CHAPTER XI: PAGE FIVE
CHAPTER XII, XIII: PAGE SEVEN
CHAPTER XIV, XV: PAGE EIGHT
CHAPTER XVI, XVII: PAGE NINE
Edited by -DrunkenMonk- - 5 years ago
Posted: 5 years ago

CHAPTER NINE

hello bello! main bhi aagayi! avoid typo errors!🀣

"Nisha...Nisha..uth jaan! Open your eyes!"  Said an extremely worried Kabir, as he patted Nisha's cheeks and tried waking her up, Tears filled in his eyes, warning to escape anytime. Karan was also there, worried and confused. It was Karan, who brought her to the room, as he, somehow, was able to find her. And Kabir, as he usually does, entered the room from the window and found her unconscious and Karan beside her. He took no time to attack Karan as he mistook the situation to be something else. If Karan hadn't explained him the situation on time, he could've been brutally beaten up by Kabir. Karan drizzled some water on Nisha's face, which helped in bringing back Nisha to consciousness. Nisha opened her eyes, and found Kabir sitting beside her, caressing her hair. Kabir's eyes glittered up as he saw Nisha, finally conscious. 

"Kabirrr..."  She slowly mumbled. Kabir silenced her, by playing his thumb softly on her lips and caressing them. "I am sorry...I shouldn't have annoyed you like that" , He said, apologetically. Nisha giggled, though in a weak manner. Kabir placed his forehead on her forehead, and planted a feathery kiss on the tip of her red nose. He then took her into his embrace, and stroked her back, as he placed a slight peck on her lips. "Now tell me what happened!h  Kabir said, and Nisha explained him what had happened. "You scared me."  Kabir said, and fear was evident on his face. "Now I am here! Don't worry!"  Nisha said, cupping Kabir's face with her shivering hands. "But I found you unconscious outside your room? But you are saying that you were in the jungle! Isn't that strange?" Karan interrupted. "Is it? Who must've brought her here?"  Asked Kabir. The three people present in that room fell in a dilemma. 

"Anyway, Nisha would you like to tell me what is up with that guy? Pehle to thud khidki se andar aaya, pair main Teri help Kar raha tha, isliye mujhe hi Marne laga, then ye tere saath itna close behave kar raha hai, as if..."  He muttered all this in one breath, but was interrupted by Kabir, as he said, "as if...main Nisha ka husband hu? Haan..to hu main Nisha ka husband, do-do shadi waala! Aur Jahan tak sabse ye baat sabse chupaane ki baat hai...to sunle...ye humaara mutual decision tha... aur Aisa kuch nahi hai ki humaara love life acha nahi hai... aur agar tujhe aisa lagta hai to shirt utaarke, meri wifey ka pyaar dikhau? Bhai haddh hoti hai...jabse aaya hai meri biwi se chipka hi jaa raha hai..." Kabir vented it all out. Karan's eyes had almost popped out due to this revelation, and Nisha was in a shock to even blabber a word, after what all he revealed. After a pause of a few seconds, "WOAH, bro! Chill! Isse pehle tum much aur kuch batado...main chalta hu...aur jaake kuch khaana wagerah le aata hu Nisha kelie...tab tak tum baitho...aur nisha ka dhyaan rakho!"  Karan said, and left immediately not able to make an eye contact with Kabir and Nisha due to the awkward situation. "Kabir..dimag us Risha ki tarah ghar pe chod aaya hai kya tu? Kya bolta hai yaar tu bhi? Shirt uttaar ke kya dikhaane waala tha tu usko? W*F, Kabir?!" Nisha asked. She was completely in a shock. "Theek hai...flow me nikal gaya! Hojaata hai!" Kabir said, scratching his head. "Achha, chal, come on, kiss me now! I am very, very, hungry for you!"  Nisha said, though she was weak, but his kisses had the strength to cure all her ailments. Kabir's face brightened up. He jumped on to the bed, and onto her, and grabbed her neck, and took no time to seal her lips with his. But within seconds of it, he realised that she needed rest, so he parted from her, "you need to rest,"  he said, but she being Nisha, grabbed hold of his shirt, and pulled him upon herself. "I need you, means, I need you!"  Saying so, she freed him of his shirt, rolled to just climb upon him, and kiss him crazily. She bit him, kissed him, nibbled his lips. Her hands constantly massaged his chest. "Nisha, don't!" Kabir said, a bit irritatedly. "You need to rest now, we can do this any time! You are weak!"  He continued. They failed to notice that Karan had not closed the door properly, and there was someone looking at this act of theirs. Kabir's face, was however, not visible to them, due to various reasons, but there were a few glimpses of Nisha. "But I want you right now! You don't know how much I am craving for you!"  Nisha pleaded. Neither did they know that they were being recorded. "Jaan...please!"  "I said no, right?"  Nisha ignored his words, and continued doing what she was doing. She did everything, and finally Kabir had to give in to the sweet torture of his wife, and did what he was supposed to do. Every act of their was recorded. "Let's get closer? Very close! I want to wake up in your arms!"  Nisha said, as she finally freed Kabir, and he lied beside, facing her. "I will be here in the midnight, love, Kabir said. "I am yearning for you! Both said, together. 

Just then, the camera slipped from the person's hand, and they freaked out. They took the camera, and ran immediately. Kabir zipped up, and jumped off the bed slipping into his T-shirt, and went to see who it was, but was unable to find them. Their faces were fear stricken, just when Karan entered. "What the hell, man, why the hell didn't you effing lock the door?" Kabir roared at Karan. "I am so sorry...i forgot about it...did something happen?"  Karan said apologetically. "Kabir, it isn't his fault, let it be..."  Nisha said. "Guys, what happened? Karan asked. "we heard someone at the door! This situation can be misinterpreted to many stages, if you know what I mean?"  Nisha said. "Damn, guys, I am so, so, sorry about this!"  Karan said. "Don't worry, I'll see who it was!"  Karan said, as he kept the food that he brought, and ran out to see who it was. 

"Kabirr... Nisha said, in a worried tone. "Don't worry, nothing's wrong! Trust me!"  Kabir said, side hugging her. "I trust you! But you should leave now, before anyone else finds us!"  She said. "Yeah, I'll leave as soon as Karan comes,"  Kabir said. Karan came in no time, and told them that his attempt was unsuccessful in finding the person. The three of them thought to forget this matter, and move on with things, and that whatever happens, they'll see. Kabir kissed her forehead and promised to return to her in no time as soon as he finishes his work. Karan also left, though he had several questions regarding their relationship, but he thought of letting it be for now. Nisha lied down and slept for a while, to distract herself from what had happened. It was midnight by now, Nisha did not move out her room even for a while, and even after Sneiha and Sahil's repeated calls. She told them that she didn't feel well, and that she wanted to rest. She had her stomach filled with the food that Karan brought for her in the evening. She just lied on her bed, sunken in deep thoughts, just when, Kabir slipped into the bed beside her, and pulled her closer. "You were waiting for me?"  Kabir asked. Nisha nodded her head looking deep into his eyes. "You had your food?"  He asked her, to which, she again nodded. She asked him if he had his food, to which, Kabir said that, he didn't. "I am only hungry for you!" Kabir said, to lighten her mood. Nisha giggled. "Want me to start?"  He asked. Nisha nodded in approval. 

"Are you sure, you want me to do it?"  He asked again. "Yes!"  She said. Kabir smiled and kissed her forehead. He, then started, by placing trails of kisses across her body. He then undressed her, then, himself. They were very close. Within her. Embracing each other. Kabir was busy loving her. Nisha constantly stared at the ceiling. Tears slowly fell off her eyes. Kabir failed to notice all this, but when he found her not reacting to what he was doing, he stopped. He stopped and moved back to have a look at her face. He noticed her tears. "Oye, Kya hue tujhe?"  He asked cupping her face, "was I hard on you?"  He asked. Nisha nodded her head negatively, saying no. "Then what happened, baba?" He asked, "Aren't you feeling well?"  He continued. " I am feeling scared!"  Nisha said, "I feel that something wrong is going to happen," She continued. He slapped her lightly, "I am here for you, na! Nothing will happen!"  He said, "don't you have this much trust on me?" He asked. She nodded. "Then? It's okay, if you don't want to do this now, I can wait!"  Kabir said, as he started to get up from the bed. Nisha pulled him back. "Only your love can cure me, Kabir! Love me, please, don't stop!"  She said. He smiled. "Just trust me, then."  He said. Nisha let him take over her once again. He was slow this time, and let her indulge and sunk in the moment, like he was. They let no boundaries come between them. He loved her the most, and she loved him the most, it was evident tonight. Their bodies rubbed against each other, passing over the heat within them to each other. They loved. They were satisfied. They lied under one rug, complete, revealed, completely close.

------------

Kabir woke up the next morning, due to the continuous buzzing of his phone due to the incoming messages. He was curious to know what was the hot topic for the college students now, as he knew that it was only them, spamming the social media every minute. For a moment, he thought of rubbishing it off, and tried sleeping for some more time. But the disturbance caused by those continuous messages disturbed the hell out of him. He took his phone and unlocked it. And there were many vulgar messages that he paid no attention to, die to his blurred morning vision. There was some video that they were talking about in the group. He chose to avoid downloading it, but then as this was so important as posed by the members of his college group, he kept it to download. In the meanwhile, he noticed that many people had sent him the same video in private messages as well. There were links of a video broadcasting website. He was confused. Nisha's body was almost covering his. Her head on his chest and her hand crossed across his waist, and her legs on his. She was sleeping peacefully. Kabir caressed her hair, and kissed on the top of her head. His phone beeped as the downloaded completed. He opened it out of curiosity, only to make it the worst moment of his life. It was nisha and his' video, where they made love, the last evening. His face wasn't visible, but Nisha's was. He felt several needles pricking inside him. He felt helpless. All of them were talking vulgar about his wife. He didn't know what to do. He just switched off his phone and kept it aside. But it was late, he felt a tear drop on his chest. Nisha saw it. She was devastated. 

---------

Edited by -DrunkenMonk- - 5 years ago
Haaawwwttt πŸ₯±
Kya update tha Baba aur bolte ho ki Andar ka romance nahi jag raha jhuttt saaf jhuutt 🀣
Camera leke kon khada tha πŸ˜•
Jo bhi ussne kahin kuch galat na record kar liya ho, you know what I mean, ahem ahem 😳
Originally posted by Niyati_T

Haaawwwttt πŸ₯±
Kya update tha Baba aur bolte ho ki Andar ka romance nahi jag raha jhuttt saaf jhuutt 🀣
Camera leke kon khada tha πŸ˜•
Jo bhi ussne kahin kuch galat na record kar liya ho, you know what I mean, ahem ahem 😳

Thankieee πŸ˜³

Neeche ek aur part update kiya hai wo bhi Padhlo πŸ˜†
Res res res πŸ˜ƒ
Wow πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Good to see update from u πŸ˜³

Baki stories bhi plezzzπŸ˜ƒ

Unresss πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Starting was so good kabir nisha and karan πŸ˜† kabira to proof de raha tha πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Their Romance session was so hot😳
Nisha's fear 

And those fear coming true πŸ˜² it was so devastatingπŸ˜• how will kabira handle nisha now πŸ˜²πŸ˜­
Hope they find a solution soonπŸ₯± 

Update soon πŸ˜Š
Edited by poornima_15 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by poornima_15

Res res res πŸ˜ƒ
Wow πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Good to see update from u πŸ˜³

Baki stories bhi plezzzπŸ˜ƒ

Haan... Karti hu update πŸ˜³
Hhhooolllyyy fffcccuuukkk, bechari Nisha πŸ₯Ί