Mystery and Emotions ~ Asshi's index *page 3 Abhiya TS sequel link*

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Salam everyone!😛

Welcome to my world of Mystery, Magic and Emotions.

As for my introduction then,

I am Asshi.
That's not my real name though, its easy to remember anyway as its user name and nickname too.
I am a student, struggling to achieve my goals. 
And one of the little writer out of the thousands best writer here on IF.
That's enough for introduction😆

I wrote stories on different couples from the shows I loved to watch. Mostly, all of them have ended except for one. I won't trouble you guys by giving the list of couples instead just look at my banner and bingo, all the characters are just there. Quite easy, right?😉

After realizing, I had wrote enough stories to form an index I decided to make one. Thanks to sana1819786 who asked for my stories that my laziness were kicked off and I decided to finally put my index on forum even though I had compiled my story for index long back😳

All the banners posted here are made by me and all the stories are solely my imagination and if a banner or a concept is someone else I have given them the whole credit for that.

Don't use my stories, titles or concept without my permission. I won't lecture on how wrong and right it is since everyone else had done that job perfectly besides I believe everyone knows what's right and what's wrong. So, please avoid any type of plagiarism. You can ask permission from me instead.

Scroll down to next post for index...
Edited by Asshi... - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asshi... thumbnail
Fanfiction

QUBOOL HAI

AsYa FF : Hopeless end

Theme - Emotional

Status - completed

Description - Started from the show broken marriage track when Tanveer framed Asad and Zoya decided to leave Asad. It's the story of Asad and Zoya misery and how Asad finds Zoya and how Tanveer is exposed.

ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON

ArShi FF : Incredible love

Theme - Suspense, Drama and Love

Status - Completed

Description - Started from the first ever episode. The story is based on Khushi and Arnav struggle to accept their love for each other and the truth that surfaced after they accept their incredible love and the question that arose will their love ever have happy ending after facing the harsh realities of their lives?

CROSSOVER

Crossover FF : Supernatural love

Theme - friendship, love, mystery and Supernatural

Status - completed

Leads : AsYa from Qubool hai ; ArShi from Is pyaar ko kya naam doon ; RishBala from Madhubala

Description - AsYa, ArShi and RKbala are childhood friends and lovers. They were living a smooth life with Dilshad but everything changed when they decided to get married some strange things and some hidden truths with a danger eyeing them.

Dark FF : Passion... The Buried Secret 

Theme - Mystery, friendship, love and supernatural powers

Status - on-going

Leads : AsYa from Qubool hai ; ArShi from Is pyaar ko kya naam doon ; RishBala from Madhubala ; Abhiya from Pyaar kii ye ek kahaani

Description - continuation and sequel of Supernatural Love but nothing like Supernatural Love. It's completely filled with suspense and thrill and yes a spice of fun too. It's a quest of Khushi with her friends AsYa and Rkbala. It's a love story of their kids with their struggle to protect each other from lurking evils.

Scroll down...
Asshi... thumbnail
Short Stories

JAMAI RAJA

SidNi SS : Stuck in Maze

Theme - Suspense

Status - completed

Description - SidNi with their friends Ritika and Samira planned a trip that changed their lives completely.

QUBOOL HAI

SeHan SS : Broken hopes

Theme - Mystery and Love

Status - completed

Description - Seher and Rehan are two sad souls with lot of pain in their hearts. Seher is trying to find about her parents when she meets Rehan and the story unfolds then

PYAAR KII YE EK KAHAANI

Abhiya SS : Frozen Pain - Story of Eternal Love

Theme - love, pain and vampire

Status - completed

Description - Abhay is freezed in ice by Maithli but what happen when Piya not let him erase her memories?

Abhiya SS : Beautiful Mistake

Theme - Forbidden love

Status - completed

Description - Piya is getting married to someone she doesn't want to.

Scroll down for more...
Edited by Asshi... - 6 years ago
Asshi... thumbnail
One Shots

MERI AASHIQUIE TUM SE HI

IshVeer OS : Aashiquie

Description - First and last os on IshVeer based on Chirag murder.

JAMAI RAJA

SidNi : Together forever

Description - it was for competition read the story to know more

SidNi OS : Passing the all lies

Description - For competition based on Siddharth truth coming in open during his marriage.

SidNi OS : Change of time

Description -  situation after Rajveer is killed

SidNi OS : Death of life

Description - Siddharth got tired of accuses and the pain so he decided to leave everything.

QUBOOL HAI

Jannat to Sanam OS : Biggest punishment

Description - Jannat remember everything and regret what she did.

SeHan - SaHil : Power of love

Description - Based on Rehan being shot by Tanveer.

SeHan OS : Silence and Smile

Description - Rehan find out about Sunheri truth

AyRa OS : Your Strength

Description - Ayaan has left Siddiquie mansion and Haider tried to took revenge on Ghafoor by using Humaira what will happen when Ayaan returns?

Description - Zoya letter to Asad as she decided to move out after mukaddar ka khel track

AsYa OS : Survivors

Description - after facing a lot in life Zoya considered herself and Asad, survivors

SeHan - SaHil : Drabble

Description - It was for competition and was a OS but I think it's a short drabble. It's lighthearted short.

Description - Based on Shaad, Jannat and Afsana angle

EK DEEWAANA THA

Shiv OS : Destiny

Description - Life of Shiv filled with poetry and pain. His journey to and after the death. His love for his Sharanya.

TWO SHOT

PYAAR KII YE EK KAHAANI

Abhiya TS - I Can Die FOR YOU

Description - Ananya demands to her father to tell he r about the life of Person in picture that her father always stares with guilt. Her father then told her about Abhay Raichand life and love story.

Abhiya TS - I Live Because Of You

Description - Sequel of TS I Can Die FOR YOU. Return and Revenge of Abhay Raichand, The Fire. Read to know more.

That's it!😛

Edited by Asshi... - 5 years ago
Asshi... thumbnail
Okay so finally I completed it! It was so difficult.

Forgive the glitches in text, net was troubling a lot. I was unable to post few banners particularly my index banner but I can't do it now either. Net is just ughhh...

I'll check everything later if its working or not.

If you find some problem in links or banners aren't showing then, except for few stories that I ain't made since I wrote them later, tell me for sure.

and yes this is not the end to my work I have almost 15 stories half written in my notepad I'll post them when I'll be free and that will be completed. Plus not to forget my first ever story that I have yet to rewrite. So yes will be updating Index time to time

Love,
Asshi.
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the index yar...
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot dear for index
will surely have to read after all banners and descriptions are so attractive 
will read as soon as I get time for it