Finally it ended on a suspense note!!!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So, finally this show has ended. And I watched the last episode. (I have not been watching this show since Mid-December). 
It ended the way as expected. Kabir-Aanchal uniting & Ranvir being punished or turning psycho ending up in a mental hospital.

But what surprised me was the last scene of the show. Where Ranvir was seen in the frame with that dangerous look which seemed he was just pretending to be mad & he knew of Aanchal being alive. And I wonder if CVs have planned to bring out Season 2 of this show. This show ended exactly how Ek Hasina Thi ended, on a thrill note, giving a scope for possible season 2. But that didn't happen, so, I guess it won't be happening either, which is a good thing.

But, I will forever be disappointed by the fact that such a wonderful character like Ranvir was butchered & ruined so badly by CVs only to give AaBir & justify that Aanchal & Kabir were not that dumb & fool.

And with this, this perhaps is my last post in this forum.

Adios Haasilwasis. See you in some other forum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sach mein khatam ho gaya show😲
yippie!!
i was so upset with the show that I had pledged to not enter this forum till the show ends..πŸ˜†

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heya me too!! I quit watching in december or jan...i dont really remember...but i did watch the last episode

and yes even in ek hasina thi it ended with durga getting call from shaurya and he whistles implying he got away and will come back...same style is used for ranvir...

but i do hope we do not get a season 2 πŸ˜† bcz unlike ek hasina thi, a season 2 of this fiasco would not be welcome.

Ek hasina thi season 2 would be awesome bcz till the end, the show was very nicely shown...but here the picture is different.

Kabir quoted our feelings about the show as if he is talking about the three of them "What they could have been, and what they have become now"

Anyway my last post in this forum as well...sayonara amigos...see u in other forums some other time...till then, adios!
Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

At last, it ended. Though i too quit long ago, but watched last episode to see what is the end.
Predictable end with AanBir uniting n Ranvir turning mad. Even end scene was predictable. I kinda already figured it out that Ranvir is fooling them when kabir n Anchal seeing through the glass. So they left open ended with possibility of season 2 which is not welcome.

Chalo jo bhi tha, jaisa bhi tha.

This is my last post on this forum as well. Byee haasil'ians. Hope to see u in some other forum.
How can i end without a song

Hum hai rahi pyar ke Phir milenge chalte chalte
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I never thought that today I will post my last comment in this forum, matlab I thought iss forum mein fir se nahi aaungi coj f the pathetic show πŸ˜†
But yes it ended just like Ek Haseena Thi whereas in case of EHT it gave us high hope for season 2 but they never fulfilled it. But in this case humein season 2 chahiye bhi nahi.
Haan Nikita and Zayed ko lead mein rakh k kabhi agar alag show banana chahe toh uske liye meri taraf se bohat badi haan hai πŸ˜†
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well finally it ended. Predictable ending it was. When ranvir shoot anchal then I had some hopes that maybe they will show something different, but nahhπŸ˜†. Ending is same like EHT, but EHT was masterpiece isiliye sirf climax copy karne se kuch nhi hone wala πŸ˜†  anyway I don't want haasil 2, though I know it's not even possible. 
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey all 
I had stopped watching the show long back and used to watch few epis here and there 

Yesterday watched the last epi...It was predictable 

Finally the show is over and we were left with a lot of loopholes like who re-opened Dharamchand case, In Mauritious Kabir told someone on phone that file should not be closed.what was he talking about, who gifted Ranvir his harmoica...I guess now we will never find out 

Instead of complex grey characters we got 1 plain black villain and 2 pure white leads..Plot was poor and predictable 

It could have been one of the best thrillers of recent times but it turned out to be a big disappointment 

But yes Zayed made a comeback with this show which was a good thing...first 2 weeks were amazing up until the Mauritius track after which show went downhill. 

So, overall there were few positives and a lot of negative about the show 

but yes the most positive thing was that i met some amazing people on the forum and i loved interacted with them..some of them i knew from previous forums and some I met here and all were lovely and fun to interact with 

Haasil forums has been one of the most chilled out forums and be it a Ranvir fan or Kabir fan or AanVir or AaBir all were very chilled out 

Had an amazing time here ! 

So see you people until we meet in some other forum πŸ˜ƒ

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Yeah the show ended on a suspense note. Even I got reminded of Ek Hasina Thi seeing the ending but i don't think there is a chance of season 2, cause the show was never sucessful. I always had a feeling while seeing the promos b4 the show began that either it will be a big hit or big flop, whatever it is will be big. And I was right it turned out to be a big flop! The show began on a good note. I felt it was one of the best shows I saw till the Mauritius track ended. The Mauritius track was a bliss! I really liked the emotional bonding between AanVir, and tashan between AanBir. I also liked Kabir's courage, Aanchal's determination and Ranvir's intelligence. But all went haywire after the Mauritius track. I thought Aanchal fell for Kabir too easily. But I still thought there was a chance of Aanchal playing with Kabir which turned out to be a disappointment. But when Ranvir grey shades were shown, I started having hopes again, but it became more disappointing as it was merely his obsession which made no sense. I think Kabir's character has been butchered the most in the show. From being a courageous guy who would do anything he wants to, be it right or wrong, but would regret later he turned out to be an immature and foolish boy suddenly in love. Aanchal's character was completely spoiled but did had some improvement when she decided to fight with Ranvir, but yet not up to the mark. Chemistry wise, tbh AanVir had a much better chemistry compared to AanBir. And the story was merely an Aanbir story later on, instead of an interesting love triangle of three grey shades. I convinced myself many times that perhaps the show will show something different but that didnt happen. I still didnt get what they meant by grey here. Oh so putting ranvir in the mental asylum and making him believe Aanchal is dead is grey? I dont think so. Ranvir's character was on track till he started killing people. That was too much. The makers seem so confident that they wrote the entire script and is a good story but they failed to show that in the show. They didnt look much interested either later on. They should have took note of fans' feedback and not been overconfident.
Acting wise, Zayed was the best. He did prove that he came from Bollywood. Nikita was good too. But i feel she should do role of strong characters, emotional roles are not for her that's for sure. Vatsal, i would say he is better in negative and grey characters. Both Zayed and Vatty are really good in negative/grey characters. And Nikki is good in strong characters. If the makers utilized the actors properly , and really a show a love triangle of three grey, smart and strong characters and this show could have been a bomb! But the bomb fused!
But some things went unanswered Who killed actually Meenu and Dharamchand? Who reopened the case? Who sent Ranvir his harmonica? The story looked so incomplete but the way the show was going on it was better for it to end. For some reason, for the first time I didnt enjoy it when the hero and heroine reunited as it looked so predictable that the story is not complete yet. Makers should have understood this is 2017 , not years back where these kind of shows will click and make viewers go woah! If made years back, perhaps this show would have been sucessful. Now this show is a nah!
I wish all three actors all the best for their future. I hope i can see them together again. One of the best shows turned out to be one of the most disappointing shows.Edited by randomfancrics - 6 years ago
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

I never thought that today I will post my last comment in this forum, matlab I thought iss forum mein fir se nahi aaungi coj f the pathetic show πŸ˜†

But yes it ended just like Ek Haseena Thi whereas in case of EHT it gave us high hope for season 2 but they never fulfilled it. But in this case humein season 2 chahiye bhi nahi.
Haan Nikita and Zayed ko lead mein rakh k kabhi agar alag show banana chahe toh uske liye meri taraf se bohat badi haan hai πŸ˜†

Soo truee YAar!!

Even I thought I will never comment on this forum after they made Anbir a couple. Zayed-Nikita will rock in some strong characters and script!!