Story of a Kiss - OS (16+)

Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello,
This is for you all...πŸ˜ƒ

Warning: Only for people older than 16 years. 

Love
Kshithi

The library was filled with the smell of old books, dusty corners, and the rays of the soft evening light. It was there that many love stories such as this was made. Some stories lasting a lifetime, and some lost in the pages of memories. For the past two years, the library has been a mute spectator for these lovers; Naina and Sameer's fights, their make ups, their heart filled conversations, their soulful glances.  Every desk, every row, every book had witnessed their first fight, their first make up, that first tentative touch of the hands, their first shy embrace. Today, these immovable objects were about watch another of their firsts. 

-

"Naina, come on. This is the last day we will ever be in this school. Don't you want to visit all the places, one last time?" Sameer pleaded with Naina, already sad to leave a place which held so much meaning to him. For this was where everything in his life changed. He found his soul, his heart, his home. 

"But, everyone is expecting me at home! And Pooja di is also here with her daughter. You know how difficult it is for me to meet you like this" Naina replied, filled with the desire to spend all her time with her Sameer, yet bound by the unwritten laws of the society.

"Please...Please..Please.." Sameer pouted, and also thread his fingers through his hair for good measure. He knew his Naina. She was partial to his hair, and she would always melt whenever he did that. He knew how she wished it was her who was playing with his hair. He too, longed for the feel for her hand caressing his tresses, longed to feel that slight tug at the base of his neck, longed to feel that passion he had seen reflecting in Naina's eyes. 

It was two years since they have been together. And the love which started with innocence, had grown leaps and bounds. Their unspoken desires, their tamed passions were held tightly as a spring within their hearts. And Sameer was waiting for that moment when that spring would unleash itself. Naina too, if she were honest with herself. 

Before Naina could give her assent to Sameer's question, he held her hand and dragged her to their favorite places in the school. The drinking water fountain, their favorite benches from classroom of 11th standard, the corridors where they first met, almost colliding. Lastly, he took her to the library, their most favorite place in the world. This was where they had lived their love story. 

"Do you remember? I tried to say those three magical words to you here?" Sameer asked Naina excitedly. 

"Yes, of course. And Swati interrupted that day."

"You were angry, and was not ready to listen my love declaration" 

"You did break my heart, you know" Naina shook her head to let go the memory of worst days of their story.  

"I Know. I will never forget what I did, even if you have forgiven me" Sameer too was lost in those days. 

Naina took his hand, "Sameer, we discussed this. You have to move past that. I have."

"You are right." Sameer smiled tenderly at her, tracing a finger on her soft cheek. 

"We have so many memories of this place, isn't it?" Naina twirled around in wonder, letting go of Sameer's hand. 

As Naina was looking outside a window, Sameer came behind her. Suddenly she was engulfed with Sameer's arms around her waist. This was new and different. His soft reply of "Yes" against her ears, his breath touching the curve of her neck, did not help her composure one bit. She shivered with an unknown emotion. 

"Do you remember when you came running into my arms?" Sameer asked, without moving an inch.

"Y-Yes." Naina stammered as softly as his question.  

"I still remember that day clearly..." Sameer could not resist himself, and kissed the skin where Naina's neck met her shoulder. 

Her knees trembling, she held on the window railings. As if sensing her weakness, Sameer tightened his hold on her. 

"You were afraid that day. You thought I was leaving for Delhi and you would lose me." Sameer continued, placing small kisses along her neck. 

"Y-Yes." She almost moaned. That was all she could say, with all her senses ignited, Naina was losing herself in those featherlite brushes of Sameer's kiss. 

The evening breeze moving through window, bought all those pent up emotions of two years on the surface. One moment Naina was looking outside trying to control her unruly feelings, and in the next moment she was looking at Sameer's deep sea eyes. As their eyes clashed, the time stood still for an eternity, their emotions on the precipice.  And then they were falling. 

Later they could not say who started it. It really did not matter anyway. Their lips met in between and danced to their love. Sameer hugged Naina onto to himself, not letting even air to come between them; One hand snaking around her waist, and the other through her soft, silky hair, tugging at it slightly. He felt her tentative touch on his nape, and her other hand gripping his shoulder in a desperate attempt to stay afloat. 

Naina did not know where she began and where Sameer ended. All she was aware was the new feelings emerging within her, almost drowning in their intensity. Never once had she thought, it would be like this. All the desires which plagued during the night, which she had ruthlessly suppressed came roaring to life.   

After a lifetime, or was it a minuscule second, they broke apart. They could hear their own hearts beating with a new rhythm of intimacy, their hard breaths mingling with each others, their eyes wide with the newness of everything. 

Naina leaned onto to Sameer's chest, his hand automatically cradling her head, as they came down from the high. As the sun set across the western sky, they just knew, an absolute truth that a new phase, a new chapter has been opened in their life.   

Edited by Muggle_Diaries - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Wow.. amazing it is.. very beautiful..
I loved his Kiss on her neck.. and him engulfing his arms on her eaist. 
I was literally imagining it. 
Please do write more. 
May be a continuation or another OS..

Edited by lakku19 - 6 years ago
Tara_Vjian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sujz this story is not for you🀣
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hahahah!
I will b bac...
Res
KashafZaroon30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Res...raat ko padhungiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res..
Very quick πŸ˜†

Unres 

Awesome os πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Blush worthy πŸ˜³
SamAina apna past yaad kar rahe the or Hume goosebumps as rahe the πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
That was really hot, how Sameer was making her insane πŸ˜³
Do write more β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by Anmol333 - 6 years ago
SammP thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is indeed MAGIC!

Loved your start and how it continued with the story. The library scene was very well conceptualized and presented. Complete natural and organic.

Great Job!
Veda1125 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good one! Aaj saare sanskaron ko officially aaram dene ka diwas hain.. πŸ˜†
#asansakari diwas..

suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was really nice .. and sensous too ... Loved it
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5