kitu Gidwani - Acting

Hearttalks_90s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I remember her in swabhimaan and i found her acting her portrayal of mistress dialogue delivery the poise with which she carried herself was too good... her acting was appealing
but yesterday she dint act well at all... she is not a new actress who wud take time to get into a character. and her dialogue delivery was pathetic... also after the slap the way she walked away dint understand what she was trying to portray?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmosandme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly! I've never seen her before but read on many threads here that she is a wonderful actress.
But yesterday I found her acting very very average, and dialogue delivery pathetic too!!
PritiSC thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even i didnt liked her yesterday...she didnt sounded like senior actor...she was not at all into her role
Our phulla bua was the best...i could sense her experience in acting
Hearttalks_90s thumbnail
Originally posted by: cosmosandme

Exactly! I've never seen her before but read on many threads here that she is a wonderful actress.
But yesterday I found her acting very very average, and dialogue delivery pathetic too!!

ya i had expected a powerful lady whose acting wud make u love to hate her... but she fell miserably
Hearttalks_90s thumbnail
Originally posted by: PritiSC

Even i didnt liked her yesterday...she didnt sounded like senior actor...she was not at all into her role

exactly phulla bua being a veteran actor was into the role instantly and we loved and adored her... but here i expected more from kitu since she wud b playing grey/negative to be powerful... however she dint even utter the dialogues properly with no conviction at all... will wait how she progresses. though not expected from veteran like her.
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kitty was not syncing yo her character. Rakesh n taiji character was powerful than kittu.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I am with the popular opinion.. I found something off about her acting as well. My mom saw her and immediately said "She's Kitu Gidwani na?" She's a popular face and also well known for her acting I wonder what went wrong the first day.
Let's see the upcoming episodes.

She walking out of Rohan's room after the slap was the weirdest thing CVs ever portrayed. It was funny though. But we know Dadi is vicious and Sameer will pay for the slap (i guess)
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PritiSC

I dont think we could compare Kittu Gidwani with Jaishree T

Jaishree T has 40+ years of experience in nearly all kind of roles possible and Kittu Gidwani has only 20-25 years experience mostly in Glam dolls, so she might take some time to sync in

However she is a awesome actress and once she is into the role she would definitely surpass everyone
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly my thoughts..
I used to watch swabhimaan ...shvetalana is a character that stayed for long in my mind ..
But yesterday she fell flat ...
But then I thought she was away from acting for quite some time...may be it takes a little time to get adjusted.
Hearttalks_90s thumbnail
Originally posted by: delightful.

I am with the popular opinion.. I found something off about her acting as well. My mom saw her and immediately said "She's Kitu Gidwani na?" She's a popular face and also well known for her acting I wonder what went wrong the first day.

Let's see the upcoming episodes.

She walking out of Rohan's room after the slap was the weirdest thing CVs ever portrayed. It was funny though. But we know Dadi is vicious and Sameer will pay for the slap (i guess)

yes after the slap thing, I thought are they planning her to show some comic side but then she isnt for a comic role. 

its not right to judge on the first day... but still i expected a better dialogue delivery at least from her