Sridevi's Death is as Mysterious as Divya Bharti

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
its still hard to believe that she can die of a natural cardiac arrest..
did someone spike her drink..or changed her pill that caused a heart attack...

her death doesn't seem real when far older, sick and unhealthy contemporaries r still surviving

bollywood is such a dirty place.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

When she was continuously with / surrounded by her daughter  Khushi and Bonny kapoor and at a mid-night stroke,.. chances are less,  that she was alone and someone,  pressed her face below the pillow... or hired a man like in case of Sunanda,...to forcefully inject poison in her,...

L B Shastri, Dr Vikram sarabjhai , Brucelee, Jay Lalita,... and few others,... have also  died mysteriously, after taking a good night dinner and  just never woke up,...  perhaps due to CO / CO2 accumulation in room,... but here the case is of Cardiac and  at 12+ night time, Bonny and her daughter were( should have been )  with her,...

The only chances remains  of   if,...any tablets been added in her water / food,.. if possible to raise her's heart beat,...or so...with a malice intention,...

Edited by Himalaya10 - 6 years ago
Neetu_Singh112 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if it was accident, I could understand..but an understand but a heart for a fitness freak like her seems too out of the box..indeed it seems like a mystery...
too young to go...
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
if it is true...then whoever behind it ...there kids and family will suffer ...
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Don't think so. There are many perfectly healthy people younger than her who just.. Die. Cardiac arrest. This is just too shocking & waking up to the news your favourite has passed away is terribly sad & makes me cry. All of us. Let's leave it at that.
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree...it seems fishy...

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My father's colleague's son who was about 23 last year passed away while driving his bike. From cardiac arrest. He was a basketball player. No family history. No bad habits/lifestyle. Nothing. 
Neetu_Singh112 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Don't think so. There are many perfectly healthy people younger than her who just.. Die. Cardiac arrest. This is just too shocking & waking up to the news your favourite has passed away is terribly sad & makes me cry. All of us. Let's leave it at that.

i agree but its hard to fathom...say tomorrow (dont want 2 take names...just examples) S_d or any other handsome young actor dies out a cardiac arrest..would ppl believe it...it would definitely raise eyebrows...sridevi was in a perfect health...and look at Rishi kapoor her hero who is battling health issues. life is indeed unpredictable but this is just too much 
Edited by Neetu_Singh112 - 6 years ago
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I find it hard to believe that Sridevi would suffer cardiac arrest. She looked fit. Its really fishy.

Could it be cosmetic surgery gone wrong?

But still RIP. Feel sorry for her young daughters,
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Only yesterday i read one of her interview where she discussed about her strict level of health conciousness ..

RIP Bollywood Diva
Edited by Chingaari - 6 years ago