A Wounded Heart....TS On Mehrya (Epilogue updated 11th Apr( PG 35)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello Everyone... planning for a 2 shots again on Mehrya๐Ÿ˜†
But it's an emotional story ..and iam not sure to give it a happy ending or a sad ending๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

PROLOGUE

It was a dreadful night... whole city was dreanched in water because of heavy rains and thunder storms... when Shaurya khanna landed in India after 5 years after pursuing his MBBS from a top university in US ..he stayed back for few hours but  he couldn't stopped himself for long  he heard that this rain isn't going to stop whole night...his driver was waiting for him in the parking area ... but he was scared of driving in this weather.. Shaurya took keys from him and drove off from the place...he was driving carefully but on an isolated road and he started to drive rashly thinking it's a clean road ...but suddenly his car bumped into another car ..when the other car driver applied breaks as there was a huge tree trunk lying on the road... Shaurya immediately came out of his car and looked at the damage which he caused to the other drivers car...he was holding a torch and examining the car carefully...he suddenly felt someone came and stood in front of him...I will pay for the loss Shaurya said while switching off the torch..but his car head lights were on ...and the driver whose car got damaged can clearly see his face..You can't pay me even if you sell away yourself for the damage you have caused me Mr.Khaana...He heard a familiar voice and he was in a complete shock after hearing those words...Mahek Sharma he said and lifted his head ...she was wearing a light pink colour saree..and was holding and umbrella and standing in front of him...She took few steps near to him .. correction Mr. khanna ...It's Mrs Mahek Arman Malik ...she replied and turned away to leave...Mahek wait he shouted but she didn't stopped and drove away with tears in her eyes...I hate you Shaurya ..I just hate you ...They say most powerful hate we have is for the people we have  loved whole heartedly and then when they  ripped our heart in to pieces...the same is in my case , I won't be able to forgive you ever ...she said in her heart... Shaurya stood their like a lifeless body ...

Edited by Shamz15 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
reserved...im happy im first
but di yeh kya padh rhi hu main mrs.mehak malik...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†...aap confuse mat hona mere ek saath hasne or rone wale emoji ko dekhkar.
im happy ki my darling writer wrote another story but sad ki mehak is married to someone else
and im more eager now, i wanna full chapter asap.
thanku,i knw u give us happy ending
love n hugs๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Mishtilove - 6 years ago
Harmankav thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh so mehek is married here. Great but please try to give a happy ending. Loved it contains soon.
Mishtilove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz15

Hello Everyone... planning for a 2 shots again on Mehrya๐Ÿ˜†
But it's an emotional story ..and iam not sure to give it a happy ending or a sad ending๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

PROLOGUE

It was a dreadful night... whole city was dreanched in water because of heavy rains and thunder storms... when Shaurya khanna landed in India after 5 years after pursuing his MBBS from a top university in US ..he stayed back for few hours but  he couldn't stopped himself for long  he heard that this rain isn't going to stop whole night...his driver was waiting for him in the parking area ... but he was scared of driving in this weather.. Shaurya took keys from him and drove off from the place...he was driving carefully but on an isolated road and he started to drive rashly thinking it's a clean road ...but suddenly his car bumped into another car ..when the other car driver applied breaks as there was a huge tree trunk lying on the road... Shaurya immaturedly came out of his car and looked at the damage which he caused to the other drivers car...he was holding a torch and examining the car carefully...he suddenly felt someone came and stood in front of him...I will pay for the loss Shaurya said while switching off the torch..but his car head lights were on ...and the driver whose car got damaged can clearly see his face..You can't pay me even if you sell away yourself for the damage you have caused me Mr.Khaana...He heard a familiar voice and he was in a complete shock after hearing those words...Mahek Sharma he said and lifted his head ...she was wearing a light pink colour saree..and was holding and umbrella and standing in front of him...She took few steps near to him .. correction Mr. khanna ...It's Mrs Mahek Arman Malik ...she replied and turned away to leave...Mahek wait he shouted but she didn't stopped and drove away with tears in her eyes...I hate you Shaurya ..I just hate you ...They say most powerful hate we have is for the people we have  loved whole heartedly and then when they  ripped our heart in to pieces...the same is in my case , I won't be able to forgive you ever ...she said in her heart... Shaurya stood their like a lifeless body ...

๐Ÿ˜ฒshammu di,yeh kya ho gya
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sham, kya hogaya ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Mehek is married to Armaan Malik ???๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Never thought you would give us such a shocking twist in your stories !!!!๐Ÿ˜’

Life mein  mera matlab hai stories mein change mangtha hai kya ?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜•
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Di yeh Kya kar Diya aapne Mehak Sharma se Mehak Armaan malik how 
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow another shot from u shams ๐Ÿ‘
All the best to u๐Ÿ˜‰
Prologue seems to b very interesting .. u bring armaan here ๐Ÿ˜‰
What leads to the mehrya separation๐Ÿ˜ญ
Please try to give an happy ending to this . ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
I can see mehek with SK and vice versa so please unite them in the end ๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by AD04 - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Girls calm down ...I made her married him but there is a twist...he is late Arman Malik now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Mishtilove thumbnail

Girls calm down ...I made her married him but there is a twist...he is late Arman Malik now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

i knew it meri writer di,how on earth u let ur mehrya separated๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You killed him already. You had us in dilemma and utter shock there Sham. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Someone seems to be in a good mood today to make her readers squirm a little. Are u
taking revenge on us poor readers who demand updates Sham ?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›