Namrata is Gauri's partner

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
That means she will live till the end.
I am so bored now. Namrata is the other partner. I want to laugh like Rahul because KB definitely has some good sense of humour. He lets Gauri know about Namrata's murders but he also wants Namrata to get the shivlings. 

And Gauri let Rahul know about the shivlings and conveniently forgot to tell about Namrata murdering two people. She had to discuss about Shambhu baba's prophecy which Rahul obviously was going to ignore but the dream about Namrata wasnt important. She is infact happy that Namrata is the other person.I am just too tired of this accumulated stupidity. Is there anyway shivling can make people smart investigators? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on dear. Was thinking the same thing.
Also Namrata's negativity is getting to be too much.
She definitely needs to be brought it justice soon.
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Let the makers only keep Namrata
then I can happily quit the show
2filmy thumbnail
I just can't understand
why Gauri did not tell Rahul about Namrata
How I wish the lorry crushes Namrata
and she still lives
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think Nammo Rani is going to use this power as a 'stay out of jail card'. Rahul and Gauri's first priority is to find the shivlings and save the villagers. So maybe Namrata will blackmail Gauri that they can only restore the shivlings if she's also a part of it. Gauri will obviously want to save the whole village first before getting Namrata punished. Also Rahul will also agree with Gauri after a few arguments (going by their track record 😆). I think this is how the makers are planning to keep Nammo Rani's character till the end. I don't have much problem if Nammo Rani get punished only at the end. But I really want Rahul and Gauri to know her true face ASAP. Her acting all goody goody around them is just irritating.
2filmy thumbnail
I doubt if Gauri will want to punish Namrata at all
though Namrata does not deserve any mercy at all
Gauri is just too good for her 
She should stop telling Namrata everything
if required she can cook up a few stories too
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Namrata is making and taking calls yet no one is bothered about it. Who is she talking to? Lakhan Pal and Thakur are absconding. Her brother is dead. Bua is away. Who is she talking to that too secretly? She was restless after that call and Gauri said this to Rahul. Yet he is okay with Namrata's weird behaviour.
I don't mind Namrata screen space but making the leads, the police, Thakur so useless wasn't required. Namrata- Thakur scene was so poorly written. She had all the time in the world to use that capsule. The syringe was thrown where? Yes, where Latika was sitting. Its not that Namrata is a great planner. Its just that other people involved have below average IQ.

There is still a lot left to be explained. If Namrata is madly in love with Rahul then who framed Rahul for Sheru's murder? Why did Shambhu baba sit in the truck which belongs to Sethji's man? Why is this man trying to prove that the truck doesnt need a driver when he is just a paid goon? Why did this truck kill Sethji's men who were carrying the Shivlings? Also, why did this man save Rahul and Gauri?  What is his connection with Garudi? 

I think they can still tell us a lot more than Namrata's psycho avatar. Only because she has to live till the end doesn't mean we have to watch her face every time we watch KBR.

2filmy thumbnail
There is also no need of new entries daily
They should keep the same characters
and weave the story around them