Preeran SS : Trials of fate Last Part 40 (Pg 33)

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Trials of Fate is an romance-mystery story where people are tested by fate a lot of time. 

The plot revolves around two sisters who are poles apart but bonded by heart. It also revolve around how the both sister's trust are tested at every point in their life including their love interest complicating everybody's lives. All the relations gets on stake be it friendship, love, sibling or parental and everybody has to find way to save it. The synopsis  follows the journey of 12 individuals dealing with their own dreams, desires, aspirations and principles. 

Characters
Preeta Arora (Shraddha Arya)  : Main female protagonist. She is strong and sophisticated girl. A senior police officer who wants to protect nation from the threats. Elder sister of Shrishti who is very close to her. She is very traditional and disciplined unlike her sister. Girl of high moral and values who nobody can shake 

Shrishti Arora  (Anjum) : Second female protagonist. A free living, bubbly and intelligent girl. Works in software company in Singapore and a hacker. Her dream is to be successful. Even though she is modern but she is instilled traditional values by her sister. Does not tolerate anybody insulting her sister.

Zoya Gujral (Navina Bole) : Third female protagonist. Rich Fashion designer who wants to make her own design company.Best friend of Shrishti. Raised in a big and royal family with moral values. Sacrifices her love to save her best friend's reputation.

Karan Luthra (Dheeraj Dhoopar) : Male protagonist. An ambitious guy who lives on his own separately from his family. Another employee working in software company in India. Best friend of Aditya. Loves Preeta to the core and can do anything for her.

Sameer Khanna (Abhishek Kapur)  : Second male protagonist. Wants to design his own cars but never got any attention from his family. Love interest of Shrishti. Tries to seek attention from his family but only ends up being alone. Finds companion and friendship from Shrishti

Rishab Singhania (Manit Joura) : Third male Protagonist. A rich and ambitious NRI who wishes to pursue high career and reach height of success. His family arranges his marriage with Shrishti. Love interests of Zoya . Also hails from a rich family.

Dev Khanna (Bhuvesh Mann) : Police Officer. Elder brother of Sameer and Akira. Supporting brother who loves his siblings but firm for his profession. Leaves his house to fulfill his dream. Falls for Sonia

Sonia Luthra (Sanjeeda Sheikh): Police Officer. She also lives separately from her family but can do anything for them. Craves to meet her brother Karan whom she never saw from past 8 years.

Akira Khanna (Sanaya Irani) : Choreographer and works with theatre group also handles her dad's business. Friend of Naina. Hates her elder brother and possessive for Sameer after their mother. Obedient daughter of their dad. Hides her love behind arrogant personality.

Vicky Gujral (Mohit Sehgal) : Another Police officer. Elder brother of Zoya whom she hates to the core. Sets out to win his sister back with the support of his friends and falls for Akira.

Aditya (Arjun Bijlani) : Best friend of Karan. An architecture who wants to be rich and has heart of gold. Has hard time to get his love Anjali due to his status but manages to make place in everybody's heart by his loyalty.

Anjali Rathore (Rati Pandey) : Childhood friend of Sameer. A lawyer and daughter of ACP Rathore. Pillar strength to Sameer and sister to Zoya.

ACP Rathore  (Narendra Jha) : Head of all the 4 Police officers. Foster father of Naina but equally loves his both daughters. Has hidden deep secret which is known only to his wife.

Relationships of all couples

Karan-Preeta : Different as chalk and cheese but something joins them which is their insperable love for each other even being seperated. Even though both had troubled childhood but never gave up hope for the best and moved on.

Sameer-Shrishti : Both of them are perfect examples of epitome of love and sacrifice. Their love is too pure and innocent not only for each other but also for their loved ones.

Rishab Zoya : Brought in a lap of luxury both of them still holds the values of relationships at high.

Dev-Sonia : Both of them left their house to fulfill their dream. Another name of love is companion in each other. Very mature when it comes to face any problem

Vicky-Akira : Love probably teaches everything and also changes person's thinking. Both of them hard time handling their relationship due to Akira's overprotectiveness for Sameer and egoistic.

Aditya-Anjali : Both have hard time than other couples to be together but stays strong for their families and friends whom they love to the core. Antagonist

Naina (Preeti Puri)  : Sister of Anjali and daughter of ACP. Ex fiance of Karan whom she wants at any cost. Very egoistic towards everything and thinks she is born to win. Though very selfish but loves her family at the same time and does not let anybody harm them.

Kabir (Mrunal Jain) : Sets his eyes on Arora sisters to revenge on Karan

Part 1 : Pg 1

Part 2 ; Pg 1

Part 3 : Pg 2

Part 4 : Pg 2

Part 5 : Pg 3

Part 6 : Pg 3

Part 7 : Pg 4

Part 8 : Pg 5

Part 9 : Pg 5

Part 10 : Pg 6

Part 11 : Pg 7

Part 12 : Pg 7

Part 13 : Pg 8

Part 14 : Pg 8

Part 15 : Pg 9

Part 16 : Pg 10

Part 17 : Pg 12 

Part 18 : Pg 13

Part 19 : Pg 14

Part 20 : Pg 15

Part 21 : Pg 15

Part 22 : Pg 17

Part 23 : Pg 18

Part 24 : Pg 19

Part 25 : Pg 20

Part 26 : Pg 21

Part 27 ; Pg 22

Part 28 : Pg 22

Part 29 : Pg 24

Part 30 : Pg 25

Part 31 : Pg 26

Part 32 : Pg 27

Part 33 : Pg 28

Part 34 : Pg 29

Part 35 : Pg 30

Part 36 ; Pg 30

Parr 37 : Pg 31

Part 38 : Pg 31

Part 39 : Pg 32

Part 40 ; Pg 33

Edited by abhiya23 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 1

Voiceover : It is said bad timings does not come with a warning but till it comes why not enjoy the happy moments of life.
Mumbai : City of dreams where many lives changes everyday be it happiness, sadness, tear or anger

A group of people includes are cheering for the victory of one of their members Karan Luthra who just got promotion from the biggest Software company While the group people are Zoya Gujral, Sameer Khanna, Anjali , Karan Luthra and Aditya.
The group has organized the big party for Karan. The party continues on a beautiful venue when Anjali announces the name of Karan Luthra. Suddenly the crowd gets panic when the lights goes off but a dashing personality makes a surprising entry wearing purple shirt with black blazer on it and starts singing after which the crowd joins him.
Kuch hum mein aisi baatein hain
Voh sab mein hain kahan
Jeetenge yeh jahan, jeetenge yeh jahan
Wo ho ho ho
Haathon ki dono mutthi mein rakhte hain do jahan
Hum aise hai jawan, hum aise hai jawan
Ho ho ho ho
(Hum seedhe chalne waale sab tede logon ko
Seedhi raah pe laate hai) 2
Hum aise hai dilwaale shaitaan ke beton ko
Insaan bhi banaate hain
Ikka mikka dussa, ikka mikka dussa, ikka mikka dussa, sa sa
Patthar ko de zabaan, patthar ko de zabaan
Wo ho ho ho
Voh sab mein hain kahan

Ho ho ho ho
(Yeh mauj yeh apni masti jab aag ugalti hai Saagar se nahin bujhti hai) 2

Aandhi yeh jawaanon ki re jab chalne lagti hai
Roke se nahin rukti hai
Ikka mikka dussa, ikka mikka dussa, ikka mikka dussa, sa sa
Yeh toofaan hai kahan, yeh toofaan hai kahan
O ho ho ho
Voh sab mein hain kahan
Wo ho ho ho
Haathon ki dono mutthi mein rakhte hain do jahan
Hum aise hai jawan, hum aise hai jawan
Ho ho ho ho
The friends congratulate Karan for his success who gives short speech and mentions somebody special in his speech who has a big hand in his success. Aditya : Congratulations
Zoya : Well from now we would have to take appointment to meet you
Karan : Shut up Zoya, by the way where is Sameer ?
Anjali : He had some important work
Karan : Call him right now, or else I have to bring him forcefully
Anjali calls Sameer and tells him to meet them at the farm house. Another charmer enters the party at whom girls are drooling over none other than Sameer Khanna who is walking towards Karan and congratulates him.
Sameer : Hey dude, sorry I am late
Karan : Late my foot, could not take a day off for me
Sameer : You know how busy my work, but still i don't get promotion
Zoya : why are crying on such small thing, you will also get success, it has to include hard work and who knows maybe when you will get your lucky charm, your life will change at some point
Adi : Absolutely right
Later at night after the party all the friends celebrate together on Karan's farm house.
Karan : Today's party was amazing, thanks guys
Sameer : Look who is saying thanks, by the way I missed your famous speech
Anjali ; Our friend is in love, Karan who is that special person
Karan : Guys, stop it, you will get to know when time comes
Zoya : don't you think it is high time now you should settle down
Karan : Zoya, there is too much to do in life right now, have to win many hearts
Zoya asks him what type of girl he wants to which he replies that the girl should reflect the simplicity and elegance from her face.
Singapore
The story opens with a young girl standing on the edge of building with open arms breathing fresh air. The girl has fire in eyes with a spunky look and shouts out loud.
Shrishti : This cool breeze is telling me that my sister is calling me, Preeta di I am coming to you very soon
Dolly : Okay, good news for you
Shrishti : And what is it?
Dolly : Mini ma'am sanctioned your transfer to India
Shrishti jumps on when her boss sees her excited and stares at her.
Mini : Come to my cabin right now
Shrishti : Yes ma'am
Mini : So Ms Shrishti, you are going to India for work not for leave, and you might have to back whenever I call you is that clear?
Shrishti : definitely
Pune
While on the other side another beautiful girl named Preeta wearing a white simple dress walking on a stair of temple holding a tray. She enters the temple while the priest recognizes the girl and blesses her. The girl is none other than Preeta Arora who prays to god for her sister.
Preeta : Its been so many years I have seen my Shrishti, please send her quickly to me, I can't wait anymore to see my little princess
She opens the window and sees the bright sunshine coming on her face. Preeta looks at her sister's pictures and smiles looking at it.

Preeta watches the news in which she hears about Karan's success and shuts off the TV in anger. She opens her laptop to do her work but realizes Shrishti hacked the password. At the same time Shrishti calls her
Preeta : Shrishti, you again hacked my password
Shrishti :Sorry sis, I can't find another chance to talk to you (drives car)

Preeta : You are not even concerned about my reputation, what will say that a polics officer's is tricked by her own sister Shrishti : Till I am alive nobody would dare to say it
Preeta : Ms hacker, at least now fix my computer, I need to do work
Shrishti ; Okay

While she is going to headquarters she sees a thief running away with a bag and follows the thief. A girl comes shouting from behind for her purse. Preeta catches the thief after some chasing and punches him.
Preeta : Next time, you will think 100 times before robbing any girl
The thief runs away before Preeta beats him to pulp. The girls thanks Preeta for her help.

Girl : Thank you so much, I must say you are good runner Preeta : You know police has to be good runner
Girl : Oh god, you are police?

Preeta : I am a police officer
Girl : Anyway, I am Naina, my dad is also in police,
Preeta : I am Preeta, where are you from?
Naina : I live in Mumbai, I came from some work, let me tell you that people whom Naina befriends are not able to escape from her clutches
Preeta : Your attitude shows you are really a police officer's daughter
Naina : Actually he is my uncle but after my mom dad, he raised me like his daughter
Preeta ; So? you are still his blood
Naina ; Anyway, now that you are my friend, I will chew your brains till I am in Pune
Preeta : Okay, you can do that later, but right now I am running late for work, I have to leave take care
Naina : I won't hold you but promise me you will meet me again
Preeta : Promise
Shrishti is sitting at airport listening to music and waiting for the announcement of her flight. She calls to one of her friend who turns out to Zoya whom she knows from school.
Zoya : You are coming to India?
Shrishti : Yeah but first I will go to Pune to meet sis and then I will be in Mumbai soon
Zoya : But you are seeing sis after so many years and you will not get time to sit with her
Shrishti : I know, but you are familiar with Mini ma'am she told me she can call me back anytime
Zoya ; Okay but take care and let me know when you are coming so I can come to pick you up
Shrishti : Sure, see you soon
Sameer asks his sister Akira to meet him during lunch time but she denies saying she has important work in office.
Akira : I am so sorry Sameer, you know how upset dad will be if I go late, please try to understand
Sameer : Fine, sis you go
Sufia : Thanks, I will see you soon
Sameer shares his plight with Anjali who consoles him
Anjali : Sameer, don't be upset, you know we are like a family
Sameer : Maybe this is the reason even Dev bro also left me because I was also burden to him, he left us for his dream (leaves sadly)
Anjali ; Oh god, please send someone who can fill the void in my friend's life so he learns to live his life with happiness
Shrishti clashes on a guy at airport who mistakenly spills coffee on her shirt making her angry.
Guy : I am so sorry
Shrishti : Sorry? what do you mean sorry, I have to catch flight in few minutes, are you blind
Guy ; I am saying sorry na
Shrishti leaves angrily for washroom to clean her dress
Karan looks at somebody's picture sharing how that person's coming in his life changed him completely. Naina and Preeta meets near a cafe where both starts their new friendship.
Naina : I can't believe you don't have anybody in your life
Preeta : why? do you have anybody
Naina : actually dad arranged me engagement with his friend's son but initiall he rejected saying he loves somebody else, I swear once I find that girl who is the reason of my dad's insult
Preeta : why are you blaming that girl, maybe she might not know about your engagement
Naina ; But you know last month his parents said that they are coming here soon and make him agree
Preeta : by the way what is his name?
Naina is about to say the name but at the same time Preeta's is called to headquarters by her boss.
Preeta : I am so sorry I have to leave
Naina : this is not fair, our chatting is not over yet
Preeta : you know our profession we don't have time to breathe for single moment
Naina : okay take care,, bye
Mumbai
All the friends meet during their lunch time in a cafe
Karan ; Zoya, why do you look so happy?
Zoya : Guess what? my best friend is coming back from Singapore
Adi : Singapore?
Karan : Strange you never told us about your friend (says drinking coffee)
Zoya : Her name is Shrishti Arora, and guess she also works him software company and master in hacking
Adi looks at Karan who gets into thinking after hearing the name.
Karan : did you say hacking?
Zoya : yeah, nobody can beat her in hacking
Anjali : we should be scared from her
Karan : where is Sameer? he again vanished
Anjali : his boss is making him busy for some work, I am worried for him
Zoya : now what happened?
Anjali : he is not even talking properly to me, I hope his tensed ming does not make him do something stupid
Karan : don't worry I am sure he will be fine
Adi : Karan, what happened?
Karan : Adi, this name sounds very familiar, why do I feel my past will come haunting me again

Naina informs Preeta she is leaving for Mumbai soon and tells her to meet her in Bombay whenever she comes there.
Preeta : If you have waited for some days then I would have joined you there
Naina : Don't worry i will see you whenever destiny wants
Preeta is informed by her boss the other day to take a charge of case in Mumbai which is very important for that city. While Shrishti reaches Pune airport and hires taxi to go at her home.

Mumbai
Adi : Karan, why are you so tensed

Karan : Nothing dude, Maya told me that a new girl is coming soon in our company and she is that Zoya's friend Adi : Don't worry everything will be fine
Pune
Shrishti reaches outside her house and hides when Preeta is in the garden sowing the seeds.

Preeta : My Shrishti loved this flower so much, when she will come back, she will be so happy that growed this flower
Then give it right now a voice sounds from back and puts her hands on Preeta's eyes
Preeta : who is it? ( realizes by touching hands) Shrishti ?
She immediately turns around and sees her younger princess standing in front of her giving cute smile, Shrishti jumps on and hugs Preeta feeling relieved to see her elder sister after so many years.

Shrishti : di, how are you?
Preeta : You were gonna come after few months
Shrishti : My boss told me that I need to go to Bombay but how can I not to meet my darling sister
Preeta : Then you are going to Mumbai?
Shrishti : after three days but this two days will be with my sister who gave me her precious time from childhood
Preeta : stop it, will you make me cry now? lets go inside
Mumbai

Gujral house
Sakahi (Zoya's mom)

Zoya : Mom, i want to talk something important with you
Sakshi : Before that i have great news for you
Zoya : what is it?
Sakshi : Your brother is coming soon, he said he will come for dinner tomorrow
Zoya fumes at Sakshi for mentioning her brother's name in front of her and still care for him despite of his stubbornness.
Sakshi : Dear forget the past
Zoya : I will not forget the past, he is your son but not my brother anymore, you keep relation with him but don't expect that from me
Sakshi tries to convince Zoya but she leaves angrily instead

Karan meets Sameer who is sitting on a beach with a tensed mood
Sameer : oh hi Karan
Karan : whats' wrong Sameer, I am seeing you like this from so many years,
Sameer : what is there to enjoy in our life ? our families never gave time in childhood and now they want to dominate our life too
Karan : Sameer, we might have not got any attention from our parents but there are some poor kids who do not have parents or families, today whatever we are because of them
Sameer : I don't believe you are saying this
Karan : I used to think like you but I realized that living with parents' rules is better than living alone (says with a painful tone)
Sameer : Well, I hope you does not regret to your words

Pune
What is this Shrishti, look at you, it looks like you are going into modeling career, how much dieting you did says Preeta in annoyance to Shrishti
Sis, you know i don't get your cooked food, and india food is after all indian Shrishti said with pout
"Now that you are here, I will feed you with my hands said Preeta feeding Shrishti food
Shrishti : Wow, di I must say nobody can defeat you in cooking
Preeta : Now eat quietly, I will be right back
Mumbai Headquarters

The story introduces Naina's father who is the Commissioner of the Bombay city named ACP Jaisingh Rathore

ACP : Dev, in the next few days two new officers will join us in headquarters
Dev : who is it Sir?
ACP : this file has their information if you want details, one of them will handle that illegal supplying of arms and ammunition
Sonia : Don't worry Sir we will handle it
Naina informs her dad about meeting one of the police officer she met in Pune.
ACP : what is her name?
Naina : Preeta Arora, you should have seen her fighting, I never saw such braveness
ACP : well then now whole Mumbai will see it
Naina : what do you mean
ACP : She is the one who will join headquarters soon
Naina : thats fantastic
Pune
Preeta : Shrishti, how will you stay alone in Mumbai
Just like I used to stay in Singapore said Shrishti while sitting in front of mirror brushing her hair
But you are not familiar with Mumbai city Preeta says with concern for her sister
Shrishti : don't worry sis, I will be fine
Preeta decides not to tell Shrishti about her coming to Mumbai thinking to surprise her later
Mumbai
Aditya ; congratulations Karan
Karan : for what?
This letter came in morning, your parents are coming soon from London for your engagement says Adi
Karan gets worried thinking about his engagement and thinks to back off from the engagement
Malhotra house
Akira : Hey Sameer, I was waiting for you to come
Sameer : that would be surprising for me
Akira : Why?
"Anyway, what is the matter said Sameer ignoring Akira's question
Akira : I have good news for you, dad fixed your alliance
Sameer shocked to the core tells Akira he will not get engaged to anyone at any cost,
Akira : But why? you know Anjali from many years, what is the problem

Sameer : Because I will only marry the girl of my choice and this time nobody will force me
Enough shouted Akira at Sameer for disrespecting to their fathers' decision
Sameer : If his decision was right then he would have never let bro go out of this home, anyway I will not argue anymore, thats my final decision and I will not change it at any cost
Akira starts worrying about their dad's condition hearing Sameer's decision
Sameer ; Sis, after mom left us he isolated us too from himself
Akira : I did not expected this from you Sameer
Adi shares his plight with his mother Nandini how all his friends are traumatized with their past
Nandini : there is always time for everything
Pune
Shrishti : Sis, don't worry I will not do love marZoyage, I will only marry where you say
Preeta : Shrishti, I never forced you for anything nor I will in future, and you are still young for marZoyage and I will not mind your choice if you choose one
Really? said Shrishti happily
Preeta : don't be so happy, because this is not the time to discuss your marZoyage
Shrishti finds their childhood album which has their parents picture
Preeta : why did you got sad?
Shrishti : Sis, sometimes I feel that what if mom dad were with us today, our life would have been so different, you wouldn't have to struggle today
Preeta consoles her sister saying how they were destined to struggle but at the end God helped them throughout the whole phase and made them more stronger with each challenging.
After days Shrishti leaves for Mumbai where Zoya comes to pick her up
Zoya : Welcome to Mumbai (hugs Shrishti)
Shrishti : Zoya, looks like doing fashion designer job you became like a model
Zoya : don't ask me , I have so much work, I don't get time to breathe
Shrishti : By the way how is Vicky bro, I remember last time I talked to him was 7 years ago
Zoya : Shrishti, it would be better if you don't talk to me about him

Zoya takes Shrishti to her house and introduces to her mom
Sakshi : So you are Shrishti? I must say you are the same how Zoya told me
Shrishti : Thank you for the compliment
Zoya : And now till your work is not done you will stay with me
Shrishti : No I promised di that I will stay on our guest house, please Zoya
Zoya ; Okay fine (pouts)
Shrishti : don't worry I will meet you everyday. and chew your brains to go around the Mumbai
Zoya : I will drop you later at your guest house, now lets go to meet my best friends
Shrishti : Sure lets go
Later in afternoon the best buddies meet at their regular place near a coffee shop.
Zoya : Hey guys that is Shrishti, my friend
Anjali : She is that hacker
Shrishti : I am Masters in Computer and call me world's best hacker because there is nothing I can't do
Adi : overconfidence hun
Shrishti : Its self confidence my friend
"Overconfidence can be harmful sometimes said Karan
Zoya : Shrishti thats Karan, keychain of our group
Shrishti : so you are Karan Luthra (shakes hand)
Karan finds her face familiar and does not shake hands for initial seconds which confuses everybody. Adi signals him by hand.
Karan : Sorry, yes I am Karan Luthra
Shrishti : I must say you are charming as Zoya told me
Karan : Beware of me, because no girls in Mumbai can escape from Karan Luthra's charm
Zoya : Stop flirting with her Karan (irritated) because nobody can woo Shrishti Arora that easily got it
Karan : By the way where is Sameer ?
Anjali : he said he is coming soon
In afternoon Shrishti is walking near the shopping mall while Sameer is driving car in a tensed mood after fight with his sister yesterday. Shrishti who is crossing road is hit by Sameer's car who drives rashly in a small street. Shrishti falls on ground and flowers from a cart falls on her. Sameer comes out of car immediately.
Sameer : I am so sorry are you okay? (goes to Shrishti)
Shrishti : Oh my god, if you don't know how to drive and stop driving from tomorrow
Sameer : Excuse me, I said sorry na
Shrishti : Sorry? here you broke my leg, there you ruined his flower cart, rich brats like you in India don't care about anybody
Sameer : Listen, don't go on my status, and seeing your clothes and behavior it doesn't look like you are from here
Shrishti : So what? at least I am not spoiled brat like you
Sameer ; You are crossing your limit now (tries to go close )
Shrishti : Stay away from me, or can you see this pepper spray, it will not take a second to use it on you
Sameer : why do you need to keep that spray? your sweet voice is enough for person to go away
Shrishti ; Shut up! I don't have time to argue with you, pray that you never come in front of me or else I will scratch your face
Sameer : Ill mannered girl, even I don't want to see your face again (gets in his car and leaves)
Adi : what are you thinking?
Karan : Nothing, I called dad and tried to explain to him but he gave me only one option
Adi : what?
Karan : He gave me ultimatum to get either married or come back in London and i don't want to go back there
A girl comes from back and hugs him and it is none other than Naina whom he is supposed to get married.
Karan : Naina? you ?

Naina : how did you find my surprise?
Karan : But you went to Pune right? you came back so early
Naina : My work was done and I was missing you so I came back but you are not happy with my comeback
Karan : No its not that, just got surprised seeing you
Naina ; okay listen dad called you for dinner tonight
Karan : Okay I will be there
Preeta calls Shrishti and asks her about work
Shrishti : Di, I am missing you so much
Preeta : you know I am your shadow and always with you
Shrishti ; I will start my work from tomorrow
Preeta : don't worry I know my sister is a perfection
Later in evening Sakshi informs Zoya about her brother's coming which makes her furious
Zoya : I don't care who is coming
"Zoya, behave yourself says Sakshi angrily
Shrishti ; Zoya, its okay at least meet your brother for your mom
Zoya: but Shrishti
Shrishti : Please, at least sometime keep your anger aside and I will also meet him today
Zoya : Fine, I will be right back
Sakshi : Thanks Shrishti for making her agree
Shrishti ; its okay, you know how stubborn she is, it will take time for her to calm down, you just see how she will get melt when she sees her brother Sakahi : I hope so
Karan goes for dinner at Naina's house and meets her father who is his dad's friend too
ACP : This is not fair, we live in same city and you don't come at our house for months, your dad will blame us for not taking care of you
Karan ; Uncle, you know how busy my work is and I have hectic schedule everyday
Sakshi waits for her son Vicky to come home but Zoya loses her patience when he does not show till late.
Zoya : I told you he will not come, its his old habit to cheat us
Shrishti : Zoya, calm down he must have got some work
Zoya : Work? was it so important that he did not care about mom's feeling, thats why I hate him because he does not respect mom
Sakshi : Please Zoya, Shrishti is right he might have some work
"Fine, you stay loyally to your son but mark my words he will never bother about you even if something happens to you says Zoya in rage
Sakshi goes to slap her but is stopped by Shrishti who tells Zoya to go in her room.
Shrishti ; Aunty, please don't get dishearten by her words, she is your daughter
Sakshi : I know dear, but I am worried for Zoya's anger sometimes, she has so much hatred in her heart
Shrishti :It is all destiny, who knows maybe your family will be reunited again but can I ask you the reason why he left you
Sakshi : their father was against Vicky's wish of joining police because he was very worried for him, but Vicky took step against his father and left us forever, after that my husband got heart attack, he could not bear the separation of his son, and he also left me and Zoya alone
Shrishti ; thats why Zoya is always disturbed by his name
Sakshi : Zoya hold her brother of the mess and created hatred for her brother
Shrishti : don't worry aunty, Zoya might forgive her brother one day
Khanna house
Akira shares her happiness with Sameer about the success of group who won for best dancing
Sameer : I am tired, i want some rest
Akira : What is your problem Sameer? what is disturbing you
Sameer : You really want to know, then listen you are my problem
Akira : what?
Sameer : You are dad's obedient daughter right but you never explained him to stop brother back, you let this family break but never tried to join it, you promised mom that you will take care of this family and you are asking me why am I behaving like this, you are solely responsible for the condition of this family
Akira : what are you saying Sameer? (painfully asks)
Sameer : You felt bad right hearing bad about you, and you have not right to tell me anything wrong about me and brother
Akira : and what he did was right, from 15 years of age i am managing dad's business which was brother's responsibilty, did he fullfill his duty? due to both of you brothers, I had to sacrifice my life, happiness everything so I can give you this lavish lifestyle
Sameer : He is younger than dad, who does not make mistakes but why would you care, only think about business and your dream and are you trying to show off that you did such a big favor for making dad's business successful and giving his rich lifestyle
Akira : I am showing off, you are forcing me to say this
Sameer : you know what, you could never became a good sister nor you could ever win my heart
Akira : You are right but one truth you should know is that you both never understood your sister's pain, I never asked anything from you and Bro but you both considered me heartless (runs away cryingly)

Akira cries in her room and talks to her mother's picture and apologizes her for not able to take care of the family.
Akira : sorry mom, I am not able to handle the responsibility you gave me, both of my bother deserted me (shuts eyes cryingly)
Sameer passes from Akira's room and sees her lying on bed holding their mother's picture.He puts on the duvet properly covering his sister.
Next day Shrishti while going to her work sees an old factory which is shut down from years. She sees people wandering around the place and ask one of the person about the place.
Person : there was a mosque years ago on this place but you know cruel people in this world demolished it for their illegal work
Shrishti : what kind of people would break a mosque and do this disgusting deed on this sacred land
Karan calls Shrishti to be on time at her work after which she leaves immediately. Karan's boss named Tanya is impressed with Shrishti's attitude and dedication towards work.
Tanya : I heard lot from Mini about you, she was right, you have sharp tongue but I want to see if your mind works that sharp
Shrishti : Ms Tanya, seems like my boss did not told you enough about me, don't worry till I leave from here I will make sure you remember me like a history
Tanya : All the best because it will be not easy to work with me

Shrishti : It is nothing impossible for Shrishti Arora to do (leaves)
Karan is given the responsibility to help Shrishti for her new work. Sameer's office is across Karan's company and joins his friends during lunch. He clashes on Shrishti again and is furious at her for crossing his path.
Shrishti : I can say that same thing to you
"I don't want to argue with insolent girl like you anymore says Sameer irritatedly
Everybody is surprised to hear their conversation
Shrishti : Did you called me insolent?
Sameer : I did, what will you do? wild cat
Shrishti scratches his hair and both of them starts pulling each other's hair while everybody tries to stop them.
Karan : Stop it. what is going on here?
Zoya : how do you know each other
Shrishti : Zoya, he is that same spoilt brat who hit me with his car and tried to kill me
Sameer : Kill? you should be lucky you were saved that day
Anjali : Sameer, leave it, why are you both fighting like a kid
Zoya and Anjali take Shrishti away before both things turns bad between both of them. All three girls goes out for walk in the evening when some thugs tease Zoya on the way. Anjali stops Shrishti when she goes to hit the goon but she punches hardly on one of the goon. He tries to slash Shrishti with knife but somebody's hand stops him none other than Karan. He starts hitting the goon badly until the security and Adi stops him.
Adi : Karan, stop it the guards are here
Karan : How dare he tried to harm Shrishti?
Shrishti is scared after watching the whole scene and goes away to her home. Sameer also feels disturbed with Karan's behavior.
Zoya : Why was Karan so furious with that guy for hitting Shrishti?
Anjali : I am telling you something is fishy here
Karan when driving his car goes into the flashback when he met a beautiful a girl whom he fell in love with 4 years ago. Preeta who is reorganizing her room finds a picture of somebody and remembers her past.
Flashback
At around 11:00 pm, Preeta is waiting for her train at the station while everybody is waiting for the train to Rajasthan. Karan is running thinking he will miss the train but luckily he sees people waiting when first time he sees Preeta who is sitting listening to her music. He is fascinated at her beauty when her are blowing in air and looking at her innocently.
Flashback ends
Karan stops his car in the midway and looks at Preeta's picture. Late at night it rains heavily in both cities Pune and Mumbai. Shrishti puts her hand outside in the rain and remembers her sister's words on how weather after rain is the most beautiful.
Zoya and Akira remembers how their lives changed when the last storm occurred in their house.
Flashback at Khanna house 8 years ago
Akira : Bro, please don't go (holds Dev's feet)
Dev : Akira, leave me you will get hurt
Akira : I will talk to dad but don't leave us, who will take care of Sameer
Dev : You are old enough to take care of yourself, you don't need me anymore now
Akira : don't say that i don't have anybody who can understand me what will I do without you
Dev : I know you can take care of Sameer better than me
Akira is broken down when Dev leaves from the gate and does not turn around to look at them. She cries holding Sameer's hand but he jerks off and leaves Flashback ends
While on the other side Zoya also goes into the past when her brother dejected them
Flashback
"Bro you cannot do this says Zoya pleadingly to Vicky who is leaving with his bags
Vicky : Zoya, please don't stop me today i had enough
Zoya : you know from childhood mom and dad always loved you more than me, today you cannot leave us
Vicky : If they did then they would have accepted my wish, but they do not want their son to be successful
Zoya : Bro, I will convince them, i know they love you a lot but don't be stubborn
Vicky gets into the car when Zoya runs after his car.pleading him He tells her to go away but she does not pay heed. He speeds up the car while Zoya weeps on the middle of the road when her brother does not even stay when she get injured on her feet.
Flashback ends
Zoya : I will never forget what you did. (looks at Vicky's picture) because of you I lost my dad. our mom lost her happiness, you are dead for me (breaks the photos frame and throws away outside the window)

Karan decides to take part in bike racing but faces rejection from his friends as it is risky initially.

Sameer : have you gone crazy ? you know it is risky
Karan : I know it is but one thing you are aware with the fact that nobody could defeat me in this race till now
Shrishti gets excited to see the race and wishes good luck to him. She gives Karan token of her lucky charm so he can win.
Karan : thanks sweety
Zoya : I hope everything goes right
Shrishti tries to call Preeta but could not reach her phone.
Everybody cheers for Karan who is started to see another racer and all gets to know about new bike racer taking part. Karan looks at the person but could not see the face due to helmet. The race starts when all the participants start their bikes with speed. The new racer seems to get ahead of everybody.
Anjali : Look somebody is trying to defeat Karan, that new racer
Sameer : whoever that is might be, it will be amazing
The participants pass their bike from inside the fire and perform dangerous stunts. Karan tries to overtake the new person but the racer only fastens his bike and reaches the winning mark firstly. Everybody is astonished to see somebody defeating Karan first time. The person brings bike in front of Karan and removes the helmet slowly after locking the bike. The person is none other that Preeta wearing black jacket with untied hair. Shrishti who is completely numb stands their watching her sister.

Preeta : What happened (says smilingly)
Sis, you? what a stunt says Shrishti widening her mouth
She is about to fall but is caught by Anjali. Karan is also perturbed with Preeta's presence.
Zoya : Preeta Sis? you in Mumbai
Preeta : Yeah I heard all of you were here so I decided to surprise my baby sister right
Shrishti goes to hug Preeta and introduces her to Anjali, Sameer, Adi and finally to Karan who is still in shock of what happened.
Shrishti : Karan, this is my one and only sister Preeta Sis and Sis he is the one I told you about
Preeta : You were right he is quite charmer
Sameer : I cannot believe you defeated Karan who is bike racer from many years
Preeta : It is like that, you can win any game with brain but real races are won by people who play from heart, right Mr Luthra (Says looking at Karan) Karan : Absolutely, Ms Beauty and Brains
Shrishti : You are right, my sister always use brains and listens to her heart to solve each cases
Preeta for a second gives evil look to Karan as if she is planning to revenge on him.
Zoya : I think we should leave its quite leave and anyway everybody will remember this race like history
Shrishti : Lets go Sis
Preeta : You go ahead I have some work to finish (still looks at Karan while talking)
Shrishti : what work you have at this time?
Preeta : I have to settle some old scores with somebody, you leave and call me when you reach home
Shrishti : Alright, come soon
Everybody leaves except Karan and Preeta who is about to leaves too but Karan holds her back.
Karan : I did not expected to see you like this
Preeta : why? you could do bigger things than this but i cannot defeat you, strange
Karan : At least listen to me
Preeta pushes him back hardly and screams which scares Karan and is hurt.
Preeta : what justification you want to give? I trusted you more than anything but you broke my faith
Karan : I wanted to tell you the truth but I could not get chance
Preeta : You know if Shrishti gets to know everything then she will never forgive you for this
Karan : That thing is killing me ever since I met her
Preeta : Listen to me carefully, it is coincidence that my sister is close to you but don't think I will forgive you for what happened, and I hate you for that (leaves)
Karan : I am sorry Preeta but I cannot tell you the truth
Preeta goes back to her home and spends quality time with her sister after long time.
Shrishti : Sis, seriously i never knew you are bike racer and this much great amazing
Preeta : Actually there was reason behind this
Shrishti : Really?
Preeta : One of the informer told us that there is illegal racing going every Saturday here but it is conducted by somebody I could not find him but I will soon nab him
Shrishti : How did you feel seeing Karan? Isn't he sweet?
Preeta : You seem to be too attached to him
Shrishti : Its not like that but he is very nice person, do you know last week somebody tried to harm but he beat that guy black and blue
Preeta goes into thought hearing too much praises for Karan from her sister but little does Shrishti about their relationship.
Shrishti : where did you get lost?
Preeta : Nothing, you go to sleep now even I have to start my work
Shrishti hears the rain outside and drags her sister outside for some fun. Preeta also forgets her all pain too in the process.
Both them enjoy the moments in rain and dances merrily leaving behind all their pain from childhood.

Jeb mein hamari duhi rupaiya, duniya ko rakhe thenge pe bhaiya
Sukh dukh ko khuti pe taange, aur paap punya choti se baandhe
Naache hai hum ta ta thaiya
Hum toh aise hai bhaiya are hum toh aise hai bhaiya
Yeh apna fashion hai bahiya, are hum toh aise hai bhaiya
Ek gali mein bham bham bole, duji gali mein alla miya
Ek gali mein gunje ajaane, duji gali mein bansi bajaiya
Sab ki rago mein lahu bahe hain, apani rago mein ganga maiya
Suraj aur chanda bhi dhalata (dhal ja)
Apane ishaaron pe chalta duniya ka gol gol pahiya (dhal na)
Are hum toh aise hai bhaiya 2
Yeh apna fashion hai bahiya, are hum toh aise hai bhaiya

Aaja banaaras ka ras chakhle aa, are ganga mein jaake tu dubki laga Rabdi ke sang sang chaba lena ungali, maathe pe bhaang ka rang chadha Chuna lagaayile, panva khilaayide, usape tu ??? tadka lagaayide
Patna se aayi ve, paris se aayi ve, gangaji mein har koyi nanga nahaayive Jiteji jo koyikaashi na aaye, chaar chaar kaandhe pe woh chadh ke aaye Are hum toh aise hai bhaiya 2
Yeh apani nagari hai bahiya, are hum toh aise hai bhaiya

Didi agar tujhko hoti jo muchh, main tujhko bhaiya bulaati tu soch Are chhutaki agar tujhko hoti jo puchh
Toh main tujhko gaiya bulaati tu soch
Didi ne na jaane kyun chhodi padhaayi

Ghar baithe amma sang karati hai ladaayi
Amma bechaari pisane hai aayi, raat din sukh dukh ki ?? chalaayi

Aur ghar baithe baithe baabuji hamaare
Lautari mein dhundate hai kismat ke taare
321272 majhdhaar mein hamari naiya, phir bhi dekho mast hai hum bhaiya Hum toh aise hai bhaiya, are hum toh aise hai bhaiya

Dil mein aata hai yahaan se panchhi banke udd jaayu
Shaam pade phir daana lekar lautke apane ghar aau
Hum toh aise hai bhaiya, are hum toh aise hai bhaiya
Next day Preeta joins her work at headquarters. The staff looks on at her fearless attitude and dedication towards her work. ACP : Preeta, welcome to Mumbai (shakes hand with Preeta)

Preeta : Thank you Sir
ACP : As you know that I called you here to handle an important case but I will give you file for that after sometime, till then I will give you time to adjust here
Preeta : Sure Sir
ACP : I want you to meet my another best officers Sonia and Dev
Dev : Hello, I am Dev Khanna
Preeta : Preeta Arora
ACP : Where is Sonia
Dev : Come I will take you to Sonia
Preeta : Sure
Both of them reaches a room where another stunning beauty is hitting target with gun which is witnessed by Preeta
Preeta ; great shot Sonia but remember never underestimate enemy's target too when time comes
Sonia : Oh hi, wow what a line
Dev : She is damn phenomenal
Preeta : Excuse me ?
Sonia : Don't mind he always flirts with every other girl like this
Preeta : But let me warn you Mr Playboy it is very tough to win my friendship, remember that
Sonia : by the way when is our next officer is coming
Dev : Sir said he will join soon
Preeta : who is he?
Dev ; what was his name?
Sonia : Vicky Gujral
Aditya tells Karan to reveal everything to Preeta but he denies to avoid Preeta getting hurt knowing his past.
Adi : what about you?
Karan : Me? I will live with her memories whole life
Zoya is walking on road and searching something in her purse when a car comes speedily in front of her. She falls on floor and sprains her leg badly. The guy comes out of the car to help but to her shock it turns out to be her brother Vicky. She tries to stand up but falls down again.
Vicky : Your leg is sprained, you need doctor
Zoya : I don't need your sympathy alright, go from here
Vicky : Don't be stubborn Zoya, your leg is bleeding
Zoya : I told you not to touch me (removes his hand and leaves with injured leg)
Vicky gets disturbed seeing his sister's behavior toward him is still cold after what he did to them. He reaches headquarters too and meet his coworkers and it turns out he is old friend of Preeta.
Preeta : Vicky Gujral, the sharp shooter
Vicky : and Preeta Arora the sharp tongue who always solve case with her sharp mind
Dev : So you are Vicky, I heard so many things about you
Vicky : You have heard less about me

Shrishti goes to her work when Tanya tells her to handle international conference
Tanya : Shrishti, we have our foreign clients coming soon, you talk with them on conference to fix all the meetings
Shrishti (on phone) : okay Tanya, I will prepare the presentation by evening and let you know what the clients says
Karan ; oh god, you are such a workaholic (comes into her cabin) come on its lunch time
Shrishti : I won't be able to come today, I have to prepare presentation
Karan leaves without further arguing with Shrishti
Preeta calls Shrishti to inform about the shivratri prayer in the evening.
Shrishti ; sis, i have so much work I don't know if I will be able to come at temple tonight
Preeta : please try to come early I will wait for you, and I will inform Zoya about it
Shrishti : okay sis, see you in the evening (hangs up the phone)
Vicky shares his plea with Preeta for Zoya's behavior towards him but she blames him instead.
Preeta : you chose your dream instead of your family now pay for it
Vicky : Preeta, ever since I left house I could not live in peace and every moment is killing me
Preeta : Zoya's anger is justified but you don't worry everything will sort out, with time being every relation mends (puts hand on his)
Vicky gets emotional and hugs her which she reciprocates. Sonia informs Preeta about a local goon who deals on drugs which is harming college students. Preeta : Now he will have to taste his own medicine (loads her gun) and puts at her back, what college is it
Sonia : Xaviers college
Both girls goes to Xavier's college and finds girls are under influence of drugs and boys are taking advantage of situation. Preeta gets hold of goon and kicks him with her leg. Sonia and police force manhandles other goons.
Goon : We were just giving them the medicine to prevent viruses
Sonia : Thats so great but there is always one rule, the person who invents drug have to test on him so people are not affected
Preeta : you are right, why don't we start experiment from him
(puts leg on her goon's chest and shows him the gun)
Sonia : Thats so great, you want

Preeta : You are very fond of giving medication, now let me try this on you so you will get to know
Sonia puts the medicine in his mouth but he becomes influence due to drug. Police nabs all of them and throws into prison.
Dev : Wow girls, you are awesome but I hope you remember that was not a local goon but member of underworld don
Preeta : I don't care Mr Advisor
Shrishti meets Zoya who has injured leg and ask her about it
Zoya : I am fine
Shrishti : how did this happen (touches her leg)
Zoya does not reveal her to meeting with Vicky and lies to her friend about hitting by car of stranger.
Shrishti : how could you be so careless Zoya, you should have seen
Zoya : stop lecturing now please
ACP informs Naina about her engagement with Karan.
Naina : Really Dad? (gets happy)
ACP : Karan's dad will soon be here and we will announce your both engagement soon
Naina : I will surprise him at that time and not inform him right now
Anjali : Wow, sis that means we will have to do so much shopping for you
Renuka (ACP's wife) : Not only her but get ready for your engagement
The smile vanishes from Anjali's face when she hears about her engagement
Anjali : what (says softly)
Renuka : We have decided to get you marry with Sameer and both of you sisters at same day
Anjali : But I don't love Sameer, why do you want me to get married with him
ACP : You have to know the situation between both families, it is not necessary to have love before marriage, it forms with trust and respect
Anjali : Dad please don't bind me in a loveless marriage
Naina : Anjali, dad might have thought something good before fixing it, whats wrong with you
Anjali runs back to her room angrily. Naina gets happy hearing about her engagement with Karan soon
Naina : Very soon, we will become one (looks at Karan's picture) I know you will get shocked when you hear this but later you will understand it.
Later in the evening Preeta, Zoya, Anjali, Sonia waits for Shrishti at the temple for mahashiratri prayer.
Preeta : where are you Shrishti?
Shrishti : I am on my way, why don't you all start the prayer, I will soon be there
Preeta : okay, drive safely we are waiting, Anjali where are boys
Anjali : actually sis, Sameer is outside but he never comes inside
Preeta : oh and what about Karan
Initially everybody is confused on Preeta's question but Zoya tells none of the boys believe in this ritual. Vicky refuses to come at temple as Zoya is too present there. Shrishti reaches there and sees Sameer standing downstairs
Shrishti : why are you standing here, won't you come inside
Sameer ; I am fine here, that should be not be your concern (is about to leave but is held by Shrishti)
Shrishti : one should not stand outside on god's door, it is not god, who knows he shows some ray of hope in your dark life, choice is yours (goes upstairs) Sameer watches Shrishti going inside temple and reminiscing his brother leaving them. He is hesitant to go inside but steps up slowly. He sees Shrishti showing Zoya how to do the prayer and sees the innocence behind an arrogant personality.
Bhole Ki jay jai Shivji ki jai jai
Preeta and Shrishti does the aarti while Sameer keeps looking at Shrishti.
Sameer (folds his hand) : God, till today I haven't asked you anything but for first time I want to ask something, please send somebody who can unite my broken family (gets tears in his eyes)
When he opens her eyes, he sees Shrishti standing in front of him trying to give him offering.
Next day Sameer talks with her brother Dev at phone and plans to meet him soon.
Sameer : how are you bro?
Dev : I am fine, how are you and Akira?
Sameer : how do you think she might be, she is happy in her life
Dev : I told you million times don't talk to her like that
Sameer : can we please not talk about her, tell me when can I come to meet you
Dev : I am going to farm house this weekend, if you want you can come there to meet me
Sameer : I will see you there bro
Arora house
Shrishti : Sis, I heard you hit another target today, great
Preeta : and how is your new job here, you never told me about that
Shrishti : Fantastic, I got new project and it is very important for our company
Preeta : Thats great, I know you will rock it as always
Shrishti : Of course
Later at night Preeta looks at a red hat and Karan remembers their first meeting narrating to Aditya.

Angel2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG abhiya amazing concept and story 
I am so curious now about karans past 
The plot was just so perfect update soon will be waiting 
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good concept! Waiting for next part!😉
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

What a starcast.preeran,monaya,dev durga,mayor,shrishmeer..

Karan's intro with the stage performance was superb.Preeta Shrishti scenes were cute.Preeta as a cop.superb.Preeta Naina meeting was nice.Is Karan Naina's fianc who left her 4 another girl?But Preeta couldn't hear her fiance's name.mayb If she knew it her mu about karan will go.but y is Preeta so angry with Karan?Bike race part of preeran was interesting.Sad that when Dev left akira had to handle d whole business n sameer isn't understanding her pov.Loved Dev supporting Akira afterall he knows that Akira is innocent.Shrishmeer meeting with fight..then hair pulling scene were funny.Loved sameer seeing shrishti when he prayed to send someone to unite his broken family.Vicky's exit caused such a big tragedy in zoya's family.sad that zoya  is angry with Vicky,as a mother their mother cant see Vicky getting hated by zoya.sad that zoya refused to take help from Vicky.its shocking that they r thinking of sameer anjali alliance.good that both r not interested.hope their alliance will get cancelled.shrishti preeta rain dance was sweer

abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 2

Later at night Preeta looks at a red hat and Karan remembers their first meeting narrating to Aditya.
Flashback
Karan is boarding at Rajasthan train when Preeta comes running behind the train. He forwards his hand for her but she is unable to hold his hand. Preeta hurts her leg causing Karan to get down from train with his bag.
Karan : Are you okay?
Preeta : I am fine, (says painly) why did you miss your train
Karan : I cannot leave you like this here at this hour
Preeta : but then what will we do
Karan makes Preeta on bench and holds her leg carefully assuring her to be fine. He twists her leg quickly which cures her injury in a moment.
Preeta : Thank you
Karan : Most welcome
Preeta : But we missed our train what will be do now
Karan : don't worry I will ask somebody here
Preeta : okay
Karan asks vendor who tells him about another train next morning
Preeta : what will we do till tomorrow , by the way I am Preeta Arora (Shakes her hand)

Karan : I am Karan
Preeta : Pleasure you should have not missed your train for me
Karan : I might be raised on foreign but my values are indian, I cannot leave an indian girl in trouble
Preeta : for your kind information I am a police officer
Karan : You don't look like a police
Preeta : Excuse me?
Karan : Nothing sorry
Preeta : Where are you from?
Karan : London but truly indian at heart
Preeta : You proved that you are truly indian but I don't trust men that easily remember that
Next day both of them reaches their destination in train. Both shares their feelings with each other and spend quality time together.

Karan and Preeta are all set to depart for their destination in Rajasthan.
Preeta : So?
Karan : Its time for us to separate
Preeta : it was really pleasure to meet you, hope to see you soon (shakes her hand)
Karan feels strange while shaking hands with her as if he does not want to leave her. Both of them start walking in opposite direction and to their own buses. Preeta remembers Karan's talk and childish nature. She reaches the house of her friend named Preeti who is getting married.

Preeti : Hi, my love (hugs Preeta) finally you made it
Preeta : how could i miss my friend's marZoyage, it is such important occasion for you
Preeti : So sweet of you but where is your little princess, why didn't she come
Preeta : don't ask me, being her sister I don't have time to talk with her, I have not seen her from last 3 years
Preeti : thats not fair, she cannot miss my wedding
Preeta : don't worry, I will show her the CD alright, you send me the copy of the wedding and she will see it
Preeti : okay you go and freshen up, you might be tired from journey and there is event in the nearby village we are going there
Preeta : okay (takes her luggage and goes upstairs)
Preeta goes to the guest room and puts her luggage in the closet. Karan goes to meet his friend Rahul who is coincidentally the would be husband of Priti. Karan : by the way when will I see your fiancee (asks teasingly)
Rahul : in the evening but you control your flintiness for god sake okay
Karan : thats what I cannot do (tells him with attitude)
Rahul : this guy will never understand, oh god please send somebody in his life
Karan : for your kind information, I am already hooked with somebody
Rahul : what? who is it, you never told me
Karan : Actually it was my dad's friend last wish, that his daughter would become my wife, it is political alliance
Rahul : Karan, are you sure that you want to marry a girl whom you don't even love
Karan : I always believe, one don't need love for marZoyage, and I know her from childhood she is my best friend, what else do I need
Rahul : well its your choice but think it over again, you are going to bind in compromise relationship Karan : I know what am I doing, lets forget all this and focus on your marZoyage, come (leaves)
Later in the evening Karan goes with his friend to the nearby village to meet the bride's family and event. Priti tells Preeta to wear punjabi attire for the event. She wears green salwar with red border on it.
Priti : oh my god, you are looking so beautiful. come on we are getting late
Both girls reaches the place. Preeta feels relaxed with cool breeze in the open area.
Preeta : wow, this weather is so beautiful here, I wish it was the same in the city
Priti : thats why we chose our weeding here
Karan reaches the place with his friend but does not see Preeta for a while.
Priti : come i will introduce you to your brother in law (takes her to Sam)
Priti : hey sam this is my friend I was talking about and you were desperate to meet
"Oh my god, so you are that dangerous cop, damn never saw such a beautiful cop, amazing" says Rahul to make Priti jealous
Preeta gets bit uncomfortable hearing his compliment
Priti ; for your kind information you will not be able to woo her with your sweet talk, she is not crazy like me to get trapped
Rahul : my god, calm down we are getting married, at least learn to respect me
Priti : Preeta lets go from here (drags Preeta away to another side)
Rahul : where did you get lost
Karan : nothing I was not getting network here and dad kept calling me, you tell where is your fiancee, how much time she is taking
Rahul : you are late, she is right there (points towards the side where Preeta and Priti are standing)
Karan misunderstands the girl to be Preeta and kind of feels bad. He goes to meet her
Preeta : Karan, hi (says surprisingly) I didn't know you were here
Karan : Even i was surprised (whispers), but I didn't knew you were getting married
Preeta : me? (says confusingly)
Priti takes advantage and tells Preeta is the bride even though Preetar resists
Karan : congratulation (leaves sadly)
Preeta : what was the need to lie, poor guy he thought it was my marZoyage
Preeti : poor guy, how do you know him by the way (asks teasingly)
Preeta : I met in the train, he left his train because I could not reach and hurt my leg
Preeta : hey, i think they are starting the program. lets go
The event starts with the dance of villagers for their festival. They insists Rahul to talk about his love life before marZoyage
Rahul : hello everybody, so as you all know that my wedding is within few days and I am sure it is wonderful experience before marZoyage (teases seeing at Priti)
Karan wonders how Preeta didn't tell him about her wedding in their meeting.
Rahul : so guys, let me introduce you all to my dear fiancee
Preeti comes forward which confuses Karan who asks his friend
Karan : what is this Rahul? at least don't make such jokes in name of your marZoyage

"What are you trying to say" says confusingly to Karan
Karan : aren't you engaged to Preeta?
Rahul : what are you saying? Preeta? No I am getting married to Preeit
Both girls share a laugh for fooling Karan
" What dude, you got fooled by today's girls " says Rahul by tapping on his head
Karan : you girls, I will take revenge on you both I promise (teases them)
Preeta : I am so sorry, it is because of this girl (refers to Priti)
Priti : sorry Karan (holds her ears)
Karan fakes to be happy and decides to play prank of Preeta.
Priti : guys I want to tell something very important today
Rahul : what are you talking about
Priti : Have some patience, so everybody on my sangeet our both best friend will enact play for us, I mean Preeta and Karan will show how Rahul and I met, everything
Preeta and Karan get quite amazed with Priti's demand. Rahul takes her aside
Rahul : Priti, what the hell are talking about? how can you even demand it
Priti : Rahul, whats wrong with you, I am doing all this to make them realize their feeling and you did not see jealous Karan got when I said Preeta is your bride
Rahul : No way, i feel maybe they might not be comfortable doing this, drop this idea
Karan finds it a great opportunity to get close with Preeta but she finds it awkward
Priti ; Karan, your friend is shouting at me, you don't mind do you?
Karan looks at Preeta's nervous face and agrees happily
Karan : of course, why not why don't you ask your best friend once
Priti ; I know her, she is alright with this right Preeta (goes to her)
Priti : then done, you both start rehearsing because sangeet ceremony is after two days
Rahul : thats so much less time, how will they prepare in such less time
Priti ; I am sure they will make it up, all the best guys (gives them thumbs up)
Preeta is pacing around the room when Priti comes to her room
Priti : you haven't slept yet
Preeta : no, I mean I was just getting ready, you here at this time?
Priti ; I came to tell you that tomorrow is the mehndi in the morning and I was thinking I will stay with you tonight, we met after so many months
Both girls sleep outside in the balcony chatting together after long time.
Priti : by the way Preeta, I must say Shrishti has done what lot of people could not do in their youth, so much achievement
Preeta : that girl will drive me crazy one day, her hacking habit is not good sometimes
Priti : oh come on, she is from this generation and it is very common don't worry
The girls dozes off while chatting. Next day Karan and Preeta enact the act on how the couple met and after that. The play starts with Karan and Preeta clashing in the bookstore and helping each other pick up the books. Both have very intense eye lock.
Karan : I am so sorry, are you okay
Preeta ; I am fine, thank you
Karan ; this is our third coincidental meeting, what should we call it, destiny
Preeta : I would still call it coincidence, anyway I am Preeta (shakes her hand)
Karan : Karan Luthra
Priti and Rahul are delighted to see the realistic act of Preeta and Karan. The scene reaches to the confession part
Karan : it is said you can run away from everything not from destiny It is said life is incomplete without a companion
Preeta : Love and trust is needed in every companionship
Karan : The day I saw you I felt you will fulfill the loneliness in my life,
Preeta : I always wanted someone who will love me as I am, will you be able to fulfill that promise
Karan :Do you want to be my life partner forever, I love you
Everybody claps to see the passion in the act. Preeta feels restless about the act and runs away
Karan : I am sorry if I did any mistake
Preeta ; its not your fault, just life is not fair with everybody
Karan wipes her tears gently telling her not waste her precious tears
Priti : wow guys you both were amazing, I must say for one second I thought you both were saying it really to each other
Next day Priti and Rahul get married with all rituals. Priti tells Preeta to reveal her feelings to Karan before it gets too late
Rahul : look Karan, I know you are committed, but try to listen to your heart
Both of them reaches bus station for their own city.
Karan feels tense seeing her leave. Preeta goes inside her bus and starts feeling restless to leave Karan with whom she spent couple days.
Preeta : what is happening to me? why am I feeling so restless to leave him
Karan sits on the bench looking at his phone. Though he does not wanted to let Preeta go but let her leave instead.
Karan : I wish I stopped you,
When he is about to leave with his bag he notices a girl standing behind him with tears in her eyes.
Karan : Preeta? you missed your bus again
Preeta ; If I have to meet you then I am ready to miss it every time (comes close and touches his nose)
Karan : Really?
Preeta : For first time somebody touched my heart and soul and that guy like you
Karan confesses his feeling to Preeta which she reciprocates by giving him tight hug. Later both of them lights campfire on beach and lay on the sand. Preeta : what are you looking (asks Karan who is watching stars)
Karan :I was always looking for a beautiful face in those star who could bright up my life
Preeta : and what did you find?
Karan : My mom always says that whenever somebody dies they can see from those stars
Preeta : My parents are also with god, that means they can see me
Karan : Of course they can
Preeta : Give me a promise that you will always keep our love brightened in our heart forever
Karan : Promise

Preeta shows Shrishti's picture to Karan.
Karan : she is beautiful
Preeta : You won't believe she is female version of you
Karan : Then I should meet her, where is she
Preeta : she is in Singapore
Next day Karan promises Preeta he will come to meet her in Pune after he seeks permission from his family. Preeta reaches Pune with happiness to see Karan again. He calls Preeta and she senses his tensed voice. Karan tells her will not be able to come back and cannot marry her.
Preeta : its okay, I will understand that I met a stranger who helped me, good bye
Flashback ends
Preeta : I have waited seven years for you but you chose to betray me Karan
Luthra house
Adi : why did you not go back?
Karan : Dad did not let me go back to India until I agree with his condition to marry Naina and I did not wanted to stay there so I agreed to marry her Adi : just for your freedom you left that girl in altar
Karan : I went to see her but could not find her so I gave my hope and moved on to marry Naina but truth is I could not take her out of my heart Adi Adi : If you really love her then try to win her back and she will forgive you one day
Sameer decides to go meet his brother
Akira : where are you going?
Sameer : its none of your business, you can go handle your work
Akira : Do I not have right to ask you that
Sameer : you lost that right years ago, but for your information I am telling you that I am going to meet Dev bro (leaves)
Anjali : i am so sorry Sameer I cannot go with you, i have a client waiting
Sameer : should i go alone
Anjali : Shrishti is going to that town
Sameer : Am i crazy to go with her
Anjali : Oh come on she is not that bad
Shrishti : Sis I have to go to out for some work near bandra
Preeta : I cannot let you go alone
Sameer asks permission from Preeta to go with Shrishti
Preeta : You?

Sameer : I will bring her back safely, I am going there Preeta : Fine, take care

Sameer and Shrishti heads towards software office to complete the task Shrishti is given by her boss. Shrishti : I will be right back (leaves out of car)
She goes to meet the head of the company Rosy.
Rosy :Yes, how can I help you?

Shrishti : I am Shrishti, my boss Tanya talked to you about it
Rosy ; Oh yeah, have a seat please
Shrishti: Thank you, this is the design of our new project and i have the video to crack the code of this design
Rosy check the cd and is impressed by the design Shrishti made.
Rosy : this is fantastic
Shrishti : this design is very rare, only very companies make it and the other one tells you the code, let me know if you have any questions, this is my number
Rosy : it was nice meeting you (shakes her hand)
Shrishti : Thank you ma'am
Sameer starts to drive for his brother's farm house and notices Shrishti watching the scenery smilingly.
Sameer ; what are you watching?
Shrishti: this place is so beautiful, Sameer, don't you ever feel like settle life in here
Sameer : if we start thinking to think like that then nobody would feel they are living in real life
Shrishti : why do you have to be so serious, if I am not wrong then you are always happy with your friends
Sameer : You will not understand Shrishti, people like us do not have time for fun in our family
Shrishti: Really? then you should have lived my sister's life then you would know what life is
Sameer : we are here (parks his car)
Shrishti : Wow (looks at the mountain near the house)
Sameer : This is my brother's farm house, I meet him every weekend here, lets go
Both of them goes inside the house and meets Dev who is overjoyed to see his brother after 5 years.
Dev : I am so happy to see you, (sees Shrishti standing behind smiling)
Sameer : Bro, she is Shrishti, Zoya's best friend
Dev: why are you standing there, come here
Shrishti : Nice meeting you br.. can I call you bro
Dev : Of course you can, come inside
Later the trio spend some time together while Dev is impressed by Shrishti's nature.
Shrishti : Your house is really beautiful
Dev : thank you so much,
Sameer : Shrishti (whispers something) and leaves them alone for a while to see outside view
Dev ; so Sameer how is everything?
Sameer : Everything is fine bro, just I am missing you ever since you left
Dev : You know Sameer there is no place for me in that house, I will not return
Sameer ; I never told you anything but you don't even realize what I am going through right now
Dev : You have Akira, with you

Sameer : how many times I told you not to mention her name in front of me, only because of you I am staying with them
Dev : Sameer, she is our sister, you cannot behave like this with her, I know I could not fulfill brother's role in her life and I will be guilty for that for whole life
Sameer ; You will be guilty but she does not even care about anybody, she is enjoying her life
Dev ; Please Sameer, you cannot be harsh on her like this, the truth is in this mess the only person who is suffering is Akira
Sameer : I don't have any sympathy left for her, she never tried to talk to you or convince dad to bring you back
Dev : do you want her to suffer in out fight
Sameer ; Bro, I don't care about her, I came here to talk to you and you are concerned about her, nobody loves me (leaves)
Shrishti overhears their conversation and asks Dev the reason of Sameer's anger towards life.
Shrishti : I don't know much about him but since I met I never saw him happy, you can share with me if it is okay
Dev : Year ago during my college I decided to go in police training but my dad was against it so I had an argument with him, that time Akira was around 15 and Sameer was 10 years old
Shrishti stands up slowly from sofa
Dev : Leaving behind everything, I started new life, and my young sister had to take my place in the house because dad was not well either, but my Sameer is blaming her for not doing anything.
Shrishti : you did not think of anything ?
Dev : I realized how miserable is staying alone, I don't know how to make Sameer understand, thats why I pray for the day when he gets such a girl who can understand him
Shrishti :I am sorry, I did not know there was such a big reason
Dev : I want Sameer to understand that life is about to move on not to look on past
Shrishti : don't worry time heals everything and who knows maybe one day your family will reunite
Later at night Sameer tells his brother about their leave
Dev : It was nice talking to you Shrishti
Shrishti : Pleasure is all mine bro
Sameer : Bro, I will see you soon
Dev : drive carefully and take care
Both of them drives back to their perspective. Shrishti remembers Dev's words to make Sameer understand.
Shrishti ; I know the reason of fight in your family, I think you should talk your sister
Sameer stops the car in anger which scares Shrishti.
Shrishti : What are you doing?
Sameer goes out of car immediately while Shrishti follows him.
Shrishti : are you okay?
Sameer : Don't you dare interfere in our matter, stay out of it you will not understand what happens when your loved one leaves you
Shrishti gets emotional knowing how they grew up without parents support
Shrishti : Its not only you who have problems in life, there are many people in this world who don't have shelter, family or resources and you are stressed just because your rbother is away from you
Sameer looks at her confusingly on what she just said
Shrishti ; The truth is you are not brave enough to face problem, you are blaming your sister who worked hard only for you, I don't know how she is but one thing I can say, love cannot be shown it is feeling
Sameer : You don't know my sister yet
Shrishti : You are right, i might not know her but you are her brother, even you does not understand your brother, if she never really cared then she would have also left you
Sameer stands quietly as he does not have any words to say
Shrishti : Sameer Khanna, life is not about past it is about moving on, you never tried to look at the love she must be having for you, some people does not show love but they are the only one who loves their family the most
Sameer : what do you mean?
Shrishti : You have sympathy for your brother who left you but not the sister who worked hare to give you the lavish lifestyle, you are not appreciating her effort that she stood with you but the brother who left you in altar
Their conversation is interrupted when Preeta calls Shrishti at home as it is quite late.
Sameer : get in the car, its quite late
Later Sameer drops off Shrishti at her home, She tells him to remember her words and work on it once.
Shrishti : Good night Sameer
Sameer : good night (leaves)
Preeta : what took you so long Shrishti
Shrishti : Nothing sis, we went to see Sameer's brother Dev
Preeta : Dev Khanna?
Shrishti : You know him
Preeta : He works with me in headquarters
While driving car Sameer goes into flashback when Akira used to first feed him before her and taught him to walk.
Sameer goes to his house and finds Akira resting her head on dining table. He remembers Shrishti's words on taking care of his sister.
Sameer : Sie (puts hand on her shoulder)
Akira ; You came? I will get dinner for you
Sameer ; Today I will feed you with my hands
Akira for a second does not realize what happened to Sameer.
Sameer ; You must be tired from whole day, sit
Akira is overwhelmed with Sameer's changed behavior and also feeds him with her hands.
Sameer : I have hurted you a lot (holds her hand and cries)
Akira : No, you have not but you are right now by crying
Sameer ; From today I promise I will never let this tear flow from your eyes (wipes her tears)
Akira: you know I always taught how to stand on your feet i feel you have grown up now
Sameer : Every year you tie this rakhi, from now I will fulfill every responsibility I could not fill
Both them share light moments while Sameer rest his head on her lap.

aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just finushed reading part1 and WOW!!
u can write any genre of ff be it romance, horror, and now even this unique concept!
I loved it, so many connections, so many people linked together.
you even added a star cast!! sanaya and mohit!
what is karan hiding I want to knowww!!!!
Angel2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved preeta and karans past moments 
U chose such cute and sweet scenes that I could actually picture it 
Loved shrishmeers emotional talk 
Loved sander and his sisters reunion 
Uodate soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Karan making preeta's leg alright was nice.Their nok jhok was interesting.Karan felt so sad hearing that Preeta is the bride.How preeti preeta fooled karan n karan knowing d truth was hilarious.Preeran's play scene was intense romantic n emotional.lovely dialogues.their confession was nice.but sad that Karan didnt return.poor Preeta.His reason 4 not coming back was stupid.Liked Dev making Sameer understand that he shouldnt hurt Akira.Loved Shrishti telling Sameer that sometimes d ppl who don't express luv may be the most loving ppl.Its true.loved shrishti telling that sameer is supporting d bro who left him n blaming d sister who worked hard 4 him n his family.I agree with her completely.Loved Sameer showing luv to Akira now.Their moments were beautiful.loved them
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 3

Next day Sameer thanks Shrishti for making him understand the importance of his sister. Shrishti : you don't have to thank me Mr Khanna
Sameer : So what can I do for you in return
Shrishti : Return gift is given to strangers not to friends Sameer right (shakes her hand) Sameer : Oh you want my friendship ? (goes behind her)

Shrishti feels restless when he comes close to her
Sameer : Ms Hacker, what if you hack my heart by getting my friendship
Shrishti : don't worry I don't steal hearts of good people (says teasingly)
Sameer : Fine, I will fulfill your wish (shakes hands with her)

Zoya does not inform Sakshi about her encounter with Vicky.

Sakshi : How was your day my love ?
Zoya : It was fantastic mom, but you seem tired what happened
Sakshi : Nothing you know how stressful my work is
Zoya : Mom how many times I told you not to stress yourself this much (makes her sit down)
Sakshi : its okay dear, you know how strong your mom
Zoya ; I know but you have worked enough now till I am with you, no more working (massages Sakshi's foot with oil)
Sakshi : for how many more years, you will also leave very soon, you will get married
Zoya : Mom, I told you I will not get married and even if I will then I will take you with me (hugs her warmly)
Sakshi : shut up, you say anything, thats not possible, by the way I never asked you what type of boy you want
Zoya : Not very typical, but he should be educated, handsome, and most important he should have values to respect every relation and hold his life for his family not like some people who does not care the honor of the family

Sakshi understands who is Zoya is talking about changes the topic immediately. Sameer rides his car fast on the road when he is stopped by Preeta as she on the same road,
Preeta : get out of car
Sameer : Preeta sis you? I was in hurry
Preeta : I said come out of car quickly I don't have time
Sameer : Please sis
Preeta : You are driving car so fast, anybody could get hurt by your rash driving
Sameer : I promise next time I will not do this mistake
Preeta : Fine go but next time if I caught you then just watch out
Sameer : thank you
Headquarters
Sonia : hey Preeta, we got a new case here
Preeta ; really? now what is it?
Sonia : There is a murder in borivali, we have to reach there immediately, we both have to handle the case
Preeta ; fine, lets go there quickly

Karan looks at his sister's picture from their childhood when Shrishti spots him.
Karan : what are you doing here?
Shrishti : I should be asking you the same thing, your friends went back to their work waiting for you,
Karan : Nothing, I was just..
Shrishti : you could hide something I don't believe it
Karan : yeah you are an astrologer like your sister
Shrishti : very funny, tell me what were you looking at, someone special? tell me please
Karan shows the picture of his sister.
Shrishti : wow she looks so beautiful but where is she
Karan : I don't know, I didn't see her from past 10 years, she was at boarding then abroad and i came to india after she came from boarding
Shrishti : I must say your sister was so gorgeous in childhood I am sure she might be beautiful today too, don't you miss her?
Karan : I miss her a lot but I am sure I will meet her one day when destiny wants
Sonia and Preeta reaches the murder spot with the police force. One of the constable tells them about live wire due to which the murder cause.
Preeta : send the body to forensic and get the report

Sonia : is there any witness to this murder 

Rohan : Yadav's (victim) girlfriend is the only witness to this incident
Sonia : where is she?
Rohan : She is scared and does not meet anybody, by the way ma'am, I found this design from the cupboard
Sonia : this design seems looks like it is made from some kind of software company
Preeta ; Software company?
Sonia : why would this middle class guy have this type of design and how

In Shrishti and Karan's company Tanya informs everybody about the stolen design for their international project.

Tanya : Shrishti, If I am not wrong you were only the one who had the key to the warehouse and the thief broke the lock
Karan : Tanya, she is new here what are you saying?
Tanya : thats my point Karan, till now it never happened in this company, I am not accusing her but nobody had the keys other than her of the warehouse Shrishti : Please trust me, I am innocent
Tanya : Karan, I know she is innocent but the board of directors called a meeting for it, till then I have to suspend her from company
Shrishti is shocked to hear it and leaves sadly
Karan : Tanya, you know she has not done anything wrong
Tanya : Karan I know but we have the orders to suspend her I cannot do anything right now and you explain her to find the proof or else the board will file case against her
Karan : you cannot do this, thats unfair (gets worried)

Shrishti gets worried about Tanya's words on suspending her. Karan goes to console her.
Shrishti : All my years of hard work will go in vain and if I am not proved innocent my sister will have to face this humiliation whole life.
Karan ; We will not let that happen Shrishti, and will not let your sister's honor get humiliation.
Shrishti : I know what I have to do, we will get the proof from that warehouse
Karan : But how will we get in there, the keys are with Tanya
Shrishti : there is a spare key inside the store room at the office, we will take that out
Karan : do you know what you are saying, it is risky, you can get in more trouble
Shrishti : But without doing it we cannot prove me innocent and if you are scared thats fine I will go alone

Karan : No you will not go alone, I will come with you got it
Shrishti : Fine, then we will go there tonight
Headquarters
Dev : hey girls I heard you got big case
Sonia : yeah right I am sure Preeta will solve it in a few days
Preeta : Sonia, this case is more complicated than we thought because the design victim stole is not an ordinary design
Vicky : what do you mean
Preeta : The police records show he was a small time thief and stole that print very easily
Vicky : but how do you know that design is stolen, we haven't got any robbery details about it from any company
Preeta : Use your brain little bit and think why would a small time thief would hide a software design behind wall in his house
Sonia : But Vicky has a valid point we haven't got any complaint from anywhere
Rohan : Ma'am I found out the design from which company, there are only two companies who make such design, one of the my engineer friend told me the name
Sonia : then for which auspicious time you are waiting, tell us the name
Rohan : Miles Technology
Preeta drops the coffee cup on the floor in shock knowing it is the same company her sister works. She runs immediately at her house.
Preeta : Shrishti, (shouts out loud)
Her maid Dulari tells her about Shrishti's absence since evening.
Preeta : what? she did not came back yet
She tries to call Shrishti but finds it switch off.
Preeta : this girl is so careless, why her phone is switched off, damn it
Gujral house
Vicky calls at his home to talk with his mom but Zoya picks up the call instead.
Zoya : Yes, who is this?
Vicky : how are you Zoya?
Zoya : how dare you call here? (angrily) I guess you dialed wrong number
Vicky : don't cut the phone, I want to talk with mom, please give phone to her
Zoya : Fine, (Calls Sakshi)

Sakshi talks with Vicky after long time. Shrishti and Karan decides to go together but at the end moment he gets a call from Tanya for some important work.
Karan : Listen I have to go out but you go home, we figure out something, don't do anything wrong
Shrishti : Okay you go
After Karan leaves Shrishti is afraid to tell everything to Preeta and goes alone at her office. Tanya, Karan and the panel team heads out for the conference in their office They head to office while Shrishti finally finds the spare key but does not know about the guard coming inside . In a while when she is about to leave Tanya and Karan reaches there and are shocked to see her.
Tanya : what are you both doing here ?
Karan (in his mind) : Oh god today this girl will be in big trouble
Raghav (director of the company) : she is the same one who was suspended right, what is in her hands
Tanya sees the envelope in her hands and grabs it from her hands. She finds the key inside of the warehouse.
Raghav : what is that?
Tanya : Sir (stammers)
Raghav : Tanya I asked what is it
Tanya : these are the keys of warehouse, I told her to put it in my office I gave her earlier
Karan and Shrishti are relieved to hear her
Raghav : But I hope you remember that you are suspended from this company, and till the panels does not decide you will not put your foot in this office, clear
Shrishti ; yes Sir (leaves)
Arora house
Shrishti reaches home where Preeta is waiting for her.
Preeta : where were you (comes close to her )
Shrishti : Sis ..
Preeta : I asked you something, answer me
Shrishti : I was at office, I had some work thats why I got late
Preeta : Really now lying to also has become part of your job Shrishti
Shrishti : I don't know what you are talking about
Preeta : Okay, then you explain what this letter is (shows her the letter)
Shrishti sees the letter and gets to know it is her suspension letter which her sister found.
Preeta : You are suspended from company and you did not inform me
Shrishti : I was going to tell you
Preeta : Is it the one you were looking for (shows the print of design)
Shrishti : from where did you find this
Preeta reveals everything to her relieveing Shrishti as her sister is handling the case
Shrishti : Sis, I don't know what will happen now
Preeta : Listen to me carefully, from now onwards don't do anything silly, and stay calm
Shrishti : If I am not proved innocent then our reputation

Preeta : Don't worry Shrishti, I will not let you go to jail at any cost, thats my promise (wipes her tears) just be strong like everytime
Tanya fumes at Karan for Shrishti's carelessness.
Karan : thanks Tanya
Tanya : Karan, I told you to explain her not to do anything wrong, if today Raghav Sir found out then you know what could have happened Karan :I told her to go back at home but don't know why was she so desperate

Tanya : She has no idea in what big mess she is trapped in Karan gets a call from unknown number.
Voiceover : How did you like my gift? Mr Karan
Karan : who is this

Voiceover : You should never forget your old enemies and friends Karan
Karan : You?
Voiceover : Wow, you have great memory, don't worry your next gift is on the way, your girlfriend's sister is only the way to reach you and now she will pay for your mistakes in past my friend

Adtiya : what are you saying? Shrishti got in big mess and you were hiding from us
Karan ; I cannot take that call as a prank
Suddenly Karan gets a message in his phone about his conversation with Shrishti on stealing the keys of store room. Karan : look at this (shows the video) Aditya : oh my god, who is this person?
Karan : Whoever it is, the person is trying to take enmity on me through Shrishti
Aditya : do whatever you want, because if anything happened with Shrishti this time Preeta will not spare you
Karan : this is a private number, that person is keeping eye on every moment of Shrishti
Shrishti is sitting in her room with tensed mood when Preeta comes inside.
Shrishti : Sis (wipes her tears)
Preeta : you are crying?
Shrishti ; No its just
Preeta ; don't lie, you are worried right about me
Shrishti : You earned this respect with so much hard work and if anybody doubts on your integrity and respect I will not be able to tolerate that
Preeta : I promise you I will bring you out this mess and very soon
Shrishti : You are the best
Preeta : nothing will happen to my respect till you are here with me, I trust my Shrishti, and why did you skip dinner today
Shrishti ; Umm sis
Preeta twist her hears for being naughty
Shrishti ; di, it hurts (rubs her hears)
Preeta : you are being smart with your sister, it will not work with me, okay (feeds her)
Shrishti : Wow, your food has magic in it, I wish I could learn it
Preeta : How many time i told you that when time comes I will make you do everything but right now look at your career
Shrishti ; okay my dear sis
Preeta : Now you go to bed, its quite late and stops worrying, good night
Shrishti : good night (goes to bed)

Next day Akira and Naina goes near a mall when Akira accidentally clashes on Shrishti who has coffee in her hands. Akira gets furious on Shrishti when the coffee spills at her clothes and her showpiece breaks.
Shrishti : I am so sorry, (tries to clean )
Akira : shut up! are you blind, can't you see ? do you know they are such expensive clothes
Naina : don't get angry, lets go in washroom quickly before it gets stained, we don't want to argue with any ill mannered people
Shrishti : Excuse me, I said sorry, there is no need to get personal to it
Both of them have argument but Akira stops them and they go in opposite direction. Shrishti gets a call from her company telling to report at the office. She reaches the office and finds all the board of directors standing quietly.
Shrishti : what happened ma'am (tells to Tanya)
Raghav ; I must say you are very clever but feeling sorry that you will not be able to show it anymore
Shrishti : what do you mean Sir?
Raghav shows her the footage of Shrishti stealing the keys from store room and telling that to Karan about stealing it.
Karan tries to interrupt but is stopped by Raghav.
Shrishti ; Sir at least listen to me
Raghav : I will have to take strict action against you now
Karan : but Sir you cannot just file case for taking the keys
Raghav : your game is up Shrishti, we have found the witness who saw her giving a CD to employer of our rival
Shrishti and Karan are shocked to hear
Tanya ; what are you saying Sir
Raghav : Police found a witness who said saw Shrishti the other night
Police brings the goon to the office who points at Shrishti that she gave him the design.
Shrishti : Sir, he is lying I am innocent
Raghav : Enough, officer take her away
Karan tries to stop them but in vain
The police take her to the headquarters when Preeta sees her crying. Raghav and Karan goes with them
Preeta : Shrishti, what are you doing here
Shrishti; Di, i am being framed, i am innocent
Preeta : what has she done
Raghav : your sister has done a filthy act for money
Preeta : what rubbish it this
Raghav : She sold the design to our rival for money
Shrishti ; Di, trust me I did nothing

Raghav ; Never in my whole life of 25 years, nobody did this deed in my company till now Karan gets the same call from other day.
Voice ; Did you like my gift?
Karan : who are you? what do you want

Voice : Revenge, this is just beginning
Karan : if you have problem with me then talk meet me
Voice : Come behind old mill factory in evening
Karan cuts the call in anger unaware of Preeta overhearing his conversation.

Edited by abhiya23 - 6 years ago