Meri Durga

Episode review 2/03/2018

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
Yashpal took Alahwat family home - thats the biggest payback ever! This family once planned to destroy Durga's house & irony is they've live there! Seems like tight slap on face!🤢
By the way, Yashpal looks great with the pagdi. He deserves well ⭐️

SP-Durga scenes have become boring nowadays. I obviously don't expect them to romance in such situations but their conversations could become more intense. SP became expressionless nowadays. He stands there like statue most of the times! Durga got hurt - he has no reaction. Durga is getting appreciated - he has no reaction. Gayatri devi has more expressions than him! His dad too. I love how his dad is always in the scene, standing in corner, clenching his teeth😆

Today's DuJay scene at the window was short & sweet. Their height difference is bliss. They look so perfect when they hug! (It still hurts me that they won't date each other in real life ever💔). The fire which they were showing it clearly looked fake! It was not there. Paras looks so good with messy hair 

Can they please change Durga's makeup pattern?? She is 21yrs old in the show but she looks 30up only for the makeup & costume🥱

The morning scene..I hate the fact that Shilpa was with SP. She is totally selfish, annoying creature. I really hope she won't fall for SP. That will be horrible & I don't trust this girl. SP could've bring Umangg with him to paint on Durga's face. I didn't like this one too. I mean...how childish! He clean shaved & he again looks like college going kid, not a husband for sure! 
And wait...It seemed Durga slept alone in the room, so DurJay are sleeping separately? Thats strange 🤔

That Rang Barse sequence too irked me. I mean may be its a great holi song but...seriously? By which angle SP's voice is suited for this song? This is supposed to be sung by papa or chacha.. There are hundreds of nice new generation holi songs..but no they've to play this song on BG!! Thank God they didn't play "Do me a favour lets play holi" 😕 They could've played "Rang Jo Lagyo" or "Balam Pichkari" with a nice DurJay sequence🥱

DurJay's first holi after marriage..there was nothing special! I thought he will fill her maang with red color but phewww! He threw red color & she got nothing colored on her face. L-O-L. I like the small dance, taking blessings & all. The decoration was pretty. Their costumes were good. Shilpa & her mom cracked me up🤣

Another sports challenge for Durga. Bring it on 😎

Overall it was an OKAY episode. nothing much exciting that I expected

PS: I hope the show is no ending. There are lots of things to show more. Srish also said in a recent IV they were planning many things!! Finger crossed