Preeran's Kundali Bhagya is very unlucky

PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

In the latest bts, Preeta and Karan are again having hide and seek in Palveer rokasmiley44. Their kundali bhagya has to be really cursed and same goes for their children. Despite being alive they are not able to attend their kids wedding function together and happily and neither their kids are able to see their parents together happily in their functions. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coffeeeeffoc thumbnail

Show's name should be Kundali Abhagya smiley37

Apart from Palki's parents and Karan 's parents,rest are either divorced/widow/living in separation.

So In the true sense only kundali bhagya ka milan palki aur Karan ke parents ka hi hua hai.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

So True..

smiley26

Preeta And Karan Needs To Meet Already Enough Hide And Seek

smiley7

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think - mohit suggested rajveer should meet luthras before roka and inform them about preeta and her conditions  - so they don't talk that way to preeta and her memory does not get hurt...etc.

I think - it was the best chance to disclose this mess - enough of hide and seek smiley37

- funny thing is... preeta was on bed in karan's room few times... family members noticed/witnessed it and dis-appears smiley37

Kudos to writers for fooling viewers for months smiley37smiley37smiley37

Writers are great - shanaya cannot see fully grown man (rajveer) in her bathroom smiley37smiley37smiley32

This show became my stressbuster - I really laugh at it.... feels more of comedy than drama smiley37

A4Anjie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffeeeeffoc

Show's name should be Kundali Abhagya smiley37

Apart from Palki's parents and Karan 's parents,rest are either divorced/widow/living in separation.

So In the true sense only kundali bhagya ka milan palki aur Karan ke parents ka hi hua hai.

or

Kundli durbhagya smiley37

A4Anjie thumbnail

A request to writers / makers:

please bring rishabh and mohit's mom (- gurpreet?) together, I love them both 

- and mohit with rajveer looks more of like a brother than shaurya smiley37

This way - they can have gurpreet-preeta together like shrishti-preeta before the leap -and mohit-rajveer together as brothers like karan-rishabh pre leapsmiley27

PreetNaLaagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I think - mohit suggested rajveer should meet luthras before roka and inform them about preeta and her conditions  - so they don't talk that way to preeta and her memory does not get hurt...etc.

I think - it was the best chance to disclose this mess - enough of hide and seek smiley37

- funny thing is... preeta was on bed in karan's room few times... family members noticed/witnessed it and dis-appears smiley37

Kudos to writers for fooling viewers for months smiley37smiley37smiley37

Writers are great - shanaya cannot see fully grown man (rajveer) in her bathroom smiley37smiley37smiley32

This show became my stressbuster - I really laugh at it.... feels more of comedy than drama smiley37

True Luthras are giving tough competition to gokul dham society with their comical bizzarness. 

PreetNaLaagi thumbnail

Edited by PreetNaLaagi - 5 months ago