Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Seriously Tarun has grown so much as an actor...  This is the first time I am watching any shw of both pri and tarun and you knw in the beginning  I felt Pri was more natural than Tarun but off late Tarun is giving tough competition to her! πŸ˜ƒ Today for instance in that scene where he says that he isnt just arjun's bhooth who came to scare her politician dad and he too has feelings, he used Arjun's mannerisms , especially that wringing of his hands which Raj never used!⭐️ Man that's called falling back into character! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Also today in that whole starting scene on that cliff, when they reunited, one part of the hug was beyond adorable...so natural... He is just crushing her to him and her face is kinda twisted 2wards his chin actually!πŸ˜† But that was what the natural part of it was... I cud really feel Arjun's angst of meeting his wife after a long time, becoz till now she was Chandini kanaujiya to him, with whom he wanted revenge... But 2day he met with the chandini he left 2 years back, that chandini who is the love of his life... His emotions were perfect... he wanted to just crush her into himself... That was simply intense...❀️

Yeahhh in tht emotional hug scene on tht cliff...Tarun was outstanding...so natural...i mean i dont hv words to describe his acting prowess in tht scene...in the initial episodes  of the show he was so naive...this is his first stint on television ...he is a theatre actor ...but with time he is just exceling in each n every sceneπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by sitakshii - 6 years ago
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
March 26th

So today's eppy was totally adorable! Loved ardini's convo! ❀️ N the way they finally confessed to all their tricks and traps was fun... But best part was how Arjun scared poor kusum outvof her wits! Hahaha Poor gal was scared more for her life Or hair, I'm not sure! Arjun threatening to cut her choti was πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

N sahebji's reacn are always funny especially when ghost comes! πŸ˜† I love that actor! He's awesome! But will miss him when sahebji goes to jail... :(

Anyway, I got some idea what next track is going to be... It's going to be Maya ka mayajaal! :x Arjun's mom is going to emotionally blackmail him for sure! Oh God! I'm already dreading all the emotional atyachar! :x Hmm I just wish for some days they show some happy scenes b/w our couple... Maybe they can go to Raj' s house in Delhi for few days and spend time with Bobby and all? What say? That would be fun! Hope CVs listen to this plea!Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 6 years ago
PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hy guys...so finally it states the climax is here for half marriage...feeling sad...such a great serial coming to end...just can't accept it...please guys hope it's wrong...check the following site...
Latestgossipwu.com halfmarriage
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: PretiSingh

Hy guys...so finally it states the climax is here for half marriage...feeling sad...such a great serial coming to end...just can't accept it...please guys hope it's wrong...check the following site...

Latestgossipwu.com halfmarriage

may b they mean to say climax of this mystry of Arjun and Raj...not the show...
they hv not written tht the show is ending...no other site has given any news...lets b hopeful...and wish tht the show runs for a longer period of time...

Originally posted by: sitakshii

may b they mean to say climax of this mystry of Arjun and Raj...not the show...
they hv not written tht the show is ending...no other site has given any news...lets b hopeful...and wish tht the show runs for a longer period of time...

I think that's a fake website so don't worry about it yar. If the show was going to end then by this time next show ads would have started to air already. And tv shows don't end so soon, so hopefully ours too won't end soon.

I'm sure next track is Maya ka mayajaal! :D
PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hope it does as you saying...just love this show so much
sitakshii thumbnail
 If and tv has to end any of their shows they stop airing its promos 2-3 weeks before. and tv is still showing the promos of halfmarriage ..plus there is no news on any website regarding this...so lets b hopeful...from priyankas and shyamofficial's updates on instagram we get to know abt the upcoming tracks...so keep an eye on their instagram accounts Edited by sitakshii - 6 years ago
By the way guys hope everyone is hitting the chaska meter! It helps in forum ranking. In the mobile version, it is hidden under the 'show more' section on the top. So click on that and rate the eppy! :)

March 27th

So Ardini had their tete-a-tete and Maya memsab seemed to overhear but then looked like she didn't?! Ok I'm confused! Practically speaking no-one can hear from that distance but in the beginning it looked like she coud hear their convo and towards the end it looked like she couldn't? o.O Ahh I'm getting caught in the technicalities of the desi telly shows again, so let's ignore it ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hmm so Chandini finally cleared the maya issue with Arjun but I wish she had spoken about that hotel room incident more clearly coz I have a feeling that's going to be a problem later...

Sahabji's story is reaching its end... Mostly by Thursday the final showdown will happen. So I guess Maya will be the new negative lead after that. And I don't know about you guys but Arjun's mom has always been the show's most irritating character to me and now she's going to be in her most irritating avatar again as she's going to be emotionally blackmailing Arjun to marry Maya! Arrgh! X(

I just wish we get some happy times before the saas bahu drama starts... Coz I hate saas bahu stuff and will be skipping those scenes...

By the way, where are Raj's adopted parents and Bobby? It's time they make an appearance. New characters and set up is always refreshing!Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 6 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Loved the cute hugs of our hero and heroine in today's epi...the track is gripping.
Maya is very clever...she wud do something very nasty
Raj's family wud b shown soon...I saw their pics on shyofficials insta page
March 28th

So today nothing much happened... Mostly a filler eppy. Chandini found out the whole truth about Sahabji, including the truth that he killed her mom. :(

And nothing else, just as usual Maya and Arjun's mom emotional atyachar continues! πŸ˜†

But special mention to Vindya's stylist! Because Vindya hands down wins the best dressed person in this show! Her outfits are just gorgeous! ❀️