Dark FF : Passion...The Buried Secret *completed* removed*

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Salaam everyone!

Many of you especially my princo, Shreya, will be glad to know why this thread is created and to which story it belongs.

I have finally managed to write the sequel of story Supernatural love. This story was completed years back though I was rewriting it again now and it is completed now once again. So it's time for me to complete my promise to my loyal readers and bestest friend Shreya my princo.

Enough of my blabbering now I'll come to point, to story. Supernatural love was a crossover and was based on three shows, Qubool hai, Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon and Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon but this story its sequel has an addition of another show i.e Pyaar kii ye ek kahaani. My favorite show.

And I promise you all that you guys will enjoy this story more than Supernatural love because I enjoyed it writing and it has got much more than Supernatural love.

All the shows character will get equal importance and are truly important too so no show lover will be disappointed and I believe will enjoy it thoroughly.

I'll like to give a little summary of supernatural love so to give you guys a view since both the stories are connected and independent at the same time.

Supernatural love was the story of six friends Asad Zoya, Arnav Khushi and Rishab Madhu. They were studying in Washington, Fork. Dilshad, the eldest in their family, decided them to get married and that's when the strange happenings started and changed their life.

They find out that they are saviors and they have to fight with Demonio to save themselves and the world.

They hold distinct powers that were transferred to their better half after their marriage. A trip to forest and they were in action to fight with Demonio.

Series of attacks and good bad happenings with their last battle with Demonio take place. They won the battle but lost their friend and Khushi lost her husband Arnav.

Later Zoya became pregnant and Khushi, living in pain, find out she is pregnant. Story ends with Khushi praying for Arnav return and a star breaking giving her hope of his return.

Now in 'Passion the buried secret' life will be changed. They will be seen living with their children in new city with new lifestyle. The story will focus on how they are handling their children and how their children lives.

Their will be a new story, new powers, some new leads and a new twist.

AsYa, RishBala, ArShi and AbhiYa are must.

I will give character sketch of new entries if necessary. Prologue is given below.

Ok guys I have modified the Index but if any of you guys found problem in reaching a chapter that is, the link ain't working in Index then kindly inform me. 

I'll try to set it once again but given the changes going on IF I think this index will be ruin once again too. But I hope not! Its really time consuming to set the index once again. There are more than 20 chapters damn it!

INDEX 

Prologue : Scroll down

Chapter 1 - A New Life

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5 - Whisper of night

Chapter 6 - Warning

Chapter 7 - Race... of life

Chapter 8 - Peace after Storm

Chapter 9 - New Turn

Chapter 10 - Search For the truth

Chapter 11 - A New Path

Teaser

Chapter 12 - Start Of New Journey

Chapter 13 - Party

Chapter 14 - Flickering Circumstances

Chapter 15 - Secret Unveiling

Chapter 16 - Medley Of Emotions

Chapter 17 - Step ahead?

Chapter 18 - Playing Emotions

Chapter 19 - On the Mission

Chapter 20 - A Pleasant Change

Chapter 21 - Start of Fall

Chapter 22 - Seeding Differences

Chapter 23 - Reasoning Reasons

Chapter 24 - Case of Missing

Chapter 25 - Insecurities ||part 1||

Chapter 25 - Insecurities ||part 2||

Chapter 26 - Clear View of Picture

Chapter 27 - When Love Costs

Chapter 28 - Let's Find a Way 

Chapter 29 - We Are Linked

Chapter 30 - Holding Secrets 

Chapter 31 - Layers Beneath Us ||Part 1||

Chapter 31 - Layers Beneath Us ||Part 2||

Chapter 32 - Losing Reality ||part 1||

Chapter 32 - Losing Reality ||part 2|| Revelation 

Chapter 32 - Losing Reality ||part 3|| Strategy

Chapter 33 - Evil ||Part 1||

Chapter 33 - Evil ||part 2||

Chapter 34 - Final Showdown *last chapter*

Epilogue *coming soon*

Edited by Asshi... - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Prologue

It has been years, years since you left.

Everything is changed like our restless heart, covered up by snow, now sun no more shine.

Life is freezing under the cold white flakes.

Hearts are changing, priorties are changed.

You forget me but the scar never heal.

The sign of our love still shine in the rudeness of Him! Why did you become so cold to freeze the sign of our love?

I can't stand this coldness you know, yes you know, I need the warmth of your arms I need the warmth of our candle, that candle of our love that had stand the cold hurricane of life but died, by a tiny spark!

Please come back for us come back before this flickering hope get kill mercilessly.

I want you... We want you Arnav!

Please agree now and come back home. Your family needs you, your Arav needs you, your Khushi need you!

Khushi watched as the page flew in air, against the moon, it flew away somewhere far. The cold wind trembled her body but she stood unaffected in a soft shivering gown. Her eyes trailing over the disappearing flying paper.

It flew and flew, trembling and shivering, through the cold wind until a cold hand pulled it from the cold wind into a dark sky.

He scanned the written words with his sharp eyes and stopped at two names his eyes shine up with a fire and a malicious smile spread over his face. The page burn in his hands with a bright fire

"Arav and Khushi.. wait till dark moon for your end..." He gritted "...of wait!" His evil laugh echoed in the dark night

Khushi closed her eyes with a jerk of sudden chill running down her spine.

New thread

Edited by Asshi... - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

khasiful thumbnail
wa alaikum salam
i really happy u write sequel because
i dont like the end of story
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting start
loved it
looking forward for the next part
thanks for the pm
uroos thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting start
Thanks for the pm
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
W salaam brilliant prologue loved it can't wait for the updates please update soon thank you for pm.Edited by ameena671 - 7 years ago
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interesting prologue.. felt bad for Khushi who is still pinning for her Arnav's return.. waiting to see who was the one who read Khushi's message and is planning her end.. best wishes and happy writing Passion: The Buried Secret 👍🏼

thanks for pm. Happy New Year in advance. 😊
lily2003 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved the prologue 
please continue
thanx for the pm😊
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Interesting start to sequel
Khushi still longing for arnav
As for arnav could it be he's been taking over by evil