Sana Amin Sheikh to have a 'dhamakedaar' re-entry

Posted: 6 years ago
By

Sana Amin Sheikh's re-entry in Star Plus' popular show Naamkarann (Guroudev Bhalla and Dhaval Gada) is very much looked forward to by the loyal audience of the show!!

The show which has seen a leap recently will open up the love triangle track between Mitali, Neil (Zain Imam) and Avni (Aditi Rathore).

As for Mitali fans, they can look forward to a dhamakedaar entry for Sana!!

We hear that Sana's re-introduction will happen via an action sequence wherein she will be seen bashing up goons in order to save the kids who have been living with Nilanjana.

A credible source says, "Sana, dressed in formal civilian attire performed quite a bit of stunts in the fight sequence. The scene has been shot very well.

We buzzed Sana but could not get through to her.

Watch this space for more updates.

Hailaaa action sequence😆😃
I think Neil will ask help from DD and Mitali to solve the case of Sukoon house from the goons
I hope they don't create any third angle between avneil... 
I will love to see Mitali as far as she is helping avneil and not creating any misunderstanding among them...!!!!
Looking forward to seeing Mitali and DD again, I am so happy DD is a part of the leap
Originally posted by drashtishah2020

I hope they don't create any third angle between avneil... 
I will love to see Mitali as far as she is helping avneil and not creating any misunderstanding among them...!!!!

Mitali poses no threat to AvNeil even if she were to fall for Neil there is only one girl for him. Mitali will probably be one of the characters who helps bring AvNeil closer 
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Looking forward to seeing Mitali and DD again, I am so happy DD is a part of the leap

Who do you think will see Avni first Neil or Mitali or Avni will see them
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Mitali poses no threat to AvNeil even if she were to fall for Neil there is only one girl for him. Mitali will probably be one of the characters who helps bring AvNeil closer

Agreed but honestly the 3rd wheeling track is getting repetitive- Juhi, Vidyut...
I would rather see them use Mitali's character in a better way. Girls and guys can be friends without falling for each other- I want Mitali to be a positive female character in Avnis life.

Not interested in Mitali's entry😵
Jitni jaldi ise rafa dafa kare utna accha
Originally posted by -DragonFire-

Not interested in Mitali's entry😵
Jitni jaldi ise rafa dafa kare utna accha
hahahhaa...u spoke my heart out.. 😛 😆