Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I once made a post about the "Platinum One ring to rule them all!" Remember how I asked how come the ring keeps moving from 3rd finger to mid finger to 3rd finger? Majara kya hai?

Whatever it is, Zain PLEASE aap ki engagement ya jo kuch bhi aap kar rahe ho, announce kar dijiye aur sab ko Chutkara deejiye! LOL
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: drbeth

Do people still wear silver engagement rings?

I think the ring is Platinum, but I could be wrong!
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

He wasn't even smiling or looking particularly excited when he spoke to whoever the caller was. He had a sheepish grin though when he saw the cameras. Maybe that's why everyone started calling it a Risky Call unless someone there actually knows who was calling and making a drama of it! LOL

Maybe Zain has got a Rishta and his Mum called to tell him of it? LOL

Now who will want to marry a guy who keeps on staring his co star in front of camera?
You never know what this guy might be doing then when the camera is off😳
-Tom-Jerry- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello Guys...
It could well be just a normal phone call from his family/friends, but like Mandy has said, he did have a sheepish grin when he realised he was caught on camera. 

But, somehow I dont think the person on the other end of the phone was Aditi like how people are speculating...Because SBAS was obviously covering Neil-Avni's scene there...the one that they aired today (how come both these segs was aired together today)...if it was Jayati-Zain scene that they were covering in that location, they would have aired that scene today...isnt it? 

Anyways...I think its high time they come out in the open and clarify things once and for all...rather than letting fans and media speculate! Atleast everyone can be at peace...rather than wondering at the changing dynamics every few hours!

Shreya😊

Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
zain is a Muslim right I'm a Muslim too as much as I have seen people rarely do engagements these days upar se couples choose to make wear ring each other in nikkah too does that mean Zain is married ?😆it maybe just a fan gift too look at the black chain he is wearing it both onscreen and offscreen with almost all the outfits sometimes he removes but other times he wears it continuously does that mean his gf gave him that chain actually no it was a fan gift 
TBH engagement rings or whatever doesn't play significant role in Muslim weddings 
ITV_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocolatebond

zain is a Muslim right I'm a Muslim too as much as I have seen people rarely do engagements these days upar se couples choose to make wear ring each other in nikkah too does that mean Zain is married ?😆it maybe just a fan gift too look at the black chain he is wearing it both onscreen and offscreen with almost all the outfits sometimes he removes but other times he wears it continuously does that mean his gf gave him that chain actually no it was a fan gift 
TBH engagement rings or whatever doesn't play significant role in Muslim weddings 

If he marries someone out of his community... I am not even sure it a engagement ring it can be just be a ring which he wants wear because of some reason
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvNeil_TV

If he marries someone out of his community... I am not even sure it a engagement ring it can be just be a ring which he wants wear because of some reason

what do you want to prove yaar that Zain is taken /engaged or say even married to someone approved by his family there is no adiza it's just delusional bubble of FD right ok peace 
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I think the ring is Platinum, but I could be wrong!

Platinum...yes dt might be.
I dnt see people wearing silver ones...especially engagement rings.So I asked.
Thnx
angelanisa22079 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tom-Jerry-

Hello Guys...

It could well be just a normal phone call from his family/friends, but like Mandy has said, he did have a sheepish grin when he realised he was caught on camera. 

But, somehow I dont think the person on the other end of the phone was Aditi like how people are speculating...Because SBAS was obviously covering Neil-Avni's scene there...the one that they aired today (how come both these segs was aired together today)...if it was Jayati-Zain scene that they were covering in that location, they would have aired that scene today...isnt it? 

Anyways...I think its high time they come out in the open and clarify things once and for all...rather than letting fans and media speculate! Atleast everyone can be at peace...rather than wondering at the changing dynamics every few hours!

Shreya😊

100% that scene is not from the scene with Aditi, the location is different. The location is where he shot with Jayati Mam - and yes they do air it together.. he shot the scenes the same day at different locations.. as u can see the zain phone call was not in the same segment as the scenes with aditi - it was a separate news altogether. 

That location is with the scene with KKs Mom.
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Damn it will be a day in hell for NK fans if NK goes off air and they find out Zain is taken by someone other than Aditi too. Lol talking about myself here too cuz either of those news will be too depressing to handle