PLEASE HELP ME

msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
HASIL HAS ENDED . AS A HASIL SHOW FAN THIS IS A VERY SAD NEWS FOR ME😭😭😭 , BUT NEXT THING I WORRY ABOUT THAT ONE FINE DAY THIS FORUM WILL BE CLOSED πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• . I HAVE WRITTEN A FICTION BAISED ON HASIL .IF THE FORUM CLOSED I WONT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE MY STORY😑😑😑. i SHARED THE THOUGHT IN MY THREAD SO A KIND FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME THAT YOU CAN MOVE THIS STORY TO FAN FICTION

NOW I DONT KNOW HOW CAN I DO IT, AS I DINT KNOW HOW TO CONNECT WITH THE FORUM ADMINISTRATOR  , OR ANY OTHER WAY TO SAVE MY WORK, PLEASE TELL ME GUYS/GIRLS HOW CAN I SAVE MY WORK AS IT WILL BE A GREAT HELP , WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY .LOTS OF LOVEπŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saito thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hello,
I would say that u go to fanfiction section and post your story there the same way u post it here.
Just write the title like Haasil FF- and the story name as many of the writers write the couple name without the series name and sometimes some  couples share the same name and if any new reader wants to read any of his/her fav couple (show) they would get confused and sometimes read a different show's story/

Hope this helps

lots of love 😊😊😊
Edited by saito - 6 years ago
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: saito

Hello,
I would say that u go to fanfiction section and post your story there the same way u post it here.
Just write the title like Haasil FF- and the story name as many of the writers write the couple name without the series name and sometimes some  couples share the same name and if any new reader wants to read any of his/her fav couple (show) they would get confused and sometimes read a different show's story/

Hope this helps

lots of love 😊😊😊

thanks a lot dear it means a lot πŸ˜›
msbhattacharya thumbnail
I am here to ask for a help again I have seen in FF THAT PEOPLE MAKE INDEX WITH CHAPTER THREAD.
EXAMPLE - IN AN INDEX YOU CLICK ON CHAPTER 1 THE CHAPTER OPENS , I REALLY LOVE THAT BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT . CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW I CAN ARRANGE MY INDEX LIKE THAT. IT WILL BE GREAT HELP LOVE YOU ALL AND HAPPY HOLI TO ALLπŸ‘
saito thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hello

to post index just post under ur ff and write in it
INDEX
Chapter 1

I'll be using my ff here as an example hope its okay

Write Chapter 1 select itand then click on hyperlink icon and then next to the address bar in the empty slot paste the page link where ur chapter is excluding the https:// and click enter

The result

Chapter-1

Hope this helps

Edited by saito - 6 years ago
msbhattacharya thumbnail
How can I upload Image in my post. I am trying by pasting the link f an image directly from the internet in insert image icon it is not working please some one help me with this.😭Edited by msbhattacharya - 6 years ago