Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: angelanisa22079

Yes, I know 100% its from that scene. I have these strong feelings about Adiza - The way he stares at her and smiles and blushes. Biting his lower lip when staring at her. All these moments like this phone call when he isnt shooting with her. If he had a girlfriend (not aditi) he wouldnt do the things he does when he is around her. Saying in interviews that there is no fun without her on sets, its boring. Inspite of rumours, they still getting their pics clicked with each other and letting Gulfam still post them or they could easily tell her not to post.  When answering questions , looking at each other and going 'hmmm' and then answering

Also gulfam liking comments on insta which say 'aditi and zain are best couple ever, may they stay together always'

Does Gulzie likes every comment or only AdiZa shipping comments?
ITV_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelanisa22079

He wore that same silver ring during jail track too but then took it off after a while then put it back on and then off and now i guess he is wearing it for a longer time.. its not engagement for sure.

If you are talking about the same... I agree.. Didn't notice in recent interviews I noticed... just checking you are not talking about the black one which he wear always
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Recently there has been a bcl clip doing the rounds where the anchor Benafsha talks about having a crush on Zain.
The actress she is interviewing on hearing that she has a crush on Zain says "you have a cursh on zain!!" in a tone that almost indicates what a wasted effort that it and then says why don't you kaam-chalao with Zaan.
Now either I have lost the plot or it would seem that everyone in the TV industry knows that Zain is taken...
Or maybe I am reading too much into it an it just means that Zain is out of Benafsha's reach.

angelanisa22079 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Does Gulzie likes every comment or only AdiZa shipping comments?

Well she likes other comments too but recently she has been liking alot of comments about adiza couple comments and also how now she always calls aditi to dinners at her house and she has definitely got closer to aditi , and now aditi following Abhishek Kapur ( Zains close friend) although she met him at Poonams engagement and i think first time not sure but still following him - got Adiza feelsss from that.

Originally posted by: AvNeil_TV

If you are talking about the same... I agree.. Didn't notice in recent interviews I noticed... just checking you are not talking about the black one which he wear always

No im not talking about the black one.
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Do people still wear silver engagement rings?

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Recently there has been a bcl clip doing the rounds where the anchor Benafsha talks about having a crush on Zain.
The actress she is interviewing on hearing that she has a crush on Zain says "you have a cursh on zain!!" in a tone that almost indicates what a wasted effort that it and then says why don't you kaam-chalao with Zaan.
Now either I have lost the plot or it would seem that everyone in the TV industry knows that Zain is taken...
Or maybe I am reading too much into it an it just means that Zain is out of Benafsha's reach.

Lol could be true but Benafsha was following zain on Instagram but she very recently unfollowed him too haha I guess she realised that he is out of her reach!
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zain is talking chori chori chupke chupke 
This call is from smone he doesnt want to disclose 
ITV_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drbeth

Do people still wear silver engagement rings?

yes they do
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He wasn't even smiling or looking particularly excited when he spoke to whoever the caller was. He had a sheepish grin though when he saw the cameras. Maybe that's why everyone started calling it a Risky Call unless someone there actually knows who was calling and making a drama of it! LOL
Maybe Zain has got a Rishta and his Mum called to tell him of it? LOL