Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: egghatcher

thats a novel concept .. a daring one too ( i tip my hat to you maam)πŸ˜‰ Its a good thing you have Jhansi ki Rani for your idol.... your marital trek is likely to be an uphill one befitting that august lady you idolize😊 just one more humble suggestion here.. you may use the good ole hamlet dilemma ( to be or not to be kinda) toss a coin  .....to have a  love marriage or not to have a love marriage....... and hope that the coin doesnt land on its rim and stand there.. That would be called an impasse......or enforced  spinstership.....πŸ˜†

🀣  🀣  hatch, how did u come up with tht!!

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well is it really in our hands.. πŸ˜• I mean if we make up our mind that we will be having an arranged marriage but love strikes you when you least expect it... and end up marrying the person you love.... and also those who think they will have only love marriage end up having arranged marriage... have seen both kinds of people... 😊 😳
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

Well is it really in our hands.. πŸ˜• I mean if we make up our mind that we will be having an arranged marriage but love strikes you when you least expect it... and end up marrying the person you love.... and also those who think they will have only love marriage end up having arranged marriage... have seen both kinds of people... 😊 😳

Refusing to have an arranged marriage is in our hands.  that ofcourse does not guarantee a love marriage.  it is not in our hands..
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Refusing to have an arranged marriage is in our hands.  that ofcourse does not guarantee a love marriage.  it is not in our hands..

Oh I am not saying that it guarantees a love marriage... In life nothing is guaranteed.... but I am just pointing out that  I know a lot of people who initially has said they would prefer one method of marriage but ended up doing exactly the opposite... that why I started my previous post with well is it really in our hands.. (question mark was missing 😳).... and I agreed it is not in our hands.. 😊