Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Kabhi, Are you talking about marriage or Union treaty. Lage Raho!πŸ˜†

marriage is a union so (treat) y has to be thereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

PS: Support the Anti-reservation campaign

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

As Abhijit Shukla Uncle said in his DOTW post ,I prefer "Larranged " marriage.

Love + Arranged = Larranged.

*Conditions Apply*

Cheers,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago
savie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When love marriage is done with conditions....i mean it shudn't be blind and all other stuffs,
its better that we go for arranged marriage 😳
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont mind which way it is...

love after marriage

or

marriage after love...

but I can say one thing for sure, I will definitely marry and I have no dreams of satying a spinster for life
Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i would say arrange marriage 😊 Edited by Jaysean - 17 years ago
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jaysean

i would say arrange marriage 😊

same here

sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

There are plenty of reasons to speak for and against each.

i think it doesn't matter as long as you arrange for adequate love once you are married! πŸ˜†

Agree with QT here.
Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabhi_21

Preference: Love marriage with some conditions

1. it should not be blind love.

Then why everyone keeps on saying:"

Love is Blindd.............????????????????

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’ thumbnail
Arrange mariage is the best!!!
coz wen u do *love marriage* then there r surely chances that love would fade after some years of marriage..! because that love was before mariage..and certainly..eveyrthing changes after mariage..then y not *love*???
also..dere's this advantage of Arrange marriage..that u just cant blame ny1!!! whereas in Lauuvv marriagees..all ppl blame the couple..for evrything..they say"tumahri mrzi thi..tmhari mrzi ki shadi thi..ab face da muzik!" πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Arrange marriages a way 2 better and happier dan the lauuvv ones..!!! the long-lasting tooo!! πŸ˜ƒ
mkzara thumbnail

I would pick love marriage any day over arrange. in love marriages you usually have an idea of what the other person is like, and yes there are times when we dont know but there is a better chance than in arrange marriages. in arrange marriages you have no idea what the guy is like you see him for an hour or two and then u marry him. that sounds pretty dangerous to me, i could not marry someone not knowing what kind of person they are.
tho love marriage is not what most people assume it to be, just because there is love doesn't mean that your parents wont agree. my mom has said that i can choose who i marry as long as she gets veto rights. πŸ˜† i understand that, they dont have an issue with me falling in love they just want to make sure that i dont fall for the wrong person.

Originally posted by: Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’

Arrange mariage is the best!!!
coz wen u do *love marriage* then there r surely chances that love would fade after some years of marriage..! because that love was before mariage..and certainly..eveyrthing changes after mariage..then y not *love*??? 

the thing about love fading is not true. love fades when we are young and idealistic, when we are older more mature then love is stronger. it can handle more. just because a 17 year old falls out of love, doesnt mean a 26 year old will. we have to consider the maturity of the people, so to say that love fades after marriage is not a fair generalization.

Edited by mkzara - 17 years ago