Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canzasana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
poor, Zain FD key personnel property bun gayaa hai ,Ek personal call bhe chan se nahie lay sakta๐Ÿ˜†. Even I feel he is engaged, once he said in a Iv that what is love for him? being honest with that person and dont mingle with others.. May be its gul 's call he went to eat pani puri with her, according to Yt pic.๐Ÿ˜†check his old interview about being single or not

https://youtu.be/HjWFQNVwKv8
Edited by canzasana - 6 years ago
angelanisa22079 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canzasana

poor, Zain FD key personnel property bun gayaa hai ,Ek personal call bhe chan se nahie lay sakta๐Ÿ˜†. Even I feel he is engaged, once he said in a Iv that what is love for him? being honest with that person and dont mingle with others.. May be its gul 's call he went to eat pani puri with her, according to Yt pic.๐Ÿ˜†

I dont think he is engaged at all, The way he is around aditi doesnt seem like he is. Saying it is boring without her on sets..his stares..blushes in interviews. If he was engaged to someone else or is in a relationship with someone else he would behave differently especially because of rumours
canzasana thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelanisa22079

I dont think he is engaged at all, The way he is around aditi doesnt seem like he is. Saying it is boring without her on sets..his stares..blushes in interviews. If he was engaged to someone else or is in a relationship with someone else he would behave differently especially because of rumours

humm!! true but i think its just his personality, I have seen all his old interviews, he is very open with all his FL. Aditi is different, It took them sometime to get comfortable with each other. they become friends, and I think  chocolate bond is not the only bond they share, they also know each others, secrets too. explains the humms, stares and blushing. as for,  he miss her on set, is same as when we goes to college and our best friends is not there, we missed them. Its boring without them. for me they become very good friends.๐Ÿ˜Š
canzasana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocolatebond

zain is a Muslim right I'm a Muslim too as much as I have seen people rarely do engagements these days upar se couples choose to make wear ring each other in nikkah too does that mean Zain is married ?๐Ÿ˜†it maybe just a fan gift too look at the black chain he is wearing it both onscreen and offscreen with almost all the outfits sometimes he removes but other times he wears it continuously does that mean his gf gave him that chain actually no it was a fan gift 
TBH engagement rings or whatever doesn't play significant role in Muslim weddings 

I agree, Afsana, I am Muslim too, Nikkah is the only thing that matter in Muslim weddings.๐Ÿ˜Š may be its his lucky charm๐Ÿ˜†