Posted: 5 years ago
first of all thank u for this update...and that too such a longgg one.πŸ‘πŸ‘
NiBir are obvio couple goals.😳😳
and I am relieved that finally all the chaos are coming to an end.😊😊
plchhh update ur other stories esp kabirs diary.πŸ˜ƒ

poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super update ... Nisha fought really well ... Though she waa scared but giving those idiots back in their way was bold enough ... 
Then those cute little moments were enough to lighten the mood ... 

Risha and Shivam the brother sister duo are same ... Bilkul dimaag nahi h dono me ... Ab dono kuch garhbad na kare ... 

And anther trouble ahed long journey nisha can't handle and kabir being week with his fractured arm and fever ... Hope everything goes well ... 
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update Annie!
Very serious and eye opener update.
Our society is like that only, ulti aati hai logo ki soch dekh ke. 
Itni ghatiya mentality ke sath jeete kaise hai log?
Karan was so sweet to bring cop.
Instead of supporting her, nisha's friends showed her back.
Now coming to nibir bonding that was great.
Those jerks, good they are restricted.
Ye shiwam and risha bhout problem create karenge.
Why they are upset? They should understand that they don't even exist in nibir's world.
Update soon!
aagami thumbnail
Yayyy!! An update!πŸ˜ƒ Loved how Kabir was at constant support of Nisha! πŸ˜³
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER XI

As he woke up, the next morning, he found her talking to someone over the phone, lying on her side of the bed. "Kabir so Raha hai Abhi tak---- raat Ko uski tabiyat kharaab thi thodi si---" She said, to someone over the phone. He just kept listening to her conversation, with that someone, closing his eyes. "Nahi---- kuch zyaada nahi--- bas thoda sa weakness---- and raat me teen baje ke aas paas uthke, he vomitted--- pata nahi kya hota Jaa Raha hai isko---" She said, and turned towards him, and ruffled his hair, a bit. "Vomit to ab tak tujhe karna chahiye tha---- par Kabir kar Raha hai---" Dadi spoke in the background. Nisha rolled her eyes. "Kya yaar Dadi---, aap humesha bachhon ki hi baat karte ho---- Abhi to main aur Kabir khud bhi bachhe hi hai---" Nisha cried. "Dolly di, samjhao na aap Dadi ko---" Nisha said.

"Haan to---- Dadi ki baat bhi ek tarah se sahi hai--- tu bhi soch--- tum dono ke chote chote versions, kitne cute lagenge---" Kirti said, and squealed in joy. "Haan--- aur maine to unke Naam bhi soch liye hai---"Aman said, dreamily. "Arre--- ye Sab kya subah subah Kabir aur mere bachhon ki baat leke baith gaye---?" Nisha yelled. Kabir smiled, still closing his eyes, and this didn't go unnoticed, by Nisha. She understood that he was just acting to be asleep. She slightly slapped on his cheek. "Achha--- phir tumdono waapas kab aarahe ho----?" Lakshmi asked. "Aur Nishu--- tune to Kabir ke surprise ke baare me bhi Hume kuch nahi bataaya--- we all are so excited---" Dolly said, and squealed. "Arre--- di, waapas to aane do--- Sab kuch Bata denge---" Nisha said, throwing her arm, to the side of his neck. He opened his eyes to look at her. He moved towards her neck, and nuzzled his nose there, wishing her a good morning in his way. Her breath was heavy. "Kabir----" she mumbled. She was still on the phone. "Mere bachhon ki baat kaun kar Raha hai subah subah---?" He said, in a husky tone. "Nishu--- phone speaker pe Laga na---" Kirti said, and Nisha did, what she was told. "Good morning, "Kabir" "Kabir jiju"----" Kirti, Jwala, Aman, and Dolly shreiked, almost damaging his ears. "Good morning, aadhi gharwaliyon, and Aman di---" Kabir spoke, in a sleepy voice. "Kabir jiju--- aapne khamakha Nishu se shaadi karli--- mujhse karlete--- to main aapki poori gharwaale ban jaati na---" Kirti spoke, teasing him. "Haan yaar--- sahi bola tune--- par kya karta--- teri behen ne mujhe Apne Ishq se, Ishq me, fasa liya---" Kabir said, making Nisha chuckle.

"Kabir beta---" Dadi spoke now. "Haan dadi---- good morning---" Kabir said. "Kya baat hai beta--- Nishu bol Rahi thi teri tabiyat kharaab thi raat Ko? Aur vomitting Kari thi tune---?" Dadi asked. "Haan bas thoda sa weakness tha, dadi---- usi wajah se---" Kabir said. "Beta--- dhyaan rakh--- waise Nisha se tu khush nahi hai kya--?" Dadi asked. Nisha blankly stared at the phone, while Kabir chuckled, knowing what she was about to say. "Kyu dadi----?" Kabir asked, holding his chuckles. Nisha's eyes widened, as soon as, she realised, what her grandmother was about to say to him. She tried closing Kabir's ears with her hands, but he was adamant to listen to what Dadi wanted to say. Kabir pinned Nisha's hands down on the bed, and listened carefully, to Saroj's words. "Beta--- yehi baat maine Nishu se bhi Kahan tha na--- Ki tumhari shaadi Ko ek saal se upar hogaya hai--- ab tak ulti usne karni thi--- par kar tum rahe ho----" Nisha's grandmother spoke. Kabir chuckled. "Dadi---- is duffer Ko aisi baatein kyu bolte ho----" Nisha yelled. "Haan to---- tu to baat sunti nahi hai--- to Kabir Ko hi bolungi na--- aankhein taras Rahi hai meri tumhaare bachhon Ko dekhne keliye---" Saroj said. "Haan--- aur Ahaan aur Vitharv ke saath bhi koyi khelne wala hona chahiye ki nahi---" Dolly spoke, backing her grandmother's words.

Kabir was laughing, covering his mouth, while Nisha was annoyed. "Arre--- to Aman bhabhi bhi to hai--- unko koyi kuch kyun nahi bol raha---- main hi kyu----" Nisha yelled. "Aman aur Umesh ka already ek beta hai--- tum dono ka hi nahi hai---" Roopan said. "Ye Kabir Kyun chup hogaya---?" Lakshmi asked. "Maa--- ye aapka damad has Raha hai--- idiot ki tarah---" she said, and kicked him, on his leg, making him flinch. "Arre--- wo bimar hai, phir bhi tu usko maare Jaa Rahi hai--- Nishu--- bachpana kab jaega tera---" Lakshmi yelled at her. "Maa--- aap na Apne damaad ki hi side lete rehna--- mujhe na aapse baat hi nahi karni---" Nisha said, and hung the call.

She glared at Kabir, as he didn't stop laughing. "Tujhe bohot zyaada hasi nahi aarahi?" She asked. "Haan--- bohot--- apni shakal mirror me dekh--- tujhe bhi aaegi---" Kabir said. She started hitting him with the pillow, as he tried to resist her attack on him. "Why are you blushing so hard---?" Kabir asked. "I am not blushing--- I am irritated---" she said, rolling her eyes.

"Haan to isme irritate hone waali kaunsi baat hai---? Humaare bachhon ki baat thi--- aaj nahi to kal, kal nahi to parso--- we will become parents---- " Kabir said, a bit seriously, as he stopped laughing. "I know--- Kabbu--- but I don't think I am ready for this--- atleast not now---- I need time--- " she said.

"Are you, by any chance, on pills----?" Kabir asked. She nodded, hesitantly. "Why did you never tell me---?" Kabir asked. "What's there to tell in this---?" Nisha asked. "I should atleast, know, na--- ki tu kar kya Rahi hai--- tu mujhe Bata Sakti thi--- do you think that I won't understand---?" Kabir asked her, and sat up straight, on the bed, looking at her. "We were just in the beginning phase of our love life---- and I didn't want to ruin it, by having a baby---- like, so soon---" Nisha said, sitting before him. Kabir rolled his eyes at her. "I know that too--- and even I am not ready for it--- but still, you should've told me na---" Kabir said, holding her hands, in his. "Yeah--- I know--- I just want to explore us more--- I want to get to know my body--- your body--- more---- before we could take the next step, in our relationship---" She said, looking deep, into his eyes. "Mutual--" Kabir said. "I do want to have a baby--- our baby--- but not right now----" Nisha said. Kabir nodded. "For now--- I just want to make love to you--- every night--- every day-- every moment--- I just want my focus to be on you---- and yours, on just me--- " Nisha said. Kabir smiled, and arched, his eyebrows, as he looked at her. He spread his arms, inviting her for a hug. He groaned, as she jumped into his embrace, like a kid. "Mutual--- This excitement--" Kabir said, as he wrapped his arm, around her. "Why isn't your fever going away----?" She asked, touching his forehead. "But I feel better--- kal se---" He said. "Still---" she said. "It's fine---- don't worry too much---" He said. "Just gulp down a tablet---" Nisha said. "You know that I have sulfite allergy na--- so taking just any antibiotic might make it worse--- I need to visit a doctor first--- which we will do, once we are home--- till then, only your love---- can be my drug---" Kabir said, and smiled a bit. She smiled, and nodded, and hugged him again. "I love you----" Kabir said. She didn't reply, and her silence implied, that she did, too. She just snuggled more into him.

The whole day passed this way, with nothing much happening in their lives. Their trip came to a halt, as the time came, for them to return home. They were more than happy. Nisha bid a bye to her long-lost bestfriend, Karan, who promised her to meet her the soonest possible, again, as he would be shifting back to his old home, in Jaipur--- that was the one, just beside the Gangwal house, within a month's time. It was an emotional farewell, with him, though he promised to meet her again. He was the one, who stood with her, when no one did. He was an equivalent, to her another best friend, Saurabh. Kabir was in no state to console her, but he did, as much as he could. His pain, and weakness, were taking a toll on him.

They reached the railway station, and sat in their train, which was already present on the platform. The seats were distributed to all the students, in the two compartments, that were booked, alone, for the students of the college. Nisha and Kabir luckily got a seat in the same compartment, and in the consequent series of the seats. Kabir had the middle berth, while Nisha had lower, which they exchanged later, owing to Kabir's ill-health. It was becoming complicated to understand, whether it was Kabir, who was going to take care of Nisha, who had this travel sickness, or was it Nisha, who was going to care for Kabir, who had an ill-health. And unfortunately, Risha, Shivam, Rohan, and Risha's girl-friend occupied the same series, with Risha on the lower berth, opposite to Kabir, Shivam opposite to Nisha, Rohan, and one of Risha's girlfriends on the top, and the seats in parallel were occupied by Sneiha and Sahir.  Co-incidence, totally.

However, they had their dinner, and slept earlier than usual. Nisha kept checking on Kabir, peeping from her middle berth, though he asked her not to get bothered too much, by him. He asked her to sleep properly, as he tried to do that himself too. He still had a high fever, but he was adamant that Nisha should not help him, and take a proper rest herself, so that she doesn't suffer complications later. Kabir had himself, covered under the heavy comforter, and Nisha was not able to see him. She felt ticklish in her stomach, due to the motion sickness that she has, but she tried ignoring it. She thought of changing into something comfortable, so she took out a pair of lose shorts, and a cross-bodied, tank top, and changed into it, in the washroom.

She came back, and checked on Kabir again, though he was sleeping, but his fever was not getting down. Risha was awake, and reading a novel, so the lights were on. Shivam was doing something in his phone, and talking to Rohan, simultaneously, while keeping an eye on Nisha. He smiled looking at her, while she just ignored. Kabir kept groaning in his sleep, due to his pain, and extreme discomfort, maybe. His forehead was burning hot. Nisha was worried. Risha just kept looking at Kabir, not able to do anything. "Jaan---- go and sleep----" Kabir ordered, half in his sleep, feeling her presence beside him. "Kabir---- tujhe bohot zyaada fever hai--- should I call Viraj--?" She asked. "Nisha---- don't worry--- I am fine---- chup chap jaake soja--" Kabir said, pulling the comforter down his head, and looking at her in annoyance. She rolled her eyes, as she no more had a say before him, as anyhow, he would not listen. She climbed up her middle berth, and lied down, peeping down at him, as Kabir still kept glaring at her. "Nisha---- sleep----" Kabir ordered. "Fine----" She said, and covered herself in the comforter, up till her neck. Shivam secretly stole glances of her. Nisha took her phone, from her backpack, which lied beside her head, and started looking at Kabir's Instagram profile, which had their photos in abundance. Right from the marriage--- and their first honeymoon trip to Maldives, to their current trip, everything. All of them showed the love between them, the happiness. She kept her fingers on the screen of her phone, and fondled, her thumb, on his picture. Shivam was constantly gazing at her, and her phone. She placed her lips on the screen, and kissed Kabir's photo. She then looked at the family photos, and she never realised, when, she dozed off like that.

The lights were soon switched off---, as Risha kept her novel aside, and tried to sleep. Sleep had evaded her, as she kept her eyes open, and entered the world of her deep thoughts. So was the situation with Shivam. He had his head, turned towards Nisha, and looked at her angelic face, that shined, even in the lightless night. Shivam and Risha, never slept. Rohan was in his own world of a wonderful sleep. Sneiha and Sahir were awake, as well, they kept sitting in the lower berth, in front of each other, talking something. Nisha coughed, in her sleep, which startled Shivam. He switched off her side of the fan, thinking that she must be feeling cold, but that didn't help, as they were, already, in an air-conditioned compartment. Kabir stirred in his sleep, and, flinched, in pain, and uneasiness. He kept graoning. It was midnight, till then. "Nisha--- Nisha---- Jaan---" He kept mumbling her name, in his sleep. Her sleep wasn't one, that could be easily disturbed. Shivam, Risha, Sneiha, and Sahir's attention diverted towards Kabir, who continuously groaned in his sleep. He yelped. His constant groans woke Nisha up, and she tried analysing her surroundings first. Nisha rubbed her eyes, to clear her blurred vision.

"Nisha---- Jaan---" Kabir again mumbled, in his sleep. "Kabir----" she mumbled, and peeped down, her berth. She jumped down her berth, and sat beside him. She switched on the light, and looked around at the people, who acted to be asleep. But she was convinced, and she uncovered his face, and his face actually showed his extreme discomfort. His face was all red. She leaned over his face, and tried to wake him up, by ruffling his hair, and speaking sweetly to him. "Kabbu---" she cooed, into his ear. Her thumb, voluntarily fondled his cheek. "Jaan--- I-am-not-feeling-well--I-am-cold-" he spoke, in a broken voice. He trembled real bad. "Calm down--- nothing's gonna happen to you--- I am here na---" Nisha assured him, though she felt helpless, herself. She thought of calling up their family, but calling them at this hour, wasn't right. Kabir winced, in pain.

Risha, Shivam, Sahir, and Sneiha, secretly looked at Nisha. "Nisha---- just lie down beside me---I am feeling too cold---" Kabir said, holding her hand. His voice trembled. She nodded, and looked around, once again, just to find everyone sleeping. She took her comforter as well, from her berth, and covered him in it too, before she lied under it, with him. She turned, and switched off, the lights, again. She covered themselves, fully, with the comforter. Shivam, and Risha sulked, in horror, whereas, Sahir, and Sneiha, felt a little awkward, though they managed to smile a bit.

Nisha unbuttoned, his shirt, and moved closer, to him. He snuggled into her chest, as she wrapped her hand, protectively, around his head. "Kabir---- don't worry---" She whispered. "I am not going to---- until you are with me---" Kabir said. She constantly rubbed her hand on his back, and her legs worked on his. He was trembling, under her hold. He wrapped his unbroken hand, which lied towards the berth, bearing his body weight, around her back, and moved closer to her. His right leg, stayed between her legs. The movements that were happening under the comforter were making Shivam, and Risha, feel, uneasy. Sneiha and Sahir, dispersed to their respective berths, and lied down, turning the other side, trying to not make Nisha and Kabir uncomfortable, and themselves too.

"Nisha---- bohot thand lag Rahi hai---" Kabir said, again, in a broken, hoarse, voice. His body was burning---, and he felt freezing cold. His trembling, was overtaking Nisha's body, so strong, it was. He kept groaning. His breath was not continuous, as he struggled, with it, due to the feeling of cold. "Nisha---- I need you---- I am freezing inside--- you'll have to revive me--- " he groaned, as he whispered this, near her ear. His breath was hitched. She silently nodded to what he said, as that was the only option left with her. His eyes, were closed, in the extreme discomfort, that he had, within. She made him face her, though his eyes were still closed. She sealed her lips with his, and his trembling lips, were taken over, by her steady, dominant, lips. She kissed him, and he was not able to reciprocate properly, and her hand, supported his head, pulling it towards her. Her legs never stopped rubbing against his legs. She kept sucking onto his lips, trying to generate atleast, a little amount of heat, in his mouth. Her other hand shifted, to his back, constantly, stroking against it. He was breathing heavily, so she broke the kiss, and used this gap, to remove his shirt, and keep it beside him, on the berth. She kept a care of his arm, throughout, and tried not exerting, even a bit of pressure on it.

She got over him, unbuttoned his denims, and moved them down, along with his boxers, upto the level of his knees, using her legs. She got rid of her tank top, and her brassiere, and shoved it beside him, on the berth. Her shorts were down, till her knees.

All this was too awkward, for them, to even think, but they were doing this. They had to. His discomfort slowly started wearing off, as she made love to him, smoothly. She was above him, in the beginning, but by the end of it, she was pressed under his body, though it was weak. She had her hand on his mouth, while he had his hand, on her mouth, while he entered her. This was an attempt, to suppress the moans, and noises, that would escape, during their session. Their bodies were completely glued, against each other. Kabir was not feeling cold, anymore, by the end of it. He felt fine, as he didn't tremble anymore. His sweating, due to the act, contributed to lower his fever. "Thank you---" he mumbled, as his voice came back to normalcy too. She placed her thumb, against his lips, silencing him. Her hand, smelt of him, his secret scent.

Her eyes, which shined, in the darkness, expressed, how satisfied, and happy, she was with it. She leaned onto his neck, and pecked, on his Adam's apple. She needed him, more, but for now, it was over. Kabir needed rest, and she was exhausted, and tired. She pecked on his lips, one last time, before she pulled up her shorts, and buttoned it up, again, and helped him, with his denims. She took her brassiere, and hooked it up, as he smiled. And she was fast enough, to slip in her top, within a matter of a few seconds. "I don't need my shirt--- will wear it in the morning---" Kabir said, in a hoarse tone, and she nodded. She moved out of his berth, and threw the extra comforter on her berth, as the heat was too much, now. Shivam and Risha were turning the other way now. Maybe, the awkwardness, was way too much, for them to handle, as the noises, were still there, no matter how much Nisha and Kabir tried to block them from escaping.

Nisha lied down between Kabir, and the wall, while Kabir lied, facing Nisha. His forearm rested, under her top, across her belly, as he pulled her closer, into him. Nisha's hand was aligned with his, and her fingers, were intertwined, with his. His skull rested, shoved into the crook of her neck. Their legs, were drawn up, and her back, was tucked up, into the curve, that his body made. He had an expertise, at spooning her. They loved doing this. They felt close to each other---, doing this. His leg lied over her legs, trapping them between both his legs.

"I am feeling better now----" Kabir said, taking a deep breath, and snuggling more, into her. "I love you----" She said, turning her head, sideways, a little, and kissing at the corner of his lips. "Thank you--- for making love to me--- " Kabir said, kissing her cheek. "And sorry--- for not using a protection---" he continued, as he remembered, what Nisha told him, earlier in the day. "It is okay--- you don't have to be sorry, about it---- I'll manage something----" Nisha said, assuring him. "Anyways, I am on pills---" She continued, and he nodded. Their voice was clearly audible to the people, who still feigned to be asleep.

"I messaged Viraj-- about your illness---" Nisha mumbled, suddenly. "Why--? You didn't have to---- khamakha pareshaan kardia bhai Ko tune---" Kabir said. "I was worried--- Kabir---- and he said, he will be there--- tomorrow morning---" Nisha said. He nodded. "Abhi soja-- tu bhi thak gayi hogi---" He continued. She nodded. They dozed off, slowly, as they spooned, without shifting their positions, the whole night. They were warm, and comfortable, like that. 

Kabir was now better, as making love to her, had managed to revive the warmth, in his body, and that solved most of the problem.
As the hours passed, the comforter had managed to drift itself, down their faces.

The scorching rays of the sun, fell directly on their faces, disturbing Kabir's sleep in the morning. He opened his eyes, and saw, Nisha, still, sleeping in his arms, and he kissed, at the crook of her neck, and closed his eyes again, as he rested his head, on the pillow. He smiled, as he remembered, how Nisha had revived him last night. He groaned, as he stirred, in his sleep, and turned to the other side, trying to fix, his sore body. He still had his eyes closed, as he yawned. He rubbed his eyes simultaneously.

He was annoyed, as the sunrays, fell, directly on his face. He looked up, at Risha, who sat on the berth opposite to him, staring at him. He pulled the comforter down his body, he sat, on his seat. Shivam wasn't there. Kabir tried to not make an eye contact with Risha. He realised, that her eyes, were on his bare chest, on which, stood, the marks of last night. He pulled his shirt out, that was beneath Nisha's body, totally crumbled. However, he put it on, and tried button in up, and was successful, in doing atleast half of the buttons of his shirt. "Kabir----" Nisha mumbled, in her sleep. "Haan---" he replied, turning to her. "I don't want to leave you---- tu bhi mat Jaa---" She blabbered. Kabir smiled, realising that she had been talking in her sleep. He patted his hand, slightly, trying to wake her up.

"Sone de---" Nisha squealed, opening her eyes a bit, and then closing them. "Uth ja--- subah hogayi hai--- it is eight---" He said, shaking her up. She realised where she was, and turned towards Kabir, rubbing her eyes. Her eyes were all red. She sat up straight, adjusting her clothes, and hair, looking at Risha, who was annoyed about something. Nisha ignored Risha, and asked Kabir----, "Abhi kaisa lag Raha hai---?" "Feeling better--" he said, side-hugging her. She stretched her hands, and yawned. "I am going to freshen up, a bit----" Kabir said, as he stood up, and pulled out his back pack, which lied under the seat.

"Do you need any help---?" Nisha asked. Risha was silently flipping the pages of a magazine. "Nahi----I will manage, I just need to brush---and freshen up, a little---" Kabir said. "I will be back, soon---" Kabir said, as he pulled out a towel, and his toothbrush, and toothpaste, from his bag, and wore his slip-ons. Nisha nodded. Kabir left from there, and Nisha drew her legs, to her chest, and sat, looking out of the window. She pulled down the middle berth, back into it's position, and sat down, resting against it. She took her phone, from her bag, and sat back, in the same position. She looked at her reflection in her phone, and smiled, looking at her swollen lips, and reminiscing the last night.

She switched on, her phone, and then, her mobile data. She opened her WhatsApp, to be welcomed by many people, who had texted her. She opened Viraj's chat, and started telling him the train details and stuff. He said that, he would be there at the railway station. Shivam came back in the meanwhile. Viraj called her. "Miss.Nisha--- Abhi Kabir kaise hai---?" Viraj asked. "Better hai--- Viraj sir--- Abhi freshen up hone Gaya hai---" Nisha said. Vasu took the phone from him, and started speaking to Nisha. "Nisha---- Jojo kaise hai abhi---?" She asked. "Mummaa---- aapka Jojo Abhi bilkul theek hai--- aapko bilkul pareshaan hone ki zaroorat nahi hai--- and I am sorry, Mumma, agar maine raat Ko aapko Dara diya tha to----" Nisha said, assuring her. "Arre--- Hume unki bilkul fikar nahi hui--- tum thi na uske saath--- isliye--" Vasu said. "Ab ye baat Jojo Ko mat Bata dena--- wo phir jealous hojaenge---" she continued, and chuckled. Nisha chuckled, as well, and agreed to what she said. "Abhi tum bhi freshen up ho jao--- bye-- aapse hum station par milte hai---" Vasu said, and Nisha nodded. They hung the call. She kept her phone aside, and looked up at the people around her. They were busy with their own things. They were behaving all awkward. Kabir came back to the seat, after freshening up, a little, and sat down beside Nisha. "Ab tu bhi hoke aaja--- And change bhi Abhi karle--- baadme phir kya karegi---" Kabir said, and Nisha nodded. Nisha took her things from her back pack, and went to freshen up.

Kabir took out the pack of Oreos from her bag, in the meanwhile, messing the things out, on her seat. Rohan climbed down his seat, and sat beside Kabir, lazily. Rohan lazily wished good morning to everyone. Kabir tore the pack of Oreos, and offered it to the people around, without thinking about his issues with them. Everyone took a cookie each, except Shivam. Risha was happy, that he atleast took this initiative towards them. "Kal raat Ko tumhaari tabiyat kharaab thi kya--- Kabir----?" Rohan asked. "Haan--- kyu----?" Kabir asked. "Bohot awaaz kar Raha tha na tu--- do teen Baar meri need khuli thi---" Rohan said. "Abhi kaisi tabiyat hai---?" He asked. "Theek hi hogi--- saari gandgi nikal jo gayi hogi raat ko---" Shivam spoke,  not looking at them. Everyone else sat silently. Kabir glared at Shivam, but then ignored him. "Anyways--- sorry, if you had any inconvenience, last night---" Kabir said, referring to what they were speaking about. They just nodded. "I am confused--- tumlog bol kya rahe ho--- anyways, take care of my bags, I'll just freshen up, and come---" Rohan said, as he stood up, and left.

Nisha came back, dressed in fresh clothes, and she smelt of a strong deodorant. She stood before Kabir, and looked at him, in disbelief. "Kabir---- ye sab kya hai---?" She asked, referring to the things spread across her seat. "Oreos dhoond Raha tha----" Kabir said. She was annoyed. She started packing her stuff back into her bag, as Kabir looked at her, and chuckled. She kept her bag aside, and sat in her place. She looked out of the window, and all Kabir did was, play games in his phone. Everyone was busy doing his/her own stuff. "Nisha---- tu bimar nahi padi is baar---?" Kabir asked. "Nahi--- maybe because my focus was totally on you---" Nisha said, and smiled. "Last time--- jab Maldives Gaye the--- tab to tune mera haal behaal kardiya tha---" He said, and chuckled. "Tab wo alag tha--- Abhi ye alag hai---" Nisha said. "Aisa kya alag hai--- tab mein, aur ab mein---" Kabir asked. "Tab tu idiot tha---, ab tu gadha hai---" Nisha said. He sulked. Shivam chuckled. "Whatever---" Kabir said. Nisha chuckled, and slapped him, jokingly.

Nisha suddenly remembered something, and she started scrounging through her bag. "Kya dhoond Rahi hai---?" Kabir asked. "kuch bhi nahi---" Nisha said. "To kya dhoond Rahi hai---?" He asked. "Bola to kuch bhi nahi---" she said--, and took out a sheet of some medicine. Kabir looked at it closely. Risha and Shivam's eyes were there, as well. "Oh---" Kabir mumbled, as he understood, what it was. She gulped two tablets down, and drank some water. "Vitamins---" she said. Kabir shook his head, at her excuse. Risha was still looking at the pack of medicines in her hand, and howsoever, she was able to read the name of that medicine. She searched it up, in the internet, and she was not shocked from what she saw in the results. She rolled her eyes, and sighed, in frustration.

"Are the bags ready, we are about to reach in an hour, or two---?" Kabir asked Nisha. Nisha nodded, not looking at him. She was too focussed on her phone. "Kya kar Rahi hai tu---?" He asked, leaning towards her phone, to see what Nisha was doing in her phone. "Karan se baat kar Rahi hu--- Kabir----" She cried. "Achha--- kya kar Raha hai wo--?" Kabir asked, casually. "He is on his way to Delhi----" Nisha said. "Hasn't he reached yet---?" Kabir asked. "Train delay hogayi thi uski---" Nisha said. Kabir nodded his head.

"Nisha---- how about, Karan, and Kirti?" Kabir asked, suddenly. "Ye baat tujhe kisne bataya--?" Nisha asked. "Mujhe kisne bataya ka kya matlab--? Mujhe kya nahi pata hai, Nisha----?" Kabir asked, arching his eyebrows. "Koyi secret hai kya tum dono ka?" He asked. "Haan--- bestfriends secret--" Nisha said. "Nisha----" he cried. "Mujhe bhi bata---" he said. Nisha sighed, and whispered the secret into his ear. "Kya---?" He squealed. Nisha chuckled, and nodded, and Kabir took her into a hug. Shivam raised his eyes, from his book, and looked at the super happy couple. "What's the occassion---? Why are you so happy---?" Sahir asked. "Nothing---" Both said. Sahir nodded. Nisha and Kabir high-fived. "Don't you look too energetic, Kabir---?" Rohan asked, as he came back. "Kind of---" he said.

They got ready, as the train was about to reach their destination in a few minutes. Kabir wore his shoes, while Nisha saw if there was something that was needed to be packed. She sat down again, and started wearing her shoes, when she thought that things were done. "Finally--- home--" she said, being a bit excited. "Yes---" Kabir replied, with the same enthusiasm.

The train finally halted at their destination, as their this journey, came to an end, finally. Nisha took Kabir's backpack, as well, along with her backpack, and a trolley, as Kabir decided to drag the other trolley, with his unbroken, healthy, hand. "Abbe--- kitna Bhari bag hai tera---? Pathhar bhare hue hai kya--?" She asked Kabir, who stood behind her, in the aisle, as they were walking out, with the slow moving crowd. "Mere bag me merese zyaada to tere saamaan hai---" Kabir said. "Liar---" she said. "Hahahaha---- ghar chal--- batata hu--- kaun jhootha--" Kabir said. She mocked him, by showing him, her tongue. Kabir pecked her cheek, out of nowhere, making her silent. They got down the train, to be welcomed by Viraj, and Vasu.

As they got down, Sneiha and Sahir, looked at Nisha and smiled. They apologized, once again, for whatever has happened. Nisha finally reciprocated, with a smile. "We are really, really, sorry---" Sahir, and Sneiha said. "It's really not your fault--- it is okay---" Nisha said, in a casual tone. She hugged them, and Kabir smiled. "College me milenge--- on tomorrow--" Sahir said. "I will think about it----" Nisha said. "Aise mat bol yaar--- we are with you, at every step, from now on--- promise---" Sneiha said. Nisha nodded, and repeated with the same thing, that she said previously. They nodded, and left, having no choice. She has still not forgiven them, completely. Risha, and Shivam, on the other hand, were guilty too. Risha, though guilty, but she didn't want to apologise, and, Shivam, had already apologised, and the acceptance was due. There wasn't anyone's fault. It was people's mindsets that were to blame. This patriarchal, and chauvinistic, society, is forced to think, like that. Risha and Shivam stood, near them, with their parents, before them. Their mother noticed, them, stare at Nisha, and Kabir, intently. She understood, that her kids were upto something. Still, she chose to ignore.

Nisha and Kabir walked to their family, and hugged them, together. Vasu and Viraj were more shocked, than happy, seeing them, and their broken state. Kabir's fracture was not known to them. Nisha's forehead had band-aids. "What is going on----? Kya hai ye sab----? Kahanse kya karke aarahe hai aap dono?" Vasu asked, in a worry. "Arre mom--- choti se chot hai---" Kabir said. "Aap fracture Ko choti si chot bolte hai, Kabir----?" Vasu asked, in horror. "Hume aapne kuch bataya kyu nahi---" Viraj asked. "Isiliye nahi bataya tha--- ki aap log bohot pareshan honge-- Abhi hum theek hai---" Kabir said. "Kabir---- aap to idiot hai hi--- aur Nisha, tum, tumne kyu nahi bataya--?" Vasu asked. Nisha looked apologetic. Vasu was not ready to stop with her lecture, and no one was able to stop her. "Achha--- mumma---humne aapko ek aur baat nahi bataya abhi---aapki bahu pregnant hai--- aap dadi banne waale ho---- aur main papa banne waala hun--- aur Bade bhaiyya, bade Papa---" Kabir said, out of nowhere, quite seriously. Vasu suddenly stopped, with what she was saying, to look at him, and then at Nisha. Viraj coughed really hard, at this revealation. "Is it true--? Hum dadi banne Waale hai---?" Vasu asked, happily. "Aur hum bade Papa---?" Viraj was quite confused, and awkward. 

Nisha was annoyed, frustrated, and what not, at Kabir. She wanted to strangle him, for saying such things. Nisha just stomped on his foot, making him flinch, in pain. "Ouch--- Nisha---- ek haath to toota hua hai--- ab pair bhi todegi kya yaar---?" He yelled, in pain. "To jhooth kyu bola---?" Nisha asked. "Mom chup hi nahi ho Rahi thi---" he said. Vasu glared at him. "Jojo--- ab hum aapki bohot pitaayi karenge--- bohot shaitaan hote Jaa rahe hai aap---" Vasu said. "Aur Kabir Ko maar padhni bhi chahie---" Viraj said. "Chaliye--- apna bag dijiye--- hum car me rakhwa dete hai--- ghar jaake baat karenge---" he continued. Kabir and Nisha nodded, and they walked towards their car. Their luggage was kept in the car, and they sat on the backseat, with Vasu, while Viraj sat in the passenger's seat. They drove towards Kabir and Nisha's, house, and they soon reached, as it wasn't too far, from ther. They kept their bags in their room, and, and went, to freshen up, a bit.

And after freshening up, they had their breakfast, that Vasu had cooked, till then. They had their talks over the breakfast. They told them everything, and even, that video thing. It had become awkward for Nisha. "Aur ye Sab aap humko kab bataane waale the, Kabir----?" Viraj asked, in frustration. "I know--- ki aapki ek apni private life hai, but hum bhi to aap dono ki family hain--- Nisha ke saath itna kuch hogaya--- aur Hume kuch nahi pata tha--- aur aap phone par bole Jaa rahe the--- ki Sab kuch theek hai---" Vasu said, angrily. "Mom--- aisi baat nahi hai--- hum bas aapko pareshaan nahi dekh sakte the---" Kabir said. "Jojo--- aap bilkul chup rahiye--- jab Nisha ke saath wo Sab ho Raha tha---- tab aap the Kahan? Ye jaante hue ki wo kitni dari hui hai--- aap wahan se uthke chale Gaye--- kaam kitna bhi zaroori Raha ho---- par Nisha to tumhaari biwi hai na, Kabir---? Tum pyaar karte ho usse---" Vasu said, angrily. "Mummaa---- Kabir ki koyi galti nahi hai--- wo to meri wajah se hua tha---- Kabir bolke Gaya tha mujhe Wahi baithe rehne ko--- par main hi--- " Nisha mumbled. She was in tears. "Nisha---- hum aap par humaare dono beto se zyaada trust karte hai--- aapko kabhi pareshaan hone ki zaroorat nahi hai is tarah se--- ab Rona band kijiye---" Vasu said, wiping Nisha's tears. She embraced her, and consoled her. "Maana ki Kabir ki koyi galti nahi thi--- par Kabir---- agar aapne phir Nisha Ko akele chodne ki galti bhi kari na--- I swear, I will disown you----" Vasu said, warning him. "Arre Mumma--- main kyu chodke jaunga isko----?" Kabir asked. Vasu glared at him. Kabir sat beside Nisha, and stroke his hand on her back. "Aap dono pareshaan mat hona--- hum jitni jaldi ho sake, is case Ko solve karwaate hai---" Viraj said, and started making some calls.

"Abhi chup chap breakfast kariye--" Vasu said. As they finished their breakfast, viraj gave Kabir his prescription medicines, which he took. Vasu and Viraj left, soon, leaving Nisha, and Kabir, alone, at their house, promising to be back, the next day. They were finally alone. "Finally--- we are back to our nest--- it feels so good---" Kabir said, as he walked towards the couch, and sat down on it, spreading his legs onto the table. He switched on the television, and started changing the channels. Nisha took out the clothes, and kept them back in the cupboards in their room. "Kabir---- isme tere bhi kapde hai--- Sab kuch main hi Karu kya-- bohot alsi hota Jaa Raha hai tu---" Nisha yelled, from their bedroom. "To mat kar tu bhi---" He said, lazily. "Haan ye zaroor bolega--- par ye nahi ki, Haan, aaj apni wifey ki madad kardeta hu--- hai na?" Nisha asked, as she threw, his shirt at him. "Achha--- aata hun thodi der me---" Kabir said, as he was completely focused on the television. "Kabir---- help me, I am too tired, you idiot---" Nisha yelled again, but he ignored.

"Shaadi ke starting me--- wifey, wifey, karke peeche pada rehta tha---- ek kaam karne nahi deta tha--- ab dekho-- is nalaayak ke kaam bhi mujhe karne padhte hai--- jab dekho tab, ya to khaane ki baat karta hai, ya sex ki----- aur mujhe to bas kaam waali bai banake rakh diya hai--- Idiot, duffer, gadha---" she muttered under her breath. She was annoyed, and kept shoving the clothes into the cupboard, agressively. She never realised, that he was standing near the doorway, leaning onto the door, and listening to what she was muttering, with a smirk on his face. "Wifey---" he mumbled. "Kya hai---?" She yelled. "Bhookh lagi hai---" he said. "Abhi to thoosa tha tune--- tera pet hai, ya kuan---?" She asked. "Ye waali nahi--- doosri waali bhookh lagi hai---" he said, hiding his smile. She glared at him, in frustration. "dekh--- mujhe Abhi irritate mat kar--- tujhe TV dekhna hai to jaake dekh--- yahan main kaam kar Rahi hu--- interrupt mat kar---" Nisha said, warning him. "Nahi----. Ab mujhe TV dekhne ka bilkul Mann nahi kar raha----" Kabir said. He walked towards the bed, and lied down, on it, keeping his legs on the heap of clothes, that was there on the bed. "Kabir---- kapdo pe se pair hata---" She warned him. "Fine----" he said, and kept his legs beside the clothes.

"Nisha----" He said. She kept doing her work, ignoring him. He called her again. "Kya hai---?" She asked. "I am feeling cold---" he said, making her blush. She tried to cover her blush, with a mask of laughter. "If you are cold, then AC band karke chup chap soja---" she said, making a serious face. "Kal raat ki tarah kuch nahi ho Sakta---? Our bed is waiting for us---" Kabir asked. Nisha was irritated. "Le--- ye saara kaam bhi tu hi karle--- main Apne ghar Jaa Rahi hu--- Apne cousins se milne---" Nisha said, as she threw his bag, which was in her hand, on the floor, in frustration. "Achha--- sorry na--- mazaak kar Raha tha---" Kabir said, and chuckled. She glared at him. "Tu kuch bhi bol--- ab to main jaake hi rahungi--- aur dekhte reh, raat Ko bhi nahi aaungi--- phir Rehna tu Apne toote hue haath ke saath yahan par--- pata nahi, kaam waali bai banake rakha hua hai mujhe---" She said. "Arre--- Nisha----" He stood up, and tried to stop her, but she took her wallet, and phone, and left. He followed her till the door, trying to stop her, but who can stop a storm, once it has started? She banged the door on his face, as she left. He was annoyed. He just lazer around in the house, for a while, and then went to their room, to sleep for sometime. He just dozed off, for sometime, as Nisha was really not going to come, till the next day.

Once he woke up----, he thought of doing the remaining work, as it is true, that he just lazes around, and never does any work for her, except for sometimes, when he needed to impress her for something. However, he did the work, and cleaned the room, a bit, and then, he felt hungry, for real. Nisha didn't make lunch for him, as she was angry, and making it himself, with a fractured hand was impossible. He checked the fridge, and fortunately found some food, that remained, after the breakfast. All he could do was re-heat the food in the microwave, and eat it. He was then left with nothing to do, after he had his lunch. He was bored. Had his wifey been at home, he could've romanced her. He sat down before the television, and the channels started irritating him more, by showing him romantic and arousing movies. He was sure that, he was not going to get anything from his wife, if he stayed here. Nisha doesn't even care for her I'll husband, when she is angry with him.

He called her up, to ask if she was going to come back, at night, atleast, but she didn't take his calls. He thought of letting it be, but there was this strong desire for her, taking a toll on him, so he decided to go to the Gangwal house, as well.

The Gangwal house wasn't too far from their own, and was just a walking distance of a fifteen minutes, but he decided to save his time by taking an auto, as he was not in a state to drive, any, of his vehicles. He reached there in ten minutes, or something, and was happily welcomed, by the family. There were no questions about his fractured hand, as Nisha might have told them all, about the accident. He felt relieved that he wouldn't have to face the same questions, all over again.

His eyes were constantly searching for Nisha, as he sat in the courtyard, beside Dadi. "Phone me to bohot khush lag Raha tha---- Kabir---- abhi kyu muh utar Gaya tera---?" Dadi asked. "Aapki Nishu--- gussa hogayi mujhse---- baat nahi kar rahi----" Kabir said. "Kyu---- Aisa kya kardia tune---?" Sukku asked. "Arre--- tujhe nahi pata kya-- teri behen ki satki hui hai--- bas usi wajah se---" Kabir said, and just then, Nisha appeared before him, glaring at him. He understood that his wrong timing got him caught, once again. "Dekh Nishu--- ye Kabir kya bol Raha hai tere baare me---" Suketu said, taking Nisha's side. Kabir glared at Suketu, and then chuckled, sarcastically. "Behen ka chamcha---" Kabir muttered under his breath. Nisha walked back into the kitchen, muttering something, about Kabir. "Jaa--- uske peeche Jaa--- koyi na hai kitchen main, uske alaawa---" Saroj said, as she ruffled Kabir's hair. Suketu chuckled. Kabir stood up, and walked into the kitchen. 

Nisha was cooking something. He went and stood behind her, peeping at the thing that she was cooking. "Gobhi ka parantha? Mere liye--?" Kabir asked, or rather, squealed, in excitement, startling her. "Tu yahan kya kar Raha hai---?" She screamed. "Aise hi yaar--- aagaya--- tujhe sorry bolna tha--- I swear, maine saara kaam kardia ghar ka---" Kabir said, making puppy eyes. "Achha--- Achha--- theek hai--- sorry--- mujhe tujhe wahan akela chodke nahi aana chahie tha----" Nisha said. Kabir's face gleamed with a bright smile. "Kuch khaaya ki nahi---?" She asked. To which, he said that he didn't, despite of the fact that he had. This was his trick to gain sympathy love from her. "To Abhi tak kya kar Raha tha? Pehle aajata---" Nisha said, as she handed him a plate, with the food, and made him stand against the kitchen counter. 

"Tu gussa thi na---" Kabir said. She was concerned. "Tu to kha nahi sakta--- tu chod--- plate idhar de mujhe---" she said, as she took the plate from his hand, and quickly started feeding him. Kabir kept adoring her, with a smile, as she kept feeding him. "Tu nahi hogi to mera kya hoga----?" Kabir asked, and blushed, a little. "Tu kitna bachha hai Kabir---- chal abhi--- chup chap kha---" she said, shoving a bigger piece into his mouth. "Tujhe kaise pata tha ki main aane waala hu--- jo tu khaana Bana Rahi thi mere liye--" he asked. "Tu ek ghanta bhi merko pareshaan kiye Bina reh Sakta hai---?" Nisha asked. Kabir wagged his head, saying no. "Bohot bhookh lagi thi--- mujhe---" Kabir said. He cursed himself, for lying to her, in his mind, but he was loving her attention. 

He was full till his neck, but he kept eating, just for that attention. She asked him, if he would like to eat more, but he denied, but came up with a mischievous idea instead. Nisha kept the plate aside, and gave him a glass of water. "Kuch meetha khaane ka Mann Kar Raha hai---" Kabir said, with a smirk. "Chocolate hai--- chalega--?" She asked. "Haan--- Sab chalega--" Kabir said. She took out a chocolate that was there in her denim pocket. She tore the wrapper, and gave it to him. Holding the chocolate with his broken, he dug his finger of the other hand, into the chocolate, and started sucking his finger seductively. Nisha tried not paying attention to him, but this antic of his, successfully drew her attention. "Khaegi--?" He asked, showing her his finger, that had the molten chocolate, at the tip of it, that he had just taken out. She didn't mind, eating the chocolate that way. He waited no more, and put his finger, into her mouth, deliberately, making some chocolate stick, on her lips. 

She took his finger, into her mouth, and slowly, sucked onto it, devouring the taste of that chocolate, mixed with the sweetness of his mouth. Chills ran down his spine. He was going out of his control. There was an outburst of the adrenaline in his body. She was not ready to leave his finger, as she kept tasting every part, of it. She was so lost, in that enchanting taste, but she released his finger, from her mouth, as soon as, she realised, what she was doing. Kabir just kept looking at her, with that sweet, yet hungry, smile, resting on his face. "Sorry---" she mumbled, looking down, in embarrassment. He shook his head, and smirked. "Ye idhar chocolate Laga hua hai---?" He said, pointing at her lips. She tried to clean it with her fingers, but she wasn't able to. "Ruk-- main karta hu---" Kabir said, as he leaned his face towards her, in order to kiss her. "Kabir---- Nahi---ghar me hai hum----" Nisha said, as she understood, what he actually wanted to do. But, anyhow, he sealed his lips with her, and started sucking onto them, licking out the molten chocolate from her lips. He pushed her to the kitchen counter, and she rested her back, against it, as he kept dominating on her lips. He was swaying away with it---, realising which, she asked him to stop, before it was too late. But he was so much in a mood to romance her, that her words would not work on him. She kept struggling to move away from him, but he pushed himself, more and more, onto her. As he was done with his lips, he moved down, to her neck, and started kissing wildly. He had held her waist tightly. "I am not going to listen to you today----" He said, as he kept planting kisses on her neck, and then shoulders. "Kabir---- stop--- ghar me bachhe hai---" Nisha said, as she placed her hands on his chest, and tried to push him away from her. He ignored her words, and continued with what he was doing. He again pulled her into his embrace, and continued kissing her. She was so fed up, with his force thing. She gave in to him, and his demands. 

Lakshmi, along with Vimla, and Roopan, entered the kitchen, for some chores, when this scenery came before their eyes. Nisha found them standing at the doorway, with all awkward, and pale faces. Her face grew red in embarrassment, and she just decided to push Kabir away. She tried pushing him away, and kept saying, "Kabir---- chod--- maa---" "Your excuses won't work on me today----" Kabir said, as he continued torturing her neck. "Kabir---- please--- Apne peeche dekh---" Nisha said. "Nisha---- dekh--- tune aaj subah se mujhe tujhe touch karne bhi nahi diya--- " Kabir said, seriously, looking into her eyes, as he loosened his grip on her.  Nisha glared into his eyes. "Aap log---? Aao Na--- sorry maa--- Taiji--- ye to bas---, hum kuch nahi kar rahe the---" Nisha said, pushing Kabir aside. His eyes widened in shock, as he turned to look at them. 

Vimla cleared her throat, while Roopan grinned. "Arre--- Kabir beta--- tum kab aaye--? Tumhaara haath kaisa hai---?" Lakshmi asked. "Haath to theek hi lag Raha hai--- dekha nahi--- ladka bohot Josh me hai---" Roopan muttered, and chuckled, making it all awkward for Nisha and Kabir. "Kabir---- Jaa yahan se---" Nisha said. He looked apologetic towards her. She just glared at him. He knew she was too pissed off this time. He spoke no other word, and just left from there, and went to the cousins' room. Nisha made some excuse and left from there, as well, and followed him. "Kya hai Kabir---, samajh me nahi aata hai tereko--?" Nisha shouted, on the top of her voice, moving into the cousins' room, with him.  She almost forgot that her cousins, except Bunty, were in the same room. "Kya hua Nishu, kya Kiya Kabir ne--?" Kirti asked. Kabir looked awkwardly at her cousins. "Kuch nahi---" Nisha said, and sat down beside Umesh, while Kabir fell on the couch. Her cousins looked curiously at them. "Next week se exams hai---" Kabir said. "Hum college jaane waale hai--- kalse?" Nisha asked. "Kyu nahi jaoge--?" Dolly asked. Nisha told them everything, without a second thought. "Itna Sab kuch hogaya--- tu ye Sab Hume ab Bata Rahi hai---?" Dolly squealed. "Di--- main aap Sab Ko pareshaan nahi karna chahti thi--- aur Kabir to tha hi---" Nisha said. "Nishu--- main dekh Raha hai--- jab se ye Kabir aaya hai teri life me--- tu hum Sab Ko bhulte Jaa Rahi hai---" Sukku screamed. "Sukku--- Abhi Sab theek hai--- don't worry---" Kabir said. Sukku glared at him. "Un ladko ka kya hua---?" Sukku asked. "Abhi tak to kuch nahi--- par Abhi police evidence dhoond Rahi hai--- " Kabir said. "Tu aise kaise itna chilled out ho Sakta hai is baare me---?" Sukku asked. "Kyunki main pareshaan hoke Nisha Ko aur pareshaan nahi karna chahta--" Kabir said, sarcastically. "Tum dono ladhna band karoge--please---?" Umesh asked. "Isi duffer ne ladhna start Kiya tha----" Suketu said, pointing at Kabir. "Oye saley, duffer kisko bola tu---?" Kabir asked. "Apni behen ke idiotic husband ko--- Kyun? Tujhe koyi problem hai---?" Sukku replied. "Sukku--- yaar--- chup kar, aur Kabir---- tu bhi apna muh band rakh---" Nisha yelled at them. "Fine----" Sukku and Kabir said, together. 

The cousins' and Kabir, Saurav, had their talks, till the late night, sitting in the same position. And instead of having a proper dinner at night, they smuggled in, some junk food, without anyone knowing, and ate it all. Eating junk, inside the Gangwal house, was a prohibition, as set by the eldest Gangwal, so the cousins' always had to resort to smuggling of the food, inside the house. They retired to their respective rooms, as one after the other, started feeling sleepy. 

Nisha walked into her room---, followed by Kabir. She didn't let Kabir in, initially, but then, he and no other place to sleep. Nisha lied down on her side of the bed, while Kabir lied down on whatever was left to him. It was a small, single cot, bed, and fitting on it, for them, was not a hard task, hadn't they fought, with each other. Nisha was angry with him, too angry, for they had some small fight, and also, for whatever he did in the day. She was too irritated, to even touch him, and here, he was finding a chance to calm her, by making love to her. They were turning the opposite sides, lying under the same comforter. She tried adjusting herself away from him. She didn't want even a small touch of his, on her. 

"Kabir---- just don't touch me tonight---, I am so angry that I don't know what I would do---" she said, within her mind. "I know--- how to calm you---- but let me just touch you---- once---" He said, within his mind. He turned towards her. "Kabir--- don't---" she said, in her mind. "Let me just try---" He said, in his mind. She closed her eyes tightly, in anger, as he slowly slid his hand, onto her waist. He moved closer to her, trying to snuggle into her. She clutched onto the bedsheet, controlling her hand, from hitting him. He just kept moving closer to her---, thinking it to be a yes, since she was silent. She never denied to him, before. It was always consensual. He made her face him---, by whipping her body, towards him. "Kabir--- just don't---" She whispered, trying to control her anger. He placed his thumb, on her lips, and silenced her. "Kabir---- I said don't--- no means no---" Nisha said. But still, he continued with what he was doing, thinking that her anger would fade away soon. He wasn't listening. He placed his lips, on her neck, and kissed her, sensually. He moved his hand underneath her tank top, and then, under her inner, and moved his hand, in a pattern, on her assets.

Her anger was at peak, and moreover, he was not listening to her. She just jerked him, and his hand away, from her, and slapped him hard, on his face. This came as a shock for him, a big one. "What the hell----" he roared, sitting straight on the bed. He was so damn angry. Nisha repented hitting him. He punched his hand, hard, into the headboard, and then pushed the glass of water, that was kept on the side cabinet, off, to the floor, making it crash against the floor, and break. "Kabir---" she tried to stop him, but he stood up from the bed angrily, and stepped on the broken glass by mistake, and winced in pain, and anyhow, he walked out of the room, wearing his slip-ons, with that bleeding wound, under his foot. He banged the door, startling the gangwals, as he left the house. Nisha couldn't even stop him, as he was too fast, in his action. She tried calling him immediately, but he was constantly cutting her calls. 

She walked back into her room, as the Gangwals walked into her room, one after the other, and looked at the room's condition in shock. "Kabir Ko kya hua---- aise gusse me kyu gaya---?" Ramesh asked. Nisha was sitting on the bed, holding her head, in her hands. She was angry, and frustrated, with herself, now. "Nishu--- Bata na---" Saroj asked. "Humaari ladayi hui thi--- then usne kuch kiya---and I slapped him--- aur ab wo gussa hogaya---" Nisha said, as she constantly tried to dial his number, but it was not going. He blocked her, probably. 

"Aisi kya baat thi--- that you slapped him--- he is your husband, Nisha----" Lakshmi said, angrily. Nisha's eyes were moist. "I don't want to answer---" Nisha said. "Nishu--- baat kya thi--- ye to Bata---" Dolly asked, as she walked towards her, and placed her hand, on Nisha's arm. "Aap Sab jaiye--- please--- mujhe Abhi kisise baat nahi karni---" Nisha yelled. Saroj asked everyone to do, what Nisha was saying. And eventually, Nisha was left with her mother, grandmother, Vimla Taiji, Aman, and Dolly, and Kirti. 

"Ab bata--- Nishu--- kya baat hai---" Her grandmother asked. The rest stood silently, beside them. "Wo mere saath intimate hona chahta tha--- aur main nahi--- wo baat nahi sun Raha tha meri---- to galti se--- I slapped him---" Nisha said, wiping her tears. "Chaanta bohot Zor se maara tha kya---?" Saroj asked. Nisha nodded. "Kabir will understand---- bas usko kal jaake sorry boldena--- tu jaanti hai, that he loves you so much---" Her mother said. "Usne mujhe block kardia---" Nisha said. "Haan--- to gussa hai na Abhi wo--- samajh jaega----" Vimla Taiji said. Nisha nodded. "Abhi tu aur kuch mat soch--- aur aaraam se soja--- Kabir bhi ghar chala Gaya hoga ab tak----" Kirti said. "Haan--- aur wo Kahan, zyada der tujhse door reh paega, Nishu--- wo wapas aajaega---" Aman said. "Wo idiot hai--- kahin gusse me baithe baithe badbada Raha hoga---- ghar nahi Gaya hoga----par chala jaega----" Nisha said, and chuckled a bit. They shook their heads in disbelief, and cleaned up the mess, before they left. 

Nisha switched off the light, and lied down, back, on her bed, and just message him, "I love you---- I am so sorry--- galti se hogaya---" on WhatsApp. It didn't even take a second, before she saw blue ticks at the corner of the messages. But he didn't reply. She kept sending apology messages to him, on WhatsApp, until he blocked her there too, and then, she started annoying him by sending him messages on the facebook messenger. He was so fed up, that he just switched off his phone, and kept it back, in his pocket. 

"Sab kuch karne se pehle sochna chahie tha na--- Abhi sorry bolke kya matlab--?" He muttered under his breath, sitting on the bench beside the ice cream cart, near his house. "Kya hua--- sir--- biwi se jhagda karke aaye ho kya--- madam nahi dikh Rahi aaj aapke saath---" The ice cream vendor asked, and chuckled. Nisha, and Kabir, were his regular costumers. "Tujhe kaise pata----" Kabir asked. "Sir--- aapki baaton se hi pata chal Raha hai--- aur aap Kahan madam ke Bina yahan aate ho----" The ice cream vendor said. Kabir nodded. "Sir--- Abhi aap jaake so jao--- Kal subah madam khud aapse baat karne aaegi---" he assured Kabir. Kabir smiled, sadly. He stood up, and walked into his house, and latched it up. 

"Ab Nisha mujhse kitna bhi maafi maange--- itna easily kuch nahi milega use----" Kabir muttered, as he lied down on his bed, switching off the lights. 

"Pagal---" they both mumbled together, at their respective places. This was going to be hard for Nisha. 

Prizi thumbnail
after a long tym reading something on nibir
and let me say it first this ff is amazing
I'm loving it

Originally posted by: Prizi

after a long tym reading something on nibir
and let me say it first this ff is amazing
I'm loving it

Hey, thank you so much.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Glad that you liked it.πŸ˜ƒ
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Awesome update!😳 
Bugheaded_NiBir thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
falling in love with NiBir and your stories more and more.
this chapter though☺️πŸ€ͺ 
so many awkward situations and they are so so bold
🀣
the track of this story is really going well...
old pls update the soonish..and also write more and complete your other works.
I luv ya❀️

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Awesome update!😳 

Thankoo betuπŸ˜†πŸ˜³