Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PohaJalebi.

Wow kya baat hai...guitar,gymnastics AND martial arts...ALL the skills required for an ACTOR he has.

😆😆
Actually yeh bhi nehi chaiye tha..All skills = SRKs son..Kaafi hain
MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Yeah, Ambani school play. She played a modern version of Cinderella. It must be 4-5 years old because she's been in London for the past few years. She must have been 13 or so at the time. 

People like Shabana Azmi were hyping her up as a seriously good actress. I wish they would all stop because it would hurt even more then if/when things don't work out. 

If this is good acting then I don't know anything about acting 
Suhana just can't Act. 
She was screeching in the name of acting .

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
So it starts. These are the following scenarios-
Mag covers, films, ads, reality shows etc etc all for her to take.
1. If she is a disaster like Athiya then she will last for 10 years atleast
2. If she is moderately successful like Sonam then she will last for 20 years atleast
3. If she is anything like Alia we get to see her for atleast 30-40 years. 
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Urmi-

Suhana just can't Act. 

I think she is a great actress, if this play was supposed to be a comedy. I laughed much more at her "whyyy my life is sad aah aah uhuhaaah" lines than those so-called comedies Judwa2 & Golmaal4. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^W*F hahahaha that's brutal!

Ya, she's a bad actress! I hope this isn't how she plans to act in the films she will do. Idk she too has been shipped off to study abroad, I didn't think she would be seeing how deeply protective SRK is of her. Her rumoured BF Ahaan Pandey is super-dodgy!! He's the type who would date her because she's SRK's daughter.

She's so horrendously ugly, sorry, ugh.

Urmi: I don't agree at all. Aryan has no such effect in my eyes & is pretty good-looking & sexy. He would do well if he debuts in films.
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i find suhana very pretty she has a raw unique face but problem is she reminds me so much of srk 
same with athiya her face is so much like suneil shetty 
its not their fault i think they both are gorgeous ðŸ˜³

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Putting aside acting for a bit, Suhana is still a teenager. She is just 17. And she looks MUCH better than Kajol did in her Baazigar days. I'm not saying Suhana is drop dead gorgeous but she isn't so ugly that she can't be groomed well to look decent. I've seen some of her recent pictures and with the right makeup and styling, she looks decent.

Anyways, I hope SRK doesn't force his children into films because to be honest, that's a huge pair of shoes they need to fill. They are extremely privileged kids and always got the best of the best but it would be better if they aren't competing with their fathers stardom.

Abhishiek is not a bad actor. Intact, he is a decent actor and can act better than some extremely successful actors today. But he can never match his father which is why he is just considered ABSr. son and Aishwariya husband.

Suhana looks like a female version of SRK. It might seem harsh but that's the truth and in this industry below average looking female actors cannot be successful no matter their acting skills.

Even in Baazigar, Kajol wasn't below average looking IMO. She was strictly average but still feminine looking and attractive.

Suhana will always remind ppl of SRK (including me ofc), that is her biggest disadvantage.Edited by Krantikari - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Urmi-

Suhana just can't Act. 

why why why why ðŸ¤£ aah aaah aaah aaah aaah ðŸ¤£
comments ðŸ¤£

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am actually curious about the kind of movies she would select.. Cuz from what Shah has revealed about her tastes in movies, that would be interesting
Baki tou dekh kar hi pata chalega
Gauri seems excited which is sweet