Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _Avatarana_

Yaar Fary,

which page is your response on MF??
Id want to know yehan ke members ka responses there. WIll sit through later.

Oh it's sprinkled around everywhere from Pg 5 or 6 we started having a conversation of sorts from there:))

And harshu aww that gif ðŸ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail
Loved your reply in the post, Ganga! I've responded to you there :)

@Fary: I liked watching that Khalibali making vid too but wish it had more details vis a vis the thought behind the choreography and how Ranveer approached it...
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL guess what NM decided to wear to his friend's wedding in Goa🤣...yes, this is NM, not Shivaay...although one might be forgiven for thinking this was an IB episode costume given the familiar haathi prints :P

Here's a reminder of Anika wearing this print...lol

AreYaar thumbnail
In a hilarious turn of events, Jankee is literally wearing what looks like an Anika top😆...those typical jhaalar tops Shiraali madam has made Anika wear many times😆
AreYaar thumbnail
NM-SC busy promoting Tumhari Paakhi😆

Edited by AreYaar - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Tomorrow's synopsis...drama continues...lol

IS ANIKA ALIVE?  A police officer brings Anika to the house just when Shivaay is about to be arrested for her murder. Later, Shivaay decides to expose her, believing that the lady is a fraudster.

Edited by AreYaar - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Initial thoughts/possible scenarios based on this synopsis:
1) Veer planted the duplicate since Shivaay doesn't seem to believe it's Anika...lol

2) It's Anika only and Shivaay is doing naatak to play along with Veer's belief that Anika is dead. This is then the easiest way to get Anika into the house even while claiming it's not Anika...lol

3) Adding on to 2, this will leave Anika free to spy on Veer and possibly pretend to team up with him to take down the Oberois...lol it all hinges on him believing that she is a duplicate only and not the real Anika

4) Anika and Shivaay can keep on working with each other secretly even while pretending in front of Veer that she is a duplicate...lol

Regardless, I see a lot of comedy coming up tomorrow with Shivaay ranting about this "fraud"...haha

I would like to to be 2,3 and 4 ka mix
One kI logic  Mujhe nahi samjh aa rahi why would veer bring a duplicate? And agar duplicate thi  Toh anika ke peeche  kyon Tha? And what does he want to prove by bringing a duplicate ? 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I would like to to be 2,3 and 4 ka mix

One kI logic  Mujhe nahi samjh aa rahi why would veer bring a duplicate? And agar duplicate thi  Toh anika ke peeche  kyon Tha? And what does he want to prove by bringing a duplicate ? 

LOL bhai logic toh waise bhi kisi cheez mein nahin yahaan😆

After seeing how quickly Veer got over his Anika obsession on Friday and was like whatever about killing her and moving on to his bigger mission, things can switch around per writers ka mood. 

Maybe he brought in the Duplicate simply to mess with Shivaay's mind...shaayad he wants to drive him mad😆

But jokes apart, mujhe bhi higher chances 2,3,4 ke hi lag rahe hain...still, until they give a definitive idea, we should be prepared for all options😆
Finished the mix and somehow I can't post drive links on Twitter so whatever uploaded on YouTube too 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfuwxJzITTo&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]