded, and pecked on his jawline. He then kissed on her cheek again, and smiled. She snuggled into his chest, and wrapped her arm, around his body.

"Kya khaana hai--- tujhe---?" Kabir asked. "Kuch bhi basic--- sandwiches hi order karde--- I am hungry, but I don't feel like eating anything too heavy---- " Nisha said, and Kabir nodded. In the meanwhile, Risha, Shivam, and their gang, shifted to a table near to them. Kabir was irritated, and Nisha sat properly, in her position. Nisha felt uncomfortable, due to their constant gaze on her. The waiter came, and Kabir told him the order, and he left. Kabir realised that they weren't going to stop gazing them, so, he deliberately pulled her closer into himself, and wrapped his arm around her protectively. "Be confident--- you are mine, and I am yours--" Kabir said. She nodded. 

"That lake is so beautiful, na---" Nisha asked. "It is--- " he said, looking at it. "Evening ho gayi hai--- subah se kuch bina khaye tu baithi bhi kaise thi--- bhookh nahi lagi thi---?" He asked. "I ate a pack of Oreos---- in the afternoon--- " she said, and chuckled. " The whole pack---? Without me---?" Kabir squealed, in horror. She chuckled. "Yaar isliye mujhe tujhpe gussa aata hai--- tu kitna bhi khaale--- moti nahi hoti---" Kabir said, in frustration. Nisha chuckled. "Mere bag me hai--- aur packets---" she said. "Tabhi main sochun--- teri salary itni jaldi jaldi kaise khatam hojaati hai---" Kabir said. "Achha--- tu kuch zyada hi nahi soch Raha hai---? Tujhpe itna kharcha Karti hu--- usko calculate Kara hai kabhi--- Aur groceries?" She asked. "Haan to---- main kharch nahi karta kya insab pe---?" He asked. "Chal draw--- no more arguments---" Nisha said, and Kabir nodded. 

The waiter came with their food, and Nisha looked at the food, and said, "Bohot bhookh lagi hai---" "Abhi Chup chap kha--- subah se kuch khaaya nahi hai---" Kabir said. "I am eating na----" She said, as she took a bite of the sandwich. She took it to his mouth too, as he asked her to feed him as well. 
"Doosre haath Ko kya hua tere---?" She asked, teasing him. "Abhi usko lazy feel ho Raha hai---" Kabir said, and Nisha laughed. "Has kya Rahi hai--- husband Hun main tera--- khila nahi Sakti kya---?" Kabir asked. "Haan to maine mana Kahan Kara--?" Nisha asked, as she fed him the food, and he took a bite. Risha was burning inside, as she knew, that Kabir was just doing everything deliberately. Shivam's state was no better, but he knew, how to not show, his feelings. 

"I am full---" Nisha claimed. "Abhi tune Kahan kuch khaaya hai---? Finish all this---" Kabir said. "I am full, na baba---"  she said. "Aise nahi chalega---- achha chal, ice cream--?" Kabir asked. "Nahi--- seriously Abhi mujhe kuch khaane ka Mann nahi hai---" Nisha said. "Achha--- theek hai phir--- main pay kardeta hu---" Kabir said, and called the waiter, and asked him for the bill. The waiter came with the bill, and Kabir took out his wallet, from his pocket, and with it, fell the little box, from his pocket. He never noticed this. He paid the bill, and stood up to leave, holding her hand, when Shivam stopped him. "Something fell from your pocket---" Shivam said, showing the little box to him. Kabir looked at it, and coughed, in embarrassment. Nisha felt awkward. Kabir quickly snatched it from Shivam, and kept it back, in his pocket. "Thanks----" Kabir said, with an awkward smile. Nisha avoided an eye contact. Shivam nodded, and looked at Nisha, as he sat back, on his seat. Risha was too irritated. "Kabbu--- chal na--- I am sleepy----" Nisha said, rubbing her eyes. She yawned, and which was contagious enough, for Kabir to yawn. He held her baby finger, with his, and walked out of the cafeteria, while Shivam kept looking at him, in irritation, and Rohan placed his hand on his shoulder, assuring him. "Bhai--- pehle pyaar ke saath ye aksar hota hai---" Rohan said, and Shivam glared at him. He angrily marched off from there, fuming. "Bhai Ko kya hua---?" Risha asked. "Nahi---- kuch nahi--- aajaega--- waapas--- tum Khao na Risha, kuch kha kyu nahi Rahi ho----" Rohan said, trying to feed her the food. She just jerked off his hand, and stood up, and walked away from there, too, making him feel bad.

Kabir and Nisha walked back, into her room, when Kabir said-- "Nisha----, I'll go, get my bag from my room---" Kabir said. "Ruk-- main bhi chalti hu---" Nisha said. Kabir nodded. They walked to the other end of the corridor, and there was his room. He unlocked the door, and found it empty. Neither Shivam, nor Rohan, were there. They walked into the room, and Nisha started folding his clothes, and putting them back, into his bag. Kabir just sat on his bed, doing nothing. "Kabir---- kuch to kaam karle---! Sharam nahi aati, biwi se kaam karwa Raha hai---?" Nisha asked him. "To tu bhi mat kar--- when did I force you----?" Kabir asked her, as he held her hand, and pulled her onto the bed, with a jerk. "Ouch--- Kya kar Raha hai Kabir----?" She asked, as she fell back, on the bed. He kissed her cheek, and said, "Nothing---" he lied down beside her, and threw his arm, and leg, around her body. "I am feeling too lazy--- Nisha---- maybe because of this weakness---" Kabir said. She turned towards him, and threw her arm around him, and let him snuggle, into her chest. 

"Kabir---- chal na--- mere room me chalte hai--- wapas--- yahan koyi aasakta hai--" Nisha said. "Aane de--- kya hojaega--- biwi hai tu meri----" Kabir said, kissing on her collar bone. "Wo baat nahi hai--- achha nahi lagta na, Kabir---- hum college trip me hai--- Apne honeymoon pe nahi---" She said. "Idea achha hai--- waise mera bhi kuch Aisa hi plan tha---" Kabir said. "Kya plan---?" Kabir asked. "Tujhe Manali le jaane ka--- second honeymoon par----" Kabir said. "Kab---?" She asked, excitedly. "Socha nahi--- chalte hai--- jab tu aur main sixty ke hojaenge----" Kabir said, and chuckled. "Idiot--- bas Sapna hi dikhaate reh tu---" Nisha said, in frustration. "Abhi chod mujhe--- tera bag pack karne de---" Nisha said, trying to move his leg away  from her. "Nahi---- Abhi Mann nahi hai---" Kabir said, and snuggled more into her. 

And without them noticing, the door just opened, and Shivam entered the room. "What the hell----" he screamed, as soon as, he entered the room. Nisha and Kabir got startled, and sat straight, immediately. "Chill-- yahan kuch nahi ho Raha tha----" Kabir said, as Nisha stood up from the bed, and started packing the things in Kabir's bag properly, once again, trying to ignore the awkwardness. "Don't worry--- we are just leaving---" Kabir said, as Shivam sat on his bed, turning the other side, in anger. "Kabir---- Aur kuch rakhna hai--- bag mein?" Nisha asked. "Nahi--- is it done---?" Kabir asked, and she nodded. "Chal phir---" Kabir said, as he stood up, from the bed, and kept the trolley on the floor. "Kabir--- mumma se baat nahi hui--- call karde ek baar--- ek week hogaya almost---" Nisha said. "Haan bahar chal--- phir baat karwata hu---" Kabir said. Nisha nodded. She walked ahead, and Kabir followed her out of the room, dragging his bag. "Shivam---, close the door---, I won't disturb you anymore---" Kabir said, closing the door, behind him. 

They entered Nisha's room, and Nisha closed the door, behind him. Kabir kept the bag at a corner, and said, "Nisha---- can you please unbutton my shirt--- I need to change it--- I'll wear a Tee shirt--- or just, be like this---" Kabir said. She nodded, and unbuttoned his shirt, while Kabir looked at her, and smiled. "Jaa--- tu bhi change karle--- baaki main dekhlunga---" He said, and she nodded, and walked into the washroom, with her night dress. He removed his shirt, and just then, someone knocked on the door---, and Kabir went to see who it was. He opened the door, and found, Shivam standing outside. 

Shivam looked at Kabir, from top to bottom, and sighed. "Tu humesha--- shirt utaarke hi ghumta hai kiya----?" Shivam asked. "Haan--- mujhe pasand hai aise ghumna----" Kabir said, sarcastically. "Anyways---, ye Nish ka phone room me reh Gaya tha---" Shivam said, to Kabir. "Nish--?" Kabir asked, curiously. "Nisha," Kabir said. "Anyways---, hatt raste me se--- mujhe use ye phone Dena hai---" Shivam said, pushing Kabir aside, and walking into the room. "Ae ruk--- tujhe ye aise hi sabke rooms me ghusne ki aadat hai kya--?" Kabir asked, but got ignored.

"Nisha----" Shivam called her out, entering the room. Kabir irritatedly stood behind him. Nisha walked out of the washroom, in a lose shirt, that ended, an inch below her waist, and a pair of black shorts, which ended, two inches below, from where, they started. Shivam was mesmerised, looking at her. Nisha looked at him, and got startled. 

"What are you doing here---?" Nisha asked, in confusion, and then looked at Kabir, who stood, behind him, angrily. "Main--- wo--- ye phone dene aaya tha tumko--- room me reh Gaya tha---- " Shivam said, forwarding his hand towards her. Kabir came and stood, before Nisha. "Phone tere doosre haath me hai---" Kabir said, making him realise. "Oh--- I am so sorry--- mera dimag yahan nahi tha----" Shivam said. 

Kabir snatched the phone from his hand, and handed it to Nisha. "Ab phone dediya na--- Jaa--- ya koyi aur kaam hai---?" Kabir asked. "Haan--- Nish se---" Shivam said. "Excuse me---?" Kabir interrupted. "Nisha---- Ko sorry bolna tha----" He said, looking down, in embarrassment. She walked a little ahead, and stood beside Kabir. 

"I wish--- sorry se Sab kuch theek ho sakta---" Nisha said, crossing her hands. "I am actually sorry about this whole thing---- Nisha---- I swear, I didn't even watch that video--- I swear--- I got it deleted from as many people's phones, as possible, too---" Shivam said, being apologetic. 

"But you did--- what others told you to---- no one asked me my side of the story--- everyone looked at me, as if, I was a s**t--- no one trusted me--- even my friends, and I suppose, you were my friend too---" Nisha said. Tears brimmed in her eyes. "Nisha---- ab wo Sab baatein phir mat kar---" Kabir said, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Aur tu--- please Jaa yahan se--- Nishu Ko teri koyi baat nahi Sunni hai---" Kabir said. "Nisha---- I know--- mere sorry bolne se kuch Badal nahi jaega---- but mere apology accept karne kelie, tum mujhe jo bologi main wo karne ko ready hun---- I'll do whatever you want, Nisha----" Shivam said, pleading her. "I just want you to leave--- please--- I need to sleep----" Nisha said, as she started to set the bed. "Nisha--- atleast night camp me to aajao---" Shivam said. "Shivam--- please Abhi Jaa yahan se--- we need to sleep---- you are being a disturbance, now----" Kabir said. Nisha ignored Shivam. "Nisha---- I know that I am at fault--- but aise ignore to mat karo, mujhe--" Shivam said. "Shivam--- I can't come anywhere, now---- I am just not feeling well, aur na Kabir ki tabiyat theek hai--- so let us please rest a bit---" Nisha said, joining her hands. Shivam was frustrated. He looked at Kabir, and fumed, in anger. Kabir smirked. 

Shivam marched out of the room, in frustration, and closed the door behind him. "Ye kya pagal hai---?" Kabir asked. "Chod usko--- come--- cuddle me--- I am cold--" Nisha said, as she lied down on the bed, and pulled the comforter over her. Kabir chuckled, and moved into the bed, after he latched the door, and switched off the lights.  He covered himself with the comforter, and pulled her closer. The campfire was just outside their room, in the garden. They were singing, and making noises, outside. Kabir climbed off the bed, and went, and stood near the window, as he found, a few people, hanging out there. He closed the windows properly, and pulled in, the curtains, before slipping into the bed again. Nisha pulled the comforter, off her head, to look at him. "Kya kar Raha hai---?" She asked. "Kuch nahi--- windows aur curtains band kar Raha tha---" Kabir said. He turned towards her, and she spread her arms towards him, inviting him into the bed. He wrapped his hand around her waist, and fell into her embrace, and pulled the comforter, over them. yhey kissed, nothing more, before they actually dozed off, into a deep slumber. The day had come to an end, bringing an end to the chaos, that it began with. Not completely, but it would end, for sure.

Edited by -DrunkenMonk- - 5 years ago