RoSid TS - Not Again!

Archana_Vinod thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

3:00 AM

Roli found herself in a deserted, unknown locality with no clue of how and when she got there. Confused, her eyes shot down. She was still in her night dress a pair of pajamas and a loose, half-sleeved tee-shirt. Worse - she was far away from the comfort of her cozy bed back home and the protection of her husband, Siddhant. Had she been sleep-walking?

She could remember bits and pieces of the eerily lit community, broken images that she had gathered in a trance for God knows how long. An hour? Or more?

A chilly gust swept past her, bringing with it distant voices and jeers. And now that the spine-tingling breeze had managed to awaken her fully, panic set in.

She swung around. Her eyes darted around the place hysterically. Her heart throbbed so hard in her throat that she feared blacking out any moment.

The jeers and cackles kept getting closer. Somehow, she had to find her way home. But how? She had no idea where she was.

The hooligans, four of them, were a stone's throw away. Yet, they reeked of cheap alcohol. Their clothes were soaked with a pungent layer of sweat and at several places, were coated with a generous dollop of dirt.

All the horrifying tales of the nerve wrecking, unforgivable atrocities committed against women came flooding to Roli, and that was enough for her to turn around and start walking as fast as her little legs could take her. She didn't know where it would lead her, but she was determined and hoped that it would get her back home.

"Hey, just check out that piece of meat!"

Roli picked up her pace as several hoots and howls followed. "God, save me," she chanted under her breath, praying that they would lose interest and go their way. She glanced over her shoulder to check their progress, which she soon realized was a mistake.

From the accelerated shuffle of the hooligan's feet, Roli could make out that they had closed in on the distance. They were right on her tail.

"Darling!"

Roli dared not look around. Her legs grew heavy and her lungs ran out of air. She didn't know how long she could keep going. Sooner or later, she would have to give up the flight and turn around to fight. Could she? Or... would she be the next victim?

"Oh darling. Where to? We'll come along!"

Roli gasped in shock when one of them popped up right beside her. "Just look at us, sweet heart," he teased with a vicious display of his mottled, brown teeth.

"Get off me!" She yapped and slapped his filthy hand away.

"Angry kitty!" Two more came from the other end. Roli realized with terror, that they had circled her like vultures. Very soon, they would make their move.

With horror, Roli realized that her exit was blocked. She stumbled a couple of steps back, only to fall straight into the open arms of her perpetrators.

She shrieked!

The darkness caved in on her from all directions and she labored for a breath of air.

Rough, filthy hands, groped her.

Chapped lips that stunk of liquor coursed its way to the bosom of her chest.

It was the end. Here she was, in an unknown desolate place, trapped and helpless, far away from home. Far away from Siddhant.

... And then, Roli mustered all her strength and struck out hard, straight at her assailant's throat.

TO BE CONT'D...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archana_Vinod thumbnail

An immense wave of satisfaction washed over Roli as she heard her assailant go into a violent fit of coughing. The wisps of darkness that had engulfed her a while ago, slowly gave way and she cocked up her head to see Siddhant sprawled over the bed in agony.

"What the---?" She mumbled in confusion.

Siddhantji... here? But I was... how did I get...? Broken questions. A ton of them flooded her confused mind. Then she realized the horrifying truth. She had just had one of those bigger than life, graphic dreams again (as usual) and attacked poor Siddhant in the bargain. She quickly recollected how the other night, she had put the great Messi to shame by firing a net busting shot right into Siddhant's shin.

Roli's face was pale and her sad eyes like gooseberries when she gently stroked him over the chest. Siddhant struggled for air. He choked, wheezed and gasped before quickly drifting off to sleep. Or did her blow knock him out? Only morning would tell. As far as the dream was concerned, her feat would have made Bruce Lee proud. 

The next day, Siddhant sat at the table and sipped on his morning cuppa while Roli served breakfast and threw several curious glances at him. From the looks of it, he had no memory of what had happened last night. Every now and then, he would sniffle, pass a cough or two and bury himself in the Economic Times while chewing onto his breakfast.

Roli settled down at the table and took a sip out of her cup. She looked up as Siddhant coughed and cleared his airways for probably the umpteenth time this morning.

He hissed grumpily and voiced his thoughts out aloud. "Why the hell do I have this disgusting cough? Roli. Do you have something for this? I've got an important deal to close today and I can't be barking like this."

Roli ogled at him for a good few minutes, as though she were just waiting for that bomb to explode.

Siddhant raised a brow in question. "What...?"

Before he could say another word, she quickly sprang to her feet and dodged into the kitchen.

"What the---?" Siddhant uttered in surprise. She was acting rather strange this morning.

The blink of an eye later, she returned with a steaming cup of strong, pepper coffee and settled down beside him while he took a deep sip and let out a contended sigh.

"Siddhantji?" She started off meekly.

"Hmm..." He took another sip.

"Last night, I had a dream." She curled the tip of her hair around her finger and bit her lip.

"Uh-huh."

"I was at this strange place," she continued. "Lost. Alone. It was dark. And deserted."

From the corner of his eyes, Siddhant could see that Roli was rather fidgety. He lowered the paper and looked her squarely in the eye.

She grimaced at the look on his face.

"Go on," he urged rather sternly. He couldn't wait to see where this was going. Somehow, he knew the ending already.

"And then, three... no. Four guys, came out of nowhere."

"Then?" His jaws throbbed.

"Then... but promise me, you won't kill me."

"Depends," he responded in a husky voice.

"Please..." She whimpered and held his hand.

"Roli. Tell me about the dream or I will kill you!"

Roli gulped nervously. She could hardly sit on her chair. "Oh shit. No. Wait."

"Roli. Continue. Now."

"Okay! Okay!" She was at the edge of her chair now, ready to bound off to safety if needed. "And then... these guys... they... seriously... they were so yuck!"

"Spare me the details and tell me the story, you idiot."

"Yeah. I am. These guys started stalking me. They trapped me. And---"

"And then you unleashed your judo, kung Fu and karate," he concluded. "On me," he added.

Roli got to her feet. "It wasn't on purpose, I swear. I don't know! Why do I even become a terrorist---?"

Siddhant marked an end to their conversation with a slam of the paper to the table. "Enough!"

Roli watched him as he rolled up his sleeves and gnashed his teeth. "You're so gone, Roli Bharadwaj! I'm going to... like... literally... finish you today!"

TO BE CONT'D...

Archana_Vinod thumbnail

Warning: Gross scenes and dialogues alert. Read at your own risk.

Siddhant shoots to his feet with a LOUD scrape of his chair against the floor.

Roli SHRIEKS, catapults straight to their room upstairs and bolts up the door. She leans with her back to the door, panting.

The knob rattles violently, making her straighten up with a tiny little hiccup.

SIDDHANT: (from the other side) Open the door!

ROLI: Never!

SIDDHANT: I said open the door, dammit!

ROLI: (challenges) Or else what?

SIDDHANT: I'll break it down!

ROLI: Ha-ha! Yeah, right!

The knob rattles dangerously again. Roli is confident and least bothered.

ROLI: (mocks, leans onto the door at ease) Ah! Go on! Go on!

Siddhant heaves desperately, glances at his watch. Time is running out and he has to rush for that meeting.

SIDDHANT: (with a defeated pout) Don't think that you've escaped. I'll get you in the evening, just wait and watch.

ROLI: (sarcastically) Oooh! I'm sooo scared!

She hears him walk away. Her smile disappears. She glues her ear to the door, listens.

From the porch, a car's engine ROARS.

ROLI: Wait. He's gone?

She quickly scrambles to the window, peeps out, spots Siddhant's car move out of the gates and onto the streets.

ROLI: You can't be serious. He's really gone!

Washed over with relief, she laughs out loud and steps out of the room. The coast is clear. She takes a deep breath and prepares to proceed downstairs.

ROLI: Well. Saved for now. But what will I do in the evening? Knowing him, he doesn't forget a challenge that eas---

She feels a presence behind and glances over her shoulder.

Leaning against the wall, arms crossed with an evil smirk on his face is... SIDDHANT.

ROLI: (hisses) Hoh-ley shit!

She ALMOST scurries away, but Siddhant reaches in two long strides and arrests her!

ROLI: Ahhh! No-no-no-no-no-no-no-nooo!!!

He pins her to the wall face-down and handcuffs her arms with a single hand.

SIDDHANT: (growls into her ear) Who's laughing now, eh?

ROLI: (yelps) You're twisting it!

SIDDHANT: Did you really think that I'd leave that fast with you shoving that challenge right up my face?

ROLI: My hand! My hand!

SIDDHANT: Your hand. I'll break it off!

ROLI: Then how will I cook? How will I wash your underwear?

SIDDHANT: (pushes himself onto her) I'll make you eat it!

ROLI: Ewww! Yuck!

SIDDHANT: ... After boiling it!

ROLI: Blehhh!!!

SIDDHANT: ... And then I'll make you drink its soup!

ROLI: Ptoo! Yuck! You're so disgusting!

SIDDHANT: Welcome to my world.

With one swift sweep, he scoops her off the floor and cranes her in his arms all the way to their room.

ROLI: Wait-wait-wait! What're you doing!!!?

He responds with a mischievous smirk, and ---

--- PLOP!!!!

---- Dumps her onto the bed like a sack of potatoes!

ROLI: Ahhhwwwfff!!! Shhhit!!! What the hell! You --- (grabs a pillow, WHACKS his hard) --- bloody idiot!

Pin drop silence follows.

Siddhant's expression is rigid.

She realizes what she just said. Her eyes go as round as saucers.

And so does Siddhant's in bloody murder.

ROLI: (whimpers, slowly retreats to the edge) No. I didn't say that. I seriously didn't.

Siddhant LEAPS after her.

ROLI: (scampers away frantically) Nooo!!!

SIDDHANT: (sends her toppling over with one mighty tug) Get. Back. Here.

ROLI: Help! Help! Help!

He climbs over her. She struggles under him, attempts to slither away. He pins her down.

SIDDHANT: So... you want to hit me? Mrs. Roli Bharadwaj?

ROLI: No!!!

SIDDHANT: You were just waiting for a chance, isn't it?

ROLI: No! I swear, no!

SIDDHANT: And that's why you'd been watching all those stupid kung Fu movies. To practice.

ROLI: Oh God.

SIDDHANT: This calls for a punishment.

He TICKLES her hard.

ROLI: Ohhh- no-no-no-ah-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

SIDDHANT: Do that again?

ROLI: (laughs hard) Meeting! Oh God! Meeting! You'll be late!

SIDDHANT: f**k the meeting!

He fires a fresh volley of tickles up the soles of her feet.

She HOWLS.

ROLI: No-no-no-no! Please! Stop!

SIDDHANT: (pauses) Will you do that again?

ROLI: (gasps for air) Stop! I-can't-breathe!

SIDDHANT: Wrong answer.

Tickles her harder. She BARKS, wiggles fiercely.

ROLI: Leeeave! I can't breathe!

SIDDHANT: Don't!

Tickles even harder!

She breaks free with one desperate kick into the air.

He yanks her down again, quickly flips and fires an EXPLOSIVE fart at point blank range.

She drops like a tree. Scurries away for dear life.

ROLI: Damn you, Siddhant Bharadwaj!

She makes a mad dash to the bathroom. The furious SPLASH and CREAMING of water and soap ensues.

Siddhant rolls on the bed and howls with laughter.

SIDDHANT: Reminds you of the dal from last night?

No response. Just the blast of water from the tap.

SIDDHANT: I would have burped it out last night only if you hadn't knocked it down to my guts.

ROLI: (with a mouth full of lather) Just go to hell!

He sprawls onto his back, crosses his legs and laughs at will.

Roli stomps out, marches up to him, grabs a pillow and ---

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!!!

Siddhant shields himself from the shower of blows.

ROLI: How! Dare! You!

SIDDHANT: Meeting! I'm getting late for my meeting!

ROLI: Screw the meeting!

WHACK! THWACK!

SIDDHANT: Roli! Stop! You're messing up my shirt!

ROLI: (showers him with blows) Hah! When you're (WHACK) cornered, (THWACK) there's some excuse (POW) or the other, isn't it? (BLAM-POW-WHACK)

He startles her for a moment with a quick peck on her cheek. She recovers and resumes the attack.

WHACK! POW! WHACK!

He continues to shield himself. Then --- Another peck!

ROLI: (laughs) Don't you kiss me!

SIDDHANT: (jumps to his feet) That's all for now. I'll give you the rest in the evening. Gotta rush now.

He gives another quick kiss, hurries away. Roli nods her head, laughing.

SIDDHANT: (from the doorway) I was talking about the fart.

ROLI: Oh Shaddup!

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Don't tell me! that was one hell of a punishment god! Roli is now never likely to have a dream. I mean no dreams, not even in dreams! never thought it would be this! don't know what I'm feeling exactly. Laughter, pity on Roli or embarrassment??? I don't know!
Archana_Vinod thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniMenon88

Don't tell me! that was one hell of a punishment god! Roli is now never likely to have a dream. I mean no dreams, not even in dreams! never thought it would be this! don't know what I'm feeling exactly. Laughter, pity on Roli or embarrassment??? I don't know!

😆 Going forward, the only thing she will dream about is an explosion
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archana_Vinod

😆 Going forward, the only thing she will dream about is an explosion

😆 Don't! I would burst out laughing! you can't be serious!
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
well, forgot to ask you this. Why don't you work on a romantic piece on RoSid. not too long but something. Do I hear a yes? well, feeling like reading something in romantic genre since long! any way?
Archana_Vinod thumbnail

😆 Don't! I would burst out laughing! you can't be serious!

Dead serious I am 😆

And wherever she goes, she's going to hear that loud ripping noise
Archana_Vinod thumbnail

well, forgot to ask you this. Why don't you work on a romantic piece on RoSid. not too long but something. Do I hear a yes? well, feeling like reading something in romantic genre since long! any way?

Well, yes of course. I'm open to any good ideas if you have any. And of course, I'll think of something too.
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archana_Vinod

Well, yes of course. I'm open to any good ideas if you have any. And of course, I'll think of something too.

oh! in that case, I would definitely start a hunt. ideas always pop in n out but not all click n well, I'll pm you if I find something catchy. n please think something. I really want to read something good on RoSid!