SBAS 22nd March "Zain Imam Ka Secret call Shooting ke Time Must w

Posted: 6 years ago
Raaz yeh hai ki Zain ki girlfriend kaa call aaya tha joh woh sabke saamne attend nahin kar sakta tha😳Edited by -DragonFire- - 6 years ago
This video is from when he was shooting with Jayanti mam aka KK's mom - kahin aditi ka phone toh nahi aya???
Originally posted by angelanisa22079

This video is from when he was shooting with Jayanti mam aka KK's mom - kahin aditi ka phone toh nahi aya???

i like your positive soch😳😆

Now im kush😃 i thought that was during that avneil room acene😳

Wow fandom ki sharp memory aur Tez nazar👏
Adu ne call karke kaha hoga I am waiting in the next room😳 come soon😳
Originally posted by AvNeil_TV

I think Zain is engaged
Then why does his fiancee get angry when he openly stares at Aditi in the interviews and why she didn't object when he said Aditi ke Bina Dil nahin lagta😕
Edited by -DragonFire- - 6 years ago
Originally posted by -DragonFire-

Then why does his fiancee get angry when he openly stares at Aditi in the interviews and why she didn't object when he said Aditi ke Bina Dil nahin lagta😕

Hey how do i know... I am just guessing he has a silver ring in his right ring fingure
Originally posted by -DragonFire-

Wow fandom ki sharp memory aur Tez nazar👏
Adu ne call karke kaha hoga I am waiting in the next room😳 come soon😳

Yes, I know 100% its from that scene. I have these strong feelings about Adiza - The way he stares at her and smiles and blushes. Biting his lower lip when staring at her. All these moments like this phone call when he isnt shooting with her. If he had a girlfriend (not aditi) he wouldnt do the things he does when he is around her. Saying in interviews that there is no fun without her on sets, its boring. Inspite of rumours, they still getting their pics clicked with each other and letting Gulfam still post them or they could easily tell her not to post.  When answering questions , looking at each other and going 'hmmm' and then answering

Also gulfam liking comments on insta which say 'aditi and zain are best couple ever, may they stay together always'

Originally posted by AvNeil_TV

Hey how do i know... I am just guessing he has a silver ring in his right ring fingure

He wore that same silver ring during jail track too but then took it off after a while then put it back on and then off and now i guess he is wearing it for a longer time.. its not engagement for sure.