Arshi story : PHIR SE ( updated chapter 36 on 2nd october 2018)

a_mean_oh_acid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

PHIR  SE...

This is a story about two star struck  lovers arnav and khushi , who loved each other immensely but never got the opportunity to  express it ,as fate didn't allow them to .arnav needed revenge and khushi wanted freedom. Whenever they come I near each other fate draws them away from each other only offering such pain to both of them that they always wished that kaash hum PHIR SE kabhi na mile...this is a story about how they met each other  once and again and again and then forever.

This is an arshi story partially based on the back story of  ipkknd 3 .pls do tell me if you would like to read it..

chap 1 below

Part 2 page 2

part 3 page 3

part 4 page 5

part 5  page 7

part 6 page 8

part 7 page 10

part 8 page 11

part 9 page 13

part 10 page 13

part 11 page 15

part 12 page 16

part 13 page 19

Part 15 page 20

Part 16 page 21

Part 17 page 22

Part 18 page 24

part 19 page 26

Part 20 page 27

Part 21 page 29

Part 22 page 31

part 23 page 33

Part 24 page 35

Part 25 page 37

characters on page 38

Ch26 on page 39

ch27 on page 41

Ch28 on page 43

Ch 29 on page 46

Teaser for chapter 30 on page 48

Ch 30 on page 50

Ch 31 on page 51

Ch32 on page 52

Ch 33 on page 53

Ch 34 on page 55

ch 35 on page 56

ch 36 on page 57

Ch 37 , 38 , 39 and epilogue on 58

Edited by Suhaniy - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_mean_oh_acid thumbnail

Chap-1 an assignment to reminisce

"raizada ...raizada...mrs khushi raizada!!!!!

Khushi woke up with a thud. She had fallen asleep during a meeting.

"looks like somebody  had a long night with her husband last night. Ha ha ha

Everybody started laughing. Stella  ,khushi's colleague loved to make fun of her just because she was a divorcee from india who wrote love stories for mills and boons , the world famous creative ideas  company but didn't have any boyfriend!!!neither did she show interest in dating or love...

"stop teasing her stella, atleast she is not like you who forgot the name of  the boy with whom you go for a date. said lavanya, khushi's all time defender and protecter ,just like a brother.

"stella ,lav pls stop pulling each others legs and behave properly .ms upadhyay this was not expected of you.said  their boss ,mrs briganza.

" I'm sorry ma'am .actually last night I was awake thinking about our new project... said an embarrassed khushi .

" then I assign this responsibility to you .next week , the financiers for the web series  based on our book " with love ,to love are coming to new york from London to discuss the outlook of the story with us . I expect you to treat our guests gracefully and guide them thoroughly. after all this  is  going to be the biggest deal in the history of our company

"alright ma'am I assure you there is going to be no problems from  my side.

************************* the meeting had dispersed leaving stella  and della ,khushi's rivals ,envious of the great opportunity she had got.

"khushi ,  you know you are so lucky , do you even have the slightest  idea  which media  finance company are we dealing with now?? exclaimed lavanya.

"nope, who is it?

"AR and you know the CEO himself shall come to seal this deal

"who is the ceo?

"ooh ! don't even ask .you are in for a shock it is ASR- ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA

The name pulled up millions of memories in khushi's little mind she started fiddling with her saree pallu .yes she lived in new york but she preferred to yet continue wearing sarees the only difference now was that she wore freestyle ones now .

She reminisced her childhood and what happened with her 5 years ago and exclaimed "oh no not again PHIR SE WOH ASR...

So this is the first chapter . pls  show me ur response to it negative positive kuch bhi chalega...

Edited by Suhaniy - 5 years ago
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting story,i also feel they would have made ipk3 better as story was different n ritu was a good addition as a vamp but they destroyed it as no offence shivani's character was so weak n also she was mismatch n there was no chemistry between the lead couple even barun n surbhi rocked in their web series.
priyarthiroy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely story dear.wl like to read
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Sounds promising. Will they move past the pain this time? Hope so.
a_mean_oh_acid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uzii

Interesting story,i also feel they would have made ipk3 better as story was different n ritu was a good addition as a vamp but they destroyed it as no offence shivani's character was so weak n also she was mismatch n there was no chemistry between the lead couple even barun n surbhi rocked in their web series.

I shall give this one a more modern outlook.thank u for commenting
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Is Khushi married to Arnav?why is she nervous hearing ASR's name?what happened 5 yrs back btw arshi?
a_mean_oh_acid thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Is Khushi married to Arnav?why is she nervous hearing ASR's name?what happened 5 yrs back btw arshi?

Arnav and Khushi are divorcees. I shall show everything in flashbacks
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting outline. Awaiting the story to unfurl. Awaiting the next update
a_mean_oh_acid thumbnail

Chap -2

Last time...

Khushi was very tense. She didn't know what to do .she didn't want to face that part of her life again .Arnav was both the best and the worst thing that could have happened to her. Not only did she feel awkward meeting her  "ex husband but also she knew whenever they met sparks fly ,hatred and love clash with each other, it becomes a period of emotional turmoil and at the same time that time constitutes of undisputed seconds of pure bliss. bliss of having each other's presence. Dammit!!!her life is seeming like an antithesis now.

arnav , she had so many memories with him good bad , worst, best, beautiful, enchanting ,sad all types of different memories. In fact he was a major inspiration for her to start writing poems and stories and now she didn't want to meet him how mad of her?!!!

"why don't you request briganza to assign you some other work away from that asr  ? she might consider your request suggested Anjali , khushi's friend and roommate . Anjali worked in the same company as khuhi and lavanya .while they both worked in the writing and ideation department, anjali  worked in the financial department .

"I just committed to her, it would  seem so...

"alright alright I understand .ummm do one thing run away for a few days take a holiday suggested lavanya.

"that's so unprofessional!!! Uh !! I don't know what to do !leave it  I ll face him only that is better than all these excuses .i shall act extremely professionally with him .yes, that's what I ll do. said khushi.

"well, as much as I remember you had told us that once you had tried to act professionally with him but you ended being friends with him then love ,marriage and what not teased Anjali.

Khushi made a grumpy face on this statement and went inside her room while Anjali and lavanya giggled.

The whole week khushi practised with the mirror  how she shall behave with asr who was coming today.

She made sure she didn't make any special efforts to look good, she naturally looked good. she made sure she didn't wear red. and again practised with the mirror. phew! this was tedious. then she realised that she was running late by 10 minutes! oh no!

She started running with the speed of I don't know how many meters per second , causing chaos in the streets ,clashing with people ,making  many coffees fall off people's hands and what not !

She bashed in through the glass door " sorry sorry sorry I hope I am not late ...

He turned . till now he was talking to mrs briganza and now his full attention was towards that familiar voice.  "khushi he slowly said.

She looked at him ,all her practice failing her.

Aankhein khuli toh dekhun tumhe

Sirf yehi farmaaish thi

Pehli to mujhko yaad nahi

Tu meri aakhri khwaaish thi

"ASR meet ms. khushi upadhyay she shall tell you all about the book and guide you throughout . I ensure you that we shall not disappoint you in any way and your experience with us  shall surely be a memorable one.

Ms. Upadhyay  please show ASR his cabin and brief him about our story . at 2pm we shall hold   a conference . for now let him rest a bit

In ASR's cabin , there was a wave of awkwardness between khushi and arnav. "so,this was your dream job,khushi ?

"yes and how are you?

Sehlun main ab teri kami

Mujhse ye hoga hi nahi

Tum aise mujhme shaamil ho tum jaan meri tum hi dil ho

Shaayad main bhula du khud ko bhi magar tumko bhool na paungi

" oh I am fine in fact excellent .and yes I read your book it was kind of nice...

"ha ha ha you and read  a romance .if I didn't know you too well then I would have believed you dev...sorry arnav

Main phir bhi tumko chaahungi

Main phir bhi tumko chaahungi

"it's fine. I didn't read your book khushi it was damn boring both smiled at this light conversation.

" I didn't want to meet you again khushi, odnt feel bad , its just that meeting you just reminds me our past ...

I know I know I know  I have been late and this is one bakwaas chap yet I just wanted to make arshi meet

Next few parts shall describe their pasts from narrator's view point

I don't expect any likes for this part