Badi Door Se Aaye Hain

Shriman Shrimati remake happening.

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi all ! I don't know how many of you have watched 90's sitcom Shriman Shrimati. I know it's not related to BDSAH in any way. But I am a big fan of that serial . Now the same cult serial is coming for Season 2 as announced.
                                          Director Rajan Wagdhare announced that they are coming for a new season with new actors as per public demand . They have not changed the old script nor dialogues and only gave it a contempary touch . So more than season 2, it's a remake. It's coming on Sab tv & shooting of 30+ episodes already done.

Are u people going to watch ?
Edited by Kulasya. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Wow WOw...
this is so good to know Kul..
thnks a tons for d news..
m so happy to know abt this...
SHriman Shrimati was my fav show in childhood...
i always loved to watch it...
wil surely watch this
not just me but my in laws wil also accompany me in watching it i know
Kulasya. thumbnail
Great to hear that . Now have u cut down coming ol after marriage ?  

Are you really happy about this  ? I am not. I mean I am not that excited. Don't know. Not in a mood to welcome. I don't think they can remake that sort of acting & dialogues. Sorry am harsh. But I feel you can't remake that gem whatever you do. You can't get that purity now. They tried with Aaj ke... & made a mess. Bhabhiji... was borrowed from this. But couldn't come 40% closer to it .Shriman Shrimati is  my most favorite comedy show and the most profound memory of my childhood ever of TV besides Sachin Tendulkar & Cartoon Shows. 

What's the point of remake if script & dialogues are going to be almost same ? Why will I watch this when I can watch original? If you want to remake u ought to have something different. For eg. my favourite bollywood remake is Don. Even in that story & scenes were almost same. But direction style was totally different. Acting was different. & climax was superb & logical. But here they are doing same. Plus these actors don't have that much fan following so nobody is going to watch JUST for them. So it's pointless.  

Edited by Kulasya. - 6 years ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Hey thanks kul even I used to watch that show .. I m excited that season 2 haoorning
Krish58 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolhi1988

Wow Wow WOw...
this is so good to know Kul..
thnks a tons for d news..
m so happy to know abt this...
SHriman Shrimati was my fav show in childhood...
i always loved to watch it...
wil surely watch this
not just me but my in laws wil also accompany me in watching it i know

Hey hiyu sweety so much happy to see you back... 
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anybody saw the promo ? How did you find it ? 
Kulasya. thumbnail
Now when they realized audience will start comparing this with Old episodes & no way they will like it more than original , as script is the same, so they made those videos private ðŸ˜¡  I hate Sony ðŸ˜¡
Krish58 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kulasya.

Now when they realized audience will start comparing this with Old episodes & no way they will like it more than original , as script is the same, so they made those videos private ðŸ˜¡  I hate Sony ðŸ˜¡

that's really bad ..they have to bring some new agar Purana Kaisa banaya toh comparison hoga gi
Kulasya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krish58

that's really bad ..they have to bring some new agar Purana Kaisa banaya toh comparison hoga gi

Unhone purana wala block kar diya ðŸ˜¡ taki comparison na ho 
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
First episode of shriman shrimati phirse aired today at 7:30