OMG! Katrina & Varun in Remo Dsouza's Biggest Dance Film

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

Its happening! Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan finalised for Indias biggest dance film; releasing on November 8, 2019

Talk about some exciting news! Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan are finally collaborating for their first film together thanks to Remo D'Souza who has roped in the two ridiculously good looking actors for his next dance film. Yes! Although speculations are rife that this film in question is going to be the third part of Remo's hit franchise ABCD but the director refuses to reveal much as he confirmed to Bombay Times saying, "With this movie, I will get to direct Varun, who is among the best dancers in the film industry today, and Katrina, who has proved her versatility as a dancer. Producer Bhushan Kumar too is all praises for Varun and Katrina as he said, "Varun is a born entertainer and the audience loves his dance moves. Katrina is talented and hard-working she also has a mesmerising presence.

This film already looks like a blockbuster to us. I mean, we all know how both Varun and Katrina are such amazing dancers and watching them share screen space would be nothing less than a visual treat. Talk about their good looks and you will be tempted to check out their chemistry already. No wonder Varun cannot contain his excitement to hop onto this dreamy project as soon as possible as he said, "It's a huge achievement to work with Remo on what's going to be India's biggest dance film. I performed once in New York with Katrina and it was electric. She's going to bring her A' game, so I need to get back in shape as well. Bhushan is not only a strong producer but also contributes creatively, especially in the music department.

Katrina is equally hoping to make this film the most-talked about one next year as she elated, "I am excited to be joining Remo's vision. Varun's passion is wonderful; he works tirelessly to create magic on screen. And, Bhushan Kumar, with his understanding of market dynamics as a producer, will ensure this turns out to be the most talked-about film of 2019. I can't wait to start this journey.

Also starring Prabhudeva and Dharmesh from Remo's ABCD franchise, this film is slated to release on November 8, 2019. Keep watching this space for more updates.

taran adarsh

Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif... Yes, that's the lead cast of Bhushan Kumar and Remo Dsouza's biggest dance film... Costars Prabhu Dheva with Raghav Juyal, Dharmesh Yelande and Punit Pathak... 8 Nov 2019 release... This is Varun and Remo's second film together, after #ABCD2.

Edited by _Bitchaari_Bahu - 6 years ago