Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Dhiyashah

Nice update

Continue soon

thank u so much

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u so much for the lovely response. 

Part-6 

It was night. Raman was instructing someone on mobile phone near his room’s window when Ishita also came in her balcony to have some fresh air. Raman was already looking at that side while Ishita was randomly seeing here and there when she saw him talking on mobile and looking at her. She made an angry face while he continued his call, just looking at her, no smile exchange or no reaction at all making her more furious. 

Ishita (thought)- What a workaholic person he is! I’m angry on him but he is busy on his mobile. This mobile phone became my Sautan. Murugan, please give some sense into his mind. 

She was thinking when Raman completed his call and thought looking at her without any facial expressions but enjoying inwardly, 

Raman- Kitni achchi lagti hai gusse mein madrassan, man kar rha hai aise hi dekhta rahoo but the fact is, if I let it be like this then she will be more mad at me and I will have to face her anger like earlier. So I don’t want to commit same mistake second time. 

Thinking so he went from there making Ishita furious. She also went from there angrily.  

I-What does he think of himself? If he is so arrogant then I’ll also not talk to him. 

Soumya-What happened Ishita?  

I-Nothing let’s sleep, I’m tired.  

After half an hour, both were laying when Ishita received a call from hospital for an emergency. She informed Soumya that she is going for emergency.  Soumya too insisted to come but Ishita denied and went assuring her that she will take driver along. 

Ishita reached the hospital and asked on reception about patient. She told the room and Ishita left. She reached her cabin and opened the door only to see darkness all around. She was about to call someone when the lights switched on making her surprised to see the room decorated beautifully. She understood immediately who did all this and called Raman when she saw him coming out along with lots of roses in his hand. She came inside. 

Ishita – What’s all this? 

Raman – A little effort to impress a fake dentist. 

She hit him while he said, 

Raman – A little surprise for my beautiful wife to thank her. 

Ishita – thanking me? 

Raman – Yes, and a sorry too. So let’s start. You sit on your chair as I will take too much time and I don’t want you to have pain in your legs otherwise I will have to take care of you. 

Ishita – Raman… 

Raman- this was the last time. 

He made her sit while he himself sat down on his knees in front of her. He started thanking her along with a rose, 

R (he started giving roses one by one)- Firstly, Thank you so much for coming in my life making it more beautiful and precious for me. 

Thank you so much for accepting me as your husband and my parents as your parents, giving respect to them, taking that much care of them that even I couldn’t do and for bearing our craziness. 

Thank you so much for accepting and giving respect to our customs, tradition and maintaining the dignity of my family. I know it’s difficult being a Tamilian to handle the punjabi family. 

Thank you so much for maintaining our good health and a peaceful environment and happiness in our home. Ek doctor ka pati hona is really good. 

Thank you so much for being a true friend and standing on my side always, encouraging me and giving more strength to me whenever I needed it most. 

Lastly, I would like to thank you for loving this unromantic, sadu, akdu and workaholic husband of yours from the bottom of your heart. 

Now I would like to apologise to you for misunderstanding your words and thinking plus doing useless things. I’m really very sorry. 

And now I would like to promise you to perform my all duties as a good husband and son in law just like you did till now. 

Finally …. 

He was saying taking out something from his pocket but she interrupted, 

Ishita – before you say something, I would like to return your thanks. 

R- What? 

I (giving all roses to him except two roses)- You had already fulfilled all your duties like me. So, thank you so much to you too for everything, for which you thanked me. I will keep one rose for your apology as you really did a mistake by making me mad at you. 

Both smiled while she said giving another rose,  

Ishita (forwarding her hand) - And about this one,  so if you want to promise then let’s promise together to each other to be together always in every situation and to continue to fulfil our duties together. 

Raman (Holding her hand) – I promise. 

Both shared a contented smile. 

Ishita – Now you can proceed. 

Raman – About what? 

Ishita – Don’t you know?  

Raman – I think I forgot. Can you help me to remember it? 

Ishita – Its ok  if you forgot it then I will also forget it but you will have to forget your wife too. 

Raman – Hmmm, that’s I wanted to see. 

Ishita – What? 

Raman – Business is in your blood. 

Ishita – Oh really.  

Raman – Of course. 

Ishita – So can we leave? 

Raman – No need madrassan. 

He said and took out a box. He opened it which had a ring. He took all roses that she gave him back in one hand and ring in another hand and said, 

Raman – So finally I’m here sitting on my knees in front of you to confess that….. 

Ishita – That.. 

Raman (looking into  her eyes) - That….  

“This strain dog....loves his owner”. (as he works in her father’s company). 

Ishita smiled looking at him. 

Raman- “Whether you hit or scold, I'm willing to chain my self to only you…. FOREVER.” 

“Will you do the kindness of filling my heart with happiness like this for all times?” 

Both were looking at each other smiling. Raman was waiting for her answer while she was looking lovingly at him. Both shared an eye lock, Raman came closer to her and said slowly, 

R – I know I’m very handsome and you can stare at me later as I’m yours only but right now please say something, my knees are paining, madrassan. 

She looked away hitting him making him fall backwards a little. He balanced himself and asked through signs showing her the ring. She nodded taking all roses and saying, 

I – I don’t mind if This strain dog....loves his owner. (Continued taking his hand in her) – I will definitely hit you and scold you if you will again think something like that again but I would like to chain my self with you only...forever.. forever and forever and will not leave you till the next seven births. (Forwarding her hand) We will do the kindness of filling the happiness in our hearts as well as life together. 

He smiled and put the ring in her finger. 

R (said looking at her) – So you will trouble me for seven births. 

I – You will not change na then I will also trouble you. 

She made him stand and both shared a lovely hug. He hugged more tight saying, 

R – Kash yeh samay yahi tham jaaye.. 

Both stood in hug for sometime then Raman said, 

R- I think now we should go back. It’s getting late. 

I – Hmmm. But didn’t you get some other place to surprise me. Now I will have to face my colleagues and staff. 

R – Its ok. Let’s face them together. 

Both went out together hand in hand taking everything. All were smiling looking at them and said “So sweet and lovely”. Raman thanked them for their help and Ishra left in his car together while Ishita told her driver to take back the car. 

Both reached at Iyer house. Raman didn’t want but was going to his house when Ishita offered a cup of coffee and he instantly walked towards Iyer house almost dragging her. Ishita smiled at him. Ishita started making coffee while Raman was standing aside looking at her smiling. She was feeling his gaze but didn’t say anything. Finally she stood waiting for it to boil and looked at him. He came to her and hugged her from behind. 

R – So how was the surprise? 

I – Hmmm,  nice. 

R- only nice? 

I – Hmmm, I mean half an hour mein aap just itna sa hi kar paaye. 

R (holding her more tightly (– Really, itna sa? 

Ishita smiled and nodded in no. 

I – it was lovely. But how did you arrange this ring in such a short span of time? 

R – This ring was your wedding anniversary gift but couldn’t give on that day. Then I forgot keeping it hiding from you and today I was thinking how to get something for you when I remembered it. 

I – Hmmm. So finally I got my anniversary gift.  Not bad. 

She poured the coffee in two mugs then both sat in hall. Raman sat beside her and was about to side hug her but she stopped him. 

I – Behave Raman, hum Hall mein hai vo bhi mere ghar mein. Koi bhi aa jaayega to. 

R – To what? Tu pahle decide karle madrassan, tere pas na aau to unromantic tere pas aau to koi aa jaayega. Chahti kya hai, itni mushkil se yeh thoda time mila hai tere sath isme bhi apni biwi ko hug nhi kar sakta.... 

I – Bas karo nautanki. Maine to isliye bola ki Appa aa gaye to. 

R – Fine. Tere room mein chalte hai.  

I – Soumya hai vaha. So rhi hai. 

R – Meri nind Haram karke so rhi hai. Ab kya karna hai? 

I – Chat par Chale? 

R – Hmmm.  Not a bad idea. 

Both were going to terrace when they heard some voice in stairs from terrace. Both looked at each other then went upstairs slowly and saw Shubham and Soumya sitting together and talking happily. Ishra got shocked seeing them and hearing them that how they did all drama and Soumya brought  Ishita to  Iyer house separating Ishra so that may be this one more little separation can make Ishra realise their feelings like when Raman went to Mumbai and they missed each other.  

R – Meri picture ki shooting start hone se pahle hi band karke khud yahan picture release kar rhe hai. Abhi batata hu in dono ko.... 

He was going when Ishita stopped him and took him from there. 

I – Its not their mistake. It’s our mistake to take so much time to realise our feelings when everyone realised it. They did it for us only. 

R – Fine. Abhi sari rat aise hi kharab karni hai kya, coffee bhi thandi ho jaayegi? 

I – Mere room mein chalo ab. 

Both went to the room, settled on bed and started sipping coffee and talking about their life from beginning. After sometime both heard some noise of something breaking from downstairs. Both went out only to see lights of kitchen on. Both went in kitchen only to see Mr Iyer there and a glass was broken on floor. Ishita reached immediately to him asking if he is fine. Soumya and Shubham too came there. Soumya and ishita asked him what he was doing to which he replied that he came to have water and the glass slipped from his hand. Raman and Shubham took him out while Ishita and Soumya cleaned the mess and came out. Shubham asked Raman what he is doing here to which Raman replied that he was doing what he was doing here. Appa said sorry to disturb both couples while Ishita asked if he knew that Raman and Shubham were there. Mr Iyer said yes he knew as he saw Ishra coming together from outside and then heard their talk about Shubham and Soumya. Raman and Shubham said sorry and were going when Mr Iyer stopped them and said , 

Mr Iyer – I’m happy that my decision was right and I chose the right partners for my daughters. Right Ishita and Soumya? 

Ishita and Soumya – You can never take wrong decision for us. Thank you for this also. 

He hugged them and after sometime said breaking the hug, that they should go back to their house now as everything is good but Raman interrupted and said it will be good if they will live with him for some days as he didn’t get to live with his daughters after marriage. Shubham too supported saying he must be missing his daughters. All agreed and Raman and Shubham left while Ishita and Soumya felt proud of their husbands and thanked Appa again... 

Here I’m ending this part.  

Precap- A surprise from all for Ishra. 

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Updated next part. Hope you will like it.....

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update 

Loved ishra moments 

Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Ty 4 d pm too

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Raman was taking important call at his house ishita came into balcony for fresh air ishra looked at each other raman was looking at ishita while talking on phone but was not showing any expression ishita was irritated as raman was not doing anything to monofy her raman was enjoying ishitas angry avtar he left from there ishita got angry she went to sleep she got emergency call from hospital she informed soumya and left she reached hospital ramans surpise was very beautiful ishra confession was lovely ishra returned back from hospital kitchen scene was nice so soumya and subham were doing drama to bring ishra close ishra talk was nice last part wad amazing

Pls update soon

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Superb fabulous fantastic lovely awesome update dear

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

ThunderCat783 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

amazing update

loved it so much