Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Wow crooked nose became straight...lol

I would say his old looks was more real and he looked better ... with that look he would have gotten good role of villain .

now his nose got straight but it pushed lip region down as well and hence he has that mouse look

i wish people remain real ... if u want to look good then look good in your real ...like hippo...

even pristine beauty anushka who would have gotten 100/100 for her beauty now gets 99/100 after her surgery went wrong..what a loss. lol

@burger yes such people are called burger in pakistan lol

hippo has been in US for long time...i am a double quarter pounder with cheese and pickles myself lol
Edited by hippopotamus - 6 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
He really changed his image to suit his work. Glad it went the reverse way for once lol. Was the "very big BW celebrity" B Sr or SRK 😆 Totally can se SRK doing this! He made fun of Madhuri's Yank accent too 😆
Twisterfry: Lol ofc they can!! When they go to private schools they very well do. That's how most star-kids, diplomats kids have accents/accented voices too.
Twisterfry thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Twisterfry: Lol ofc they can!! When they go to private schools they very well do. That's how most star-kids, diplomats kids have accents/accented voices too.

But how does it work? Do they have american teachers/classmates whose speech they listen to the extent that they start to adopt their mannerisms? Thats how they naturally acquire accents right? Or do they deliberately start speaking that way?

Sorry if I'm a bit doubtful. Where I come from I see many kids from private schools acting really pretentiously. Kinda annoys me tbh 
rainar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cory

That is ridiculous, changing your whole accent because a few douchebags poke fun at it, own whatever you are, those same people mocking would probably deep inside by dying for the accent cuz otherwise they just have their basic desi accent, in India they consider it some sorta privilege when they hear an accent had experience with it myself 

why is basic desi accent a bad thing?😕 no one is dying for foreign accent😆 I would not trade my "basic" desi accent for anything Fawad was called burger chaap in pak, not india, so why bash india and our desi accent😕Edited by rainar - 6 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How did he get this American accent? He kind of sounds like the guys in Toronto (not the trashy ones lmao, the studious academic kind).
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh so fawad went also to the beauty doc. ⭐️
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

How did he get this American accent? He kind of sounds like the guys in Toronto (not the trashy ones lmao, the studious academic kind).

He spent his childhood outside Pakistan. That's why maybe. But I have seen many English speaking Pakistani actors and musicians speak with an Anglicized accent. Don't know why.😕

But I am glad with Fawad's current accent. I think he trained for it while prepping for The Reluctant Fundamentalist.
TF: A lot of them do have American teachers/study with kids with these accents/children of diplomats etc who have the same accents & they learn & imbibe these accents!! It's not uncommon tbh.
It's on purpose because desis go crazy for anything western. So if they study for 2-3 years abroad, they suddenly have that accent instead of one they've lived around for 30 years. Same as in Indian schools which might have 3-4 foreign kids in their class- they will adopt that accent instead of the one 99% of the world around them has. 😆