Kamal Haasan breaks down while speaking about Sridevi

storminateacup thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Kamal Haasan BREAKS DOWN while speaking about Sridevi: Video Below

While paying a tribute to Sridevi, Kamal Hassan broke down badly...

Sunday, February 25, 2018 | 4:15:55 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Priyanka Chauhan

Remembering the legendary actress, Sridevi, Kamal Hassan shared his heart out for the yesteryear's actress and her former co-star.

In the special video, Kamal paid a beautiful tribute, while speaking about the actress, he did choke at various points and also broke down while recalling his journey with her. 

Watch the video here:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxOEDSK0vBI[/YOUTUBE]

Sridevi left for heavenly abode last night leaving all her near and dear ones in a state of complete shock. The actress suffered a cardiac arrest while she was in her Hotel in Dubai where she had been with her family to attend nephew Mohit Marwah's wedding.

She took her last breath in the presence of her husband Boney Kapoor and younger daughter Khushi Kapoor.

We pray for the departed soul to rest in peace and may God grant courage to the family to bear the loss.

Edited by chalakela - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh man, his grief was just so raw.
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As a leading actress.. Sridevi debuted alongside in a movie with Kamal Haasan & Rajnikanth. 

He literally saw her growth & journey from a newcomer to the superstar Sridevi that she! Gosh thinking of it tears me up.. & Kamal lived that journey with her.. so i can totally understand his grief & pain.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kamalhasaan said "She had a happy life"
I believe that's true

Unless there's some hidden deep, dark secrets about her life we're not aware of  (which I believe is unlikely) I believes she was a happy person whose accomplishments where unparalleled and lead the life she wanted to lead

So her fans can take comfort in that fact, 99% of population isn't that lucky
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Her costars  always mention how unbelievably hard working and focused she was 
raj80 thumbnail
Sridevi's first lead role was with him and they went on to do a lot of films together...can feel his emotions...Kamal literally saw her grow as an actor...
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww and they still kept in touch after all these years! It was a special relationship! 27 films...damn!!!