Laado 2 - Veerpur Ki Mardani

I find Sadma's Sridevi in my character in Laado - Charu Asopa

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Charu Asopa who was recently seen in shows Mere Angne Main and Tashan-E-Ishq is happy as she has gotten a chance to pay a tribute to Bollywood's first female superstar, Sridevi!!

The actress who will soon be starting shoot for Colors' Laado Veerpur Ki Mardaani (Dhaval Gada Productions) will play a character, who in spite of being a grownup girl will have the mental abilities that a child possesses.

Says Charu, "The reason why I am in this industry today as an actor, is because of Sridevi. I have grown up watching her, and have danced to all her famous dance numbers as a kid. When I heard the narration of my character in Laado, I was literally taken aback. I found Sadma's Sridevi in the character. Even though I am not sure if I can even match one percent to the calibre that Sridevi had, I want to give my best for this role.

Charu watched the movie Sadma again, after bagging the role. "The character relates so very well to Sridevi in Sadma. It is a very challenging role for me. It is something that the TV industry has not seen before.

Wish you luck, Charu!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters