Users

Frequent Posters

Angel2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely update 
Loved shrishmeer scenes they were really cute 
So rishabh and zoya are now attracted towards each other  
I feel this party will create problems because I guess karan will also be there 
Pls just don't separate preeran 
Waiting for next update soon
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 8

Akira sneakingly checks Sameer's phone. She looks at recent call of Shrishti.

Naina : what?
Akira : I told you that something is wrong, but one thing is clear I will not let that girl marry my Sameer, never, and you are befriending her sister
Naina ; oh come on, I don't even care about Shrishti, i sometime don't believe that she is Shrishti's sister, but what should I do, she is very good
Akira ; you trust people easily, but girls like her are the one to backstab first
Naina : Leave Preeta, but If this is true that then i have an idea for this (tells her plan)
Akira : you are right I will talk to dad soon
Next day Shrishti who is angry at Sameer does not listen to him.
Sameer : please listen to me at least
Shrishti : No, I will not listen to your any excuses, go from here
Sameer : that day you gave me big lecture of uniting with Akira and
Shrishti stops at midway hearing it
Sameer : After many years I got time with my sister, I could not say no to her
Shrishti fakes her annoyance to tease Sameer.
Sameer : okay, what can I do to please you?
Shrishti : you decide, I love surprises (typical look)
Sameer sings song for Shrishti and surprises her with balloons. Akira sees all this and realizes the truth. She stays firm on her decision to not let Shrishti be with Sameer.
Akira : dad, I want to talk something with you
Veer : what is it Akira?
Vicky looks at Zoya's picture and sheds tears. Zoya who is passing by is on phone while walking crossing the road when Vicky saves her after she is about crash with the car.
Vicky : what the hell are you doing? what if you came under the car
Zoya : so? I would have died, why do you even care (sees blood on his hand) and your hand is bleeding (puts handkerchief on his hand)
Vicky : I know you still care about me, and you have same blood as mins
Zoya : One thing today I want to make very clear that even we have same blood but I hate you from the bottom of my heart and I still have humanity left okay (leaves angrily)
Vicky looks at the handkerchief which Zoya tied in his hand and realizes that she still care for him. He assures himself to win Zoya's heart again one day. Naina informs Karan about the party for the Sunday. Karan takes Preeta out for date on the beach. He is mesmerized by her attire.
Karan : somebody is looking awesome, by the way when you are not that arrogant tough cop, you look very simple
Preeta : fantastic, compliment and insult together
Karan : I was just joking, now come with me (blindfolds her)
Preeta : what are you doing
Karan : wait for a minute, we are here
Preeta gets delighted to see the view, the tent on the beach.
Karan : did you like it
Preeta : tell me I am not dreaming
Karan : no you are not, I know you are not a day dreamer
Preeta : girls like us never dream for our prince, we don't have time to think of ourself
Karan : I know your responsibility held you and never got chance to think about for yourself but somebody is waiting for you eagerly
Preeta breaksdown in tears after hearing his words and tells him not to break her trust or that will shatter her forever. Shrishti sees them together at the beach which shocks both of them.
Shrishti : what is this going on sis?
Preeta : Shrishti.. I wanted to tell you
Shrishti : Tell me what? that you found brother in law for me (smiles) and your future husband and what should I call you after today
Karan : you scared us
Shrishti : not so soon, but how did this happen
Karan : my very innocent future sister in law its a long story and there should be no reason for it
Preeta : enough both of your useless talks, can we go now
Karan : that is not fair, you ruined our date
Shrishti : excuse me, she is first my sister okay. now can I take her with me, and don't you even think of breaking my sister's heart or this hacker will hack you up
Finally the day comes which change everybody's dreams, desires. Everybody gets ready for the party organized by ACP Rathore. Naina happily welcomes the guests. The group comes to the party, Akira, Sameer, Karan, Dev, and Zoya.
Zoya : why are you so lost today?
Karan : nothing what would happen to me, I am fine
With the wind blowing he sees a stunning beauty coming in the party none other than Preeta wearing a white sleeveless dress.
Karan : what is she doing here?
He stares at her few minutes when Shrishti interrupts them.
Karan : what are you both doing here by the way
Suddenly Naina makes the announcement to which both ACP and his wife the wedding anniversary.
Naina : I want to wish them very happy life ahead, I might be not their real daughter but raised me more than like their daughter, thank you uncle
ACP : Thank you dear, you are best daughter anybody can have, ladies and gentleman I want to make special announcement as the return gift to my daughters
Everybody claps
ACP : Today my daughters are grown that they are stepping into new phase, I want to announce the engagement of Naina
Karan gets scared hearing about it
Adi : today you are gone
Karan : he is announcing the engagement, Preeta is here help me out
Adi : today even god cannot save you best of luck
ACP : That guy is between you right now, Karan Luthra
Preeta is take aback from what she just and looks at Karan who is standing near her and gets biggest blow of her life. He does not move till Anjali comes to grab him.
Anjali : come on my brother in law, you have made my sister wait long time, come (takes him on stage and make him stand near Naina)

Preeta stands behind trying to control her tears and stops Shrishti when she is about to say something.
ACP : This is our future son in law whose father is my best friend, they will here few days before the ceremony and , today I am feeling lucky that both of my daughters are getting engaged soon, yes I want to announce my Anjali's engagement with my another friend Mr Khanna's son Sameer. Anjali, Adi, Sameer and most of all Shrishti are too astonished to hear it. Akira gives thumbs up to Naina
Anjali ; mom what is this? my engagement
Renuka : it is your dad's decision
Akira : come on Sameer (takes him to the stage)
ACP : I want all of you attend and give blessing to my daughters, please enjoy the party
Naina takes Karan to introduce with Preeta
Naina : Karan, this is my friend I was talking about (puts hand on Preeta's shoulder) she might not be my sister but no less than my own sister
Both of them gets lost in each others's eyes
Naina : hello, both of you, and Karan why are you staring, you were so impatient to meet her, you know Preeta he kept asking me who is that girl
Karan : Nice to meet you (shakes hand and leaves)
Naina : don't mind he is type of reserved, but never mind I love him a lot
Preeta : from how long you know him
Naina : childhood, you know I have waited him from so many years and now finally he will be with me
Preeta : I have some work I am leaving
Naina : no way, I cannot let you go like this and your boss is here so now work come with me
In a while the couple dance starts when Naina dances with Karan. She sees Sameer and Anjali standing and forces them to dance together.
Naina ; you both are standing like you are strangers come on you are getting engaged soon
Karan tries to talk with Preeta but she leaves jerking him off. Aditya and Shrishti too leaves the venue.
Karan : Preeta, listen to me (in parking lot)
Shrishti bashes him and tells him not to talk with her sister and stay away from them.
Karan : Shrishti, please I want to talk to her, at least you listen to me
Shrishti ; why do you want us to stay here, to see you celebrating your engagement, no thanks, you and your best friend did whatever you wanted to, leave us alone now
Sameer overhears but before he comes to Shrishti she leaves in the car angrily
Naina : congratulations
Akira : I should say same to you finally that girl will be out of my brother's life
Anjali : Sameer trust me i don't know anything about this, I mean dad talked to me but I never knew he would do this
Sameer : Shrishti is not picking up my calls, she left the venue with so much anger
Anjali : Aditya is also picking up my phone
Aditya breaks everything is his house when his mom (Shalini) consoles him.
Shalini : what happened dear
Aditya : mom, Anjali cheated me she made promises to me and getting hooked up with Sameer
Shalini : I will talk to her dad, you don't worry how can he do this to you
Aditya ; No mom you will not go in that house to beg for me, you have been insulted before I don't want that again
Preeta burns the gifts given by Karan and tears the pictures of him.
Rathore house
Anjali : how can you do this dad? you didn't even informed me you know I love Aditya
ACP : stop it Anjali, you know I don't like that boy, that guy is not worthy of you,
Anjali : I don't even care about the status but I will not marry Sameer at any cost
Renuka : enough Anjali don't you care about your dad's reputation, whatever he is doing, its for your good
Anjali : Really mom? it don't look like he cares about it

Anjali : even your marriage with mom was arrange then why you never gave her the rights of wife, only showing off in front of world ACP : Anjali (is about to slap her)
Naina : dad please, calm down I will explain her
Anjali : why did you stop dad, you could not digest the truth

Renuka : Anjali control your tongue or you will see worse of me
Naina : Anjali go to your room
Anjali : but sis
Renuka : didn't you hear what your sister is saying, go upstairs right now
Preeta walks on road lifelessly and gets wet in rain remembering Karan's promise. She shouts out loud sitting on road. Preeta (shouts from her lungs) : why did this happen to me? I never asked for anything then

Sameer calls Shrishti who picks his call angrily
Shrishti : what is it? what do you want now
Sameer ; at least listen to me, I want to meet you
Shrishti : But I am not interested in meeting you, I don't want to see your face (cuts the call) Sameer : Shrishti, hello , damn it (throws the phone)

Later Shrishti finds Preeta sitting in dark room with candle around her.
Shrishti : sis, what are you thinking, why didn't you let me tell anything
Preeta : what difference would that make, didn't you hear that Naina loves him from childhood
Shrishti : how dare he betray you for that girl, and I told you she is not worthy of your friendship
Preeta : whats her fault in this, only that she loves Karan like me
Shrishti : if you ask me I don't think she even understands Karan, any blind person can see he was not happy Preeta looks at the pair of bangles
Flashback
Preeta : wow this is gorgeous
Karan : this is our ancestral bangles, today I want to give that to you
Preeta : but I will only take it during the wedding, till then you keep it safely
Karan : okay fine but till then at least keep this with you as our symbol of love

Preeta : okay (wears in her hands)
Flashback ends
Preeta : Shrishti, will you do a favor for me (looks at Shrishti)
Anjali's mom tries to make understand Anjali to marry Sameer.
Anjali : mom, you are saying this in-spite of being in loveless marZoyage
Renuka looks at her confusingly
Anjali : do you think I don't know, ever since I got mature I saw that dad only married you because of the family pressure, only for world but never gave you rights of wife
Renuka : it does not happen every marZoyage, its not that your dad never tried to make it work but sometimes heart does not give permission for few things
Anjali : But then why is dad not understanding my love, is he that blind
Renuka : are you not concerned about your dad's reputation? you want to marry that guy who cannot even stand up on his own feet, and have you ever think about the status difference, people will laugh at us

Gujral house
Rishab calls Zoya on her phone
Zoya : hey finally you remembered me
Rishab : Guess where I am
Zoya : where
Rishab : Mumbai
Zoya : really?
Rishab : my family decided to move our business to Mumbai, so we are back soon I will talk to them
Zoya ; I will be waiting bye (hangs up), I should share this with Shrishti but why did she left the party so early
Luthra house
Shrishti reaches Karan's house. Aditya opens the door who is at Karan's house.
Karan : Shrishti, what are you doing here
Shrishti : oh thank god you remember my name, now that you have new fiance and new sister in law, new family I should say
Karan ; what you saying Shrishti, at least try to understand my situation
Shrishti : what you are hearing, I never expected this from you, you cheated my sister for that Naina, and you even hid your engagement from her, how much more you have been hiding from us
Karan : at least you listen to me
Shrishti : I am not here to argue anything, sis sent this bangles back and told you to give to the person who has right on it
Karan : I will not take that back, I gave this to her and only she has the right to wear it
Shrishti furiously puts the bangle on the table and leaves. Preeta goes out while driving the car somebody behind her comes speedily and stops the car in front of her. She gets out of car.
Preeta : what the hell? why do you drive when you don't know how to
Karan comes out of the car and grabs hee hand
Preeta : are you crazy
Karan : come with me (drags her to hill)
Preeta : leave my hand Karan, what are you doing
Karan : why are you not picking up my calls
Preeta : after ruining my life what do you want from me now, I trusted you again forgetting the pain of 7 years and you did this, why Karan
Karan : listen to me then decide whatever you want
Shrishti gets worried when she finds Preeta missing from home and asks the servant about it.
Chameli : she went somewhere in her car, she didn't tell me anything
Shrishti : where she might have gone
Chameli : don't worry she will come back
Sameer sneaks into Shrishti's room to talk with her
Shrishti : how dare you come here
Sameer : I want to talk with you and didn't even bother to pick up my calls
Shrishti : shut up, and by the way congratulations for your engagement, if you had told me earlier I would have got gift for you
Sameer : you really think I knew about this engagement trust me
Shrishti : thats not possible that your engagement is fixed and you don't know
Sameer : I mean Akira told me earlier but I never knew they would make it official, please give me one chance I would set everything right
Shrishti : I would never trust you again, just get out of here right now and don't show me your face
Sameer ; Shrishti please, you have to listen to me
Shrishti (grabs his collar) : you know I never believed in love ever since my sister has been cheated but still I managed to trust you, I thought there are still some good people in this world who care for relationships but I was wrong
Sameer : is that all you trust me, our love
Shrishti : Don't take that word trust on your mouth, it does not look good on you, just leave right now (pleads to him cryingly)
On hilltop
Karan shares his past to Preeta on how Naina's dad wish was to make Naina daughter in law of our family.
Karan : Naina and my marriage is not ordinary one, there was big reason behind it, our dad were not only friends but business partners. it was a political alliance, her dad wished that Naina would become daughter in law of our family
Preeta sits down near the car hearing his past
Karan : I agreed to the marriage but my heart never gave me permission to love anybody other than you ever since you came into my life
Preeta looks up with tearful eyes
Karan : the marriage was fixed before our meeting, I just agree to keep my dad's honor but when I met you for first time I listened to my heart
Preeta : Karan leave me alone for a while
Next day Preeta who is organizing Shrishti's room finds some letters from her cupboard from Rishab. She gets suspicious it to be the guy who was supposed to come other day to meet her at dinner. Naina comes to meet Preeta at her home which disturbs after yesterday
Preeta ; Naina? you
Naina : Actually I was just bored so I came to meet you, are you busy
Preeta : well I will be soon leaving for work

Naina : I won't take much of your time, I just want to talk something important
Preeta : yea sure
Naina : you know I am raised in London and I am not really familiar with the rituals here, will you help me it, I don't know about bride dressing in india 

Preeta feels her heart is broken into million pieces.
Naina : what are you thinking
Preeta : don't worry I will help you out
Naina : thank you so much, you are my true best friend

Preeta break down in tears after agreeing to Naina's request. Shrishti listens to everything and does not agree to her decision.
Shrishti : why sis? you know that you will not be able to to do this and that Naina she does not even care for you
Preeta : you are forgetting that Naina is at no fault then why should she suffer
Shrishti : then what mistake you did, just loving someone, I know you, nobody can love Karan more than you and I will not let anybody break your heart again, before too somebody did that I was quiet but not this time and I will tell everything to Naina

Preeta gets scared on realizing the consequence to telling Shrishti about Karan being the same guy who broke her heart first time. She stops Shrishti and tells her not to tell anything to Naina
Shrishti : but why I will not let Karan marry her
Preeta : it will only give her sadness and listen to me carefully if anything goes wrong in this marriage and I find out its because of you then watch out 

Shrishti : But sis

Preeta : Enough lets end this argument here

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Y is akira opposing shrishmeer relationship?i cant understand it.thankfully shrishti  understood Sameer.Sameer making her happy with surprises was cute n romantic.Vicky saving zoya n zoya caring 4 vicky seeing his wound was lovely.but sad to see zoya's hatred 4 him.Preeran beach scene was romantic n emotional.Shrishti supporting them was nice.so sad that Karan Naina truth came out suddenly shattering Preeta.sad that bcz of akira naina sameer anjali marr news is announced n aditya shrishti misunderstood them.hope all mu gets over n the couples reunite.Preeran bangle scene was sweet.happy to see rishab zoya scene though short.Shrishmeer preeran scenes were emotional n painful.hope they will believe karan sameer.Preeta mistook Rishab 4 Shrishti's guy?it was unexpected.what twist will brought by preeta's misunderstanding? Preeta has stopped shrishti from telling d truth to naina.but I wonder how naina will come to know d truth.

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for pm
Interesting update👏
Why Akira is against Shrismeer relationship😡
The party created a storm in the couple's life, no one is happy except Naina😡
Loved Anjali's outburst
Loved Preeran moment at beach as well as the bangle moment, it was emotional as well as romantic😳
Loved Shrishmeer & Preeran conversation, hoping the girls will understand the boys
Aditya & Anjali's misunderstanding is not cleared yet
Loved Zoya & Rishab moment
Zoya has hidden her love for Vickey under her hate
Preeta misunderstood Rishab & Shristi, another problem on the way
Loved your writing as each character has its importance & no one seems unneccassary
Waiting for next
Angel2002 thumbnail
Oh god I knew this party will ruin everything 
Preeta is so heartbroken but I liked the way she was patient throughout karan telling her about his past I think karan should now take a stand and go tell naina about preeta maybe she can understand him 
And I don' understand y is akira against shrishmeer what problem does she have with shrishti? Plus preetas misunderstanding about shrishti and rishabh now what will happen? 
I am really curious update soon 
Loved today's update 
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 9

Karan gets furious when Naina informs about Preeta getting her ready for the marZoyage.
Preeta : what it it now?
Karan : how could you do this ? you know I cannot her marry her
Preeta : you have left no option in front of me Karan, and then you also hid truth from her
Karan : I know I did a mistake but you cannot make me do another mistake
Preeta : now that you promised your dad, fulfill it you will not reject Naina again for me please
Karan is shattered by Preeta's decision but stays firm to not hurt Preeta anymore.
Karan : no way, I will not do this (turns around)
Preeta leans her head on his shoulder cryingly tells him to marry Naina.
Karan : please don't force me into something where nobody will be happy
Preeta : if you loved me then you will have to do this for me Karan (makes him swear on her)
He reluctantly agrees to Preeta's condition while both of them share very emotional moment.
Shrishti shares her plea with Zoya who gets angry at her.
Zoya : so much happened and you didn't bother to inform me , am I not your friend
Shrishti : Its not that, I never got chance and now sis is so upset I can't see her in this state, please Zoya do something
Zoya : how can she tell Karan to marry Naina, its not done
Shrishti : I can't even tell anything to that Naina, sis will never forgive me if I tell her anything, I know when she will see Karan getting married to somebody else it will kill her like slow poison
Both girls are unaware of Akira's presence on the door who smile evilly.
Akira : don't worry Ms hacker I will make your work easy, after all I am a best friend of Naina, now wait and watch the entertainment
While leaving the building Zoya finds Akira outside near the car.
Zoya : Akira what are you doing here
Akira : is this building on your name, I came here for some work
Zoya sits in her car in huff when she notices Vicky and Akira together and wonder about their meeting but leaves ignoring it.
Vicky : its so nice to see you after so many days, lets have some coffee together
Both of goes to the beach together
Akira : you know when I was a kid mom always brought me on this beach during exams to make me relax
Vicky : really? but your mom
Akira gets bit emotional : when I was 14 my mom got into accident and it was my birthday she left us alone
Vicky : oh my god, she died on your
Akira : yeah, I still curse that fateful night when she ..(cries)
Vicky consoles her by hugging her. Karan and Preeta are devastated and heart broken by the situation. Shrishti decides to take the initial step to unite Karan and Preeta by next holi.
Shrishti : Sis I promise by this holi I will fill colors back in your life
She goes to Karan's house to convince him.
Karan : what are you saying Shrishti
Shrishti : Please do something, you both are suffering for something you did not do, I am tied by sis promise of not doing anything but its in your hands Adi : she is right you both are meant to be together, you cannot lose like this, the Karan I know does not know the meaning of lose
Karan gets encouraged by Shrishti and Aditya.
Shrishti ; day after tomorrow is holi and sis never celebrates holi but I want somebody to fill color in her life
Karan : I promise this year I will apply color to her first this time
Shrishti : I know it will not be an easy task but this time I want you to win this (leaves)
Rathore
Naina :Dad day after tomorrow is holi, what is the plan, this is my first holi in india after so many years
Akira : Naina is right uncle, we should arrange a big holi party and both of your daughter's will get married soon
Renuka : you girls go ahead and make arrangement on your own style, I want this holi to be remembered in both of my daughter's life
Akira : of course everybody will remember this holi their whole life
Sameer decides not to participate holi after Akira tells him about her plans.
Akira : why not Sameer
Sameer : I am not in mood to play any holi, you can go if you want
Akira : Please Sameer at least for me, come over there fine don't play it but at least be there for me
Sameer : fine I will come there but on only one condition
Akira : calling Bro right, don't worry I already called him and he agreed

Sameer : really?
Akira : yes my innocent brother happy now
Naina calls late at night to Preeta who is weeping in her room when Shrishti picks up the call.
Shrishti : yes what is it
Naina : can I talk to Preeta
Shrishti : you are forgetting I also live in this house you can tell me she is busy
Naina ; you could have said that without giving me that attitude, I am tolerating your ill manners only because of Preeta
Shrishti : I don't have time to listen to your nonsense, tell me why you called
Naina : I wanted to tell that Akira and me are organizing holi party tomorrow at our farm house, I wanted to invite Preeta
Shrishti : Fine thank you very much (hangs up the phone) Naina Rathore I will make sure this holi will leave your life colorless for snatching my sister's happiness
Arora house
Preeta behaves normally in front of Shrishti who does not take her behavior.

Shrishti : your so called friend invited us to her holi party tomorrow at her house
Preeta : okay we will go then, what time
Shrishti ; at 10
Preeta without thinking tells Shrishti they will go at Naina's house.
Shrishti : I know behind this you are hiding so much pain inside but tomorrow will be the best holi in your life
Next day everybody prepares for the holi. Akira makes a plan to expos Karan and Preeta relationship in front of Naina. Karan, Zoya, Sameer, Akira, reaches Rathore house.
Zoya : why are you so impatient, she will be here
Sameer too waits for Shrishti to come. Naina comes running to Karan and is about to put color on him but gets distracted by Anjali.
Anjali : happy holi sis (puts color on Naina)
Naina ; happy holi my lovely sister
Anjali asks Karan about Aditya but he tells her Adi will not come for the party.
Anjali : but why
Karan ; as if you don't know what is happening, he said he does not want to come
Anjali : I will see how he will not come
Karan : you know your dad does not like him then why do you want to call him here
Anjali : you don't worry this is my house too, but I will play holi with him only
Karan sees Preeta and Shrishti coming to the party. He is mesmerized to see her beauty in white. Shrishti sees Sameer standing in corner and feels bad. Naina : happy holi, thank you so much for coming (is about to apply color on Preeta)
Shrishti : excuse me sis does not like colors (says with attitude)
Naina avoids her attitude and does not apply color on Preeta but puts it accidentally on Shrishti.
Shrishti : sis.
Naina : don't mind its holi
Preeta : its okay, go play holi come on
Shrishti remembers Sameer's words on not getting engage with Anjali. She puts color on Sameer from behind.
Sameer : what the hell (turns around to see Shrishti), you
Shrishti : don't mind its holi (throws color on him)
Sameer : wait I will show you (runs after her)
Shrishti : Sameer no
Both of them fall into the water pool. Preeta sees Karan standing in front of her.
Karan ; I didn't expected you to be here
Preeta stops him from putting color on her face and challenges him to change her mind
Preeta : not so easy, I don't play holi, if you have guts then finish this challenge
Karan : what if I win it
Preeta : then I will do what you say but I am warning you it will not be easy
Karan : I can make any impossible task possible
He accidentally puts color on Sonia and feels strange about her.
Karan : oh hello
Dev : Karan, she is my girlfriend Sonia
Sonia : Hi, hey Preeta (goes to Preeta)
Karan : not bad, but from how long you know her
Dev : she came in india before 5 years and then we were together for training
Karan : very strange, my sister's name is Sonia too
Later everybody enjoys the holi.
Hai sham aaj holi ka

Sang hai gopi ganwar Gawat gori kamal
Sang sang nache
Dhin kit dhin kit dhinan Bajat mrudang taal Sang sang ek sath

Ek radha nache
Sar ra ra bhar rang daal - 2
Bhigi chunari ye lal
De bhar pichkari dal
Sham nahi aaye
Bhar ra ra bhar aayo bhag
Jage hai sabke bhag
Sang sang ek sath ek radha nache - 2 Aarr ra ra mat rang daal - 2

Bheegi chunari hamar - 2 Arra ra ra ra raa - 3

(Do me a favour lets play holi
Rango me hai pyar ki boli) - (2)
Ho mere pichhe pichhe pichhe kyon aaye Mera jiya jiya kyon dhadkaye
Ja re ja dont touch my choli
Uff ye holi hai ye holi - 2
Hey do me a favour lets play holi
Uff ye holi hai ye holi
Rango me hai pyar ki boli

Do me a favour lets play holi Neela peela lal gulal
Uspe tere gore gal
Kali kali aankho wali
Mast mast hai teri chal
Hai bahana holi ka
Paas aana chahe tu
Chand se mere chehre pe
Rang lagana chahe tu
Oh holi hai aani jaani
Tere dil me hai beimani
Mai nahi hu itni bholi
Uff ye holi hai ye holi
(Uff ye holi hai ye holi
Do me a favour lets play holi) - (2)

Do me a favour lets play holi Tu mili jabse mujhko
Holi hi kuch aur lage
Teri payal ke ghunghru
Meri har dhadkan pe baje
Yu hi baato baato me
Dil churana jane tu
Mane na kehna koi
Tu kare jo thane tu
Ho tujhpe mai diwane hari Tere pyar ki mai hu diwani Holi me tere sang mai boli Uff ye holi hai ye holi - 2
(Do me a favour lets play holi Uff ye holi hai ye holi Rangon mein hai pyar ki boli Uff ye holi hai ye holi) - (2)

(Do me a favour lets play holi Rangon mein hai pyar ki boli) - (2)

During the dance Karan tries to put color on Preeta but she runs away. While when Preeta is about to leave Karan finally puts color on her right side of face. Some color gets on her hair. He finally corners her and pins against her wall. She blushes seeing his antics. Both of them gets intimate while applying color on each other's cheek. Both of them are unaware of their pictures being taken by somebody. Shrishti gets happy seeing her sister happy and goes to Sameer.

Sameer : what are you saying? Karan and Preeta sis
Shrishti ; even I could not believe at first but then think about us now when will you talk to sis about us and your dad
Sameer : I will talk to dad soon but before that I want to meet Preeta sis, I promise you
Shrishti : okay Mr Khanna, I am giving you last chance
Naina walks towards the place where Karan and Preeta are together. But she only finds Preeta standing there
Naina : I was looking for you and you are here come on
Preeta : lets go
Karan signals Preeta to go with Naina to which she agrees. Aditya yells at Anjali to leave the house as he does not wish to talk with her.
Anjali : at least listen to me
Adi : please go from her right now I am not in mood to do anything
Aditya looks at something in his laptop and gets disturbed. Shrishti is about to drink bhang but Sameer stops her
Sameer : no way you are drinking this
Shrishti : Sameer, please after so many years I am drinking this
Sameer : if by mistake you are drunk again this time you will be finished, only I know how I handled you last time (snatches glass from her)
Shrishti : Sameer please give me
Sameer : no chance,(drinks bhang instead)

Shrishti : you (pushes him and throws water balloons on him)
Sameer : its hurts, what is wrong with you
Rishab goes to meet Zoya at Naina's house. He tries to find Zoya but he gets call from his mom. He sees Zoya's purse and puts a letter in her bag but does not know it is actually Shrishti's purse which is similar to Zoya and leaves the venue.

Angel2002 thumbnail
Oh wow amazing update loved preeran intimate scene while playing Holi it was so cute. Sameer drank the bhaang now it will be fun 
I think sonia is karans sis now 
And the person who was taling the pictures can it be akira? 
Anyways my curiosity is increasing day by day 
Update soon 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Interesting update👏
Loved Preeran intimate moment during holi 😳
Akira is behaving like a villian now, want her plans to fail miserably😡
I think Sonia is Karan's sister
It's high time for Karan to take a stand for his love
Waiting for next
abhiya23 thumbnail
I want to clarify one things about Akira people are confused. She is overprotective and insecure type person about her brother Sameer. When two different contrasting personalities Akira and Shrishti comes across there will be some Tashan for sure.😉
Shivi_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya23

I want to clarify one things about Akira people are confused. She is overprotective and insecure type person about her brother Sameer. When two different contrasting personalities Akira and Shrishti comes across there will be some Tashan for sure.😉

Hoping Akira will warm up with Shristi soon & change her attitude a bit