Anshula Kapoor Shuts Down Troll Against Her Sister Janhvi & Khushi

Masht thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor were two pillars that Boney Kapoor had during Sridevi's death. Well, even after they don't have a close relationship with their father, the two siblings were a strong support to their stepsisters Janhvi and Khushi also.

Recently, Anshula posted a quote on Instagram which read, No matter how chaotic it is, wildflowers still spring up in the middle of nowhere. She captioned it, "Strong willed, they dare to blossom & hold their own, spreading their beauty wherever the wind takes them. Wildflowers dare greatly.

A wannabe fan commented something bad about her sisters Janhvi and Khushi. Anshula took no time to shut down this troll, She replied, "Hi, I'm requesting you to refrain from using abusive language especially towards my sisters, I do not appreciate it and have therefore deleted your comments. While I am grateful for your passion and love forbhai and me, just a small correction I was never working outside India. Let's please spread joy and good vibes. Thank you for the love.

Edited by Masht - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow. Anshula and Arjun are sweethearts. 
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Again,  credit to Mona and the grandparents .You raised the kids well. 
zaniax thumbnail
Sweet! Mona raised them really well.
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anshula did the right thing. Jahnvi and khushi should not be blamed for whatever happened in the past. and it has got nothing to do with mona either. A mother can only tell what is right and what is not, its upto kids what they do. The entire credit goes to arjun and anshula alone and not mona.
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherya123

Anshula did the right thing. Jahnvi and khushi should not be blamed for whatever happened in the past. and it has got nothing to do with mona either. A mother can only tell what is right and what is not, its upto kids what they do. The entire credit goes to arjun and anshula alone and not mona.

Had Mona been bitter in front of her kids, they would never have been able to be as good as they seem now. So a lot of contribution goes to Mona. ðŸ˜³
BeingTigress thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
would jhanvi or khushi do the same...euh..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
wonderful upbringing by mona...
kudos to arjun-anshula

people should just leave the 2 girls alone...past is past...the people related to the past is no more in the world...pay some respect to the death...

I just hate this social networking sites...ita disgusting
to me being there for your father and your half siblings when they need you seems genuine but replying to a troll whom you can easily ignore seems like an image building thing.
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
God bless Arjun, Anshula, Jhanvi and Khushi...
Internet ,Twiteer is just faceless coward people...who likes to bash,who thinks bad for  people for some reason for sure...
SO many fake IDS with poisonus thinking...lage raho...