Preetan OS "Our Unlucky Love" *13/3*

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello forumwasizz, I am big time Preetan fan but this is my first post in the forum. Hope you enjoy this.

Disclaimer
This is entirely a work of fiction.

Preeta stood there, shocked. Everything happened so fast that she didn't get a time understand or react. She could see the happiness in her mother's face. She could see Shrishty's excitement very clearly. She could see Rakhi and Sarla congratulating each other. She was going to be the daughter-in-law of this family. She was going to be Mrs. Luthra soon. She has always dreamt of a prince coming and sweeping her feet off taking her to a la la land. He was her friend, a very good friend but she had never thought of marrying him. It was something beyond her imagination. She had found love in someone after Prithvi's betrayal, he had been her constant support and the mere thought of marrying someone else and losing him was killing her from inside. She looked around, there stood the brothers, one her fiance and other the love of her life. They both were the blessings in her life and she never thought that she would fall crazily in love with one and complicate her relationship with the other. Feeling her gaze on them, both looked at her. One had a happy smile while the other had a forced one. Tears rolled down her eyes and she ran out of the crowd.

"Look, she blushed." She could hear Rakhi aunty but she chose not to turn. 

She reached the basement the cried her heart out. She let out all her frustration and anger along with the immense pain she felt. She had just started believing in fairy tales and all her dreams were crushed. She was out on a camp and when she returned, she was informed about her marriage. And he just stood there, saying nothing. He didn't say anything when she looked at him with pleading eyes, just gazed down as if finding something really interesting with his shoes. She closed her eyes feeling a hold on her shoulder. 

"Why did you let this happen?" She asked still crying, not looking at him.

"He loves you." She got an instant reply. 

It boiled her from inside. Se stood up and dragged his collar. 

"He loves me? And you don't?" She yelled and he was taken aback with her sudden outburst. "You taught me me fall in love, trust in love, and you broke my trust? Why are you doing this? You said we will have a future together. Why did you let it happen at the first place, Karan...? Why did you?" 

She fell back on the ground as tears refused to leave the eyes. And he felt helpless. The Karan Luthra, who had always got what he wanted, was now in a virtue of... sacrifice. He was going away from the girl he had loved more than his life. His first true love. He was successful in exposing Prithvi and Sherlyn's dirty games in front of everyone and saved both Rishab and Preeta's life from being destroyed. Slowly but shortly, he had realised his feelings for her and made her realise too. 

When he came to know that Rishab was too in love with Preeta, it felt like the earth had slipped under his feet. He felt his heart being stabbed, he wanted to shout, throw a tantrum but that was the last thing he could do at that time. His mother said that they both could heal each other's broken heart and he felt his heart breaking. He had loved Rishab very much, and he couldn't see him in sorrow. And he had loved Preeta as well, and couldn't live without her. When one was his breath, the other was a heartbeat. Rishab was the reason of his survival and Preeta, his existence. But today, he had to choose one between the two. And he did. He chose Rishab over Preeta. He decided that he would breathe without Preeta but he would never be able to survive with a guilt on his heart of hurting his brother. He knew, Preeta would understand him.

"He has fulfilled all my dreams, Preeta. It's time for me to pay back." He said as he sat beside him to match her. "Try to understand, he loves you."

"I don't care!" She yelled again. "You have no right to decide my life, Karan Luthra! I just don't care what your brother feels, I just love you and will never marry him!" 

Karan held Preeta tightly and helped her to stand while she continued to hit him continuously. 

"Just come with me, and tell everyone that it's us. If I will marry someone, then it's you, Karan." 

"We can't do this." He said as tears threatened to overflow his eyes anytime.

"Why can't we? We love each other, dammit! Why the hell are you doing this to me? You can't tell, right? Fine, I will do the favour to us." She started moving inside the house.

"Preeta, Preeta listen to me." He tried to stopped her by pulling her elbow. "You love me, right?"

"You have a doubt?"

"If you really love me, marry my brother." He said and felt a burning sensation on his cheek the next moment. 

Preeta had slapped him.

"Do you even know what the heck are you speaking, Karan?" She said, her red in rage. "There is no need to be a God of Sacrifice all of a sudden. It is my tag not yours. It doesn't suits you."

"Preeta, Rishab is already hurt from inside. If he got to know about our relationship, he will break down. I have always loved you, but I also can't see him upset. Don't do this, please. It's time to prove your friendship with him. Hold his hand, forever." He said with so innocence that she calmed down. 

Karan held her shoulders and looked into her eyes. 

"It isn't important that every true love is a sucessful love. Sometimes those love become eternal who never reach a goal. He will always keep you happy, Preeta. Always. Just say yes." 

"You know what will be the status of our relation after this?" She asked in the moat calmest way possible. "I will be your elder brother's wife." 

"I know, but anything for Rishab. Please stand by me, a last time. For the sake of your friendship with Rishab, for the sake of our love. Please, please Preeta." He almost begged. 

Preeta could do nothing. Her love was always her first priority and Karan had become her life. Separating from Karan was like pulling out her life outside her but she decided. She would do this for him. For Rishab. She didn't know she would ever be able to love Rishab or forget him, but she promosed to Karan that she would try. Karan caressed her hair and wiped her tears. Giving her a painful smile, he turned to part his ways from her forever.

"Karan!" He stopped hearing her voice. 

"Can I hug you?" She asked with her voice full of innocence. "You would atleast give this right to my love, wouldn't you? A last time?"

He didn't think for a second then and pulled her into a bone crushing hug. She hugged back. They both cried. Cried for their love, for their broken dreams, on their unfortunate and their unlucky love. They never thought of ending up like this. But some love stories leave incomplete. All love stories do not have a happy ending.

Love,

Shirisha๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My goodness this was just brilliant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฒ, Or can I just say out of whole world. This is like the nightmare we will see on show in future ๐Ÿ˜ญ but damn the dialogues are heart wrenching. 
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya23

My goodness this was just brilliant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฒ, Or can I just say out of whole world. This is like the nightmare we will see on show in future ๐Ÿ˜ญ but damn the dialogues are heart wrenching. 

Thank you so much!! Please share this with your friends.
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Its awesome. ..beautifully written. ..but I hope ekta mayya doesn't think this way. ...it should be PREERAN FOREVER. ...Karan no sacrifice plz ...
Angel2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Out of the world 
So emotional I was teary eyed reading this 
Preeran separation is something I will never be able to handle
ArHi.PreeRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg you write so well. My heart is crying. But i dont want this to happen ever. Pls write more stories on PreeRan . I would love to read something on the current track
manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written... this is heart wrenching... but hope this is not The End
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I had tears by the end of it... it's so sad. I kinda hoped Rishab would see their last hug and cancelled the wedding. Lol...

Hope this doesn't turn out to be the real track.

You write really well.. pls do continue but on happy stories of Preeran pls...
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is just awesome & well written๐Ÿ‘
SunshineMk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was really good.  Now heartbreak. 
It was very well written.