EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD (EDT- no:1)

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys, So this is the thread for discussing the various happenings of the episodes. It's open for all, so let's all discuss our ideas and predictions here. Also after every eppy do come here and give your summary and thoughts. This will help revive the forum and show!

<font size="3" color="#ff0000">March 16, 2018.</font>

So Chandini is remembering all the incidents that led to her shooting Arjun. And somehow I feel that Sampath uncle guy is involved in changing the fake bullets and placing real ones instead. I kind of feel he is playing double game either he is doing this bcz saabji told him or doing it independently for some reason...

Precap: ugh hope its a dream! Err sorry nightmare that is... Chandini is taking pheras with Sid! 😲 And what more, Arjun is putting flowers on the couple while they are taking pheras! 😡 Satyanash! 😆 😆

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Hi guys, So this is the thread for discussing the various happenings of the episodes. It's open for all, so let's all discuss our ideas and predictions here.

March 16, 2018.

So Chandini is remembering all the incidents that led to her shooting Arjun. And somehow I feel that Sampath uncle guy is involved in changing the fake bullets and placing real ones instead. I kind of feel he is playing double game either he is doing this bcz saabji told him or doing it independently for some reason...

Precap: ugh hope its a dream! Err sorry nightmare that is... Chandini is taking pheras with Sid! 😲 And what more, Arjun is putting flowers on the couple while they are taking pheras! 😡 Satyanash! 😆 😆

sorry i didnt watched your post even i feel he is the villan and it look like sahabji really dont know anything because after leap we can see that sahabji really has just became a cartoon
may be he is the man of singhanias
and possible he is manipulating chandini even now for marriage with siddhart
Edited by adni143 - 6 years ago
Oh right yar, he might be with the singhanias or maybe he did it bcz Sahabji was illtreating him and he wanted to remove sahabji chances of bcmg minster... So by gaining sympathy votes saying her husband was killed he made Chandini minister? I don't either way that guy seems fishy!Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 6 years ago
Btw wat do you think, she is really getting married to sid or is it a dream?
PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Hi guys, So this is the thread for discussing the various happenings of the episodes. It's open for all, so let's all discuss our ideas and predictions here.

March 16, 2018.

The episodes are interesting and I guess whover the main villain is ...is a very smart person not yet caught. And chani should have told arjun long time about all this...hopefully she reveals to him and gets him back...and what about the scene with maya...I hope arjun reveals the truth to maya so that she leads him to chani as well just like manu is doing..
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey thanks a lot for opening this thread...
I just wanna see the passionate hug of Arjun and Chandni when Chandni will refuse to marry Sid...
sitakshii thumbnail
Hey folks i am curious abt one thing...i just hope nothing happened tht night when maya spiked the drink of Arjun and slept besides him on tht hotel bed...becaz in the morning when Arjun woke up his buttons were opened...i just hope his izzat is intact...:
PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitakshii

Hey folks i am curious abt one thing...i just hope nothing happened tht night when maya spiked the drink of Arjun and slept besides him on tht hotel bed...becaz in the morning when Arjun woke up his buttons were opened...i just hope his izzat is intact...:

Well that will be interesting to watch...but I feel maya must not have done nytink as she herself is curious to find out the truth after she talked to rajs dad...she kind of felt something is wrong...but the twist might bring new story line as well...but on instagram I see arjun n chani together but no Tikka or mangalsutra on chani...leaves me question will they remarry or just...a dream sequence whatever it is...I just want the show to continue...for longer time
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: PretiSingh

Well that will be interesting to watch...but I feel maya must not have done nytink as she herself is curious to find out the truth after she talked to rajs dad...she kind of felt something is wrong...but the twist might bring new story line as well...but on instagram I see arjun n chani together but no Tikka or mangalsutra on chani...leaves me question will they remarry or just...a dream sequence whatever it is...I just want the show to continue...for longer time

I think may b  Arjun's mother will take time to accept chandni as her bahu ...plus Sidharth will turn negative ...he will try to destroy chandni as per the article...whatever ...yes we just want this show to run for a longer period of time 😊
Edited by sitakshii - 6 years ago
Hmm, I think he will just fill her maang or something because technically they are still married nah, so no need for a full fledged marriage again...

N about Maya, I dun think she did anything. He was already asleep by the time he fell on the bed after she drugged him. Maybe later she might claim some crap if they plan on turning her into a full on negative character... But I doubt they will do that as I read that Vindya, the actor playing Maya is going to be in another show.