Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PretiSingh

No can you share in here please the pix...so excited after reading ur...post

you r on instagram...u can check shymofficials insta account...yesterday priyanka also started following him...😊
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just chkd all the pics, they r awesome!⭐️ N the best part is Arjun is still wearing Raj's style outfits! Tarun looks exxtra handsome in those waistcoats, so I'm really happy he didn't go back to his Arjun style! 😉 

N looks like some exciting romantic scenes r coming up!🥳 But doesn't look like they r getting married again, just seems like a romantic night or something... Pri is looking fab as usual!  

But looks like Maya is still in the pic! 🤓 What's she up to now??! 🤔

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 6 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Vindhya posted her pics in red saree all decked up look..Maya will try her best to separate ArNi.
Tarun looks extra ordinary handsome in those waist coats..and in those traditional kurtas..
PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitakshii

Vindhya posted her pics in red saree all decked up look..Maya will try her best to separate ArNi.

Tarun looks extra ordinary handsome in those waist coats..and in those traditional kurtas..

Hy where did you see their pixs...the 1 you describing...so might be she will try to separate ARNI...but I doubt Arjun will fall for Maya...
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: PretiSingh

Hy where did you see their pixs...the 1 you describing...so might be she will try to separate ARNI...but I doubt Arjun will fall for Maya...

u can check vindhyas instagram profile ...she posted her pics in red saree...
Hmm okies, like I said I don't like saas bahu saazish type story track so I am taking a break from the show until something nice comes up.

But please keep the discussions going on here. :)

Bye.
Abisoye thumbnail
Am very disappointed why does every show have to be about saas, bahu or Obsessed lover. I find it really insulting that in the 21st century a woman who is pretty and intelligent is shown wanting a guy who she knows is married and she is even planning to kill his wife it's very cheap please end the track soon and think of something else other than all this stupid and regressive tracks.
^ Exactly yar! There could be so many other tracks! I seriously wished they shifted the scenario to Raj/Arhun's new parents house in Delhi for whatever reason and showed us some refreshing scenes. They can show how Bobby is getting treated and some business stuff and political issues or something! She's a minister and the only sign of that is her bodyguards! :(

A little bit of romantic jealousy track is fine but when there is a obsessive lover, it becomes too much especially when we have a saas bahu saazish type scenario going on along with it! Because even obsession track would have been some what digestible if she wasn't living in their house and Arjun's mom had truly changed and accepted Chandini. Because then Negativity will be minimum but here there isn't any respite, every scene is ruined with negativity!

CVs should know by now that too many villians spoil the show!
Abisoye thumbnail
Exactly I totally agree I hope it ends to I also have been reading updates alone because honestly it's like all show producers are living in the past.
sitakshii thumbnail
I am really looking forward to see chandni in all her new form...memory loss track will def b there and some new characters r introduced in the show...yesterday shyamofficial insta page posted the pics of a new entry...Arjun and chandni love story wud b in a new package very soon...