Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^Aryan actually could. He has a good body at this young age & is a good-looking & tall copy of SRK. He also has this smouldering sexiness to his face. It's Suhana who won't because to be very very blunt- She's impressively ugly.

Nah I don't think so he'll make it big. 
I don't know it is me or anybody else -but he makes me  super uncomfortable in a way SRK doesn't.
Probably uncanny valley effect (Google it) 
Aryan is not someone I would say is pleasant to one's eyes Even though I must say he's objectively handsome. 
But I maintain-he's not easy on eyes. 
This same problem was suffered by Saif Ali Khan too.
His uncanny resemblance to Sharmila fueled with testosterone made him uneasy on the eyes.  
Also I have actually noticed people in India prefer faces with soft features than chiselled faces,  especially within men. 
That's where I think Aryan lose. 
At least Saif had soft features. 
This actually increases the uncanny valley effect of his face trillion times. 
I think Suhana looks like a housemaid.
And I don't think single screen fan is going to pay money to see a housemaid play a glamourous damsel in distress. 
Well,  I actually believe Suhana could've made it big in Alternative cinema if she weren't srk's daughter (I'm yet to see her acting skills so won't comment)
But she's SRK'S daughter and interested in mainstream BW , So I'm sorry Suhana,  BW mein tum flop HI rahe jaoge even if you can act. Kyunki tumhare looks aur heritage mein disadvantage hai 

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Why does every star kid want to be an actor? With the world at her oyster she can be anything...SRK is her father...money is not a problem.
Yeah don't want to be a bitch but she looks like a female version of Srk...and no it's not a compliment. Sorry to quote Sonam...but if you aren't good looking you have to be a good actor. Bollywood is shallow. So if she really is talented then great but if she is counting on glamour then boy is she on for a surprise.
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know about Suhana. I think she is decent height wise and has a decent body. She has gorgeous hair and nice eyes too. But her overall look is very average. Since she is a girl, she needs to either be an extraordinary actress or have some appeal to her. Even Jahnvi was very average in my opinion but she had work done and had skin lightening treatments done. Her mother groomed her for years. 
Aryan is someone who never seemed interested in films. He always gets so annoyed and awkward in front of papparazzi. He doesn't seem like the guy who likes to be the center of attention. He isn't too media savvy like other star kids either. 

Regardless, they are extremely provilaged. SRK has enough wealth to last him generations to come. 
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is this a school play

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQQsF5iAN7K/?hl=enEdited by ---Betty--- - 6 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is not even Heroine material and nothing glamourous she can try in tv serial side role. Or may be side role in movie. Sh is forcing herself to look glamorous.
Aryan has the look and an x factor to be in BW!
Anyways Suhana should try something else other then bollywood.

Yeah, Ambani school play. She played a modern version of Cinderella. It must be 4-5 years old because she's been in London for the past few years. She must have been 13 or so at the time. 

People like Shabana Azmi were hyping her up as a seriously good actress. I wish they would all stop because it would hurt even more then if/when things don't work out. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Suhana is very pretty, she'll grow to into a beautiful lady with age. She is what 16? Most girls are awkward and weird at this age..but I feel she shouldn't venture into film business, too much pressure instead she should probably try out some other entertainment venture like Netflix or something. If she can produce and act in one nice Netflix show she could hit out internationally where the pressure of being Shahrukh's daughter is very very less. 
My buxom mallu nurse is more beautiful and talented than SRK female version ðŸ˜›
DangerZone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peanutbolt

I think Suhana is very pretty, she'll grow to into a beautiful lady with age. She is what 16? Most girls are awkward and weird at this age..but I feel she shouldn't venture into film business, too much pressure instead she should probably try out some other entertainment venture like Netflix or something. If she can produce and act in one nice Netflix show she could hit out internationally where the pressure of being Shahrukh's daughter is very very less. 

She's turning 18 this year. Suhana is not pretty - it is what it is. 
Edited by DangerZone - 6 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Suhana is pretty but not like the extraordinary beautiful that the BW actresses are supposed to be...Aryan on the other hand is so so handsome ...but I wish SRK's kids don't join the industry as actors because even if they are talented , they will always be compared to SRK and his talent , charm and personality is impossible to live up to...something like what happened to AB Jr...despite being so talented he was always compared to Big B and hence came the rejection