Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Evilgenius_S.S™ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: mkzara

i understand that, they dont have an issue with me falling in love they just want to make sure that i dont fall for the wrong person.

but be4 fallin; in l;ove..how wud u really get to know if he;s a wrong /right guy 4 U?/ its only after u fall in love that u realize.........dat who's right/wrong!

savie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love is important whteher it is after arrange marriage or before love marriage but the think is that which time love do u prefer before marriage or after marriage
mkzara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evilgenius_S.S™

but be4 fallin; in l;ove..how wud u really get to know if he;s a wrong /right guy 4 U?/ its only after u fall in love that u realize.........dat who's right/wrong!

We choose the people we fall in love with, based on their actions or behavior. e dont just randomly fall in love. i am 100% sure that i wont fall in love with a beggar on the street, that would be idiocy.

there is no love without knowing the other person, it is infatuation. the "love" you speak of is immature and i am talking of the real kind, where two people who know each others faults and strengths fall in love with each other. not two people who are in love and then realize that they are not right for each other.

i dont know why people associate only the stupid ideas of immaturity with love, fallling for someone u dont know is idiotic and not possible. and is not real love.

Originally posted by: mkzara

We choose the people we fall in love with, based on their actions or behavior. e dont just randomly fall in love. i am 100% sure that i wont fall in love with a beggar on the street, that would be idiocy.

there is no love without knowing the other person, it is infatuation. the "love" you speak of is immature and i am talking of the real kind, where two people who know each others faults and strengths fall in love with each other. not two people who are in love and then realize that they are not right for each other.

i dont know why people associate only the stupid ideas of immaturity with love, fallling for someone u dont know is idiotic and not possible. and is not real love.

O' course i didn't mean dat u would fall in love with some 'beggar' or ny1 who's..u knw!!

wat i mean is........in love u do xxperience ups and downs..😕..sumtimes thngs dont go ur way..and u end up in disappointment...!

so only dis i meant..at once wen u'd fall in love u'd nt get dat MR.perfect /MS.PERFECT !!!!

There's always a Rough Draft before the master piece!😉

P.S: sorry if i did make u feell abd..i didnt intend 2 ..really!😳

mkzara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evilgenius_S.S™

O' course i didn't mean dat u would fall in love with some 'beggar' or ny1 who's..u knw!!

wat i mean is........in love u do xxperience ups and downs..😕..sumtimes thngs dont go ur way..and u end up in disappointment...!

so only dis i meant..at once wen u'd fall in love u'd nt get dat MR.perfect /MS.PERFECT !!!!

There's always a Rough Draft before the master piece!😉

P.S: sorry if i did make u feell abd..i didnt intend 2 ..really!😳

Dont worry I wasnt offended. 😊

See the thing about real love is that you dont expect your lover to be Mr/Mrs Perfect. You realize that life is not a fairytale and all human beings have their faults. True Love understands these faults and accepts them. Even in an arranged marriage there are ups and downs and sometimes people realize that their spouse isnt who they thought they were. But if there is true love then we know who the other person is and accept them with all their faults. That is the kind of love I want and not the fairytale kind, since that isnt true or real.

Edited by mkzara - 17 years ago
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialbuff

I was all set for an arranged marriage, but the day this gentleman walked into our living room wearing a pink jacket and purple trousers, a brown tie and purple shirt, wearing dark glasses that he refused to remove throughout his stay - I dropped the idea!

PS - Prior to that I had been asked to meet a guy who had come with his mom, sister, brother-in-law and six friends (must have thought " baraat le kar chalta hoon. ladki raazi to aaj hi shadi kar loonga"). Another classic case was this woman who kept trying to prove how good-looking her brother was in comparison to me. Oh, and not to forget this guy who pretended to be all religious and proper when my parents were talking to him, and as soon as they left he started regaling me with his escapades with Russian "friends" in Saudi Arabia. Gosh! I just realised - there's a book waiting to be written!

Love - any day. It has given me a husband who is happy eating tadka dal and roti 😃

ROFL!!

u poor poor child!!! 😆

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well i wouldnt mind either

but i think i would prefer arranged...as i dont belive i will actually FALL for a guy just like that...coz i wthink that'd be too degradin...LoL! thats twisted! yet i sumhow cannot change that...LoL

and Vivah's just made me luv arranged marriages! LoL...except for the fact that neither talkd!! LoL
and then u have the gradual realisation of love after marriage...i think that is most wonderful
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't care what kind of marriage it is as long as I love her and she loves me. 😃

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

I don't care what kind of marriage it is as long as I love her and she loves me. 😃

Conditions apply : If they both love each other before marriage=Lauvv marriage

:If they start lovin..after marriage=Arranje Marriage😉

~priya~ thumbnail
generally (according to me):

whether it is love marriage or arranged marriage... in both types there can be a strong bond - the love for each other.

but the type of love is different in love and arranged marriages... bcos of the manner in which the feelings develop is different. i am not saying that in arranged marriages the bond is not as strong but that its a totally different kind.

i guess u all understand why it's different?? so not gonna repeat it! as many ppl have already mentioned.

personally:

i would prefer a love marriage... but that doesn't mean that's the way it will happen. 😒